Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. (2796 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Eve62(f): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Resently, i learnt of a guy who was a part-timer in a university and worked as a company driver but his girlfriend just was in her first year in a polytechnic and was from a poor background(note that the guy himself didnt have much o). She was studying hotel management( those that know of this course shld that it is fund intensive). In all the years she spent in the school from ND tgrough HND, the guy was responsible for her to the extend of giving allowance every month and she didnt hv anybody in dat place except for the guy but still she does not love and respect him. Infact she hides him from her friend and follow other guys.

She got scholarship to study abroad which commences after her NYSC and when she was leaving for camp, he saved #60,000 that he gave her. The moment she got to camp she started going out with another guy. she uses his picture as her dp and has even gone as far as staying with him after camp leaving the one person whose sacrifice got her there. She does not take his calls neither does she call him. This guy is in so much pain because he loves her and has made a lot of sacrifice for her but she has betrayed him to his marrows.

Personally, i dont think it is such a good idea for him to had dropped out to send her to school. I think he should have tried his best to finish well, get a good job and then send her to school. What's your take on it?
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by 9inches(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Your take is my take. The guy don carry last nah, wetin you wan know again?

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by pasqal09: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
As much as I find these hard to believe, but the guy is a big fool if you ask me.
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Eve62(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
9inches:
Your take is my take

ok
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Gooci(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
if this is true... d guy na suponnu undecided
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Equado(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
He's a fool....the girl z no longer his mate...he shudt deal wiv it...#dis kynd tin still dey apn self?
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Eve62(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
pasqal09:
As much as I find these hard to believe, but the guy is a big fool if you ask me.

its a true life story. The girl in question is still serving ( batch A)
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by pasqal09: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eve62:

its a true life story. The girl in question is still serving ( batch A)
Lmao! Well, she's very lucky that her maga has paid fully. She played her game well.
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
D gurl ain't stupid, its a phenomenon that they don't marry lower class, if I av the opportunity I will beg her to pay back all the money.
LOBATAN
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
I just weak for this matter

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some gals are heartless sha
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Eve62(f): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Equado:
He's a fool....the girl z no longer his mate...he shudt deal wiv it...#dis kynd tin still dey apn self?

surprisingly, they do. The first time i learnt of it i was so mad as if d guy is my brother
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
What foolishness in the name of love has done to the youth of Nigeria is unbelievable
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by frankmoney(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
stupidity .... why put so much trust in a mere human ....
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
9inches:
Your take is my take. The guy don carry last nah, wetin you wan know again?

I have heard 2 similar stories and one from a co-worker of mine who was a wharf rat back in the days, he sponsored his girl-friend to UNILAG and when she graduated and completed Service, he wanted to marry her and she refused and broke up with him to marry a guy she met in Camp. The guy was from a wealthy family so no guesses why she dumped her boyfriend.

The guy later became a security guard at the company i worked and with interest wrote his WAEC and moved up to Dispatch rider, he did part-time at Yaba-tech and moved on to become a logistics & facilities officer dealing with diesel, cash advances, cleaning etc, he was promoted severally and got married. he has 3 kids and lives well, he is planning to do his degree course online and a masters. How i got to know was that he went to the airport to pick up a consultant and he bumped into his girl-friend, working as a ticketing officer. Her story was pathetic. her husband got into drugs when they moved to Germany and he ran to Turkey to escape the law, she was deported with her kid and had to start up all over again in Nigeria. The husband is currently in a Turkish prison for the same offence.. not all stories have a bad ending..

But eyin boys.. do not sacrifice your future for anyone who is not yours.. a bird in hand is worth two grass-cutters in the bush

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Xo there are boys who still think upside down, I would rather invest in my cousin than in an ingreat daughter of eve, these peepz are moved by wht they see. Dat nigga deserve multiple slaps.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
After reading it i conclude that the guy is a first class i-diot,,in reality, that's his destiny,he was created to suffer for people without being appreciated so he is only trying to live up to expectation
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Eve62(f): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
voltron:

I have heard 2 similar stories and one from a co-worker of mine who was a wharf rat back in the days, he sponsored his girl-friend to UNILAG and when she graduated and completed Service, he wanted to marry her and she refused and broke up with him to marry a guy she met in Camp. The guy was from a wealthy family so no guesses why she dumped her boyfriend.

The guy later became a security guard at the company i worked and with interest wrote his WAEC and moved up to Dispatch rider, he did part-time at Yaba-tech and moved on to become a logistics & facilities officer dealing with diesel, cash advances, cleaning etc, he was promoted severally and got married. he has 3 kids and lives well, he is planning to do his degree course online and a masters. How i got to know was that he went to the airport to pick up a consultant and he bumped into his girl-friend, working as a ticketing officer. Her story was pathetic. her husband got into drugs when they moved to Germany and he ran to Turkey to escape the law, she was deported with her kid and had to start up all over again in Nigeria. The husband is currently in a Turkish prison for the same offence.. not all stories have a bad ending..

