Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. (77934 Views)

Sex And Love 19 Things That Happens To Women’s Bodies During Sex / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by misshoree(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
I read novels when am lonely and bored
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Franchise21:
U must b joking
dude...how is it any of your business?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Franchise21(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
BiHung:
dude...how is it any of your business?
Actuali none buh jez observing
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Franchise21:
Actuali none buh jez observing
okay thnx for your observation..but I was not joking
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Franchise21(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
BiHung:
okay thnx for your observation..but I was not joking
Ok. Itz cool tho

1 Like

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Franchise21:
U were just lucky to add self service n e come b last cos I was looking out for dat if nt, d thread for rubbish

Lucky ke? I consciously made it the last...and why is massturbation so important like this?
I know it is rampant, but ... gush!
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by chidimmaaa(f): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
U forgot to add SLEEP, like excessively to d extent u even get tired of sleeping
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op is so on point. Especially after NYSC, the boredom no be beans oh. If care is not taken a nigga can even contemplate goin to a brothel ...I think of sex when am bored, I blive most pple do grin
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Franchise21:
Ok. Itz cool tho
wbu
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Franchise21(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Lucky ke? I consciously made it the last...and why is massturbation so important like this?
I know it is rampant, but ... gush!
For sure, it's rampant. Ppl indulge in it at a high rate
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Franchise21(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
BiHung:
wbu
Don't discuss my personal life in public
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by heskeyw(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
GGfadar:

that's exactly what u do grin

Lmao. What is dat? Here in onitsha, we don't speak english.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by simdam500(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don't get bored wink
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Pennsylvania, I guess.
If I'm right, I remember after graduating from university, I was bored and to keep my brain active, I mastered the 50 states of America.

It took me an hour.

That was 2010. DEC. lol
Lollzzz.Chai. You had to master the states of a country uve not been to.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Lollzzz.Chai. You had to master the states of a country uve not been to.

Yes o
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by kenex4ever(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Midehi:

Ok
yea
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Yes o
Thats good. So that whenever you come here you will just fit in right?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Franchise21:
Don't discuss my personal life in public
lol
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Thats good. So that whenever you come here you will just fit in right?

I guess with a help or two from you, I'll never walk alone... hope you husband won't think otherwise?

1 Like

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

I guess with a help or two from you, I'll never walk alone... hope you husband won't think otherwise?
Lets hope so
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by GGfadar(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2014
heskeyw:

Lmao. What is dat? Here in onitsha, we don't speak english.

that's d fact

u don't even write in English

...............Jackshit......

1 Like

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2014
dovelike:

Lets hope so

Are you married or just a bf?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by SenatorJames(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:
Having caught myself more than once in some of this, I decided to come up few things People & especially Singles Do When They're Bored or Alone.

1. Eat excessively.

2. Take a selfie with different clothes on.

3. Shave their privy parts (popularly known as punnany, as the case may be).

4. Clean their fans and other electronics for the first time in weeks...

5. They sing aloud. Most times, Off-key!

Dont ask me, Ask ladies! #,hands in mouth #

6. Visit friends and neighbours over nothing important.

7. Stare at the light bulb and keep staring hoping NEPA will understand. Iffa hear!

8. Login to Social Networks like Nairaland, and start view other people's profile. Some decides to start bashing you and damning your thread.
DON'T BLAME THEM. LONELINESS KNOWS THEM BY NAME...says West life.

9. Start playing with their pets at home. Some even go make their dogs up...come dey laff the dog as if the dog understand wetin dey happen... Nawa o!

10. Excessive Watching of TV...Homevideo and Telemundo fans. How is it going?

11. Listen to music...Guys and music sha...

12. Read a book...
Nerds/introverts be like:
Now you're talking...

13. Call a friend just to say HI.

If a girl calls you just to say HI. Don't be too quick to misinterprete her, abeg, to avoid heart attack.
She might just be bored and needs to talk...

14. Take a walk. I call this Sending Yourself On A Fool's Errand...
You just leave Your Self Contain con begin to walk like...mtchew!

15. Make up a short story or work on an article. Perhaps, a book. Some play their guitar or other musical instruments.

16. Do something nice for your girl. Like a Poem or a card. You could use MS PowerPoint or CorelDraw...
It works like magic...thank me later! Lol

17. Play Video games. How should I forget this?

18. Stare endlessly at the mirror. I guess, they are like, "why is my nose flat?" "Why my buttt no big small?", "If not for this my tribal marks enh...!"

Lol! You don't need that!

19. Play with parts of their body...trying to euphemize my words here...

As dem talk, A lonely man is the devil's workshop...

Most young people self service the most when they're bored and lonely. #FACT#

ADVICE: The cure to loneliness is don't be lonely. Get involved in something worthwhile. For all who just passed out from NYSC, you might be going through this, haha... start from somewhere!

A million dollar job will come but keep your hands busy!
After working for three years now, I can deduce the effect of work to a man...
IT ADDS VALUE TO HUMAN LIFE! The pay, notwithstanding.

Loneliness is the mother to all bad habits, don't be lonely.

You're free to add yours

Reading, browsing and looking for pictures to behold
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

Are you married or just a bf?
None undecided
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
dovelike:

None undecided

wow!
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

wow!
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
dovelike:

No one will Believe you're without a guy... is that it what is?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Franchise21(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

Just tell her u wanna register... Shikena
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

Yeah sad
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Franchise21:
Just tell her u wanna register... Shikena

I say what I mean and mean what I say
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Bamz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
misshoree:
I read novels when am lonely and bored

You get lonely and bored? cry

I think I could fix that smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] / Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.