Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69832 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Dcmg(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eziachi:
I cannot imagine such a betrayal. But returning the kids to anyone is like a punishment to the innocent kids that called you and had known you as their dad all their lives for something they are not a party to.

I know a lot of emotional stuff he must have gone through but punishing the children is as bad as the adultery that produces them.
You don't have to share a DNA with someone especially under this circumstances to be a father to them.
My only beloved daughter was adopted from an orphanage when she was just six months old. And today she is still one the best things that has happened to my wife and I.
My man,the issue is not about the DNA,but the deceit.
I can adopt as many kids as i want and still show dem real love,i could pick a kid from the street and treat him like my blood.
But if my wife decives me in believing her kids are mine,there are two things involved..,it's either i return the kids to their mother to free the pains from my mind or I retain the kids and kill the mother.
So,doing the latter is far worse.I would send them back to their mother to free my mind.
Do you know that as a man,this kind of news can lead to heart attack and possibly death?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by 4C2215131: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dude looks kinda "old" for his age. Always thought he was older. He's still got so much years to spice up my life with his musical genius.

@post, I stopped being surprised long ago with regards to women and their antics. You never know with women...never!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by iykedare(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
tpia5:

Who told you that?

Not every woman requires the husband to be faithful, it depends on your personal beliefs.

I do not think every runs girl will be concerned about husband's faithfulness as long as he lets her do her own thing.

In the man s house? you know the consequences? She will be disgraced and sent packing.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by logica(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
4C2215131:
Dude looks kinda "old" for his age.
Na issues like this make the man old fast na. grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Cheny(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dcmg:
My man,the issue is not about the DNA,but the deceit.
I can adopt as many kids as i want and still show dem real love,i could pick a kid from the street and treat him like my blood.
But if my wife decives me in believing her kids are mine,there are two things involved..,it's either i return the kids to their mother to free the pains from my mind or I retain the kids and kill the mother.
So,doing the latter is far worse.I would send them back to their mother to free my mind.
Do you know that as a man,this kind of news can lead to heart attack and possibly death?
Sexual immorality is bad and yields untold consequences. Since the Man in question and the x-wife were both 'players' due to their randy lifestyle and uncontrolled sexual appetites,they should have envisaged this scenario. Infact I was perplexed when i learnt that certain cultures presently permits multiple sexual partners in the name of concubines, i.e a man is allowed to sleep around with the knowledge of his wife and the woman is allowed to be a concubine to other men with the Husband's knowledge. Such inconceivable lifestyle from irresponsible 'parents' will surely lead to stuffs like this. what a pity!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by incrediblestev: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
You seem to think I am one of those that form their opinions based on some ridiculous dictates of people who I don't know and do not remotely look like me. sorry to disappoint you....I don't care about White Jesus or Yellow Mohammed....if you can justify Femi's irresponsible acts then you should extend the same gesture to the woman period.
freedomlast:

What is wrong with a man sleeping with multiple women? Because the Bible told you so? Or because oyinbo man told you so?

For your information, multiple wives and concubines were a staple of the Lord's beloved...Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon. Even in the new testament, the only condition being that such a man couldn't be elected to a position in the church.

God always spoke to these "multiple-women loving" men directly, so he could have told them, "eh, eyin boys, leave those women and focus on just one". Did He do that? No He didn't,, not in any accounts of the bible that I have read, so which one is your own in this matter?

Are you better than God?

Even your fore fathers had multiple wives, so please let us hear word. If YOU want to have one wife, it's your choice, but don't label someone a bad person because he decided to follow in the footsteps of great men of old.

If I was in his shoes, I would definitely have sent those kids packing too. So he should be a Mugu right? If the woman had told him about the children's paternity, he would have had the choice to either keep them or not keep them. But in this case, he found out by himself. No way. Ko possible.

Do you have any idea what the sheer financial and emotional requirement is for the care and education of a single child in this day and age?

DNA testing should be made mandatory.

