Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Omenka Banned For "Violating Rule 20": Matters Arising. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenka Banned For "Violating Rule 20": Matters Arising. (580 Views)

Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate / Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Omenka Banned For "Violating Rule 20": Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2014
I'm calling on Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Mukina2, OAM4J, Ngwakwe, Maclatunji,
Ikenna351, and Afam4eva to please come here and explain to me how on earth I violated rule 20 that I had to be banned.

I received an almost 24hrs ban "for violation of Rule 20" by an anti-spam bot and a moderator the day before yesterday. The ban was only lifted yesterday by 9:30pm.

Now, if Seun and the rest of the mods I mentioned up there are what they wants us to believe they are, at least one of them should show some honour and come in here to explain to me in what way I violated that rule. At what point did I make any remark to any moderator that smacked of disrespect?? Is Nairaland revving up its campaign to gag the opposition on this forum as the general elections approach?? If that is the case, why can the administrators stop pussyfooting and state it in clear terms in their standing rules that "Pro APC sentiments will NOT be tolerated on this forum" so we can take our campaign elsewhere??

This would be the THIRD time in under two months that I'd be receiving a ban for unjust reasons. A lot of Pro PDP posters run all over the place insulting me and other Pro APC members and get away with it every single time. Even when one reports such post as the admin and Obinoscopy always advocate, NOTHING, I mean, absolutely no action is taken against such posters, but when it is the other way round, the mods quickly spring into action coming down heavily on that poster!! Why the double standards?? The other member who cloned my moniker is back posting trash all over the place and attributing them to me, spamming my mentions and the mods and supper mods don't seem to notice.

There are lots more I desire to say, but at the risk of sounding verbose, I'd stop here with the hope of getting some answers to the questions I raised.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Omenka Banned For "Violating Rule 20": Matters Arising. by Seun(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2014
This is offtopic. Mail the mods if you want them to answer your question.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1)

Nollywood Actor, Desmond Elliot Wins APC Primaries In Lagos - See More At: Http: / Ex-governor Of Osun State, Mr. Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Sues MTN For N150 Billion! / Is This Transformation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.