Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos (47508 Views)

Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by mensdept: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
^^^ He was not part of what coup? All thoses illegal governments that eventually caused the woes of this country, as well as the stupidity among the general public, and yet we still want these guys back to rule some more, after 30+ years?

Is that not crazy? Really?
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by muktarmtt(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
My next Nigerian president d great general d great achiever, a war veteran nd d only chance we have now against d clueless ones sai buhari
Take us to promise land my mentor now am gonna crycry cry

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by MAN88NG: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
That's my general

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by alomeda600(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Dont worry,enjoy ur few months of fame,it wont get beyond this.
Just like moses,u can only see the promise land but will never step into it.

See as him deh relax for one office with flags imagining himself becoming the president of arewa people's congress.
u r a starfish...read about starfish

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Validated:
Reminds me of leap years. Every four years you have 366 instead of 365 days. Thereafter we return to the 365 days. Same as Buhari every election year you see his new look "national" photos. Thereafter he relapses to his islamisation agenda. We are not deceived by what you wear baba GMB. Give Shekau a suit, he will still behead " infidel".

Nairalanders won't kee me with laughter, the man is very handsome.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by akwunmi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=nigerianvenom post=28378375]Here it goes;[u are a gud guy n nigerians wey their head correct knows u ar d best for 2015.
I hope n pray god let u in one piece...... Amin.nigerians its high tym we drop sentiment,lets pray n suppost a gud leader nt mindin if na huasa or yoruba or igbo. Christain or muslim.... Niaja 4lyf.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Benbisco(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

Is Buhari without character? Do you know the biggest problems of Nigeria GEJ has exacerbated and why many Nigerians are now finding Buhari appealing as one of the few individuals capable of tackling those problems because of his innate character? Why do you think on both sides sides of the appalling divide , i.e the corrupt and rapacious poltico-elite class on on hand and the dirt poor Nigerians on the other, there is deeply feverish anti and pro Buhari sentiments respectively?

I really do not get what u are saying. I think u need to modify this.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Montaque(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eziachi:
Yes I have heard of Chuka Umunna. My family and his has been friends for over 30 years. I personally went from door to door in Streatham to campaign for his candidature during his election.
No one is stopping you from being a leader if you know what you wanted as a leader. You don't say to people to step down for you because they are old and you are young. If Jonathan or any baby out there has better qualities than Buhari, by all means vote for them, that is democratic process.
Chuka was selected over 4 others in his local Labour association because at the town hall meetings, he came across as the brightest and the most intelligent among the others, especially in his area of labour Laws.
And eventhough he is young, he has been an active member of the local Labour party since he was 19. He he has worked as a volunteer with the Labour unions helping workers.
He worked behind the scene with Gordon Brown's and Ed Miliband. So the Chuka you saw as an MP is a finish product years of preparing for leader despite his age.
He wasn't there because he is young.
s0 c0ntinuing frOm where I st0pped, we have peOple like chuka here in Nigeria, wh0 cann0t find a space in the p0litical terrain because its 0vertaken by 0ur grandfathers. I will advice GMB t0 gr00m a y0ung candidate with his ide0l0gy,and stand by him. The w0rst thing ab0ut this issue is that we may happen n0t t0 get the 0pp0rtunity t0 exhibit 0ur l0fty ideas n ide0l0gy f0r 0ur c0untry. That's why there is the 35percent affirmative acti0n f0r w0men,t0 help them actualise there g0als in p0litics,if n0t, they will be v0iceless in this s0ciety 0f men. In Nigeria,we are cultivating the p0litical ide0l0gy where the 0ld thinks the y0ung is immature t0 rule,I think its called ger0nt0cracy.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by akwunmi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=blemon44 post=28378567]this man's open teeth can neva deceive us
he is just a walkover,he wont win
all this money he's wasting he should use it and help the charities[/quote wich moni e get wey e de waste, it hurts 2c youth wey no know anytin.... Persn wey dem wnt contribute 4 2 compain, u de here de tlk wetin u no kno, giv dis ur advis 2 una head figure(jona) na him get moni wey 4hand.........
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by blaqoracle: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
blemon44:
this man's open teeth can neva deceive us
he is just a walkover,he wont win
all this money he's wasting he should use it and help the charities
die
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by phineas: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
May God bless the people's General.
For a Buhari Thread I will Log in and post a positive comment,
Its the least I can do in Honour of his patriotism to the Land.

May Your service not go unrewarded,
In heaven and on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by anonimi: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
adaybayor:

stop spreading lies, GMB was not part of the coup

Oh really and he was also not the Head of State, abi
In fact General Muhammadu Buhari is not the one in the military uniform in the Land Rover reviewing the troops in the photo shocked

Assuming that even the LIE about him not PLANNING the coup may be true, just for discussion purpose, you may wish to consider the yoruba saying =>

Eni gbe epo l'aja ko j'ale bi eni ti o gba l'owo re - The man who stole oil is not as guilty as the one who received it.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
theSpark:
The picture he took with that kid is the freshest.

