Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos (47256 Views)

Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by PapiWata: 6:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Please can somebody be so kind as to post some pictures of the Weeping General doing what he does best after each election defeat - weeping.

I noticed that my dogs like to bark at the computer screen whenever they see photographs of the Weeping General, so this request is on their behalf. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by eunisam: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Lol this man don sew new rapa o.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Truckpusher(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2014
p3ndy79:
This man fits in all. Looking gracious N lovely in the Agbada.

The cap fit him so well.
After the ban you come here dey hide abi.

See as you come quiet like wanted criminal here ,just make noise make I call NL police to do the needful grin

Thief grin

cc:
Suen
Ngwakwe

Your attention is needed here - The wanted war criminal is hiding here grin.......RULE 29 IS BEING ABUSED HERE angry
anonimi
PhockPhockMan
Firefire
idumuose
etc
Make una come oh,the wanted APC war criminal is hiding here with a new moniker - Please help share the good news that the wanted war criminal is here. grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by gramci: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2014
you don't bath pig

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by CharliParker: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2014
This man is OLd we need a young person for president

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Truckpusher(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2014
gramci:
you don't bath pig
A pig remains a pig. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by PapiWata: 6:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
A pig remains a pig, even with lipstick applied. grin

I have corrected your omission, with due respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Truckpusher(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2014
PapiWata:

I have corrected your omission, with due respect.
grin grin

Kai!! una bad no be small....smh

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by PapiWata: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Kai!! una bad no be small....smh

Omolanke Man is da man. We dey ya back, dey follow you push am.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Truckpusher(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2014
PapiWata:

Omolanke Man is da man. We dey ya back, dey follow you push am.
Yeso!
Let's join hands and push that Islamaofascist jihadist and his foot soldiers to where they belong. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:
No be by picture. We need action.
Action is coming, we know his tracm record.

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by gratiaeo(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2014
GEJ does not look/act presidential but we can not replace him with a terrorist and religious bigot. We need change both not with desperate APC or those who see Nigeria as their birth right

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Mekateka: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2014
barcanista:
Behold Our Incoming President
Of Arewa Republic
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2014
CharliParker:
This man is OLd we need a young person for president

When will we Nigerians begin to shun prejudice (ageism, Sexism, religious discrimination, homophobia, caste discrimination, ethnic bias et al) to see what matter and take a merit-based approach to issues? Dimeji Bankole and Jonathan are "young" yet what have both achieved for Nigeria? If anything, Jonathan has shown the world conclusively that the "young" man , unapologetically entrenched in 'bling' and private-jet culture, may be the worst and most merciless looter of the commonwealth of the people.

6 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by nanotechy: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:
Can anyone, even those who despise him deeply, deny that Buhari looks Presidential in the picture below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1896069_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

I look presidential in so many of my pictures but, that doesn't make me a president

7 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2014
nanotechy:

I look presidential in so many of my pictures but, that doesn't make me a president

No one is telling you it is about looks alone but the reality is that looking the part helps a lot. Of course there should be a lot more to a candidate in addition to looking Presidential. Thankfully, this is the case with Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by nanotechy: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

No one is telling you it is about looks alone but the reality is that looking the part helps a lot. Of course there should be a lot more to a candidate in addition to looking Presidential. Thankfully, this is the case with Buhari.
I have 'a lot more' other qualities too, aside looking adoringly presidential in my pictures but, I still am not the president.
Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by p3ndy79: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:

See as you come quiet like wanted criminal here ,just make noise make I call NL police to do the needful grin

Thief grin

cc:
Suen
Ngwakwe

Your attention is needed here - The wanted war criminal is hiding here grin.......RULE 29 IS BEING ABUSED HERE angry
anonimi
PhockPhockMan
Firefire
idumuose
etc
Make una come oh,the wanted APC war criminal is hiding here with a new moniker - Please help share the good news that the wanted war criminal is here. grin
Hide from, gorrilla and apelike nonentity like you. You saw it clearly I put the name clearly myself not once not twice.

Go get a life fool and stop spamming my mention, I don't stock bananas to give you.

