Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) (4587 Views)

El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Cyberbaze(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serious case
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by kolaaderin: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
victorjam:

boss u get brain so? No person in his rite senses would give dis dude a dime. Look at d person u want to be president. Someone dat couldn't even own an acct dat has a million dollar in it. Dats d person u want to run my country? No way. He is too poor to be president. At d age of 71 or Der abt he is still dis poor den am sorry he has nawtin to offer Nigerian becos he hasn't offered anything to himself. Go and look at obama hw much he had before contesting, look at putin and d likes. Even as a former leader he can't have contacts dat would support him den he is not good enough. Are u sayin becos he is poor, he surrounds himself wit poor ppl? Dis is even worst Dan i have no shoe talk by Gej becos wen he was younger he had no shoes but at d age of whatever age he is, he is richer Dan dis dude, has achieve more Dan dis elder in terms of personal development. I would pick GEJ instead of dis poor man dat couldn't create a vision for himself
What else do u people of Nigeria want for God's sake from a selfless person of GMB. All indication shows this man has never accumulated wealth with our resources and asking the masses for donation indicates the cabals and all looters of this country do not want him cos if they do the will foot all his bills no matter what. And this also indicates that once he becomes the president he has none of the cabal to answer to except the various unknown masses who donate each and every penny for him to be there.

Infact am going for my GTBank token now to donate right away even if it's just a thousand naira is never to small for the change we required.

SAI BUHARI 2015. CHANGE.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by egift(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
rozayx5:
please park your lie mohammed inspired lies one side, who cares undecided undecided

what does your obama donation have to do with a coupist

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1803946_img20141020065248_jpeg75d6d34789b19fff6f9e23fad7140240
rozayx5, follow us return to Bayelsa 2015
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

I have always always been passive in politics - but the Obama-Hillary primaries was the first time actively worked in a political campaign.

The Campaign moved from "Obama for America" to the present "Organizing For America". Anyone who signed up then on barackobama.com got all the donation request I got. It is not a hidden secret. (And case you don't know yet, am a web developer - I make payments and earn too regularly).

Sai Buhari - Change is here to stay!

Dont be decieved,America and Nigeria can never be thesame.YOU DONT STEAL PUBLIC FUND AND GET AWAY WITH IT IN AMERICA.Since all our politicians are thieves,we better stick to the devil we know,i know Goodluck will do better with time cos the devil you know is better than..........................pls complete it. thanks.

#teamgejtill2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by egift(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Dont be decieved,America and Nigeria can never be thesame.YOU DONT STEAL PUBLIC FUND AND GET AWAY WITH IT IN AMERICA.Since all our politicians are thieves,we better stick to the devil we know,i know Goodluck will do better with time cos the devil you know is better than..........................pls complete it. thanks.
#teamgejtill2019.

So this is what you want to continue? Why are you supporting the Stealing-is-not-Corruption of Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buahri dey take calculated risk
He don dey contest nd have bagged d tag serial looser
He knw his chances aren't that fat
And peradventure he was able to raise enough money
Even if he lost d gullible ones whom had ignorantly donate who be d1 to loose while he quietly return back to his loot
#NiceMove
Mad buahri

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

So this is what you want to continue? Why are you supporting the Stealing-is-not-Corruption of Jonathan?
Because your Buhari is not any better than him.TRUTH IS BITTER.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by kolaaderin: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
abeautifulchick:

#teamgejtill2019.
Electronic edot. Where in ur bible has a devil ever turned good, a devil is a devil there is no need of trying to console on what to call it. We want change and the search starts now, we will not settle for GEJ/PDP and if GMB/APC failed after 4 years the change continues until we have a better candidate.
Get that into ur contaminated brain and stop telling jack shit of evil u want to remain in ur live.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
kolaaderin:

Electronic edot. Where in ur bible has a devil ever turned good, a devil is a devil there is no need of trying to console on what to call it. We want change and the search starts now, we will not settle for GEJ/PDP and if GMB/APC failed after 4 years the change continues until we have a better candidate.
Get that into ur contaminated brain and stop telling jack shit of evil u want to remain in ur live.
Let he who is innocent cast the first stone.You are opening your mouth to call someone a devil,are you not a bigger devil yourself.Ignorance is indeed a disease.Corruption runs deep in nigeria as a nation.Until you are sure of yourself,never vomit rubbish about another person.
My gold wriest watch fell from me the other day and a young man neatly dressed stepped on it so that i will not notice and perhaps he will keep it for himself until something in me drew my attention.Does that same young man have the right to call GEJ a thief?

