Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro (9391 Views)

ICPC Interrogates Fmr IGP Mike Okiro, Others Over N275.5m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by tofam3k3(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2014
That's Incompetence on the part of the former IGP. why wait 'til now to re-open the case #PDP #Jokers

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:
If found guilty of rape, he should be prosecuted cool

1: Where is the Police Filing on the Rape Report
2: Where is the Lady who was raped to give her testimony
3: If He jumped Bail.. he must be extradited and Punished Accordingly
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by Descartes: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2014
voltron:

1: Where is the Police Filing on the Rape Report
2: Where is the Lady who was raped to give her testimony
3: If He jumped Bail.. he must be extradited and Punished Accordingly

When the time comes you will see all the glaring evidence wink
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by Scatterboss(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:
Which tribe is Sowore again? undecided

It seems from the usual tribe well-known for such act lipsrsealed

Grow up and stop trying to start trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by desgiezd(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2014
As Area Commander he couldnt prosecute the guy successfully, he rose to become the Police Commissioner in the same Lagos State, he failed to prosecute him, he became AIG and then IG of Police, yet he couldnt prosecute the guy, what does that tell us about the capacity of Okiro as a policeman?
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by LORDI(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Some tribes and rape....lemme not talk sha.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2014
chukwudi44:
i said it.I always knew they was something fishy about the sowore dude.The next one to beam searchlight on is that Omojuwa dude
Agadi nwoke, you always talk trash.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Nigeria and politics! Hahaha.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by holatin(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Sowore is a rapist, I want that eediot to be in jail
really since you are there when it happen, can you tell Me the style he use ?
God wount judge us with only our action but also without our word.

so Mr man, don't say what you don't know about
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by latolak(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2014
This Sowore guy is getting to dangerous o!
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by freecocoa(f): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Mehn, I won't doubt this story, he should be investigated thoroughly, cos it seems these men don't understand when a woman says "stop".

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by fisaylab: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Uncle this clueless enterprise wont be profitable oo,n u still gone ahead with it.anyway my advice for uncle is to help profer solution to security issues on ground.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by enigstil(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Why is Okiro just coming out to say these now,there is more to it.He should just give a good reason why he has kept mute over the matter all the while.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by Descartes: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Has the Admin been lobbied for not allowing this exposure on Ftontpage? undecided

Please kindly do the needful wink
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by extractor231: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:
Which tribe is Sowore again? undecided

It seems from the usual tribe well-known for such act lipsrsealed

Hey Fool, your useless mod brother wont see this but will rush to ban people when they give it back to you. Hypocrisy is a terrible disease, God will heal you.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by nkpommpko(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2014
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX,
Yes!!! Don't just complain read this
»»END TIME INDEED!!!
The devil has released his demons to
destroy more souls!!! Please take ur time 2
go through dis message cos its very
important who knows u might save a life.
(I just got this from a male contact I don't
know if its true but prevention is always
better than cure) "BlackSea Angel" is said
to be a Female Bloody Cult originating 4rm
Caribbean Island. Most of their members
are half-cast or black young ladies
between d ages of 18 to 28yrs old. They
have been sent to west African countries
particularly Nigeria, they are here; already
operating especially at night in major cities
of Nigeria (particularly Lagos, Abuja, Port-
Hacourt, Kaduna, Kano, Calabar who knows
where again).
They initiate Nigerian girls by making
friends with them, sharing gifts and lots of
money...in pretence of being generous.
Their method is to touch their victims with
either a silver or golden ring on their
finger, then come back to torment them in
their dreams and afterwards transfer their
souls to the sea demons.
They seduce Nigerian men both young and
old. They have sex with them and when
they do, they will want to be on top with
prolong kisses as they carry out their
silent, wicked and inauspicious rituals on
the unsuspecting man so as to use their
spirits for their blood sacrifice.
Pls warn ur husbands, sisters, brothers,
family members as well as your
neighbours. Beware of strangers who
quickly want to be your friends and would
gladly want to jump into bed with u.
Already, they have a lounge in Abuja where
they lure innocent girls into lesbianism and
in the process, trade their destinies with
gifts of cash and good living.
PARENTS PLEASE!!! *WARN YOUR CHILDREN
FROM ACCEPTING GIFTS FROM STRANGE
FRIENDS!!!
Beware! Pass this message to save others
who might be ignorant of this demonic
invasion!!! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR
GENERATION. Whatsapp 07031994508, counter it with polished natural gemstone spiritual remedies. NOW!

Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by BENZINA(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Sowore the rapist, you see yourself claiming what you are not. I shall use NGOs to seek for your conviction, or extradition as the international
Community does not have soft spot for rapist.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by AgreatMan: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Oga okiro should chill, everybody has a past. he shd address more meaningful issues lk d gang rapes that citizens of this country suffers in d hands of it's leaders? Him think say na only until u gain forced entry into a woman's womanliness nai u rape?
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by Rhozabeth(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Some Nigerians surely can not see beyond their nose! One stewpid police ex-boss who is looking for some relevance because he has been in political obscurity for a long time came out to make some stewpid claims about Sowore's past and some clueless Nigerians can swallow it hook, line and sinker? One advice for Mr Okiro, pls look for other means of gaining popularity! You are so irrelevant in the Nigeria of today! And for those that believe this stewpid claims, you are as clueless as our oga @ the top!
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by enugwunno: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2014
seunmsg:
Shame on Okiro, police force and PDP. Sowore will continue to expose the rot in this govt and theirs nothing you people can do about it.
the swore guy's opinion about Nigeria and its govt is a minority man's opinion hence it has no effect on anybody and will have no effect on d coming election so let him continue to disgrace himself and his party d Apc by the end of the day they will be ashamed with the outcome of the election result we. all sympathize with one party or the and are free to say what we like but the majority will carry d day
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by surveyProf(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
BENZINA:
Sowore the rapist, you see yourself claiming what you are not. I shall use NGOs to seek for your conviction, or extradition as the international
Community does not have soft spot for rapist.

I guess you can only do this, with prove, facts, which I doubt the former IG will not be able to present before the court of law. The said lady frm Unilag too need to be present, to testify @ the court, dis I doubt the lady will want to come out and do, due to the stigma attached to raped victims in Nigeria.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by eagleeye2: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Everyone has a skeleton. Just that most cupboards are not opened.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by lilbabyak(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
LeOstrich:

Did you r@pe someone in your past life?

Do you expect the victim of your lust to forget the incidence based that it is in the past?

I didn't. it disgust me, but of course justice must have been served since its in his file
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Whether he r@ped someone or not,that won't stop me from reading SR.

Mike Okiro should go cure his senility. Old age is fast approaching on his side.
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by jmaine: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
And the useless Soworapist dude is going about feeling so fly despite having a terrible record . . . . Fvcking rapist . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by tonte(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:
i said it.I always knew they was something fishy about the sowore dude.The next one to beam searchlight on is that Omojuwa dude

Wouldn't that be a waste of searchlight beaming?
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by nationwide1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilbabyak:
We all have a past
Agreed we all have past but rape? Not all have that past. Next news!
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by nationwide1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Posts I have read so far have further confirmed my conclusion that both APC and PDP are the same - greedy and hypocrite. How can people in their normal senses begin to heap abuse on Okiro because he says Osowore committed rape and jumped bail? Yes, Osowore is doing a great job. But does that erase all his past crimes such as jumping bail (if at all he did)? Is he not supposed to go to the table of criticism with clean hands? Those of you who want to crucify Okiro, what if the victim was your sister or wife? Would you have looked for justice? If our youths can be so hypocritical, then where is our future?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by arresa: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
He was arrested so what happened Mr useless,corrupt and incompetent IG? Was he jailed.

Abi of what relevance is this idiotic rubbish...
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by gramci: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
The fool chop finish run go hide for America
Re: Omoyele Sowore (SaharaReporters) Was Arrested For Rape - Mike Okiro by akinsadeez(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
The pertinent question to ask is why now? Mike Okiro knew all these and never said anything all this while and then suddenly now that 2015 is around the corner he was hit by a zeal to become a whistleblower abi women rights crusader.

After trying to hack his website without success, accessing him of crimes is now the next step. Gej and his cohorts are indeed learners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 30 FEDECO Ballot Boxes Intercepted In Delta State / President Buhari To Attend First World BIO Summit In South Korea / Centenary City Abuja Nigeria’s “smart City” (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.