Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA (69415 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by piagetskinner(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
PDP and APc sympathisers everywhere...#everybodys defending his/her camp....it gets sadder everyday. when shall we be delivered from all this mess?

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by podosci(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Arch1:
SITREP indicates that about 400+ people died and countless injured.
pls whats SITREP......forgive my ignorance in advance
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by leo1234(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
MeAboki:

With regards to the above (in bold).
Be informed that freedom of speech is not freedom to insult or provoke with reckless abandon - especially other ppl's most sacred and sensitive core believe sytem.
You are free to criticise but this time YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.

Let this be a warning because if repeat such again; be assured that the anonymity of the internet or NL will not save you; we shall make sure we track and expose you wherever you are and you will be dealt with severely - its no joke, take it very seriously.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!

Please ignore such people. They are atheists.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by highmood(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You're a very big fool.
and u are d biggest sentimental fool. U read all the post and saw d post asking Goodluck to call his boiz to order, yet u didn't condemn him or her.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by papalnuncio: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
quoth me any where, this can not stop until the northerners cooperate with the Nigeria arm forces. they should lean from osisi-kangu saga in Aba, then help to stop this rubbish
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Horus(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHxF7REKT7k

[size=15pt]Boko Haram 'created and funded by CIA'[/size]

The US Central Intelligence Agency has created and funded Boko Haram. Boko Haram "is a CIA-created and funded group," Short said, adding the group's "weapons come from Libya. We know that the commander of the so-called Libyan revolutionary forces, Mr. (Khalifa) Hifter was trained by the CIA." Speaking in an interview with Press TV on Thursday, Short said the United States aims to break down Nigeria into a micro state. "There is larger scheme by the Angelo American white supremacist imperialistic power complex to break down the state they have invented in colonial eras for their purposes," he said. President Barack Obama said the US has deployed dozens of troops to Chad to help locate the kidnapped schoolgirls in neighboring Nigeria. However, Short said the US already has troops in the region. "There are thousands of American personnel already there, this has been going on for a while, the whole purpose is to destroy Nigeria." "Mr. (Zbigniew) Brzezinski, who is Obama's advisor for Africa along with Ms. Susan Rice wanted to break Africa to micro states," he said. "They don't give a damn about black women...they've been working to destroy the Nigerian state for decades, they don't care anything about those girls," he noted.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by IBROHIM: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Infohelp:

lmao! Where did this orangutan erupt from? Chai! Displaying signs and symptoms of smetin worse than Ebola...
yes na! You can say whatever comes to ur mouth after all you were fed pig milk!!!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by lekkie073(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
sabdaz:
[/quote]
maajin007 post=28429907:
u speak like a fool, I think your I. Q is low, very myopic kind of thought. IF I SHOULD WEIGH WHAT U SAY I THINK I WILL PLACE U AMONG THOSE THAT KNOWS ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN.
[quote author=sabdaz post=28429723]
yes I know about it. I know because I schooled in Maiduguri. I know its an Islamic militant DAT would have d mind to bomb people worshipping their creator. I know DAT karma is real. I know that Islam is a problem not only in Nigeria but in the whole wide world.
BTW, I know I am not a fool because I know what I am saying......shikena

3 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Hero10001: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
gratiaeo:
We are sitting on the fence

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UMKOgOeelRg/TsvNQmBlanI/AAAAAAAABaE/v_nPqrIvgAU/s1600/Fence.jpg[/img]
You and who? You better come down before you fall.
Don't use we again cos na only you waka come.
GOD bless Nigeria!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by lekkie073(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
IBROHIM:
maggot pass you for brain power! Born by accidental discharge!
are they not Allah's messengers

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by oloyede252(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
tit:
it is time for kano to repent.
they should abrogate Sharia law in its entirety.
Let us live in peace as secular states.
Hy sis sharia is not d prb here,can't u see frm what is happening,plz dnt let me say "why common sense is not so common o"gud nyt
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by podosci(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:
I wonder What d foolish Muslims alluding that Christian God is weak and could not save Christians on Christmas day when St Theresa Catholic church was bombed and numerous other churches.

They were taunting Christians that allah always expose boko anytime they plan to attack mosque.

Maybe allah was on leave today, or went to market.

