Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman (18363 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Goovo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Alright,if u say so.nobody follow u argue.

1 Like

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by sirugos(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
He may be correct
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by dmjinc(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
'Sitting on the throne' grin grin
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by sukkot: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
ok now. what you want, a clap ?
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Rickrux0: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
owk ruggedy...we remember you exist...take care of ya-sef. doh!
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Obynobyl(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
adonbilivit:
Matttthew:
Njjj
Matttthew:
K
kwhiz:
Oyetboy:
who's rugged man, is he some sort of a Disney character ? cos we don't know him here in Honolulu.
gen2briz:
Welldone jare
tyson99:
Arosam:
We here
danaiks:
great Nairaland members, we get meeting by 9 pm this night, don't forget to come with your 1k maintainance levy.

1 Like

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by daben1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmmmm you can lie oo, how much do you even have
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by emestephen595(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Can someone tell rugged to sharrap? I liked his songs then. Instead of him to drop hits now, like others, he's giving us his profile.

In short, I'll tell him myself "SHARRAP"

I feel better now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by festwiz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by holatin(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
eedris abdulkareem nko ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Lindx93(f): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
What kind of a thread is dis Mods oya do ur work
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Rugged Man Came, Conquered, Got carried away.. got broke got irrelevant and became a legend - people only talk about legends in past tense. but this nigga still alive tho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by manot: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
call 07063325533 for past questions and ans in oil companies
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by thatniqqress(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Who is ruggedman?

Where I come from, d only I ruggedman I know produces rug for us and does not rap undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by genxris: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
nkpommpko:
For where. E don forget felix liberty them
Even Alex O
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by benedictac(f): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://ynaija.com/im-the-first-nigerian-artiste-to-make-money-from-rapping/

Is Ruggedman truly the first Nigerian artiste to make money off rap music?

so make we all come run from Naija ba?
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
I school in France
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Daniel058(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
monemsis:
Didn't make FP again angry

i must visit BABA grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by zubby29(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
notin last forvr,dos small boys will also soon bcom history,he played his part no 1 can take dat away from him and i am happy he is doin well
tyson99:
Msscheew where u come dey now u beta go sit under the tree make dem small boiz no rubbish u
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Tunguy01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hope seriki dey hear wit all his nonsense rap , he even beef boss
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by cmoney22222: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Who is ruggedman, because we that studied in France and speak French don't know him... Pls explain
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by tdayof(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Matttthew:

We er the opo mulero of Nairaland, ask Seun.
I don see una Sir!

1 Like

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
so ruggedy baba is saying idris abdumalu isn't a rapper Bcox he ist started d megadafegede tins. lol
but ruggedy baba tried sha I can still remember DX song why u too dey rap like mumu. y u too dey copy copy shut up rugged man don blast u. ;
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by lonelydora: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
It's not how fast but how well.
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by tyson99(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
zubby29:
notin last forvr,dos small boys will also soon bcom history,he played his part no 1 can take dat away from him and i am happy he is doin well
na u be him manager
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Elnino4ladies: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dude may be right tho.
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fumble don start!!!!
i no gbadun dis guy one bit. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by Chris95(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ok..we af hear.
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by enniewelt(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
how about eedris abdulkareem na? if you say you are the first rapper to make money angry
Re: I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman by CGKing(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
You can't even rap and you don't have the hip hop swag or presence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Donnie Mcclurkin Ft Agnus Dei - Only You Are Holy (2016) / Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.