Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69891 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
shaboti:
why u carry d children matter for head ? I never said anythn abt the children but since ur lookin for who to blame, why dont u blame fela that made it public knowledge knowing fully well the implications. Your anger should be directed towards him.
OH AM NOT ANGRY , THE TOPIC WAS ABOUT THE KIDS , IT DIDNT SAY FELA MARRIED THREE WHORES , IT SAYS TWO FEMI'S KIDS ARE NOT HIS.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Vixen101:

I understand your point. I'm just worried about the effect it will have on the children.
for how long are they expected to live in deceit. The man has been greatly hurt. He is African and I guess he must have been spraying his spermatozoa on another mans baby in his wife's womb.

It's really a complex world.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by nduchucks: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Well if you know it is a bias, then you have to realise not everyone would have your bias so don't start insulting them for not having your bias.

If the Children are under 2 years old then I withdraw the insult thrown at Mr. Kuti.

If on the other hand, he has been raising and loving these children from birth and they are now say, over 7 years old or even teeagers, then I'm sorry to say that I'd be unable to make such a withdrawal. For Femi to Abandon the innocent kids, who have given him, the only dad they've ever known, unconditional love, smacks of cruelty.

Just my humble opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by firstolalekan(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
shaboti:
if u havent read the full article, dont quote me
Shut ur hoe up!
Birds of the same feather...
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
femtoj2:

Thank you so much for this your thoughtful and objective response. Please Ask the Femi of a man,(outside Fame and Money), what would make a responsible man not to have a woman(wife) under his roof? As we speak now, None of those women were with him. Meaning apart from his first wife, the other women were possibly some else’s wife before he starts jumping on them. In my Opinion , I think Femi at 46 should be ashamed of himself. He has betray many of his fan’s respect and am much disappointed for bring this to the public hear. Those innocent children would see this threads one day and they would never forgive him. If this happen in a civilised society where child right is well protected , i think by now Femi should probably be facing some Law charges.....
THE CHOICE OF THE KIND OF LIFE HE IS LIVING IS NOT THE DISCUSSSION . THE FACT REMAINS WE SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP INTO CONSIDERATION THE LIFE WE WILL BE GIVING OUR OFFSPRINGS.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Cheny(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
zeongeon:

Aruh!!! Tufiakwa!!!

No body should blame femi kuti oohh...he did nothing wrong...its good we spill out evil regardless of what is at stake...Femi did nothing "wrong" in sleeping around after all is he the only man doing it..BUT its so bad and unfair to willingly bring a child of another man for ur supposed husband to father...how far can one go in deception infact that is wickedness in another level.

I wonder why some women go around messing up and polluting lineages and generations as a result of bastard children..U enter into some homes and u discover some children behave totally differently or abnormally from there bro's or sis may b the child steals, fights a lot, rebellious or promiscuous and u see the poor man wondering and saying to himself "but no one in my family behaves like this, why is this child or children totally different I mean I don't steal and I wasn't this rebellious" unknown to the poor man his wife gave her hot pot to a man with questionable character and its manifesting in the kids.

Men in the house becareful, cautious and prayerful for some women are moving around like roaring lions looking for destinies to devour and destroy.
The woman must have slept with multiple partners and therefore unsure of the kids fathers, and blive u me,the kids may even have different Fathers. So it still boils down to moral bankruptcy, both Femi and wives sleeping around without control in the name of culture and " I no fit hold body". What u sow u reap.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by jayonpoint(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
braine:
Its a terrible thing to find such... Women can be deceitful sha, one should never completely trust them. But then, he shouldn't have made it public, what about the children in question? It would really affect them. Its not their fault nao.
Have u thot abt d pain n frustration dat cld b responsible for his public announcement. Besides, is good to make it public coz lots of his frnds n associates dat may still regard dem as his bt under normal circumstances I think he cld hv just consider dem since it wasn't the kids fault which means they'll b as painful as femi himself.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by raystanley(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
gratiaeo:
I will not reject a child that calls me father whether I'm his/her biological father or not.
Child is child and blessing from God.
F -U
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
dmostcheerful:

trust me honey i wont, your food is already at the dinning table :p .....
thanx darln,let me finish,take a shower and den join you in bed

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Dcmg(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Show me a woman who doesn't feel guilty and i will show you a Man---Erica Jong.
I pity any man that makes his woman partner his priority,you will so regret it.
I don't know satan or devil,but i know Women
That ugandan housegirl should give you a clue of what women can do.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by shaboti: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstolalekan:

Shut ur hoe up!
Birds of the same feather...
who is this one
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
nduchucks:

If the Children are under 2 years old then I withdraw the insult thrown at Mr. Kuti.

If on the other hand, he has been raising and loving these children from birth and they are now say, over 7 years old or even teeagers, then I'm sorry to say that I'd be unable to make such a withdrawal. For Femi to Abandon the innocent kids, who have giving him, the only dad they've ever known, unconditional love, smacks of cruelty.

Just my humble opinion sha.

Stop trying to be defiant in a silly position.

So you are saying it is his responsibility to raise kids he was deceived to be his?

So what if the "innocent kids" (I love the way you use emotive words) gave him their "unconditional love" and he is the only dad they have known, that makes his own feelings irrelevant?

And if the "innocent kids" are the type (like many African societies) which when they grow up find out from their mother who their real father is and decide to bond with their "long-lost" biological father because afterall "blood is thicker than water" (you know you Africans love your adages and let it guide your lives) and feel less attached to Femi, would you be their with your "principles" or take the pain for him?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Arsenate(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cheny:

The woman must have slept with multiple partners and therefore unsure of the kids fathers, and blive u me,the kids may even have different Fathers. So it still boils down to moral bankruptcy, both Femi and wives sleeping around without control in the name of culture and " I no fit hold body". What u sow u reap.
@ last sentence, the kids didn't sow evil but they are the worst hit in this saga...
just saying
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Lancier(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Goods In Transit,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE WITH US TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Mztonya: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
He should keep his dirty linens indoor
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Kassidy90(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Women!!