Lesson, do not rejoice over other's adversary, u may b next.
SMH.....Religion is going to kill off every single soul in this stupid country,,,The people who brought religion to Nigeria, av moved on to better things and are enjoying wealth and peace . A bomb goes off, 200+ people died and you are talking about Christians or muslims........Bokoharam is jubilating that they have killed 200+ NIGERIANS and you are here comparing deaths like its a game of which religion suffers the most casualties......
May your Gods help all your souls
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by jude33084(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Akshow:

what's d sense in the jargons u wrote now? Does human lives mean nothing to u? so as long as its in the mosques u are very pleased with their death. Is that what Christianity has taught u?

The truth is always bitter bro undecided
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by chakula: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Many people here are happy for the incident because this time around the bomb was not averted it was successful killed people.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
You people should stop the beefing for once and think of what's happening in this country. This BH murdering of innocent citizens (Muslim or Christian) is just too much to bear. These people being killed have, fathers, mothers, wife, husband and kids back home. This is just too much to bear cry

Nigerians need to come as one irrespective of our Religious/Ethnic differences to overcome BH else they will keep on spreading like a plague into every region, hypnotizing people to follow and join them in committing more havoc. It only a matter of time before they will spread across the country if there is no corporation between the four geopolitical zone. God save us all
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by yusqod: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Bokoharam are not devils, they are allah messengers(jihadist).
They are doing the will of allah as written by his prophet Muhammad(curse be upon him) in the holy quran
u r very silly 4 d statement, may almighty ALLAH hv mercy on u
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by kacheezy: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
abnsugbe:
NDI BOKO KWENU
NDI BOKO KWENU

HMMMMMM NDI BE ANYI, OBI DI M SO MMA
OTU OSI BURU NA NKITA
ATABALA ONYE NWE YA

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.....NDI BOKO BIKO NU, CHOOOO MOSQUE NDI OZO
CHINEKE GBAAAA UNU UME

I bu onye iberibe...akpa amu shigbuo gi !!!! sad
abnsugbe:
NDI BOKO KWENU
NDI BOKO KWENU

HMMMMMM NDI BE ANYI, OBI DI M SO MMA
OTU OSI BURU NA NKITA
ATABALA ONYE NWE YA

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.....NDI BOKO BIKO NU, CHOOOO MOSQUE NDI OZO
CHINEKE GBAAAA UNU UME

I bu onye iberibe...akpa amu shigbuo gi !!!!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by VivaLaFrans: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
keypad1:
buhari is responsible for this.
Guy be very careful. This is nairaland.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by joseph1832(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
So these terrorists have now turn their attention to the mosques!. In Malcolm X voice: "This is a clear case of Chickens coming home to roast".

Evil must never be condone or tolerated!.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by roymary: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Horus:

The US Central Intelligence Agency has created and funded Boko Haram. Boko Haram "is a CIA-created and funded group," Short said, adding the group's "weapons come from Libya. We know that the commander of the so-called Libyan revolutionary forces, Mr. (Khalifa) Hifter was trained by the CIA." Speaking in an interview with Press TV on Thursday, Short said the United States aims to break down Nigeria into a micro state. "There is larger scheme by the Angelo American white supremacist imperialistic power complex to break down the state they have invented in colonial eras for their purposes," he said. President Barack Obama said the US has deployed dozens of troops to Chad to help locate the kidnapped schoolgirls in neighboring Nigeria. However, Short said the US already has troops in the region. "There are thousands of American personnel already there, this has been going on for a while, the whole purpose is to destroy Nigeria." "Mr. (Zbigniew) Brzezinski, who is Obama's advisor for Africa along with Ms. Susan Rice wanted to break Africa to micro states," he said. "They don't give a damn about black women...they've been working to destroy the Nigerian state for decades, they don't care anything about those girls," he noted.

I've been following the CIA invention awareness but i thought they are mere conspiracy theories. My question, what's the ultimate goal behind this? They send troops down here and destroys the same towel-heads they recruited and then what? I need some schooling on this one. Or maybe the New World Order agenda is being met and religion is being used as the prime tool

I follow the updates from Iraq and Syria - we don't wanna be in those shoes.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by jude33084(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Horus:

These are the trash they feed you guys in your mosque?