He looks very uncomfortable in that South South garb. No he doesn't. On second thought I'd say it doesn't just fit him.

No need for second thought...he feels uncomfortable dats why it doesnt fit him...he still has a conscience & its pricking him..
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by kay10: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
He has my vote
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:
Can anyone, even those who despise him deeply, deny that Buhari looks Presidential in the picture below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1896069_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

Is it "looks presidential" we wan chop or for him to have the right qualification to do his job? Nigerians & outward appearance shaa....shallow & easily deceived lots

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by dammytosh: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Now i am worried.

Buhari taking this more serious than we think.

Nice collections. Looking Dapper

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by blemon44(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=akwunmi post=28394363][/quote]

Those things that they contributed, is it not money?
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
I cry when I read all these posts cos it shows that we will suffer for another 4yrs no be curse...if this man's past words & actions is not what you hold on to but his looks then I can confidently repeat we we will suffer for another 4yrs...first we voted Jonathan cos he had no shoes which is the same tactic Buhari is using for his tenure by saying he took loan fir ticket yet he's flying chattered filght...he has added swag to it also cos he knows thats what you ppl want...Nigeria...when we go serious for once?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
nuti:
THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
ABLE,
PASSIONATE,
FOCUSED,
NON- ALCOHOLIC,
NON-PARTISAN,
NO-PITY SEEKING,
"INCORRUPTIBLE",
JUST,
NO STOMACH-INFRASTRUCTURE LEADER,
PRAGMATIC,
RELENT-LESS,
A REAL MAN,
A TRUE COMMANDER IN CHIEF,
A LEADER IN DEED.

WE THE TRUE NIGERIANS LOVE YOU
WE WANT YOU
YOU HAVE OUR 100% VOTE

HIS EXECELLENCY
GENERAL BUHARI

can you spot the difference between the two pictures grin grin grin

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
SEE MUMU OUT-GOING PRESIDENT VS IN-COMING PRESIDENT

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Montaque:
s0 c0ntinuing frOm where I st0pped, we have peOple like chuka here in Nigeria, wh0 cann0t find a space in the p0litical terrain because its 0vertaken by 0ur grandfathers. I will advice GMB t0 gr00m a y0ung candidate with his ide0l0gy,and stand by him. The w0rst thing ab0ut this issue is that we may happen n0t t0 get the 0pp0rtunity t0 exhibit 0ur l0fty ideas n ide0l0gy f0r 0ur c0untry. That's why there is the 35percent affirmative acti0n f0r w0men,t0 help them actualise there g0als in p0litics,if n0t, they will be v0iceless in this s0ciety 0f men. In Nigeria,we are cultivating the p0litical ide0l0gy where the 0ld thinks the y0ung is immature t0 rule,I think its called ger0nt0cracy.

You are not getting the import of Eziachi's advise,comment and position......

No one will relinquish their space for you unless you tactically position yourself and go for it even if you are the best and brightest

That we have the likes of Fashola today is down principally to the political sagacity of a Tinubu,otherwise he would have been consign to the back-end waters of beauraucracy

I dont know if you have eheard of names like

Toyosi Akerele
Japhet Omojuwa
Jasper Azuatalam
Ebuka Obi
Chude Jideonwo

These and a few others are unknown to even themselves positioning for the soon to be available leadership position in Nigeria by lending their mouth and pedigree to causes that are of National importance

It wont take long before either PDP and APC tap them up and thrust more responsibilities on their shoulders while you remain on Nairaland saying the same cliches of 'They didnt allow us to get into leadership positions'

What have you been doing even where you presently are.........Have you ever been a Class Rep,Student Union Activist,NGO Volunteer,Youth Advocate,Culture Ambassador,Campus Fellowship Officer or Leader,Community Development Association Member,a Sport Analyst,Opinion Moulder and Shaper in your Street,Area.....Do they know you in your LG,LCDA or Town's Union or Parapo Association

If you have never deliberately tried to be involved in what is happening around you but have always taunt and derided those who are doing so by saying 'won ti gbo wo' or labelled them as 'paid goons' but expecting that those who worked their way up to the position of President,Governors,Senators,LG Chairman who have put in close to 20years of being involved and trying to serve(even if it is their belly eventually) should leave the scene for you in the name of 'we are the leaders of tommorrow' then you are patently joking

Go and start from somewhere

Even the posters on this forum like Beaf,Jarus,Gbawe,Berem,Sincere9gerian,Chino,Barcanista,Omenka,Idumuose,Ilugunboy no matter which sides of the divide they are,are already showing stuffs of people who are going to take over from the present leaders

In few years time if you heard that Gbawe became the Commissioner of Information of his state or Chino became a SSA to a Minister,dont ever begrudge or envy them because they didnt sit on their b..utt whining of not being groomed

In this harsh world we live in......dont expect to be spoon-fed or that political position will be thrown at you all in the name of being a Youth

4 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by iykololo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:
For this my president, I go do Aristo o. See fineness! He's even better looking than Obama not to talk of that bloodshot eyed nincompoop currently residing in ASO RoCk. You know that misfit who always look like a lost puppy in the midst of world leaders and speaks like a six year old who's just learning the alphabets. The one who wears fedora hat everywhere reminding the world that Nigeria was colonised and that his people did not have a culture before the whiteman set foot in their jungle. The only Nigerian president(buffoon) without a traditional name but one bestowed on his clan by the slave masters.