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by olatiler(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
lifestyle1:
After God, Fear Woman, then Devil..

Buy and sell quality wrist watches for Christmas and new year.

Check my signature.
Bro sorry na me remove one like among the seven like to make it return to six after checking those primary school student wrist watch that you are advertising cos here in Burundi we use Gucci and Rolex plus original Swach
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by fireforfire: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin Everybody is blaming women now.
Worof all d children from numerous concubines dat som men hv dat dia real wives dnt knoe until d death of d man
Infidelity ehnnnnn....
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by dmostcheerful(f): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
thanx darln,let me finish,take a shower and den join you in bed
Bed watin, i said your food is in the dinning.
are you going to eat me in the dinning or eat food in the bed?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by 9jatatafo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Someone said and I quote "A woman is like a horse, any man can ride on her". Loving a woman is good but don't over love. Most married women bleep more than single girls because no one will ever suspect them. I truly feel for Femi and the two kids that not his. He should be grateful that three (3) boys are his. Woman caused our first father to fall from grace so why should we be surprised with what her daughters are doing?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by incrediblestev: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
So if you happen to be one of the kids affected by the irresponsibilities of two bad parents, you would kiss and say good bye to a father like Femi as he drops you like a tumor with an irresponsible mother... You just like to talk any how all the time.
IYANGBALI:
abeg make we hear word,you dey talk like say you don enter airport before. So in those your so called civilised societies they force men to keep bastaards in their homes? The problem with some of you guys is that,you are so weak when it comes to facing reality especially when it has to do with women. I pray your wife{s}does/do not bring multiple bastaards home for you in the name of your mumuciousness grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by incrediblestev: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
I hope you pictured your mother while cluelessly typing away on your keyboard and writing this nonsense. What a stoopid chauvinistic genetic garbage.
9jatatafo:
Someone said and I quote "A woman is like a horse, any man can ride on her". Loving a woman is good but don't over love. Most married women bleep more than single girls because no one will ever suspect them. I truly feel for Femi and the two kids that not his. He should be grateful that three (3) boys are his. Woman caused our first father to fall from grace so why should we be surprised with what her daughters are doing?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by logica(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
LOL. "2 of my 5 kids are not mine". Sounds like oxymoron/paradox to me.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by incrediblestev: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
By by virtue of the ed!ot being a man, he is absolved of any wrong doing or at least, he is covered under the umbrella of being an African Buffon and it is our traditiona.....But a woman that tries the same is not worthy of any consideration similar to the same benefits the African Buffon is getting from hypocrits here, she is not even worthy of existence even if the man she did it to is equally not befitting of any moral standing.....
fireforfire:
grin Everybody is blaming women now.
Worof all d children from numerous concubines dat som men hv dat dia real wives dnt knoe until d death of d man
Infidelity ehnnnnn....
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Eziachi: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
I cannot imagine such a betrayal. But returning the kids to anyone is like a punishment to the innocent kids that called you and had known you as their dad all their lives for something they are not a party to.

I know a lot of emotional stuff he must have gone through but punishing the children is as bad as the adultery that produces them.
You don't have to share a DNA with someone especially under this circumstances to be a father to them.
My only beloved daughter was adopted from an orphanage when she was just six months old. And today she is still one the best things that has happened to my wife and I.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by logica(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
fireforfire:

At least the men didn't bring those kids into the matrimonial home and trick their wives to believe they gave birth to them; but must have developed amnesia or something.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by incrediblestev: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Perhaps he would have done so if he could
logica:
At least the men didn't bring those kids into the matrimonial home and trick their wives to believe they gave birth to them; but must have developed amnesia or something.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by logica(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eziachi:

You don't have to share a DNA with someone especially under this circumstances to be a father to them.
My only beloved daughter was adopted from an orphanage when she was just six months old. And today she is still one the best things that has happened to my wife and I.
Yes, you chose to adopt. It is a completely different scenario based on deceit. I can image the day those women had broken the news "I am pregnant" to Femi; yet likely knowing he was not the father.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by lifestyle1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
olatiler:

Bro sorry na me remove one like among the seven like to make it return to six after checking those primary school student wrist watch that you are advertising cos here in Burundi we use Gucci and Rolex plus original Swach

Ok.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eziachi:
I cannot imagine such a betrayal. But returning the kids to anyone is like a punishment to the innocent kids that called you and had known you as their dad all their lives for something they are not a party to.

I know a lot of emotional stuff he must have gone through but punishing the children is as bad as the adultery that produces them.
there is a difference between adoption and deception . there is this belief that a bastard will tend to be rebelious. it is better the kids are aware in a case like this . if its an adoption its totally different.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by logica(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
Perhaps he would have done so if he could
Perhaps? I deal with facts in my life; not probabilities. It is obviously impossible for a man to trick his wife that she was the mother of a child she didn't bare; except of course she suffers from memory loss. So what "perhaps" are you speaking of?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by nduchucks: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

And if the "innocent kids" are the type (like many African societies) which when they grow up find out from their mother who their real father is and decide to bond with their "long-lost" biological father because afterall "blood is thicker than water" (you know you Africans love your adages and let it guide your lives) and feel less attached to Femi, would you be their with your "principles" or take the pain for him?

I fully understand your position.

As far as being there for Femi to take his pain for him if the circumstance you described were to occur, I'd simply state that the situation being discussed is very unfortunate and will be painful to everyone involved but I'd suggest that the pain Femi would feel would be no where near what the innocent children are feeling now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.