I was in a bus from PH to Owerre the other day and we paid heavy amount so that we can have A.C but after we left the park,the driver put off the ac and ignored us.Does the driver have the right to call GEJ corrupt?
Should i continue? because i have a thousand and one instances to prove my point, I guess you now understand what i mean

PLS REMOVE THE LOG IN YOUR EYES BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE THE ONE IN ANOTHER PERSON'S EYES.

BE GUILDED.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by truborn9ja: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
We have to change our ideologies in this country. This man is requesting for fund from the mases so as to use it for compaign processes but some people are here condemning him...... But you would all be the first to criticize Jonathan whenever he refuse to probe the cabal that financed his election:..
Take it or leave it, this approach by buhari is the best method to eliminate godfatherism in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by egift(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Because your Buhari is not any better than him.TRUTH IS BITTER.

With decades of scrutiny of Buhari's life by adversaries in very powerful positions (IBB, OBJ, Jonathan, etc), yet no tangible allegation can be leveled against him except figments of clown imaginations.

For a Nigerian, it is very commendable.

Jonathan and his crew have spent far less and the heap of evil are piling up daily. You have got to hand it over to Buhari - he is a man of great integrity.

Before you are embarrassing here is what Jonathan have to say of Buhari:

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

With decades of scrutiny of Buhari's life by adversaries in very powerful positions (IBB, OBJ, Jonathan, etc), yet no tangible allegation can be leveled against him except figments of clown imaginations.

For a Nigerian, it is very commendable.

Jonathan and his crew have spent far less and the heap of evil are piling up daily. You have got to hand it over to Buhari - he is a man of great integrity.

Before you are embarrassing here is what Jonathan have to say of Buhari:

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN
But you forgot to add the fact that he said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for goodluck which i guess he is doing.PLS BRO,DONT BE DECIEVED.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Excuse me please.,I rather burn that money than to donate it to any politician to run for whatever office.

Gej,Buhari,Atiku, e.t.c are not worth donating a cent of mine to.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2014
kolaaderin:

I thank God for GEJ because if it was in abacha's regime,can you come online and type this nonsense about your president? Wether you like it or not,Good luck remains the best president Nigeria ever had.Dont take his gentility for stupidity.Take a look at how you started your statement by insulting me,i did not start by insulting you back because i am clearly more matured than you are.
LEARN TO CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY AND PASS ACROSS YOUR POINTS BECAUSE YOUR POINTS ARE WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS TO ME NOT THE INSULTS.CHEERS.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2014
How did he sponsor his three previous failed campaigns?
From donations from those who promised to soak in blood should he lose?

From his new campaign pictures to now these, this blood thirsty coupist is really getting desperate and looking for who to deceive but his bus arrived too late I have already set sail.
Tell him if you see him that I would rather flush the money down the toilet than give it to him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by kolaaderin: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2014
abeautifulchick:

I thank God for GEJ because if it was in abacha's regime,can you come online and type this nonsense about your president? Wether you like it or not,Good luck remains the best president Nigeria ever had.Dont take his gentility for stupidity.Take a look at how you stated your statement by insulting me,i did not start by insulting you back because i am clearly more matured than you are.
LEARN TO CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY AND PASS ACROSS YOUR POINTS BECAUSE YOUR POINTS ARE WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS TO ME NOT THE INSULTS.CHEERS.

