Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? (1232 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by justmag(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2014
So I just met my Best friends GF two days ago! He has been with her for about Two Years now! I instantly remembered dating her shortly before she left for Nigeria at the time. We dated about 6 or 7 years ago and we dated for about two months or so. if you were in my shoes! Would you tell him or wait for her to tell him??

Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by Brymo: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Nope
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by justmag(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Brymo:
Nope

Let say the roles were reversed! You best friend which is mostly likely a girl beeped your man you have been dating for two years! and she doesn't tell you! will you be mad or no if you find out from your man instead?? angry
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Questions for ogun
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by pweetixandy: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Why should u tell him?? His gf should be the one to tell him,not u. So,just keep it to urslf.
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by ronald4lif(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2014
I may tell, I may not depending on who I knew her to be while we were seeing each other, if at that time she wasn't wayward and a flirt there wouldn't really be any reason to tell but if she was a kezaih ( public toilet) I will call his attention to it and let him know what his new found love past was like, its up to him to decide whether to continue with the relationship but I owe him a duty to draw his attention to her past life. But attempting to ruin her relationship coz you f*cked her will be unfair and inhumane, she may have f*cked you but doesn't mean she's a bad girl, we all don f*ck no be so? And will it be fair to consider us all to be bad?

1 Like

Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by Mimienudles(f): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2014
You should think of what will hapen to that relationship if you... It isn't realy necesary so please don't say a word to anyone tho I know humans do not forget easily, just focus on better things ahead

1 Like

Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by justmag(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2014
pweetixandy:
Why should u tell him?? His gf should be the one to tell him,not u. So,just keep it to urslf.

1. if don't tell him! and he finds out from her, he maybe like "You are my homie! why didn't u tell me?"
2. if I tell him and she doesn't! he may feel some type of way about her.

its a bit confusing especially because dudes are sensitivity these days!
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by justmag(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:
I may tell, I may not depending on who I knew her to be while we were seeing each other, if at that time she wasn't wayward and a flirt there wouldn't really be any reason to tell but if she was a kezaih ( public toilet) I will call his attention to it and let him know what his new found love past was like, its up to him to decide whether to continue with the relationship but I owe him a duty to draw his attention to her past life. But attempting to ruin her relationship coz you f*cked her will be unfair and inhumane, she may have f*cked you but doesn't mean she's a bad girl, we all don f*ck no be so? And will it be fair to consider us all to be bad?

she used to get around before! but what if she has changed? people do change!! I think that's for him to decide! I definitely don't want to mess up the relationship
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by ronald4lif(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2014
justmag:

she used to get around before! but what if she has changed? people do change!! I think that's for him to decide! I definitely don't want to mess up the relationship

Yes change its possible but how do one finds out if she has really changed? I am not sure if someone can change from being a sex maniac to becoming one who manages just one partner, most maniacs can hardly be sexually satisfied by one man
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by bigiyaro(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Wat objective do u want to achieve exactly?
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by OluwaChinenyenwa: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Mind your bussiness
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by justmag(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
bigiyaro:
Wat objective do u want to achieve exactly?

To not appear shady!
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by FLAWLES(f): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2014
Please op...Wahriss BLEEP?
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by Brymo: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
justmag:

Let say the roles were reversed! You best friend which is mostly likely a girl beeped your man you have been dating for two years! and she doesn't tell you! will you be mad or no if you find out from your man instead?? angry
nope,

it was before he met me.
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
I think itz better to keep it to yourself.
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by ERCROSS(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Excluding me.... angry
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by ronald4lif(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
ERCROSS:

Excluding me.... angry

Story, dey there dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Why not I'll tell him every single detail including the sex part
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by chimerase2: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
Questions for ogun
.?
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by MrAboki: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
I wouldnt.

If she so pleases, she should tell him. But if I knew her to be a triffling skank, I owe it to my guy to pre-warn him of her attitude, not of the sexual encounter.

Sex is private business to me.
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by bigiyaro(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
justmag:

To not appear shady!
hmmmm.... Bt can u imagine how the world would be like if, everybody goes around telling everybody else '' I've f. uc. ked ur wife b4 u did '' anyway it depends on how selfish u r.
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tell him jor
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by countsparrow: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
I will tell him it wasn't serious and deny ever having anything intimate with her, and I expect her to use her discretion too...
Re: If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? by justmag(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
samflexxy:
Why not I'll tell him every single detail including the sex part

Lol! Why wud i tell him d sex part

(1) (Reply)

Nsukka Babes / . / Should I Go With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.