All you Gammas screaming about the children's feelings, what about the man's own feelings? Publicly humiliated as a cuckold?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
anyway, has he confirmed the story, there is a discrepancy in his reported age.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Dcmg(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cheny:

Sexual immorality is bad and yields untold consequences. Since the Man in question and the x-wife were both 'players' due to their randy lifestyle and uncontrolled sexual appetites,they should have envisaged this scenario. Infact I was perplexed when i learnt that certain cultures presently permits multiple sexual partners in the name of concubines, i.e a man is allowed to sleep around with the knowledge of his wife and the woman is allowed to be a concubine to other men with the Husband's knowledge. Such inconceivable lifestyle from irresponsible 'parents' will surely lead to stuffs like this. what a pity!
The man said he doesn't want the children,you go force am?Na by force?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
nduchucks:

I fully understand your position.

As far as being there for Femi to take his pain for him if the circumstance you described were to occur, I'd simply state that the situation being discussed is very unfortunate and will be painful to everyone involved but I'd suggest that the pain Femi would feel would be no where near what the innocent children are feeling now.

That does not mean he should necessarily volunteer for any further pain after he has already got one he did not subscribe for.

If you want to volunteer for the pain, that is fine. If others don't want to, then don't start insulting them down.

You don't tell people to take pain or be charitable. Pain and charity should be voluntary things.

The welfare of the "innocent kids" should be that of the creators, if Femi decides to take responsibilities for their welfare after he knows he is not the creator, then that is him being charitable.

He has a right to think of his best interest above that of the best interests of the "innocent kids" if he wishes.

He did not create he mess of their life, their mother did. They are her "innocent kids". She put them in guilt, not Femi.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by 4C2215131: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
logica:
Na issues like this make the man old fast na. grin

Yeah I bet so! 46, and looking so frail and worn. Pray, he has the mental staying power to ride this discovery.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
boladez:

Sir, Normally that is what one will like to do but now he is ok but the children will have to deal with this at such a tender age............If Femi had tamed his dick probably he would have still been with his first wife and faithful wife.

Sir, a man should be able to take anything for his children.......the true test of a father is when he needs to die for his kids to live!

Bro, since those children aren't his biological kids, they aren't his priority - his own biological kids are his priority. So, his health is the most important thing so as to stay normal and raise his own kids. And to stay alive, it is dangerous to keep something of that magnitude in there, without speaking out about it. That is how folks get depressed and go nuts. However, now that he got it off his chest, he has taken a huge chunk of the payload off.

Best believe he's happier and more fulfilled now. And he is going to live longer for his own kids. You just can't suffer in silence. Regardless, he can still show the other kids some love.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by scholarosisi(f): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mr Femi however u try to present this issue, the truth is that u have failed in family life, and that is the very glory of a man. When a man decides to live recklessly this and many more shameful ordeal is what he gets. Am sure that there are many other issues shame will not allow u talk about in public. Devil is very wicked. He lead somone astary and still put a shameful tag on him/her for people to mock. tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
bola4dprec:
Femi can you please tell me whether you married the mother of the affected children legally? If yes your wife have case to answer because the owner of the bed is the father of the children

WTF?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by hismond(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
After God, fear WOMEN!!!
#lobatan
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
You don't get the point. Perhaps you are establishing your facts based on the single story of Femi, the one that obviously has the voice, this is just his own version. You are yet to hear the woman's own version of the same story. It is possibly they both were cheating with other people while they were married or whatever and she took in and assumed it was possibly from the equally cheating husband's seed. What if she is not in the know that these kids were actually not Femi's....what you call facts are your own manufactured conclusions based on one story. Even in the face of fact, you don't punish the children involved for the iresponsibilities that the man probably has a hand in. If you were caught up as kid in the middle of something like this, I bet you wont be kissing Femi good by after dropping you off and cutting ties with you all because he just discovered you are not from his loins.

Awwww, poor woman!

Well if a woman is cheating then it is her RESPONSIBILITY (Yep, I know most women hate that word and its connotations) to make sure if she gets pregnant, the right father is introduced to the "innocent child".

Then you moronically progressed to blame the man for "irresponsibilities" for the children being conceived and their allocation to the wrong father.