OOOooop!!!. Am sorry if I have actually hit u at a wrong spot. The message in my comment is what matters as a patriotic Nigerian. U can't tell me what a good government is about cos I will surely recognise it once we have one. GEJ administration is light years away from one. We can't keep doing things the same way and expect a different result. My vote for the opposition is nothing but to give an element of doubt so after a single term we can have a scientific basic of comparism with PDP and hopefully we might have another maga party in 2019 to try in search of our better government if we are not satisfy with their performance.
My beautiful chick that is what we call real democracy not getting stock with one big party where the cabals will select the candidate and no one can oppose as that automatically becomes the president we don't even need election again.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 28, 2014
kolaaderin:

OOOooop!!!. Am sorry if I have actually hit u at a wrong spot. The message in my comment is what matters as a patriotic Nigerian. U can't tell me what a good government is about cos I will surely recognise it once we have one. GEJ administration is light years away from one. We can't keep doing things the same way and expect a different result. My vote for the opposition is nothing but to give an element of doubt so after a single term we can have a scientific basic of comparism with PDP and hopefully we might have another maga party in 2019 to try in search of our better government if we are not satisfy with their performance.
My beautiful chick that is what we call real democracy not getting stock with one big party where the cabals will select the candidate and no one can oppose as that automatically becomes the president we don't even need election again.
Hmmm do you think you can actually remove buhari from seat if given a chance and he fails to deliver come 2019?.hahahahahaha,that really got me laughing.PLS MY BRO have a rethink cos these aboki's aint loyal.We are having all this political mayhem because GEJ is not from the NORTH.

MARK MY WORDS.

We are all entiltled to our opinions though.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by kolaaderin: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Hmmm do you think you can actually remove buhari from seat if given a chance and he fails come 2019?.hahahahahaha,that really got me laughing.PLS MY BRO have a rethink cos these aboki's aint loyal.We are having all this political mayhem beause GEJ is not from the NORTH.

MARK MY WORDS.

We are all entiltiled to our opinions though.

U have been misinformed, nobody is hunting GEJ he is simply not capable for the JOB. Presidency is not for the faint hearted and as the president of a complex country like ours there should be no excuse for failure when u really know ur onions.
GEJ is only pointing fingers cos the shoe is way bigger than he could handle and to be serious as a nation we dont need such person.
The country is complex and we should not tolerate such excuses for failure because if we did presidency will not forever remain in the south, definitely it will be back in the north some day and then anyone in power could also be indicating south are sabotaging his effort thereby failing as well for how long will that continue while we the masses surfers.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 28, 2014
kolaaderin:

U have been misinformed, nobody is hunting GEJ he is simply not capable for the JOB. Presidency is not for the faint hearted and as the president of a complex country like ours there should be no excuse for failure when u really know ur onions.
GEJ is only pointing fingers cos the shoe is way bigger than he could handle and to be serious as a nation we doing need such person.
The country is complex and we should not tolerate such excuses for failure because if we did presidency will not forever remain in the south, definitely it will be back in the north some day and then anyone in power could also be indicating south are sabotaging his effort thereby failing as well for how long will that continue while we the masses surfers.
I understand you perfectly but dont forget that people were there before him and couldnt do anything about our complex country even the almighty obasanjo was even busy looking for third term.Even if someone from the north will rule nigeria,its definitly not these bangs of thieves parading under APC.They are all thesame as the present government.They all need power but i think there is hope with GEJ.They should atleast allow him complete his 2 tenures just like we have always allowed them despite their maximum thiefry.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Curlieweed: 1:06am On Nov 28, 2014
How can Animal in Craseman skin know about "crowd funding" and "facebook"? This is probably just a belated reaction from his punch drunk handlers to the flack he received about the "generous" bank manger and speculations about how he was able to finance three presidential elections on his army pension.

All Bin Buhari knows is his bank manager and fighting "kwarauption". We are not biting.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by denedene(m): 1:18am On Nov 28, 2014
same guy in a private jet? wa o! whoever the p.r.o is, I think they learning fast(copy n paste from obama) buh naija politicians shaa

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by aguizm(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Buhari u claim to love Nigeria a lot and you have been able to deceive some gullible Nigerians that they now see as the Messiah that Nigeria needs. But we the masses had previously told u through our votes that we don't need u abi na by force to rule us.Am not gonna donate shishi to this man. We d wait to disgrace u again for the fourth time in a row.

On my way to collect my PVC tomorrow in Port Harcourt. APC am waiting for u people at the polls.
Can't wait to vote against APShit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by aguizm(m): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2014
egift:

I have always always been passive in politics - but the Obama-Hillary primaries was the first time actively worked in a political campaign.

