Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. (77925 Views)

Sex And Love 19 Things That Happens To Women’s Bodies During Sex / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Guess again
Syria
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Memories
Why will memories on someone profile depress you? U be widow.

My friend be happy.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by guttentag(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2014
PERFECT2:
For me....
I read my girlfriend's text,look at her pix and other pix in my Gallery and also play music.

You will soon start self servicing yourself
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by guttentag(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Midehi:
i tink of my boo..deep thought & wil be smiling beautifully

You mean Masturbating. ?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by kenex4ever(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Midehi:

Believe her,she is nt lying,if she is you will know...When a girl is truely in love,she goes xtramiles to love.
ok dear, I believe her, I meant that I can't be satisfied (like u girls) by just thinking about someone. I like it when d person is with me.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2014
whip out my vaseline and .... you know the rest.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by holyboss: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2014
BiHung:
you are so gay.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by thenairama(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2014
grin when I'm bored, I light up the kpoli, stand on the roof and imagine myself flying
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by migbe(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Guess again

Coutonou
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by migbe(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Playstore...

Check there sometime ago, it wasn't there
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by adaoshi(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2014
MASTURBATE
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2014
migbe:

Check there sometime ago, it wasn't there

Try getjar.com or wapgam.com

1 Like

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by LEvuls(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2014
Rusa:

If u cant deal, den dont cross their path.

Pls am Sorry if i crossed your part
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2014
kenex4ever:
ok dear, I believe her, I meant that I can't be satisfied (like u girls) by just thinking about someone. I like it when d person is with me.
Ok...bt are you nw sayin wen u are alone or probably u are abt to sleep & sleep is nt forth comin,u dnt rememba her,think of what she does,remember her eyes?if its yes...dat one hard oooo..atleast blood dey flow for ur vein na
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2014
guttentag:

You mean Masturbating. ?
Dirty mind...not dat ur angle ooo...i dnt do dat
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Bridgetown:

But you and I know that someone might be giving him blow-jobb. Lets be sincere.
When someone is giving ur boo blow-job,u will know or suspect...dats were we talk abt trust.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Mariaben(f): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2014
When am bored, I think, sleep, watch movies and check updates on NL.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by josite: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
recoonect with an exciting ex bf/gf
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Lulumide: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Walk up to the giant mirror. Play music on my phone using my beats by dre headphone. And sing my lungs out. When i taya. I.d just lay down and sleep.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by phabulous88(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2014
If I wonna be indoor, I clean my house whilst blaring music off my speakers; otherwise, I'll hit the gym, church or a local bar, depending on my mood.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by fpeter(f): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
......................Just as we can see, the OP is also Bored stiff and Lonely grin
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2014
Renylee:
When m bored, I visit NL
When m not, I visit NL
All d time, I visit NL.
same here embarassed
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by OMOYE247(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Shop online and read old articles

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by bassiloflames(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2014
nice one
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Bamz(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Yeah.Onething about girls is that they may look over confident as you said but it takes a little to break them.You guys are the cause. You want perfection and always seek perfection.

I'm not your regular guy, sorry. Any proper relationship will have both parties having that deep understanding of their needs, flaws et al.
You got plans for Christmas wink?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by maryhaam(f): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Using a phone? I love Scrabble most: the hardware kind lol
no ipad,yea scrabble is tasking.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2014
holyboss:
Don't get me wrong...its a compliment.
I'm so bi
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by defendedvictim(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Midehi:

Haba! which one concern agbero with overload,my luv has nothin to do with Nigeria,a hopeless country...
undecided y am I even taking dis thing personal sef
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2014
lol
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2014
White007:

Do people still read news paper in this digital age? Not to talk of old once?
Bro it always nice to read interviews or some nice writeup. It just like u can't compare reading the Bible on ur smartphone to hard cover.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.