Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? (2719 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by sexyjennik(f): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ladies, each of these men wants to fly you to their homes for a visit. Based on these pictures where would you go first

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Enegod(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by buygala(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na wa oooooo shocked

Na so peniss don dey hungry all these girls reach? .... very soon they will follow some six-pack to Sambisa, all in a bid to quench their Konji undecided

THESE ARE REALLY THE END-TIMES angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sorry op, but I don't need any of these men when I have my handsome, intelligent, Nigerian men cool

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by mirexxx(f): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by buygala(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Sorry op, but I don't need any of these men when I have my handsome, intelligent, Nigerian men cool

For your mind now, you don dey patriotic be dat o grin

If I hear say you no wan born half-caste pikin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:

For your mind now, you don dey patriotic be dat o grin

If I hear say you no wan born half-caste pikin embarassed

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by delishpot: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:
Na wa oooooo shocked

Na so peniss don dey hungry all these girls reach? .... very soon they will follow some six-pack to Sambisa, all in a bid to quench their Konji undecided

THESE ARE REALLY THE END-TIMES angry

Leave that thing bros. Women are humans too. Just as konji dey catch men na so e dey catch women too grin

The part I no fancy na that where will you go to " first" shey pke na all of them dem want sample ni OP?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Konji na bastard mehn.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Hmmmm, I hope you're saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by nickusoro(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cool. We're we headed now? undecided
You know, I got even better abs than these so screw that ishhh.

But I think some ladies gon'be drooling over the Caucasian brother... I just THINK grin

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Mhizizzy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
I hate machos......dey scare me.....I prefer sweet nd soft nd funny..tall...lil bit fair nd very handsome Guy.. wink
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
I hate packs or whatever dey call undecidedbut i fit manage the first guy tho smiley cos his not as scary as those three other guys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by AndreRose(f): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hate packs or whatever dey call undecidedbut i fit manage the first guy tho smiley cos his not as scary as those three other guys.
You just said my mind.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Leave that to the young and single ladies,you're old and married with kids,what are you looking for?
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
The only one I like is the first guy, the others look disgusting to me, what's attractive about them??
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
They're too beefy for my liking, but I'd take them all except number 1.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Leave that to the young and single ladies,you're old and married with kids,what are you looking for?

We're married not dead or blind lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by chillingbabe: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
None undecided
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
so six packs is now scary?
na waoh grin grin grin grin
i was thinking most babes want their man to look like voltron or the incredible hulk cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
A plate of isiewu for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Xionez(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

At least someone here isn't feasting on FANTASY!
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Sexydevil(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Since when did d ladies begin to dislike six packed men? tot they loved macho men. So all dese my pumping have been for nothing. cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Kunleskey(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm! Dis is gonna cause confusion they all fit with der six packs..
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by LewisO: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by driand(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I hate machos......dey scare me.....I prefer sweet nd soft nd funny..tall...lil bit fair nd very handsome Guy.. wink
I wonder if u checked me out
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by YoshiMaster: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:

Oh yeah? You don't like packs?

Then come on in then, Shhhhh, I'm waiting for you baby.

Let's do this thaang.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

We're married not dead or blind lol

Don't let ur husband catch you
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Oh yeah? You don't like packs?

Then come on in then, Shhhhh, I'm waiting for you baby.

Let's do this thaang.

hahahahahahaha omg!u got my ribs cracked with this pics.#Is this u for real? ;Di
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
driand:
I wonder if u checked me out

U ugly cool
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Samiceman: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Hmmm I fit that description....
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by driand(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:

U ugly cool
wow! thanks for d complement.... I would have reacted differently if u had said dat to me on whatsapp. But nonetheless it gives me joy to here u say dat. Try again on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ / How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / Rain Was Falling, And Chioma Dipped Her Hand Inside My Boxers And S..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.