Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA (69412 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Atimes i feel the River Niger & Benue is the God given dermacation to tell us we're not supposed to be 2geda yet we keep forcing ourselves on one another...

#teamsplitnigeria

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by synergycom19: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

By their fruits you shall know them; They can only criticize but never proffer any solution.
I provide the solutions on another write-up but hence you are blinded by your supports for GEJ,you couldn't see that
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Jesusloveyou: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

Is your mouth sealed? Go and advise him nah...Okporoko grin
i do advise him,thru lai mohammed,but he prefer to listen to d saTANiod.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
Guy be very careful. This is nairaland. They may trace. We knw he belongs but just keep shut
and those that keeps abusing gej should continue abi?

I dare them to trace me.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by 2kris(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You're a very big fool.
if he says buhari is responsible and you got offended what then should gej fan do when people call him clueless...do u really know the meaning of cluelissness at all.make. God help una
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
2kris:
if he says buhari is responsible and you got offended what then should gej fan do when people call him clueless...do u really know the meaning of cluelissness at all.make. God help una
tank u my brother
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by bola4dprec(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bless Those Who Will Persecute You – And Do Not Curse

This first verse will completely answer this question for all of us. This verse is coming from the apostle Paul. This verse is a very simple one-liner, but in it is a direct command from the Lord not to curse those who are trying to persecute us in any way. Instead we are to bless them.
Here it is:
“Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.” (Romans 12:14)
When Paul is telling us not to curse those who are trying to hurt us, I believe he is talking about cursing them in the way the above definitions are stating. I do not believe he is talking about curse words and swearing, which would be a different definition of this word.
You can tell by the context this word is being used in, that he is referring to using cursing to try and get evil to fall down upon someone else for what they may have done to you.
2. Love, Bless, and Pray For Your Enemies

These next two verses coming direct from Jesus Himself are now going to add more to all of this. In addition to Paul telling us to bless those who will try and persecute us and not to curse them, Jesus will now be asking all of us to actually love our enemies.
He is telling us in these two verses that we are to:
Love them
Bless them
Pray for them
Do good to those who hate you
If Jesus is telling us to love and bless our enemies, and to still continue to do good for them, this does not leave room for any type of cursing.
If God wants us to pray for our enemies, I do not think He will want us to pray that He bring down any kind of major misfortune or calamity on them, all just so we can get some kind of personal revenge for what they may have just done to us.
Trailblazer1:

Bokoharam are not devils, they are allah messengers(jihadist).
They are doing the will of allah as written by his prophet Muhammad(curse be upon him) in the holy quran
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
If you bastards hate each other this much. Why do u then stay in one country? Stupid fools, Slaves you shall always be like your ancestors before you.

Just because the colonials formed a country for all you idiots.

Continue hating each other and your end is near fooooools.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by roymary: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
ayiddalal:
If you bastards hate each other this much. Why do u then stay in one country? Stupid fools, Slaves you shall always be like your ancestors before you.

Just because the colonials formed a country for all you idiots.

Continue hating each other and your end is near fooooools.

Drink some ice cold Mountain Dew homie.

We are not at war with one another but BH is at war with everybody and that includes their own family. How do we decimate them? Any idea?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:
I wonder What d foolish Muslims alluding that Christian God is weak and could not save Christians on Christmas day when St Theresa Catholic church was bombed and numerous other churches.

They were taunting Christians that allah always expose boko anytime they plan to attack mosque.

Maybe allah was on leave today, or went to market.

Lesson, do not rejoice over other's adversary, u may b next.

Mumu. Bring one post from a Muslim that says that. The truth is, we Muslims don't go around saying, because we believe in Allah, I reject it, and misfortune can never happen to us. That is a offshoot of prosperity teaching of you guys.

We are expressly told in the Qur'an that we will be tested with misfortune (loss of lives, children, wealth etc). While we pray not to experience misfortune, if it so happens, it never reduces our faith, neither does it reduce the mightiness of Allah.

It is not in our creed that just because we're Muslims, we'll have it smooth all through (basis of prosperity preaching). Yes, many Muslims people have it smooth all through, but it is never the basis of faith in our religion. Bad things can happen to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by UnimkeAk(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
I can't believe a human being with good conscience will sit down and write this trash. remember, insecurity anywhere is insecurity everywhere. if we don't remove religious and ethnic sentiment and fight insurgency there is no way we can prevail. today they bombed a mosque in kano who knows where their next target is? remember its people's fathers, brothers, bread winners, that were lost how would you feel if u are related to any of the victim and u come across this your illogical comment?

Next target might be a church as it has always been since 1914.

