Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help (25493 Views)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / 28 Inmates Of Ikoyi Prisons To Sit For JAMB / Nigerians In Togo Prisons Cry Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
All these Ikwerri men and land... cheesy grin
Lacomus:
This property is not for sell

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Wolexdey(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
We hope d authorities will listen to their plead...They should please show concern...
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by attaodagba: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nigerians in foreign prisons, don't worry I will look into your cases if I win 2015 election. so., tell your people back home to vote for me.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by tiswell(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Crime doesn't pay...may FG hear ur prayers
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by ruffhandu: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
too bad.
The challenge I have is that some people reading this will still go peddle narcotics, or continue in their trade (for those not caught yet).
They come back and try to intimidate hard-working Nigerians with their ill-gotten wealth, shame.
As we pray for them to genuinly repent from their evil ways, let's also advise other to quit thinking of continuing of joining the trade. Evil is evil, let's condemn it. No sin goes unpunished.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Lianaluv(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
We are praying for you.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by sniperr007(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
seangy4konji:
Don't do drugs.

Its not abt advise, its for fg to show concern for its citizens weda they r in jails or not. Fg need to stand up for the right of its citizens wherever they are because its this actions of denying their citizens that make other countries ve to right to treat Nigerians anyhow. FG help you boys
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
This is pathetic., Ghana our very own african brothers again., well that goes along way to show how their govt is serious bout tackling crimes and corruption.,
i dont think we ve got these strict laws here in nigeria.

Well dats by the way,. . Our dear federal govt,. Please come to their aid..we shud not let them die like that.,

if they ve realised their mistakes and turned a new leaf.

They should be released biko.
lol you're wasting your time, federal government is not reading this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by emirateprince: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Whizzdom(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by chibwike(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
pelij:
lol you're wasting your time, federal government is not reading this thread.
there is no harm in trying
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
That is ur own cup of tea, drink it.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by hardbody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
The wages of sin is death and the penalty for crime is imprisonment. I empathize with them but like someone said, count the cost before you engage. There is no second chance to correct a first impression. If you do the crime, you do the time bro. Not like u were framed, you knew d consequences of your action if caught. May God have pity on you because the Nigerian and Ghanaian government won't.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Neldrizzy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Una send dem message? Shey they are searching for greener pasture..... 9ja no do them.. Let dem rust there abeg, only God knw the crime they commited..
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by holatin(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
gbese.
even Ghana prison
Ghana must go
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
there is no harm in trying
You tried any way, kudos grin
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by igoro10: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sorry
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by SenatorM(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Am Ashamed of this Nigerians.Tell me a country prison where you won't find a Nigerian. They are even in Somalia, Benin, Togo , Mali , Zambia, Malawi, and all sort of useless country prisons ...Am so Ashamed of them
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by ckmayoca: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:
hmmm. Those of us schooling in France will have to be very careful....

Infant, I'm relocating to swaziland

U r wasting ur parent's money if u knw what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by oduz: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks for this your effort for shouting for help

U Can Now serve as a good model for the YOUNGER ones, that CRIME pays only in HARD currency

Hard LESSON for 'SMART' guys

Best of wishes .............. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why are Nigerians in jail everywhere ?! Nigerians, making us Stutter when asked of our nationality abroad since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by AshantiDimaria(f): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
From:Angel Demarie. You guys should have falth in GOD pray as much as u can I promiss u guyz God ll change there mind and den dey ll release u guys but who thought u guys how to do dt kind of business? Sorry God ll help u guys out ok? God is nva asleep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
is it everything the govt would do.u caused it urself but I have an idea. DO A MICHAEL SCOFIELD. cool
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by billyG(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
They shld hav been hang instead,dey drag our country name in mud,if dey hav succeded they will be oppressing d rest of us with dia ill gotten SUVs,splash mud in our damn face.tnk Gud other cuntry are not nigeria wher d judge will dismiss d case 4 lack of "substanial" evidence Igbo kwenuangry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by IdiAmin2(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
serves them right
I don't even have 1 ounce of pity for him or the other prisoners
what conditions do they expect in prison? DSTV and PS4?
so he did not know of the consequences before he decided to start pushing drugs?
if the drug deal had gone through, it will be the same idiot driving around in range rover sport with his nose in the air forming big boy.
Nigerian Goverment to come to your aid? hahahaha. really? as if you dont know who you have in Aso Rock
best chance you have is maybe good behaviour in prison, maybe they will have leniency and give you parole after you seve half the term.
otherwise, plan your escape, you can watch the whole seasons of prinson break for some ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Appswheel(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls Vanguard tell the young man to serve is jail term. He wants to eat his cake and have it back - it happens only in Nigeria. So e wan come back Nijia bribe, settle who hin wan settle dey free.

The Ghanian prison authoities should up their game n make d prison "comfortable" for the inmates. That said, Chigozie God blessed you but you chose to curse yourself. Enjoy your time at d Ghana prison at least for three years before making any complain.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by NaijaOptimist: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some families have forgoten their son thinking they are dead, not knowing many are wallowing in foreign prisons and deserts.

The serach for money and prosperity have eroded our cultural values.

Hardwork will always put food on anybody's table no matter what, not all of us will be Dangote or Adenuga.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by adedejisy: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na by force to travel out.....Naija sure pass...God bless my coiuntry Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Igbos carrying drugs since before Biafra war.
Always desperate to make money through any means, be it rituals, robbery or fake products.
Weep for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by osuaforc(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
It's a pity... embarassed
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help by appini: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
If you are free today from that ghanian prison, i am very sure you will go back to drug trafficking again the following month.

Hustling is not a do or die affair, like the way our guys are operating in the west africa sub region

Note; No mercy for the cripple after the criminal war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters / Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.