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by tintingz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Bokoharam are not devils, they are allah messengers(jihadist).
They are doing the will of allah as written by his prophet Muhammad (curse be upon him) in the holy quran
I hope the mods see this.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by bola4dprec(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
are you a christian ?

Are Christians Allowed to Curse Their Enemies?

We just recently received an email from one of our readers. The question she had asked us was whether or not we as Christians could curse someone else for something wrong they were doing to us. The reason she was asking this question was due to something she heard her own pastor do in one of his services.
Long story short, they had some problems with several women in their church. These women then left the church and started to bad-mouth the pastor and his church to others on the outside.
Then at one of their Sunday services the pastor commented on what was occurring with these women, and then made the comment “to let everything they were saying come back on their head 100 times and everything be returned back upon them. “
Our reader was not comfortable with this kind of statement her pastor was making, and she then wrote in asking if this was a form of cursing and if so, whether or not he should be doing something like this. We wrote her back and told her we did feel this was a form of cursing and that he should not be doing something like this.
I have also heard some very well-known TV preachers over the years do something similar and again, I was never comfortable with this kind of rhetoric, as I felt they were crossing a line into actually cursing those who were trying to do them wrong.
As you will see in the Scripture verses I will give you in this article, I believe Jesus is asking all of us to live and operate at a higher level and standard now that He has already died on the cross for all of our sins and trespasses..
Back in the OT, there were several instances of His people cursing their enemies. The prophet Jeremiah had several times asked God to bring doom and destruction upon those who were coming after Israel.
However, when you look at the specific wording in the verses I will now give you, I do not believe the Lord wants us to engage in this kind of activity. In these specific verses, Jesus is telling us to love our enemies, along with blessing them and praying for them.
He is not telling us to ask God to bring down any kind of death, doom, and destruction on those who are trying to hurt us.
As we have shown you in our article titled, “Battle Verses of the Bible,” God does have a war side to His personality and He will not hesitate to go into battle to protect you and your loved ones if you need Him to do it for you – but let God decide how He will want to handle each individual matter you may be dealing with.
Do not ask God to kill or bring down any kind of bodily harm or major calamity on your enemies.
Granted, God did strike and kill some of Israel’s enemies back in the OT, but let Him decide how He will fight each battle and what kinds of judgments He will want to render against anyone who is trying to unjustly hurt you. This is His territory, not ours.

In some of the different Bible Dictionaries and Commentaries, the word “curse” or “cursing” means the following:
To call down evil upon others violently
A call for evil to rest on someone
Invocation of evil against one’s enemies
Notice in all 3 of these definitions, you are asking “evil” to come upon another for what they are trying to do against you. As you will see in one of the verses I will give you below, the Lord is flat out telling us that we are not to repay evil with evil. Instead He wants us to love them. bless them, and pray for them.
He does not want us asking God the Father to strike them dead or cause any kind of major calamity to occur in their lives.
Again, this is the Lord’s territory, and He will be the One who will decide what kind of corrective action will need to be taken with the enemies in your life, not you or any of your close friends or family members.
I know when you have been viciously wronged by another person, you will have an initial knee-jerk reaction to want to exact some kind of personal vengeance. You will either want to try and take matters into your own hands, or you will want to ask God to strike them with some kind of heavy blow due to whatever evil this person may have just struck you with.
But again, when you study the specific wording in the verses I will now give you, God does not want us taking this kind of action or having this kind of vengeful attitude. He wants you to have just the opposite kind of reaction. He will want you to love them, bless them, and pray for them.
I will now go ahead and break these verses down under 3 specific captions so you can really see what the Lord is trying to tell us on this topic.
1. Bless Those Who Will Persecute You – And Do Not Curse

This first verse will completely answer this question for all of us. This verse is coming from the apostle Paul. This verse is a very simple one-liner, but in it is a direct command from the Lord not to curse those who are trying to persecute us in any way. Instead we are to bless them.
Here it is:
“Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.” (Romans 12:14)
When Paul is telling us not to curse those who are trying to hurt us, I believe he is talking about cursing them in the way the above definitions are stating. I do not believe he is talking about curse words and swearing, which would be a different definition of this word.
You can tell by the context this word is being used in, that he is referring to using cursing to try and get evil to fall down upon someone else for what they may have done to you.
2. Love, Bless, and Pray For Your Enemies