RIP to the dead tho#
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by valdes00(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
keypad1:
buhari is responsible for this.
See ur mouth lik puzzy lips....
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by 2kris(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
keypad1:
tank u my brother
when xtians were crying abt boko haram they said in their secret meeting ku ne ku zabi arni....meaning u guys voted for abomination cuz muslim fanatics looks at all xtians as abomination....and xtian survived bk nw shifted there attension to anoda area or target.now the are back to bomb believers and their usual customers the xtian in the north ar batttle ready but in the church and in their community they now look for alternative to quench their hunger for blood and are currently attacking the mosques ...let me say this bombing of mosques have just started if muslims do not take immediate actions that was taken by the xtians ... God bless nigeria...dont forget to saveguarde ur self cuz the security can not police everybody at the same time..time for change in the way we nigerians think...boko not islamic period
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by samnoah(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Stop this inconsequential and overused talk show.

After fat budgetary allocation plus $1billion loan to support the military, yet you are not satisfied.

He changed NSA when you cried, he changed military chiefs and now he brought in an experienced minister for defence and yet you want his head on the battle field to satisfy you.

Where were you when the Military was recruiting?

The last time I checked, President GEJ's son is not of age for military service.

The ball always end up at the leader's table. Take note: Nigeria's failure = GEJ failure! No hard feelings that's just the way it is. Leaders must just take CHARGE!!!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
valdes00:

See ur mouth lik puzzy lips....
see ur head like peee....nis cap.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by hardbody: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
bcomputer101:
Dear GEJ,

Please call your boiz to order...

*Last time i check your profile, i can see you are the C-in-C of Nigeria...
*Its a pity we have a president without BALLS...

But they promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. I never knew their approach will be the sustained but senseless decimation of their own people. It is unfortunate for the deceased and the bereaved.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Stop this inconsequential and overused talk show.
After fat budgetary allocation plus $1billion loan to
support the military, yet you are not satisfied.
He change NSA when you cried, he changed
military chiefs and now he brought in an
experienced minister for defence and yet you want
his head on the battle field to satisfy you.
Where were you when the Military was recruiting?
The last time I checked, President GEJ's son is not
of age for military service.

prinznazzy:

Its swit of u to talk of all his input towards tackling bokoharam.....if its dis difficult to handle, wit so much input n no tangible outcome, al-qeeda wuld hav triumphed over usa...

No dey compare aby africa nation with us or europe... Compare afrika †φ afrika.... If it was easy Ethopia sud have bin able †φ cub there own.. Bsides al-queeda was a far away external enemy, not the Internal-border form terrorism of ours.....

But its easy, the north just need †φ join forces together, in love and unity. †φ find the lasting solution at it... Its (politically religious). Remember the Kano Riot... It has never bin a place †φ dwell for non-muslim.... Dia bcomin secular has caused dem dis... Our people dia (APC/PDP) knows demsef.. Dey are involve... But are scared of confronting one another.... 2015 the truth shall be unveil, but it might not stop, but we all know our direct enemy.. (No †φ secularism of Nigeria, No †φ christian president, No †φ western knowledge and custom (remember protest in Abuja for Hosting of miss world- ven't forgotten, No to civilization because d̶̲̥̅̊ less will b challenging their order)
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by IYANGBALI: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
lekkie073:
gone r the days when churches are being bombed. now na mosques......sauce for d goose is sauce for d gander....
life na turn by turn,na mosques turn be dis

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by JulieEarth(f): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Allahu akbar

In the north, the islamic code(Sharia law) supersedes even the Nigerian constitution.
An average northerner is more loyal to sharia law than any other law.
There has even been plans to extend it beyond the north according to #Oneguylikethat.

What does the north want? Sharia law.

What does Bokoharams want? Sharia law to be implemented in full

Why don't we give them a chance.

It seems we don't really know our problem.

It seems you don't really know our problem...cos if you do,you will figure out that BH is more of a political sect than a religious sect. I see it as a machinery used by. Some group of ppl to lay siege on this country,gain control,etc. The only solution I see is for every household to brace up. Even in the bible,when the reconstruction of the walls of Jerusalem was threatened by some bad Eggs, Nehemiah and his cohurts had to devise a suitable tactics- build with one hand and Swords on d other for self defense. I think this is the only way out. The truth of the matter is that we cannot keep wailing and hoping on the government cos the relationship between the government and BH sect is ....( U know na). Who supplies weapons,food... To them? They are not even as sophisticated as other international terrorist group such as ISIS and al-qaeda, yet why are they so invincible so much so that the second best land army in the world can't crack them down? You know the answer.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by valdes00(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
No more public gathering for me as frm 2day.... Iku bombu buru gan...
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by intergral(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Bokoharam are not devils, they are allah messengers(jihadist).
They are doing the will of allah as written by his prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) in the holy quran
am not going to insult you, but I corrected what you wrote....... So now what's the difference between you and BOKO-HARAM? Ask ya self.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Dhermelawler35: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Allahu akbar

In the north, the islamic code(Sharia law) supersedes even the Nigerian constitution.
An average northerner is more loyal to sharia law than any other law.
There has even been plans to extend it beyond the north according to #Oneguylikethat.