Moronic fuuktard!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
scholarosisi:
Mr Femi however u try to present this issue, the truth is that u have failed in family life, and that is the very glory of a man. When a man decides to live recklessly this and many more shameful ordeal is what he gets. Am sure that there are many other issues shame will not allow u talk about in public. Devil is very wicked. He lead somone astary and still put a shameful tag on him/her for people to mock. tufiakwa!!!
why conclude he has failed in life of family .... you dont have to force your beliefs on other people . all you need is try to change him if you feel he is in the wrong life not talk him down . thats how you save people to christ.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by maternal: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
Hmmm, strange decision by Femi to return the children to their mother. As a father myself, I can not imagine suddenly having to disown children I have raised and bonded with, on the basis of some DNA test or the other. I have news for you, Femi Kuti, a real man will not do what you have done. Being a father is more than biological!

A man gets defrauded yet somehow like usual the woman does no wrong it's the man's fault. Now femi is not a "real" man. Not only would I return the other man's children, someone must refund me the money with interest I used to train them. I'd rather die than raise another man's child. Femi is the victim here.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
You seem to think I am one of those that form their opinions based on some ridiculous dictates of people who I don't know and do not remotely look like me. sorry to disappoint you....I don't care about White Jesus or Yellow Mohammed....if you can justify Femi's irresponsible acts then you should extend the same gesture to the woman period.
who is to blame for the stigma on the kids ?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by kilimanjaro(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
nduchucks:

Excellent point. I'd even go a bit further. If he had fathered and loved these kids all these years, why not simply keep loving them and treat them as his adopted children? These are not artifacts from a shopping mall; they are children who have loved their father since birth through no fault of theirs. Why destroy them?

Femi is probably just as guilty as the kid's mothers in this case...... As Femi was screwing around, they too were doing the same. So Femi, how many kids have you fathered out of your immoral acts? ehn?

I'm sorry to say that Femi is a heartless baboon!

I'm also sorry to say you are the "heartless baboon" here.

So he should father bastarrds because he's a Jesus Christ abi.

Your sense of reasoning is terrible!!!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

andromida and all other mugu-moulding certificate holders, can you please come and give this guy a good pat on the back.

He is purring for your approval. grin

Muscomide, can I know where your wife works? grin

Sagamite there is still a slot in the programme grin grin

If Femi wants to return the kids he should feel free no one has to put up with this kind of betrayal if he can't. There are men who have a bigger heart and can keep on loving the kids irrespective of the truth but if he can't it does not make him less of a man.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

If Femi wants to return the kids he should feel free no one has to put up with this kind of betrayal if he can't. There are men who have a bigger heart and can keep on loving the kids irrespective of the truth but if he can't it does not make him less of a man.

EXACTLY!

Simple logic!

But you would not teach your "Real Men" that in class, you teach them to be mugus for your benefit. Wicked woman! tongue

Give your slot to another mugu. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
shaboti:
he sleeps around and probably knew his woman sleeps around too so he should not be 'surprised' or 'pained' when this kind of thing happens. Why have you chosen to ignore the infidelity on his part and attack the woman ? Perhaps because unfaithfulness amongst men is now so common that it has bcome 'normal'. Anyway femi should whatever he has sown. And stop quotin me

femi sleeping around isn't the issue here. femi has not taken someone else's baby & claimed it belonged to the wife. this woman conceived a baby with another man & lied to femi the baby was his. she's been keeping up with that lie ever since she got pregnant till the day the DNA results proved otherwise.

how can you not see the big deceit here? the infidelity is a small part of the issue, introducing bastärds as the legal kids of femi is the main issue here. stop prancing about the matter & call a spade what it is.

maternal:

A man gets defrauded yet somehow like usual the woman does no wrong it's the man's fault. Now femi is not a "real" man. Not only would I return the other man's children, someone must refund me the money with interest I used to train them. I'd rather die than raise another man's child. Femi is the victim here.

that's what we have come to expect from 21st century women. they never take responsibilities for their lascivious lifestyle. brainless, poor in spirit & always the victim. watch the woman go to the media anytime soon to say she was rapëd & she was too scared to tell anyone about it cos the räpist threatened to kill her if she mentions it to anyone.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
uplawal:
Tile ba ntoro,Omo ale ibe o ti ba gba,,,,,meaning if a home is sweet,splendid,the bastard in there never grow/mature.bastards are poison to anyhome,no matter the innocency it involves

Stop quoting moronic adages!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
logica:
At least you see how emotion is involved here. It is a matter of 419; simple. Nobody says a woman shouldn't cheat; that's her prerogative. But she better take the bastard child she conceives to the man that impregnated her. That's the least I would expect.

