Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Your Real Definition Of A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Real Definition Of A Real Man (1714 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by danbrowndmf(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2014
some people classify real men as dos men who dnt react weneva they are been hit by a woman,to me ts Hell No,(dt doesnt mean i encourage hitn woman) but that shuldn't be the definition of a real Man,pls share your tought here..
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
To me, a real man is a courageous man
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Hazardd(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2014
A real man is a person who can make a woman reach heavenly feeling in bed wink
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by holatin(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2014
just two word
Rich & Potent

1 Like

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by danbrowndmf(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
My Crush,can we talk off d cameras.sad
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2014
danbrowndmf:
My Crush,can we talk off d cameras.sad
ok
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
ok
ma email is bad lemme add u up on FB
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by iceberylin(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2014
A REAL MAN IS ICEBERYLIN cool

3 Likes

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by iceberylin(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:

MTN undecided
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by adebayo201: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Are you looking for a "real" man!
Then you've not seen "Mad cow"
angry

1 Like

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2014
A Real Man:

----"Is one who knows what he wants, and goes for it, and stops @ nothing until he achieves/gets it"...

----"Is a pace setter, risk taker, and a goal getter"...

----"Is one who respects a woman/women, no matter the size or calibre"...

----"Is a leader, and a role model"...

----"Is open minded, honest, and true to himself'...

----"Is one who provides for his family"...

----"Is never shy to prove how much he can let love take over him, and never to proud to exhibit strong emotions"...

-------and the list continues tongue tongue...

Real Men are RARE...

#My Opinion, though tongue..

1 Like

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Mustack: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
A Real Man:

----"Is one who knows what he wants, and goes for it, and stops @ nothing until he achieves/gets it"...

----"Is never shy to prove how much he can let love take over him, and never to proud to exhibit strong emotions"...

Real Men are RARE...

you're on point
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Mustack:

you're on point
Thanks wink
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
A real man is one that is courageous,honest and caring.
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by danbrowndmf(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
A Real Man:

Real Men are RARE...

hmmmmmm am listerning.cheesy
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
danbrowndmf:
hmmmmmm am listerning.cheesy
Keep listening tongue tongue
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by danbrowndmf(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Keep listening tongue tongue
im still listerning.cheesy
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by wunderkiind(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
A Real Man:

Real Men are RARE...

Hmmmm.... I think I concur with this opinion of yours. cheesy

Yea, we are indeed rare! tongue
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by charlove(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
A Real Man:

babe, na only one man get all dese?
na wa oooooo

Real Men are RARE...

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by charlove(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=charlove post=28397844][/quote]

only one man?
chai! chai!
dereis God ooooooo
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
wunderkiind:

Hmmmm.... I think I concur with this opinion of yours. cheesy

Yea, we are indeed rare! tongue
wink wink
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by traware(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mustack:

you're on point
Quit being deceived.How does she know those are qualities a "real man" is supposed to exhibit when she isn't a man?All men on planet earth are real men.The recent definition of the term 'real man' was created by women and is being used as a 'shaming tactic' directed at men who don't do their womens' bidding.Be a mumu,sissy,wussy,mangina,white knight for a women,you are a 'real man'.Don't be any of these,you are a terrible,horrible beast or'man wey no dey shame'.Sir,don't ever let women play tricks with your mind they are very good at that...experts even

1 Like

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=charlove post=28397844][/quote]And what's difficult in one man possessing all these qualities angry?

Did I forget to add? A REAL Man always accepts his faults, and never stops learning tongue tongue..

1 Like

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by FLAWLES(f): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
My Opinion=HANDSOME...NICE...MUST NOT HiT ME...RICH...shld b the type that TOLERATE...StAND up 4me always...most Lyk using CONDOM
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Cholls(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
my sister please define COURAGEOUS in relation to man undecided
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
traware:
Quit being deceived.How does she know those are qualities a "real man" is supposed to exhibit when she isn't a man?
Sir, and your point is??

I have to be a man to know who a real man is shocked shocked??

The last I checked, the question was thrown to everybody, and not just 'men'... Correct me if I am wrong..

I have the picture of my ideal/real man in me, and I am also entitled to my own opinion(s)..

Same way you can be asked to describe your mother/sister/girl friend/wife, and because you have come to know her/them to a fault/period of time, you can say one or two things about her..

Pls, does that make you a woman/lady?

MODIFIED:
I'm not in the league of ladies who see whimpering men as 'Real Men'... "A man ought to be a MAN, no matter the circumstances surrounding him"...
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by traware(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Sir, and your point is??

I have to be a man to know who a real man is shocked shocked??

The last I checked, the question was thrown to everybody, and not just 'men'... Correct me if I am wrong..

I have the picture of my ideal/real man in me, and I am also entitled to my own opinion(s)..

Same way you can be asked to describe your mother/sister/girl friend/wife, and because you have come to know her/them to a fault/period of time, you can say one or two things about her..

Pls, does that make you a woman/lady?

MODIFIED:
I'm not in the league of ladies who see whimpering men as 'Real Men'... "A man ought to be a MAN, no matter the circumstances surrounding him"...

1 Like

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
He has d hat of a minister..
He has d hat of a father...
He has d hat of a husband..
He sweareth to his own hurt n does not change...
He is a good man,aside that he is faithful..
He is purposeful,goal getter..
He is a praying man...

1 Like

Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=traware post=28399458][/quote]Like seriously, you just made sense ooo undecided undecided...
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Jennydoris(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
A real man is one who can tolerate every rubbish that proceeds out from a woman's speech organ and yet won't raise a finger on her. If a man can do that then every other thing can be added unto him.
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by Neldrizzy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sagging bank account defines a real man
Re: Your Real Definition Of A Real Man by boleswagg: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2014
He has the bravest of heart, the strongest of soul, A light in darkness, he is a place you can call home.
He might not be too rich but has plans and ambitions, focus, calm,mature minded,not selfish someone you can build ur world around.
A confidence, understanding,loving,romantic.
Mak a girl feel like she's the only girl in the world...
Someone you can trust with your heart money and life. my perspective though

(1) (2) (Reply)

In A Situation Like This, What Would You Do? / When Bleaching Becomes Blushing / Whaaaat!!!....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.