What does the north want? Sharia law.

What does Bokoharams want? Sharia law to be implemented in full

Why don't we give them a chance.

It seems we don't really know our problem.
. Exactly why I tink dey hv other motive...dey re nt after d sharia palava..if u ask me,i say ts political..
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by medamillion(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
keypad1:
Sori som1 just called u a fool? It's a lie, u ar just mentally derailed.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
medamillion:
Sori som1 just called u a fool? It's a lie, u ar just mentally derailed.
ur entire generation is already plagued with madness.....stuuuupiddd maggot!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by cyrilamx(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
It is sad the way Nigerians allow their bigotry get the better of them in their comments on calamity of dis magnitude. I shudder with revulsion @the ease @which the nigerian police responded with precision to forestall a non-existence attack @d NASS, but were caught unaware by today's attack in Kano. For those of u on nl spewing hate or rejoicing cos is a mosque that ws attacked, I have a msg for u: you just showed u careless for the dead. Among the dead today irrespective of their faith, cud b ur helper, a doctor, am employer of labour, a world changer, who knows, a genuis who ingenuity has just been killed before it materializes. In the spirit of humanity we must rally togeda and condemn in unison dis dastardly act. Tomorrow ur siblings or friends might be victims. We shud refrain from throwing missiles @each other ....truth is we have a leader who seems to overwhelmed by the enormity of Nigeria problems. The greatest evil bedevilling our dear country is unbridled corruption with impunity. Corruption has given birth to so many Frankenstein monsters we encounter daily. Money budgeted for military accoutrements are cornered nd shared amongst top generals with only fractions dole out to our gallant young men to confront the well equipped terrorists. it is not enuf to replace service chiefs wen an attack hit a particular state or area in Nigeria, rather those entrusted with security of lives nd property shud take responsibility. They shud be questioned and asked to give convincing account of their stewardship nd money voted for military equipment. And if they found wanting, without sentiment or the usual plea bargain, shud b tried, court-marshalled and jailed for life to serve as deterrant to their successors. If nigeria will move forward and take her place among comity of nations, we have to kill this hydra-monster. We have to take a cue from the UK nd other advance society. In today's society, to effectively police a society nd be ahead of those who want to rob u of peace, the government of nigeria must employ the latest technology cum human intelligence in safe guarding her citizens. Like in the Uk which is one of the most effectively watched society, we need installed CCTV in our major cities. Britain has 1 CCTV to eleven citizens. This no time for trading POlitical blames...we re all enmeshed in dis cesspool of problems...
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Dhermelawler35: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:
I wonder What d foolish Muslims alluding that Christian God is weak and could not save Christians on Christmas day when St Theresa Catholic church was bombed and numerous other churches.

They were taunting Christians that allah always expose boko anytime they plan to attack mosque.

Maybe allah was on leave today, or went to market.

Lesson, do not rejoice over other's adversary, u may b next.
..Kai...u just no get sense @all..pple re dead and u re here displayin ur stupid and minute brain..ts pointless abusin u sef..U re done already..u hv no hope
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by galadee(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
keypad1:
product of baby factory
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by roymary: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
^^^^

#thatwasharshbenice
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Kingspin(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
A wake up blast !

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Quoting: all we need is a leader dat will unite us as a people...

Dat can't b buhari, let's b ready †φ loose Nigeria as an entity if Buhari wins d̶̲̥̅̊ pull... Its beyond wat is revealed.. Y was it after buhari Declared that GEJ declared.....
Things will reduce if and only if... Buhari/kwankwaso steps down their political biding..... ¶'ll bet u guys GEJ will step down..... APC bring on Fashola/Rochas...... Den Gej is out....
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Quoting: all we need is a leader dat will unite us as a people...

Dat can't b buhari, let's b ready †φ get more or loose Nigeria as an entity if Buhari wins d̶̲̥̅̊ pull... Its beyond wat is revealed.. Y was it after buhari Declared that GEJ declared.....
Things will reduce if and only if... Buhari/kwankwaso steps down their political biding..... ¶'ll bet u guys GEJ will step down..... APC bring on Fashola/Rochas...... Den Gej is out....
Political Propaganda....... APC we want change Bring on Fashola/Rochas.. No fashola/Rochas No APC in Aso.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Romanciella(f): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2014
innalilahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) / Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.