But eyin boys.. do not sacrifice your future for anyone who is not yours.. a bird in hand is worth two grass-cutters in the bush

''truth'' hard as it may be remains ''truth''
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by 9inches(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
voltron:
I tire o. I don't pity guys who take such risks. If you do it for charity, no qualms.. but to bask your hope on it, hmmm
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Wittylens(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eve62:
Resently, i learnt of a guy who was a part-timer in a university and worked as a company driver but his girlfriend just was in her first year in a polytechnic and was from a poor background(note that the guy himself didnt have much o). She was studying hotel management( those that know of this course shld that it is fund intensive). In all the years she spent in the school from ND tgrough HND, the guy was responsible for her to the extend of giving allowance every month and she didnt hv anybody in dat place except for the guy but still she does not love and respect him. Infact she hides him from her friend and follow other guys.

She got scholarship to study abroad which commences after her NYSC and when she was leaving for camp, he saved #60,000 that he gave her. The moment she got to camp she started going out with another guy. she uses his picture as her dp and has even gone as far as staying with him after camp leaving the one person whose sacrifice got her there. She does not take his calls neither does she call him. This guy is in so much pain because he loves her and has made a lot of sacrifice for her but she has betrayed him to his marrows.

Personally, i dont think it is such a good idea for him to had dropped out to send her to school. I think he should have tried his best to finish well, get a good job and then send her to school. What's your take on it?

That Guy Is A REAL MAN. Only a REAL MAN Will do that for his woman..

I know a lot of people here will think he's a fool..

If I were the guy I wouldn't worry or shed tears over spilled milk.. Because "THE LAW OF KARMA NEVER FAILS" . That girl go suffer ehhnn.. Its only a matter of time.

My advice to him is to stàrt school all over again (If he's still young). If he's not young he should start business and start life all over.

He shouldn't chase anygirl again. Just focus on improving his financies , that's all!! With Money , Girls will fly ontop him like flies on sh*t! grin

4 Likes

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
So guys as mumuISH as this still exist? Odiegwu grin

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by pasqal09: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
CC:
Ishilove
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by jmoore(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muguism shall never end.
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Eve62(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wittylens:

That Guy Is A REAL MAN. Only a REAL MAN Will do that for his woman..

I know a lot of people here will think he's a fool..

If I were the guy I wouldn't worry or shed tears over spilled milk.. Because "THE LAW OF KARMA NEVER FAILS" . That girl go suffer ehhnn.. Its only a matter of time.

My advice to him is to stàrt school all over again (If he's still young). If he's not young he should start business and start life all over.

He shouldn't chase anygirl again. Just focus on improving his financies , that's all!! With Money , Girls will fly ontop him like flies on sh*t! grin

its not that easy o. Wasted years, time, money etc. Do you knw the guy lives in a 1 bedroom apartment that is amost not furnished? All d money wuld have made him lived in a more decent house.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Wittylens(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Eve62:

its not that easy o. Wasted years, time, money etc. Do you knw the guy lives in a 1 bedroom apartment that is amost not furnished? All d money wuld have made him lived in a more decent house.

Well things happen for a reason.. Maybe God just used him to elevate her , since she had no one.

His own blessing will come.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by BreezyRita(f): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
The guy tried sha...... To drop out of school just to help his girl. Is it that he had no parents or family who look up to him??

Neways, the babe no try but its no new thing, you should expect that. Its what happens all the time. Change of levels..

I never would have let him drop out o. Never! Let's hustle together. I don't want my conscience pricked when I'm no more interested in the relationship. A guy shouldn't, can't and won't drop out cos of me! Instead, let's part. If you cant help me without dropping, forget me..... Tufia!

To the story, I feel the guy should just move on now that its not too late. She uses a guy's pix as dp? How worse could it get? He should probably go back to school. Who knows? Maybe she wants a grad.
Get back to school, push her and her needs behind cos its obvious you're her maga.

Let her feel your absence.......
Don't make her a priority if she makes you an option! Move on.
Good luck
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by Princecalm(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
The guy is dumb if at all this is true. Gone are the days where we see such in Nigeria films.
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by 100Cents: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Right from the days of Adam and Eve, women have been betrayers.

#Fair weather companions...

I no go be mugu for any lady pass N20k. E too much self.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by MERS(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nollywood, shay una dey read o. Anoda blockbuster na em be dis o
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by bolafez(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
for this modern day...when the lady's not mad...why will she marry an uneducated fellow ...
Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by LewsTherin: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
I can't blame the guy. Not at all. I won't even call him a fool. A man who sacrifices for the woman he loves is a man. I remember when I finished school and started working, I took over my girl's finanxial needs even though I had at that time no fixed intention of marrying her. She was , y girl, and she neede my help. That's what xouples do for each other. (She did do same for me after we got married and I hit a rough patch). If after all I had done and she decoded to jump ship, then

1. I was not spending on her so she would marry me, so I'ld move on
2. If I was investing in a future wife, I'll right ot off as a bad investment, a very very bad investment, and moved on.

Either way, I would cut my losses and move on.

Fellow did right and will get his reward.

Skank did wrong and will get her comeuppance.

Personally, I would have done no less myself

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. by wordbank(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mtchew Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? / Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? / Some Facts On Whatsapp..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.