Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69907 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nelsizzy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chigold101:
matrimonial home u r still talking about with 3 different women already in the picture...
bt he married dem all.....
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by incrediblestev: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Obviously you are in the so-called "Men's Club" where the enormity of a man's failings can never be as important as when it is done by a woman. You are so quick to talk about deceit yet you struggle to relate the man's irresponsible knack for hopping from one woman to another, probably even while still a married man.

To even show how deeply twisted the man is, he did not even put the feelings and troubles of the children affected by such revelation. He is in no way as hurt as those two children whose lives he was so willing to drop like a bad habit once he discovered they were not biologically his. The fool did not even waste time to demean them and send them packing to live with their equally repugnant mother. I stand by my first comment, Femi is just as equally guilty of irresponsibility as the Ashawo wey him marry. The man is an attention LovePeddler, damning the difficulties and psychological trauma those two children will go through upon this announcement to the public. What exactly does he want from the public, sympathy or the truth?
IDEApro:

Speculations just to apportion blame is inappropriate in this context. The bone of contention now is the matrimonial deceit of an ex wife which in its stead could be the probable condition that necessitated the separation. Until there is a counter claim of deceit from verified source of Femi Kuti escapades and irresponsible behaviour, we should as a matter of moral obligation enjoin this quest in the need to curb promiscuity in our matrimonial homes.

With this trend and our women being abreast of technological improvement to determine absurdity, I think it will go a long way to ameliorate the decadence of spousal fidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by dammywapes(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
she would blame it on the devil,meanwhile the days the belle of the children tooked place,the devil was in far away iraq dancing shoki
what he did to the man {omo fela} s unfair and if she did not give birth for a long time, i don't think the man will send her packing. Who knows the woman friends might be the source of this. They might advise her to do so it so that the man won't take another wife or may be money enter her head.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
stardragon:

no be dat ur womanizin papa,
if i see am for dat my area wit dat small girl again, i go cut im prick angry
Akpan Uwatt's son bearing the name chidi nwobodo grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Odunharry(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:
So, he so easily returned them. Did he not love them unconditionally enough?

Poor kids! They are going to be so hurt, so broken. They just lost their father... the only one they knew.

Their mother should have known better!

So sad!
they didnt lost their father...their mother should take them to their biological father
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

the mother should have thought about this when she was serving her sushi to all & sundry. femi didn't bring up this matter himself & it's better the kids know the kinda mother they have instead of learning later in their lives.

Not against them knowing, turning them into some sort of circus show is wrong.

nduchucks:

Excellent point. I'd even go a bit further. If he had fathered and loved these kids all these years, why not simply keep loving them and treat them as his adopted children? These are not artifacts from a shopping mall; they are children who have loved their father since birth through no fault of theirs. Why destroy them?
Femi is probably just as guilty as the kid's mothers in this case...... As Femi was screwing around, they too were doing the same. So Femi, how many kids have you fathered out of your immoral acts? ehn?
I'm sorry to say that Femi is a heartless baboon!

@ Bolded, I don't think he ever considered that his actions could destroy them. Very very crass on his part I must say.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Akpan Uwatt's son bearing the name chidi nwobodo grin
guy hw many rap of gbokis u don take 2day
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
nduchucks:

Excellent point. I'd even go a bit further. If he had fathered and loved these kids all these years, why not simply keep loving them and treat them as his adopted children? These are not artifacts from a shopping mall; they are children who have loved their father since birth through no fault of theirs. Why destroy them?

Femi is probably just as guilty as the kid's mothers in this case...... As Femi was screwing around, they too were doing the same. So Femi, how many kids have you fathered out of your immoral acts? ehn?

I'm sorry to say that Femi is a heartless baboon!

So the circumstances and assumptions under which he loved and fathered the kids is irrelevant?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by femtoj2: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
Femi Kuti himself does not look like he has been responsible himself, he has children from three different women and expects that he wont likely meet a gold digger from one the three children....scheeew!!! Some men need to start taking responsibility for situations that are a direct result of their past reckless life. Don't remove yourself from the situation and act like every woman is a bitch of some sort. If when you were young all you want was a b!cht you will get a B!ch. The only people that should be vexed here are the unfortunate children that are involved with stoopid parents.

Thank you so much for this your thoughtful and objective response. Please Ask the Femi of a man,(outside Fame and Money), what would make a responsible man not to have a woman(wife) under his roof? As we speak now, None of those women were with him. Meaning apart from his first wife, the other women were possibly some else’s wife before he starts jumping on them. In my Opinion , I think Femi at 46 should be ashamed of himself. He has betray many of his fan’s respect and am much disappointed for bring this to the public hear. Those innocent children would see this threads one day and they would never forgive him. If this happen in a civilised society where child right is well protected , i think by now Femi should probably be facing some Law charges.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

wicked men, he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

fagg0t!
are you OK?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Odunharry:

those hoes aint loyal....i trust u 2 shw face

Why would a man think or evn say it only men that cheat..i dnt blame those men sha,they are real men!

