Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,198 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69896 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by josite: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
DNA IS NOT 100 PERCENT ACCURATE PLS..if they kids look like HIM,if the kids have come to spiritually accept him as a dad,he should retain them and care for them but after letting their mum knows he is no fool.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
Obviously you are in the so-called "Men's Club" where the enormity of a man's failings can never be as important as when it is done by a woman. You are so quick to talk about deceit yet you struggle to relate the man's irresponsible knack for hopping from one woman to another, probably even while still a married man.

To even show how deeply twisted the man is, he did not even put the feelings and troubles of the children affected by such revelation. He is in no way as hurt as those two children whose lives he was so willing to drop like a bad habit once he discovered they were not biologically his. The fool did not even waste time to demean them and send them packing to live with their equally repugnant mother. I stand by my first comment, Femi is just as equally guilty of irresponsibility as the Ashawo wey him marry. The man is an attention LovePeddler, damning the difficulties and psychological trauma those two children will go through upon this announcement to the public. What exactly does he want from the public, sympathy or the truth?

What is wrong with a man sleeping with multiple women? Because the Bible told you so? Or because oyinbo man told you so?

For your information, multiple wives and concubines were a staple of the Lord's beloved...Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon. Even in the new testament, the only condition being that such a man couldn't be elected to a position in the church.

God always spoke to these "multiple-women loving" men directly, so he could have told them, "eh, eyin boys, leave those women and focus on just one". Did He do that? No He didn't,, not in any accounts of the bible that I have read, so which one is your own in this matter?

Are you better than God?

Even your fore fathers had multiple wives, so please let us hear word. If YOU want to have one wife, it's your choice, but don't label someone a bad person because he decided to follow in the footsteps of great men of old.

If I was in his shoes, I would definitely have sent those kids packing too. So he should be a Mugu right? If the woman had told him about the children's paternity, he would have had the choice to either keep them or not keep them. But in this case, he found out by himself. No way. Ko possible.

Do you have any idea what the sheer financial and emotional requirement is for the care and education of a single child in this day and age?

DNA testing should be made mandatory.

All you Gammas screaming about the children's feelings, what about the man's own feelings? Publicly humiliated as a cuckold?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstolalekan:

Madam!
Relationship is not a one mans thing. Both party should be blamed.
BTW, does it justify why the whôre deceived him?

Oga, did you read where I typed that i did not encourage what the lady did?
So I don't get why u ask me that question again.
Cheers
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by fireforfire: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
logica:
At least the men didn't bring those kids into the matrimonial home and trick their wives to believe they gave birth to them; but must have developed amnesia or something.

ur right joor.
I was just kidding. Bringing d kids into d family and pretending dia femis own is a poisonous act.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
onila always support evil.
femikay149:

so if u call him gay wot will u call the ladies that tricked him and dump anoda man's child with him...who is the wicked one

am suspecting u r supporting this evil deed cos u r like dose ladies

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
mumu.
josite:
DNA IS NOT 100 PERCENT ACCURATE PLS..if they kids look like HIM,if the kids have come to spiritually accept him as a dad,he should retain them and care for them but after letting their mum knows he is no fool.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by bola4dprec(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Femi can you please tell me whether you married the mother of the affected children legally? If yes your wife have case to answer because the owner of the bed is the father of the children
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by fireforfire: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
By by virtue of the ed!ot being a man, he is absolved of any wrong doing or at least, he is covered under the umbrella of being an African Buffon and it is our traditiona.....But a woman that tries the same is not worthy of any consideration similar to the same benefits the African Buffon is getting from hypocrits here, she is not even worthy of existence even if the man she did it to is equally not befitting of any moral standing.....

heheheheh...lol
u don finish dem .
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
How Femi sef take sure say him be Fela pikin? Because for my eye, Seun resemble 'abami eda' pass Femi o.

Femi is mixed with different ethnicities, hence his appearance.

He has white, AA, etc in his ancestry.

