Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help (25497 Views)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For JAMB / Nigerians In Togo Prisons Cry Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by SunqieOlaT(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
If only una don watch prison break tho!
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Dreyl(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nawa o!
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nsawam prison na die ! Pray never to enter ghana police wahala .unless that person will regret ever passing through aflao border.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who gets the blame here? Well I sympathize with those guys in jail terms. No one knows what could have led them into those crimes. The patience you should have exercised earlier before bn jailed is what you are now going to exercise...Its a lesson for other hustling youths...If U r IMPATIENT u may end up being a PATIENT. I pray they find favour from God and d govt.
As for those saying they should be jailed because they have put 9jas name in the mud... Well, what about our leaders? Are they innocents of crimes? In the last qualifiers played by the SE, the Congolese were shouting Ebola go,Ebola go! The South Africans said...we should go and tackle our Boko Haram issues and leave football.
Our leaders are thieves too. Our govt don't care. Bloodshedding in the north almost everyday, graduates are walking aimlessly on d streets and yet the govt tells them to be self employed...pls how? Lots of things are wrong in Nigeria. We need God to heal our land! This isn't the time to fault anyone....its time for revolution and prayer

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Klare(f): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
3pleo:
See as the place dey like Awo hall grin
werey am sure u are one of dose guys dats do aro 4 student passing in between d hall
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by link2jude(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by teejah03(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bigcake:
This should serve as a warning to any young fellow who feels drugs trade is the best trade. If our government can help negotiate a swap then it will be a welcome idea.... Afterall blood is thicker than water...
....do u tink its only drugs that put u in jail term,well a word is enuf for d wise...dis tells u to do wat is right at all time.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by SenatorM(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
smallJagaban:
A biafran mum praying for her son
before he left village for
Lagos. Chukwudi my son as you're
going now you must make it by fire by
force which means armed
robbery,rituals,fraud etc,you must
come back with new car,bag of rice
don't you see as chigozie your mate
built a house such pressures lead
them astray.
As If Lagos is better.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by dinggle: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
A late cry for help, I see foolishness and selfishness in you and a repeat offender, if you were repentant your cry will be to warn those who are yet to follow the greedy road which leads to vanity, imprisonment and loss of freedom.
You should accept your faith and appeal to those who are waiting to attempt same journey to desist from doing so. `Youthfulness can be deceitful You allowed people to flash your mind and make you go after quick money even though you understood the consequences of the law, absolute foolishness. You had 3 airport check points to scale through...1) Ghana, 2) Possibly Thailand 3) Hong Kong and you thought you could succeed?..

Like someone said you are probably better off in Ghana prison.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by teejah03(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ahhhhh!!!! Nja

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by isuomo: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why would anyone leave Nigeria and go Ghana to serve jail time!! abeg forget them joor!!
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kudos to Ghana for helping to reduce their numbers. Little wonder they have reduced drastically. I can never forget my ordeals in foreign airports in the late 90s and early 2000s. It was terrible.

And yes, Nigerians compete with indigenes in foreign prisons.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Abbey2sam(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
This is pathetic., Ghana our very own african brothers again., well that goes along way to show how their govt is serious bout tackling crimes and corruption.,
i dont think we ve got these strict laws here in nigeria.

Well dats by the way,. . Our dear federal govt,. Please come to their aid..we shud not let them die like that.,

if they ve realised their mistakes and turned a new leaf.

They should be released biko.

it's a get rich or die trying thing........

he thought about the dangers involve before getting involved.......

he's living in luxury in Ghana compare to N/Korea prison

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by teejah03(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wat dis they hang at their back,is it there tooth paste,sponge,soaps and so on...u come dey sayy una dey suffer...u better stop it unelse if u invovle nigeria govt dem go put fire o cause there av to be a basis for d deal,its either ghanaian prisoners in nigeria should be sent back. To their country and nja prisoners too in ghana should be sent to nja...
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
sniperr007:

Its not abt advise, its for fg to show concern for its citizens weda they r in jails or not. Fg need to stand up for the right of its citizens wherever they are because its this actions of denying their citizens that make other countries ve to right to treat Nigerians anyhow. FG help you boys

Most countries of the world are very explicit with consequences of doing crime...they goes to the extent of writing it clearly and stating that such LAWS ARE VERY CLEAR TO HUMAN BEINGS (especially drug trafficking)......what they are implying is that if you break it..you won't be treated as a human being.

But Nigerians in our usual lawless manner expect those people to treat us different because we carried over the mentality in our country that we can always buy our way out of crime.

Nigerian government didn't send nor encourage anyone to go to other countries to go and break laws.....so they should stop involving Nigeria government.

I will only agree to Nigeria's goverment intervention in the case of Capital punishment.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by jossayo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:
hmmm. Those of us schooling in France will have to be very careful....

Infant, I'm relocating to swaziland
bros y nt relocate to iraq
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by PocoAPoco57: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
This is pathetic., Ghana our very own african brothers again., well that goes along way to show how their govt is serious bout tackling crimes and corruption.,
i dont think we ve got these strict laws here in nigeria.

Well dats by the way,. . Our dear federal govt,. Please come to their aid..we shud not let them die like that.,

if they ve realised their mistakes and turned a new leaf.

They should be released biko.