These next two verses coming direct from Jesus Himself are now going to add more to all of this. In addition to Paul telling us to bless those who will try and persecute us and not to curse them, Jesus will now be asking all of us to actually love our enemies.
He is telling us in these two verses that we are to:
Love them
Bless them
Pray for them
Do good to those who hate you
If Jesus is telling us to love and bless our enemies, and to still continue to do good for them, this does not leave room for any type of cursing.
If God wants us to pray for our enemies, I do not think He will want us to pray that He bring down any kind of major misfortune or calamity on them, all just so we can get some kind of personal revenge for what they may have just done to us.
Here are two very strong and powerful verses direct from Jesus Himself on this tropic:
“But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? … Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.” (Matthew 5:44-48)
“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back. And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive back, what credit is that to you? For even sinners lend to sinners to receive as much back. But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Highest. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil. Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.” (Luke 6:27-36)
In the Sanctification Section of our site, we have a very good article on how God wants us to love other people in this life. The title of this article is, “The Power of Love.” In this article is a section on how we can learn how to love even the worst of our enemies in the way that God would really like.
Notice in the last verse it says that even God Himself is kind and merciful to the unthankful and evil and we should also be the same way in our dealings with them.
3. Vengeance Belongs to the Lord – Not To Us

These next set of verses will now put the icing on this entire subject matter. These next set of verses will very clearly tell us that any kind of vengeance in this life belongs to the Lord, not to us, or any of our family members who would like to try and get even for us.
Here are two extremely strong verses, telling us in no uncertain terms, that vengeance in this life belongs to the Lord and not to any of us.
“Repay no one evil for evil … live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves … for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. Therefore if your enemy hungers, feed him; if he thirsts, give him a drink … Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” (Romans 12:17-21)
“God is jealous, and the Lord avenges; the Lord avenges and is furious. The Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries, and reserves wrath for His enemies; the Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked.”

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Hero10001: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
nagoma:

When we are all dead he can rule an employ country. Assuming that he will have a clue on how to do that one.
Na who and who go die?
Learn to use words correctly, refer to yourself only
Don't generalise cos na only you waka come and na only you go waka go.

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
voltron:

blissfully ignoramus keep rejecting reality and facts and do not prepare. you will be feeding scraps dropped from planes to your children
Sorry if that is the life u foresee.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Willybos(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
what's d sense in the jargons u wrote now? Does human lives mean nothing to u? so as long as its in the mosques u are very pleased with their death. Is that what Christianity has taught u? Av u ever comment anyfin reasonable went all dis bomblass happened in church? "Silly"[b]what's d sense in the jargons u wrote now? Does human lives mean nothing to u? so as long as its in the mosques u are very pleased with their death. Is that what Christianity has taught u? Av u ever comment anyfin reasonable went all dis bomblass happened in church? "Silly"[/b]what's d sense in the jargons u wrote now? Does human lives mean nothing to u? so as long as its in the mosques u are very pleased with their death. Is that what Christianity has taught u? Av u ever comment anyfin reasonable went all dis bomblass happened in church? "Silly"
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by ShaddyTerese(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Am even scared of reading Nigerian news these days cos its either a bomb has gone off in the north or 5 persons are sharing money meant for 170million people. #hoping for better days#
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
leo1234:

Please ignore such people. They are atheists.

guess what.. neither God nor Allah have been able to stop boko. hmmm what does that Tell you
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by tintingz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
[size=15pt] It is getting clearer that boko haram are not Muslims and not fighting for Islam... but some people will still fall deaf ears even with these pictures and videos.

we can see them(boko haram) killing people who they claim they are fighting for.[/size]
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by dejii01(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
My God, this news is really sad. May their souls rest in peace.

It's even more sad seeing insensitive comments on this thread. I mean, don't you have emotions? It's not like they're better off those people that died.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by 2kris(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You're a very big fool.
if he says buhari is responsible and you got offended what then should gej fan do when people call him clueless...do u really know the meaning of cluelissness at all.make. God help una

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) / Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) / Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.