Although Fela himself also had some mixture sha.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
2face should go do the DNA test of "his" children.

But they all resemble him.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Appswheel:
dont know what to say about this. But if he truly loves the children and nurtured them to adulthood..... if I were in his shoes no going back. I will take them as my children.

True talk.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by incrediblestev: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
You don't get the point. Perhaps you are establishing your facts based on the single story of Femi, the one that obviously has the voice, this is just his own version. You are yet to hear the woman's own version of the same story. It is possibly they both were cheating with other people while they were married or whatever and she took in and assumed it was possibly from the equally cheating husband's seed. What if she is not in the know that these kids were actually not Femi's....what you call facts are your own manufactured conclusions based on one story. Even in the face of fact, you don't punish the children involved for the iresponsibilities that the man probably has a hand in. If you were caught up as kid in the middle of something like this, I bet you wont be kissing Femi good by after dropping you off and cutting ties with you all because he just discovered you are not from his loins.
logica:
Perhaps? I deal with facts in my life; not probabilities. It is obviously impossible for a man to trick his wife that she was the mother of a child she didn't bare; except of course she suffers from memory loss. So what "perhaps" are you speaking of?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Let her know you are not her bilogical father,is risky if you dnt,and also let her know her origin.
Eziachi:
I cannot imagine such a betrayal. But returning the kids to anyone is like a punishment to the innocent kids that called you and had known you as their dad all their lives for something they are not a party to.

I know a lot of emotional stuff he must have gone through but punishing the children is as bad as the adultery that produces them.
You don't have to share a DNA with someone especially under this circumstances to be a father to them.
My only beloved daughter was adopted from an orphanage when she was just six months old. And today she is still one the best things that has happened to my wife and I.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Eziachi: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
@logical & majekdom2. I did not say that this situation is the same as adoption. Am trying to say that he can still keep this kids and maybe treat the scenario as an adoption under such a very uncomfortable situation.
No matter what happened, it's not their fault. You cannot switch off like that about kids you have adored all their lives and suddenly abandoned them. Am sure that when emotion calm down that he will regret his own action.
It's a test of character for him, he should not allow emotion to overcome his sense of reasoning. I can only imagine how he feels.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by logica(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
You don't get the point. Perhaps you are establishing your facts based on the single story of Femi, the one that obviously has the voice, this is just his own version. You are yet to hear the woman's own version of the same story. It is possibly they both were cheating with other people while they were married or whatever and she took in and assumed it was possibly from the equally cheating husband's seed. What if she is not in the know that these kids were actually not Femi's....what you call facts are your own manufactured conclusions based on one story. Even in the face of fact, you don't punish the children involved for the iresponsibilities that the man probably has a hand in. If you were caught up as kid in the middle of something like this, I bet you wont be kissing Femi good by after dropping you off and cutting ties with you all because he just discovered you are not from his loins.
So you STILL don't see from this blaggidy blah blah of yours how a "cheating" man's situation is quite different from a cheating woman? Why didn't Femi take one of the children from another woman and present to another woman and say "hey baby, this is our child". If you still don't get it, don't bother with another epistle.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
iykedare:
And when we say that black women are the most promiscuous in the world, they deny and start whining. It is just in their dna to be promiscuous. Visit UNilag and you will be amazed that over 85% of the girls are into school prostitution aka runz. And the future husbands must be faithful o .

Who told you that?

Not every woman requires the husband to be faithful, it depends on your personal beliefs.

I do not think every runs girl will be concerned about husband's faithfulness as long as he lets her do her own thing.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
frankii:
We curse the women, yet our dear Femi has kids from 3 different women?