Can see you have remove that your gorrilla profile pix with matching goatee.

You are a perfect example of a joint effort at procreation, your father's garderner, his driver and the houseboy all contributed spermatozoa to produce you hence the way you came out looking like a relic of the stone age. Go get something doing and stop trolling, if at your age you still act stupidly and craziky then all hope is lost that you can ever make it in life.

Get off my mention, I haven't got the time for apelike morons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Firefire(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2014
APC chances of making a President in 2015 is gone already. cheesy

You don't get sympathy by lying, making useless noises and seeing no good in another fellow. angry

Nigerians have seen the desperation and evil in that party.

Hear this; if GMB like he can go snap pictures in White House, the pictures will end in online archive. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2014
nanotechy:

I have 'a lot more' other qualities too, aside looking adoringly presidential in my pictures but, I still am not the president.
Just saying...

You should not be telling me this. You should be picking up your political expression of interest form to contest to be the Nigerian President. No one will make you President from your keyboard in your lounge.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Truckpusher(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
APC chances of making a President in 2015 is gone already. cheesy

You don't get sympathy by lying, making useless noises and seeing no good in another fellow. angry

Nigerians have seen the desperation and evil in that party.

Hear this; if GMB like he can go snap pictures in White House, the pictures will end in online archive. grin

You forgot to add the crying part grin

This time he's going to wail grin

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by chekasforchekas: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2014
I sometimes ask my self why our teachers dey call us future leaders of this country, see old papa, wetin u keep for that villa u wan collect?
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2014
p3ndy79:

Hide from, gorrilla and apelike nonentity like you. You saw it clearly I put the name clearly myself not once not twice.

Go get a life fool and stop spamming my mention, I don't stock bananas to give you.

Can see you have remove that your gorrilla profile pix with matching goatee.

You are a perfect example of a joint effort at procreation, your father's garderner, his driver and the houseboy all contributed spermatozoa to produce you hence the way you came out looking like a relic of the stone age. Go get something doing and stop trolling, if at your age you still act stupidly and craziky then all hope is lost that you can ever make it in life.

Get off my mention, I haven't got the time for apelike morons

Please ignore that small-minded nonentity and attention-seeker. We all know that:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Pataki: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2014
This is my PRESIDENT in whom I am well pleased in.

I, Pataki, endorse him as the President of Nigeria come May 2015!

7 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Firefire(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
An agama lizard in the village will always remain an agama in town, no matter how hard Buhari try to look good, he remains the same old lying general of 1985, weeping in the 21st century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2014
chekasforchekas:
I sometimes ask my self why our teachers dey call us future leaders of this country, see old papa, wetin u keep for that villa u wan collect?

You must not have been listening properly because I am sure your teacher would have stressed that you have to get involved to get anything good in life. You don't just wear the sign "youth" on your forehead and then insist that alone automatically entitles you to be President and disqualifies others from seeking the same position.

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by p3ndy79: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

Please ignore that small-minded nonentity and attention-seeker. We all know that:

Abi, a textbook example of a lowlifer and no hoper. He is now the lapdog of the mods of NL sniffing out MULTIPLE MONIKER ON NL, THE MALE VERSION OF OGAR OF THE DSS.

who won't know the intent behind the moniker, who gives a flying f.uck about ban. I'm doing NL a favour and not vice versa.

He is just a stupid a.sshole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by idumuose(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:

Thief grin

cc:
Suen
Ngwakwe

anonimi
PhockPhockMan
Firefire
idumuose
etc
gringrin grin

Abeg who be this APC war criminal?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Truckpusher(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:

gringrin grin

Abeg who be this APC war criminal?
You can hear him cursing and fuming like an old frustrated man. grin
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gogetta(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
chekasforchekas:
Is he stopping you or another young person from contesting/ruling? Is Gej not young? But what has he given us? 9.3B for cooking stoves!! Y'all better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by idumuose(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
You can hear him cursing and fuming like an old frustrated man. grin
He is very angry that you exposed him.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by anonimi: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2014
Obiagelli:

Action is coming, we know his tracm record.

Na true you talk this time, indeed =>

We know his SCAM record.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.