This handsome man on the other hand has panache. Very disarming yet tough and with integrity in abundance.

THIS IS MY PRESIDENT!!!
U don't play politics by INSULT. You must learn to use ur words.Respect the office of the president,show to us that u are a good nigerian. Don't take a queue from some politicians and their supporters who ve chosen to thread insults as campaign strategies. Atleast show some respect to ur elders,this is africa. Do u speak like this about ur parents to the faces or in their absence? SMH! Some nigerians ve got to learn manners afresh,they ve so lost it. Social media has given nigerians the platform to say anytn they will ordinarily not say in public or to the faces of ppl they make reference to. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by kolaaderin: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
GEJ does not look/act presidential but we can not replace him with a terrorist and religious bigot. We need change both not with desperate APC or those who see Nigeria as their birth right

GHEEEEZ, what the 4ck is wrong with u peoples brain. stop calling GMB a terrorist or Jihadist, he his never any of the 2. tell ur MUMU president to do the needful with tangible evidence to proof if he has any.
GMB is my next president come 2015 as u can visibly see sharpness and wisdom all over this presidential pics if u are not ok with that then GO and DIE.
I no longer want a clueless looking thing as my president this embarrassment is enough
He looks dumb
he talks dumb
and he acts dumb
he is never a president, voting him in 2011 was a collective error which will never happened again cos now our eyes are widely opened and perfectly cleared.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Desola(f): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
iykololo:

U don't play politics by INSULT. You must learn to use ur words.Respect the office of the president,show to us that u are a good nigerian. Don't take a queue from some politicians and their supporters who ve chosen to thread insults as campaign strategies. Atleast show some respect to ur elders,this is africa. Do u speak like this about ur parents to the faces or in their absence? SMH! Some nigerians ve got to learn manners afresh,they ve so lost it. Social media has given nigerians the platform to say anytn they will ordinarily not say in public or to the faces of ppl they make reference to. Grow up.

You are labouring under mental retardation.

I stopped short of swearing at the baboon residing in a residential villa. If you tempt me I go give your parents their Xmas present too.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
redcliff:

The class is too mad! Im feeling it too. Especially the english wear
I'm telling you!
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by masamari(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
This man is good looking no doubt about it, but your radiant physical appearance is not enough to have our votes. It is high time you come up with credible policies manifesto if you really want to lead us. Era of funfair has gone!
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by DobleO7: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

I have forgotten his name also even as I remember he was the character who went around telling the world he had no shoes. Would it be that man who always appears, in front of a camera, like a scared rabbit caught in the headlight of an oncoming car unlike GMB who is looking at the the camera confidently and in a completely assured manner? Well, you cannot buy Buhari's Presidential poise and charisma at the market otherwise our dull and charisma-bypassed President would have used all Nigeria's wealth to purchase the stuff.

If Buhari does not win the 2015 election, I hope you relocate to another Country.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

It is the Nigerian reality. Check out the stomach on the hideous 'opolo' below .

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2012/05/mega-scandaledo-pdp-chairman-caught.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JvZ9AMxEnE0/T6Poj0TymjI/AAAAAAAABDk/jyGnyuZNzv8/s1600/naked-Edo-politician-.jpg[/img]
Mega Scandal: Edo PDP Chairman Caught Pants Down With A LovePeddler

CHEEEEIIII OOOO PDP....... UNA NO GO KILL US FINISH FOR THIS COUNTRY...IS THIS UR BEST...

TALKING ABOUT "STOMACH" INFRASTRUCTURE grin grin grin

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by DobleO7: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
iykololo:

My brother, people can be so reckless with words. I hope they won't claim ignorance when or if they face any consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
even obama is campaigning for GMB! seee pix!

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by kart042000(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
biafranqueen:
This propaganda is soo funny. Who does this? How does some one look Presidential.
Sheeple I suggest you look for someone that acts Presidential not looks undecided
Biko Apcers ask him how did all that oil money get in Abacha's account?

This man can easily be passed as a prophet, he saw the hardship, agony, pains, untimely deaths, corruption about to be unleashed on innocent Nigerians because we were blinded by sentiments.

Come 2015, as yorubas would say, Agbo to lo seyin, agbara *complete the rest* . All i seek for is change in the system.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Anglovel: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:
Can anyone, even those who despise him deeply, deny that Buhari looks Presidential in the picture below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1896069_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections / The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 / Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.