Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures (27902 Views)

My Voter's Card, My Precious Vote And Right To Good Governance / My Voter's Card Is For Sale / My Voter's Card, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Na you dey that front seat for that bus? No wonder you are too aggressive on Nairaland!
Congratulate me and move on.

6 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Eye wey see better thing go look and must talk tongue

But guy wetin you dey find for that nyash?
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Congratulate me and move on.

I have done that!
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Jonathan is my man. Simple.
are you gay?

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
why are you laughing at our clueless master? Don't you know he's the pest president nigeria ever produced? Power will never return to the north; we his boys will ensure that, so long he hasn't looted more than all past presidents put together. GEJ has transformed the SW and also made the SE a paradise with his uncommon transformation.
please face topic.

2 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Aikon: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
I PAID ONE THOUSAND NAIRA TO REGISTER AND COLLECT MY VOTER'S CARD

I bought it !!!
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Eye wey see better thing go look and must talk tongue
O boy, take am easy na.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
ilugunboy:
Now vote wisely........

Got mine too....GMB will have my vote by God's grace.
Story.

5 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
Why was I tagged in this post What's my business with you receiving your voter's card
Please when next you are creating ANY thread, do well to steer clear my mentions mr man.

Thank you.
Then, deactivate your account.
Simple.
Do you know how many mentions I get in a day? Abeg comot for road.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Let the OAU students move from pelting our clueless master with satchet water to using rocks, GEJ will still win his way back to otuoke.
Cry me a River.

5 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I'm just observing cheesy
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
ilugunboy:
Phockman......

why you dey snap other men's wives yansshhh?
Na only yansshhh you see?
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Na you dey that front seat for that bus? No wonder you are too aggressive on Nairaland!

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
ilugunboy:
Phockman......

why you dey snap other men's wives yansshhh?
Hahahahahaha
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm just observing cheesy

grin grin
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Childish display at its peak.

Mr man ,you have no right or whatsoever to stop anyone,just anyone from mentioning your moniker and if you feel so terrible to a point that you can no longer stand it then go to court and stop ordering people that are better than you around.

I keep saying it that the people that vomits the worst about others are just pathetic people that can't withstand any form of criticism or irritation from others - Typical example of living in a glass house and throwing stones.

smh
The guy behave's as if nairaland belongs to his father.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Congratulations my brother! But don't vote wike with that card!
Amaechi fall my hands by denying Ogoni APC governorship ticket.

5 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Me wey snap am no even observe any nyanshhh.
Na wa for guys.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
are you gay?
Sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Sorry for you.
get of my back mr gay.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Aikon:
I PAID ONE THOUSAND NAIRA TO REISTER AND COLLECT MY VOTER'S CARD

I bought it !!!
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
idumuose:

Very bitter and f.rustrated as usual.Your psyche has been bleeped and molested by the economy that it has completely beclouded your sense of decency.is Jonathan the reason behind your economic quagmire?

That you have a yellowing hair,skinny limbs,distended stomach and calloused palms is not Jonathan's fault.Jonathan isn't the person who asked you to take the vow of poverty.

Mgbo! Mgbo! Piawafu gi isi.

PhockPhockman congratulations.Use your voter's card to vote against those people who believe in using dangerous charms,amulets,talisman,magical rings,enchantments,divinations,sorcery,witchcraft, and other satanic and demonic apparatus to win elections.

PhochPhochman,use your voter's card to vote against prophets of Baal,the amorites and the Perrizites.

If you cannot survive Jonathan's presidency in the next four years,you have 2 options;

Option A : Relocate to Chad,Niger or cotonou or cameroun.I have a friend in Maradi(Niger republic) ,Kumba and Bamenda(cameroun) they are more than willing to assist you.

Optio B : You might as well end it like this guy below.What a wicked world.

Jonathan until 2019
Gej until 2019.
You too much.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
So why was I tagged in this useless thread?
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by idumuose(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You too much.
Thank you my brother.I dey for your back.Nothing do you.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Viewing this topic:,JackBaueress1(f) and 1

Berem my lady, wetin happen again?

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Viewing this topic:,JackBaueress1(f) and 1

Berem my lady, wetin happen again?
why you come tag me for your thread?
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
PhockPhockMan that corper back no bad at all cheesy
You feel the Yansh abi? grin
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan, na charter you charter that Lagos-Borokiri bus go your centre? You too much.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
So why was I tagged in this useless thread?
It's not useless my lady, this is part of my civic duty to enlighten people about the ongoing exercise. I wish Seun will put it on front page, it will make huge impact.

4 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Mogidi: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
idumuose:

Very bitter and f.rustrated as usual.Your psyche has been bleeped and molested by the economy that it has completely beclouded your sense of decency.is Jonathan the reason behind your economic quagmire?

That you have a yellowing hair,skinny limbs,distended stomach and calloused palms is not Jonathan's fault.Jonathan isn't the person who asked you to take the vow of poverty.

Mgbo! Mgbo! Piawafu gi isi.

PhockPhockman congratulations.Use your voter's card to vote against those people who believe in using dangerous charms,amulets,talisman,magical rings,enchantments,divinations,sorcery,witchcraft, and other satanic and demonic apparatus to win elections.

PhochPhochman,use your voter's card to vote against prophets of Baal,the amorites and the Perrizites.

If you cannot survive Jonathan's presidency in the next four years,you have 2 options;

Option A : Relocate to Chad,Niger or cotonou or cameroun.I have a friend in Maradi(Niger republic) ,Kumba and Bamenda(cameroun) they are more than willing to assist you.

Optio B : You might as well end it like this guy below.What a wicked world.

Jonathan until 2019
Gej until 2019.

This man you bad o Chai!!

3 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
PhockPhockMan, na charter you charter that Lagos-Borokiri bus go your centre? You too much.
Just congratulate me, leave matter for Mathias.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / FCT Police Warns Against 2face Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.