I find it hard to believe he has kids with only 3 women.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
there is this popular saying that its only a woman that knows the true father of her children . if she perhaps had an intercourse minutes before femi , she definitely must have known there could be chances the baby wont be femis ....considering femis fame and all , he ofcourse knows women would be upto this game or do you think all tufaces baby mamas are faithful to him now ? the truth remains , there are some mothers that dont care about the life they want to give their kids . if these women cared they wouldnt have takedn those chances in the name of mistake.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tile ba ntoro,Omo ale ibe o ti ba gba,,,,,meaning if a home is sweet,splendid,the bastard in there never grow/mature.bastards are poison to anyhome,no matter the innocency it involves

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by logica(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eziachi:
@logical & majekdom2. I did not say that this situation is the same as adoption. Am trying to say that he can still keep this kids and maybe treat the scenario as an adoption under such a very uncomfortable situation.
No matter what happened, it's not their fault. You cannot switch off like that about kids you have adored all their lives and suddenly abandoned them. Am sure that when emotion calm down that he will regret his own action.
It's a test of character for him, he should not allow emotion to overcome his sense of reasoning. I can only imagine how he feels.
At least you see how emotion is involved here. It is a matter of 419; simple. Nobody says a woman shouldn't cheat; that's her prerogative. But she better take the bastard she conceives to the man that impregnated her. That's the least I would expect.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by xtervaganza(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fairgodwin:

e nor need to follow, but I don sing my song.
lol

ok oo

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Its not the kids fault...... what about the woman? Bro! you guys should stop encouraging this women for goodness sake.

Assuming, this kids become famous and decide to know their biological father, you know Blood is thicker than anything on earth.

Assuming, this kids become famous and their mum starts a serious battle then with femi over the kids, she could bring up the issue of femi not being their biological father then. Do you guys even think before you type.

Can you for once put femi kuti in your shoes, just try imagining if you are femi. And there is a difference between adopting a child and being tricked to accept a child thats not yours, a very big difference.
Eziachi:

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eziachi:
you know how women get so obsessed with famous men , ofourse we cant conclude why femi did this , he may have told her to abort the pregnancy and she refused . we rally cant blame him , different folks with diferent beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by otosa(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
don't let me waist my time rushing to hospital to do DNA test for my unborn baby because I don't want to disgrace the dude.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
onila:

he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

You may be right.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
josite:
DNA IS NOT 100 PERCENT ACCURATE PLS..
Look at this one grin

The man is p/$$3d, I sympathise with his need to make the news public. However, I do pity the children cry
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
IDEApro:
Me: "honey I want to have a DNA test of the kids
Wife: "what sort of stopid thought is that? Are you indirectly calling me a LovePeddler?
Me: No darling, I just can't fathom why Dylan is a block head. You are pretty, fair and intelligent and I am handsome, fair and intelligent. Why is our other kids doing well academically and chocolate complexioned dylan isn't ?
Wife: You worry too much. I told you my maternal grandpa is black maybe he took after him. You remember how I told you the story of him not getting education because of his blockhead? I think he ha reincarnated in our son.
Me: I am just confused!

Are you mad?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by DuchessLily(f): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
What do u expect frm a shrine?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by bameyi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
If men in Nigeria start doing DNA on their kids you know how many kids will be labeled negatively. In America if you doubt it you swip their mouth no mugu. If I feed and train someone child na because I love their mama, no be because say I be mugu
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
So if you happen to be one of the kids affected by the irresponsibilities of two bad parents, you would kiss and say good bye to a father like Femi as he drops you like a tumor with an irresponsible mother... You just like to talk any how all the time.
stop being sentimental with the issue and face the fact at least for once in you life time or are you in any way a bast.....rd?fighting for the rights of bastaards in Nigeria?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
bameyi:
If men in Nigeria start doing DNA on their kids you know how many kids will be labeled negatively. In America if you doubt it you swip their mouth no mugu. If I feed and train someone child na because I love their mama, no be because say I be mugu
if you no come like the mama nko or the like fade because of the mama attitude.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
dmostcheerful:

Bed watin, i said your food is in the dinning.
are you going to eat me in the dinning or eat food in the bed?
food in the dinning and you in bed all through the night baby kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.