Simples!

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Toyrem: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

please house,how much is DNA test?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
babyface333:
Its not the kids fault...... what about the woman? Bro! you guys should stop encouraging this women for goodness sake.

Assuming, this kids become famous and decide to know their biological father, you know Blood is thicker than anything on earth.

Assuming, this kids become famous and their mum starts a serious battle then with femi over the kids, she could bring up the issue of femi not being their biological father then. Do you guys even think before you type.

Can you for once put femi kuti in your shoes, just try imagining if you are femi. And there is a difference between adopting a child and being tricked to accept a child thats not yours, a very big difference.

Many women find it effortless to pit a child against their biological father, so why wouldn't it they find it piece easy to do that against a man that is not their biological father in the future if needs be?

And some people are insulting him for not making a choice to keep the "innocent kids"?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

He is a "real man". Most likely trained by andromida because he seems highly trained.

All his focus is on putting blame on Femi. To "real men" like him, women never do wrong. Men are the ones with responsibilities, women don't have. So only men can face blame, so he is digging for any blame he can find to save the honour of the women. That is what "real men" do. grin

Yeah i am sure he is a great man with a big heart. I love that. grin

Well Real men do save the honour of their women i don't know why femi had to make this news public even if he was so hurt, there are kids to consider, the shock they will pass through he is the one they've called father why shame them like this? so yeah a real man would put all this into consideration, man up and put his hurt feelings aside so he can do what is best for his crew not just himself.

Yeah authority,leadership, anything that makes you want to be in charge comes with responsibilities and if a man wants to be that kind of man he can't afford to share some responsibilities with a woman.

There is still a slot in the programme for you Sagamite. cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamites,its not moronic,its real,when a bastard is in a home,he start doing otherwise unlike other kids,and this traits comes out from puberty to adulthood.ask your elders,they will tell you.The genes will not just agree no matter what,they will be conflicting.
Sagamite:

Stop quoting moronic adages!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

Yeah i am sure he is a great man with a big heart. I love that. grin

Well Real men do save the honour of their women i don't know why femi had to make this news public even if he was so hurt, there are kids to consider, the shock they will pass through he is the one they've called father why shame them like this? so yeah a real man would put all this into consideration, man up and put his hurt feelings aside so he can do what is best for his crew not just himself.

Yeah authority,leadership, anything that makes you want to be in charge comes with responsibilities and if a man wants to be that kind of man he can't afford to share some responsibilities with a woman.

There is still a slot in the programme for you Sagamite. cheesy cheesy

yes - save the honour of a retired pröstitute. what exactly do real women do? open their legs to all & sundry while married?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by plaetton: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
What a terrible tragedy for those poor children who now face rejection from a man they had loved all their lives as their father.

I am shedding tears for those two children.

I think it was irresponsible of him to be so callous and cruel to those young innocent children who had done him no wrong.

As sad and disappointing as it would have have been for him, I would have continued to love and be a father to those children if I were in his shoes.

I could never do that to children I once took and loved as my own.
No way.

The point is that Femi himself comes from a very fragmented family setup, so it is not surprising that he doesn't feel any deep sense of commitment to those innocent children.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

yes - save the honour of a retired pröstitute. what exactly do real women do? open their legs to all & sundry while married?

HE married the retired prostitute what is there to complain about i would think he is well aware of the risks that come with that.

Maybe he forgot about her, she got lonely and well you know the rest after all she is only human grin and women only thrive in an atmosphere of love cheesy.

Even real women are human.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

femi sleeping around isn't the issue here. femi has not taken someone else's baby & claimed it belonged to the wife. this woman conceived a baby with another man & lied to femi the baby was his. she's been keeping up with that lie ever since she got pregnant till the day the DNA results proved otherwise.

how can you not see the big deceit here? the infidelity is a small part of the issue, introducing bastärds as the legal kids of femi is the main issue here. stop prancing about the matter & call a spade what it is.

that's what we have come to expect from 21st century women. they never take responsibilities for their lascivious lifestyle. brainless, poor in spirit & always the victim. watch the woman go to the media anytime soon to say she was rapëd & she was too scared to tell anyone about it cos the räpist threatened to kill her if she mentions it to anyone.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.