The Campaign moved from "Obama for America" to the present "Organizing For America". Anyone who signed up then on barackobama.com got all the donation request I got. It is not a hidden secret. (And case you don't know yet, am a web developer - I make payments and earn too regularly).

Sai Buhari - Change is here to stay!
Story for the gods. U lie pass Linus mbaka.Any way am not surprised, u are doing the job better than your APCLiers.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by egift(m): 2:17am On Nov 28, 2014
abeautifulchick:

But you forgot to add the fact that he said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for goodluck which i guess he is doing.PLS BRO,DONT BE DECIEVED.

He never said so. Stop swallowing the lies PDP is dishing out. That man that said it is a PDP member till date. See the link below

"Nigeria Will Be Made Ungovernable" - Who Said It?
https://www.nairaland.com/1245489/nigeria-made-ungovernable-said-it#15060380
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by egift(m): 2:25am On Nov 28, 2014
aguizm:
Story for the gods. U lie pass Linus mbaka.Any way am not surprised, u are doing the job better than your APCLiers.

While I don't have to prove anything to you, but for the sake of accountability, I will post a little insight for you. Look below.

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by dguyindcorner(m): 2:25am On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

boss u get brain so? No person in his rite senses would give dis dude a dime. Look at d person u want to be president. Someone dat couldn't even own an acct dat has a million dollar in it. Dats d person u want to run my country? No way. He is too poor to be president. At d age of 71 or Der abt he is still dis poor den am sorry he has nawtin to offer Nigerian becos he hasn't offered anything to himself. Go and look at obama hw much he had before contesting, look at putin and d likes. Even as a former leader he can't have contacts dat would support him den he is not good enough. Are u sayin becos he is poor, he surrounds himself wit poor ppl? Dis is even worst Dan i have no shoe talk by Gej becos wen he was younger he had no shoes but at d age of whatever age he is, he is richer Dan dis dude, has achieve more Dan dis elder in terms of personal development. I would pick GEJ instead of dis poor man dat couldn't create a vision for himself

remember GEJ had no shoes! He didn't use your money while campaigning but definitely chopping it now!

Are u in ur right sense?
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by dguyindcorner(m): 2:29am On Nov 28, 2014
abeautifulchick:

#teamgejtill2019.

Doing the same thing over n over again expecting different result.

My brother check urself o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by shigoslim(m): 2:49am On Nov 28, 2014
If u donate, u are among the ppl sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria. Hw on earth with a right sense Nigeria who could not afford two square meal a day will donate money for politrician, sometimes i wonder hw we reason. Buhari dnt need to fool Nigeria, sebi is 4rm the north overwhelm personal among the northerns then let him not stress himself now as the north will found his campaign or they not financial buoyant o i guess GEJ has cult the oil money since they has nothing to show for it.

For you saying GEJ is corrupt, u ppl are mumu. Hve u ask yourself why those mean change run 4rm one party to another? Why can't they remain in thesame party and show us the change irrespective of the circumstances facing in there party? O i guess GEJ has failed to share the oil money with them because of their selfishness.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by adrainuche(m): 3:15am On Nov 28, 2014
If you know Nigerians make less than 1dollar a day!!! Why are you asking them for money?? Do you see beggars on the street and start asking them for money. Am not saying we are beggars dint you rule Nigeria before in as much as this is a good political stunts to woe voters I extremely find it stupid, you were busy chattering flight the other day..

Sai Buhari you must be stupid in all ramification of the word stupidity. Am no longer seeing any difference between you and jonathan.. Are they not private businesses and Affiliates to sponsor your election.

You want to milk us. Before you Get to office and Milk us when you get to office.. If you have. Enough money to chatter. A private. Flight then you don't need any donor how many Nigerians fly a chartered flight.

The thunder that will strike you is still In the factory, I pray no single person donate to these lost cause, I may be wrong but one thing am sure off you don't ask people for what they do not have.. If you need money travel by road!!! Reduce ur xpenses before amadihoha strike the living daylight out of you.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Cyberbaze(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Pure debate going on here

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U / Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot / Four Female Suicide Bombers Shot Dead In Borno State By Members Of JTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.