Buhahahahahahah

cool grin grin grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
femtoj2:

Thank you so much for this your thoughtful and objective response. Please Ask the Femi of a man,(outside Fame and Money), what would make a responsible man not to have a woman(wife) under his roof? As we speak now, None of those women were with him. Meaning apart from his first wife, the other women were possibly some else’s wife before he starts jumping on them. In my Opinion , I think Femi at 46 should be ashamed of himself. He has betray many of his fan’s respect and am much disappointed for bring this to the public hear. Those innocent children would see this threads one day and they would never forgive him. If this happen in a civilised society where child right is well protected , i think by now Femi should probably be facing some Law charges.....
How would the court hold him? He doesn't want what doesn't belong to him? Do you people think with your brain or your anus?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
i'm coming
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
stardragon:

guy hw many rap of gbokis u don take 2day
ask your mum you true bilogical father,she will tell you say na akpan uwatt your dad's cook and not maxi nwobodo
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by frankii(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
We curse the women, yet our dear Femi has kids from 3 different women? Who holy pass? That's like pot calling a kettle black!! Anyway, i guess he is just mad that she lied to him about being the father of those kids; and that is deceitful. News like this can make a man go mad i tell you, and if i was in his shoes right now (God forbid); i would definitely go crazy!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
femtoj2:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

So if a man does not have a woman under his roof he is "irresponsible"?

You think you can bring the moronic nurture you were given online and not have it shoved back up your moronic arsse where it came from?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
[VIDEO] + [Pics] Chris Brown caught in fresh scandal!
http:///n9AUo
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
slimmy05:
How would the court hold him? He doesn't want what doesn't belong to him? Do you people think with your brain or your anus?

That cretin definitely thinks with his anus.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
femtoj2:

abeg make we hear word,you dey talk like say you don enter airport before. So in those your so called civilised societies they force men to keep bastaards in their homes? The problem with some of you guys is that,you are so weak when it comes to facing reality especially when it has to do with women. I pray your wife{s}does/do not bring multiple bastaards home for you in the name of your mumuciousness grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by nduchucks: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

So the circumstances and assumptions under which he loved and fathered the kids is irrelevant?

The circumstances are very relevant!

I simply have a very soft spot for innocent children and would rather spare them the trauma. This explains my bias.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Fairgodwin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
xtervaganza:
ur song no follow the tori at all

e nor need to follow, but I don sing my song.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
nduchucks:

I simply have a very soft spot for innocent children and would rather spare them the trauma. This explains my bias.

Well if you know it is a bias, then you have to realise not everyone would have your bias so don't start insulting them for not having your bias.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
frankii:
We curse the women, yet our dear Femi has kids from 3 different women? Who holy pass? That's like pot calling a kettle black!! Anyway, i guess he is just mad that she lied to him about being the father of those kids; and that is deceitful. News like this can make a man go mad i tell you, and if i was in his shoes right now (God forbid); i would definitely go crazy!
I wonder the way some of una dey reason. My tortoise wise pass una

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by M4gunners: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
braine:
Its a terrible thing to find such... Women can be deceitful sha, one should never completely trust them. But then, he shouldn't have made it public, what about the children in question? It would really affect them. Its not their fault nao.
Did you say he shouldn't have made publicly? Are kidding me? Did you know what he is going through now? What then make he him role model for us? Nigerians with hide hide things. Femi weldon, make me take time dey learn.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
nduchucks:

you never see where bastaard scatter a good sweet home before abi?abeg tell daddy to take you for dna test jo
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by mediachirps(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry
So pathetic for the kids, as for the Femi, too much of lining cocktail and 'rochi' has taken over his medulla. stuffs like this are meant for the two parties involved only.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Cheny(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
natureblack:
That's confusion

Now give me a reason why Femi shouldn't blow-up this woman's head with an assault-rifle. angry angry

He dare not,cos sometime ago He was braging about not being able to be faithful to one woman. So what goes around comes around. Come to think of it,he may have done the same to other Men while sleeping with their women.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Vixen101(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:
You too.stop nursing the idea. You can't gettaway with it. Unfaithful, lying Gold Diggers.

You have been noticed! smiley now move along
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by zeongeon: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Aruh!!! Tufiakwa!!!

No body should blame femi kuti oohh...he did nothing wrong...its good we spill out evil regardless of what is at stake...Femi did nothing "wrong" in sleeping around after all is he the only man doing it..BUT its so bad and unfair to willingly bring a child of another man for ur supposed husband to father...how far can one go in deception infact that is wickedness in another level.

I wonder why some women go around messing up and polluting lineages and generations as a result of bastard children..U enter into some homes and u discover some children behave totally differently or abnormally from there bro's or sis may b the child steals, fights a lot, rebellious or promiscuous and u see the poor man wondering and saying to himself "but no one in my family behaves like this, why is this child or children totally different I mean I don't steal and I wasn't this rebellious" unknown to the poor man his wife gave her hot pot to a man with questionable character and its manifesting in the kids.

Men in the house becareful, cautious and prayerful for some women are moving around like roaring lions looking for destinies to devour and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Vixen101(f): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
majekdom2:
the truth is their mothers may not be sure who their fathers are , it is the best ... if perhaps the fathers are still alive , they can come out with this made public. serves as a lesson to young girls. its a world where a mother and her children bares the blame when found guilty of infedility . of course femi played around too but the society wnt blame him for that .

I understand your point. I'm just worried about the effect it will have on the children.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tonte(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
It's a worldwide problem, these bitches ain't loyal
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
frankii:
I don't know if your guy read people's life upside down or you just decide to act insane.

He didn't deny impregnating them or claiming responsibility. But deceiving your husband to believe the kids he claimed to be his are not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.