Its our fuckingggg country and we dont want drug peddlers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by chibwike(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Its our fuckingggg country and we dont want drug peddlers.
re u ghanian
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by chibwike(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abbey2sam:

it's a get rich or die trying thing........

he thought about the dangers involve before getting involved.......

he's living in luxury in Ghana compare to N/Korea prison
Lol...u wicked gan
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
theorbiters:
I really don't understand these guys, I mean, in as much as the sentence passed is way to outrageous and the condition they face is really terrible, what were they expecting to happen? You wanted to make quick money but the plan was foiled I think u are being punished for ur negligence to obey the law. You can't start pleading for the govt to come rescue u, on what grounds? You can't justify ur actions in as much as the heavy sentence but we cud sure pray for u.
They still got human rights even though they are in prison.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by smallJagaban: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
SenatorM:
As If Lagos is better.

LAGOS IS NEW YORK TODAY THE EBO

ASK ANY EBO, OF WHERE THEY DREAM TODAY GO IN NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by PocoAPoco57: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
re u ghanian

Yh am half Ghanaian n wot as dat got to do wit da issue at hand. There should be Ghanaians also languishing in Nigeria's prison for tha same crime. So why are you people barking. Its not like you have a better prison in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by chibwike(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Yh am half Ghanaian n wot as dat got to do wit da issue at hand. There should be Ghanaians also languishing in Nigeria's prison for tha same crime. So why are you people barking. Its not like you have a better prison in nigeria.
Chill...remember you re in a nigerian forum.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by 3pleo: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Klare:
werey am sure u are one of dose guys dats do aro 4 student passing in between d hall
Nah! I am never stay there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
IGBOS AND THEIR AFFINITY FOR PRISONS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by highmood(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
ZUBY77:
It's not easy for Black people.
Due to bad governance, we are all struggling to make it through everyday.
The places that awaits us are the Prisons and the grave.
That's where we end up eventually and directly from struggle.

Africa is very unlucky. We are the worst of all humans when it comes to mindsets..

All German Prisons are better than almost all parts of Lagos State.
But an African Prison is a hell inside a hell. Yet we exist on the same planet. And some religious fanatics believe that we will end up in one hell or one Heaven. When some people are already in Heaven and hell here on earth.

Nigerians are in prions in every country on earth. We have been holding that record for one decade.
I am Igbo and I can tell you that most of them prisoners are Igbo. Thats a situation we found ourselves after post civil war policies that was specifically designed to keep us on the ground forever.

I read kids here pointing fingers at other tribes for being this or that. Nobody ever wanted to be a terrorist when he was born, the system made him to adopt that philosophy. Don't blame them, think of a way to convince them with your own ideologies. That's what is called wisdom. Not calling people names on the Internet as if your own life is perfect.

I was a drug Lord as well. But fortunately I skipped prison and knew when to run and start a legitimate business with the little I raised.

I advice everybody who intends to do drug business to have a plan from day one.
Set a goal of a capital required to do some legal business. Run away as so as you get it. You won't blame yourself much if you are captured before you make the capital. But you will blame yourself if you get that capital and remain in the business. Drug business is not a career business. Get that.

I know it's difficult to start a life especially if you don't have support..

Mother Nature will see all of us through.. But remember what I said "Plan from the beginning"

my brother, in as much as I love your words of wisdom, I must say that Africans isn't unlucky, we especially Nigeria chose to be unlucky because we see, we hear, we understand yet we do not want to make amend.- I mean both the citizens and leadership inclusive. We pollute our mindset ourselves, its not natural and we can change it if we want.
on igbos, they are known to be naturally industrious, but greed and quick money syndrome have led many to graves and others closer to the graves. Even if your country have failed, must you look at others as the same as yours. Why not comply with their laws. I just tire joor. I hope Gods grace see them out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by SenatorM(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
smallJagaban:

LAGOS IS NEW YORK TODAY THE EBO

ASK ANY EBO, OF WHERE THEY DREAM TODAY GO IN NIGERIA
Shut up, we all know about Lagos. Its only a commercial place and nothing special. Lagos is a dirty place. Go to places like Bariga, mushin, oshodi etc.
You want me to post pictures of this dirty places?
Anybody that wants to go to Lagos is for commercial purpose cos of its large population. Lol Calabar, Akwa ibom is more beautiful than Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by SenatorM(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by watchindelta(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
must u do drugs? served u right ur next life u will clear from bad tinz. if u respect urself ppl will surely respect u back. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by smallJagaban: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
SenatorM:
Shut up, we all know about Lagos. Its only a commercial place and nothing special. Lagos is a dirty place. Go to places like Bariga, mushin, oshodi etc.
You want me to post pictures of this dirty places?
Anybody that wants to go to Lagos is for commercial purpose cos of its large population. Lol Calabar, Akwa ibom is more beautiful than Lagos

REALLY, WHY DID EBO PREFER LAGOS TO AKWA IBOM ,CALABAR?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
I wish people would stop with the (brainless) Igbo greed/money stereotype and for once try to understand the socio-economic reasons for why things are the way they are post 1970.

This is the reason why I shake my head at Biafra not being taught in Nigerian schools.

highmood:

my brother, in as much as I love your words of wisdom, I must say that Africans isn't unlucky, we especially Nigeria chose to be unlucky because we see, we hear, we understand yet we do not want to make amend.- I mean both the citizens and leadership inclusive. We pollute our mindset ourselves, its not natural and we can change it if we want.
on igbos, they are known to be naturally industrious, but greed and quick money syndrome have led many to graves and others closer to the graves. Even if your country have failed, must you look at others as the same as yours. Why not comply with their laws. I just tire joor. I hope Gods grace see them out.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by SenatorM(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
smallJagaban:

REALLY, WHY DID EBO PREFER LAGOS TO AKWA IBOM ,CALABAR?
Good question. Like I said earlier ,Lagos is Nigeria's commercial hub complemented with the population. Lagos is a Hustling Land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N38m Bullet-proof SUV From Ex-nimasa DG / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Mompha's Designer Glasses, Wristwatches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.