Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures (27908 Views)

My Voter's Card, My Precious Vote And Right To Good Governance / My Voter's Card Is For Sale / My Voter's Card, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
ilugunboy:
Now vote wisely........

Got mine too....#GEJ will have my vote by God's grace.

good...nolonger firing from da rear..
Indeed its #GEJ FOR '15.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by biafranqueen: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Olabinwonu:

Pls show us d PVC photo

I will black my own outoo but I will represent cool
Mine was done right inside Nnewi at the Uru town hall.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by biafranqueen: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin
PhockPhockMan:
Then, deactivate your account.
Simple.
Do you know how many mentions I get in a day? Abeg comot for road.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by biafranqueen: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Too bad.
Exactly grin my thoughts haha I was like awooh for him grin
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by biafranqueen: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
I think it was moved to front page because of the pictures.
Anyway sha,its on front page already.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Caseless: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Thank you my man.
u welcome. How is dat dude that asked for ur advice last time? How was d meeting btw him and d lady?
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by HopeAtHand: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

Wow You and Brito are close by to where I'm currently spending my holidays. *AggreyRoad*

Kul..im inviting you to my church 2mao..hope ure a christian.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Caseless:
u welcome. How is dat dude that asked for ur advice last time? How was d meeting btw him and d lady?
Actually the guy wrote to me, not necessarily for my personal advice but for me to open a with the matter. According to him, my influence can attract knowledgeable commentators to the topic. The thread was going well until some people turned it to laughing matter and derail it.
I believe you're also guilty.
I believe he's shy to write to me.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Caseless: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Actually the guy wrote to me, not necessarily for my personal advice but for me to open a with the matter. According to him, my influence can attract knowledgeable commentators to the topic. The thread was going well until some people turned it to laughing matter and derail it.
I believe you're also guilty.
I believe he's shy to write to me.
i'm not guilty. Show me where i derailed on that thread. grin
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Caseless: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

Wow You and Brito are close by to where I'm currently spending my holidays. *AggreyRoad*
i can bet with my socks that u are not hausa. U dont look it, u dont understand hausa.
Halima, ke yar inane? Ki amsamun fa.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Caseless:
i'm not guilty. Show me where i derailed on that thread. grin
Okay, see the thread once again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2008438/nairalander-needs-wise-advice-urgently
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Caseless:
i can bet with my socks that u are not hausa. U dont look it, u dont understand hausa.
Halima, ke yar inane? Ki amsamun fa.
Caseless, Caseless, Caseless, how many times did I called you ?
If you give them the reason to push this thread to romance section, I go vex o o.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Caseless: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Caseless, Caseless, Caseless, how many times did I called you ?
If you give them the reason to push this thread to romance section, I go vex o o.
phock, tel that gal to come and clear herself. Wetin be her name sef? U don track her place for ph? Do that quickly. D thread wey don hit fp already, if dem carry am go romance section, na wetin go spoil? Bring that gal hia!
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Caseless:
phock, tel that gal to come and clear herself. Wetin be her name sef? U don track her place for ph? Do that quickly. D thread wey don hit fp already, if dem carry am go romance section, na wetin go spoil? Bring that gal hia!
My Brother, that PrettyHausaGirl is amazingly beautiful, go ahead, you receive my blessings.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Caseless: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
My Brother, that PrettyHausaGirl is amazingly beautiful, go ahead, you receive my blessings.
thank u, bro! That gal must enta my hand..
*runs after her*
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Caseless:
thank u, bro! That gal must enta my hand..
*runs after her*
Goodluck.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
He is Speaker, Federal House of Representatives,
Federal Republic of Internet.

you dey find trouble
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
brito:

you dey find trouble
How I take find trouble?
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
How I take find trouble?

That you comment, where in ph are you?
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
brito:

That you comment, where in ph are you?
You want me to expose my whereabout in this open forum? My freedom is still precious to me o o.
grin grin grin
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You want me to expose my whereabout in this open forum? My freedom is still precious to me o o.
grin grin grin

I know you
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
brito:

I know you
I swear, you don't know me at all. Just describe me a bit and win all expenses paid JOLLY at BEN HARRY or any other joint of your choice within port Harcourt Township.
I mean it.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I swear, you don't know me at all. Just describe me a bit and win all expenses paid JOLLY at BEN HARRY or any other joint of your choice within port Harcourt Township.
I mean it.

Going by your name, I know one phockphock man around your area, BEN HARRY? I. hate that place.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Aribab(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Please! I wanted to get my voter's card but don't know how to get another one as dey did not see the former after making enquiry on it. I'm far 4rm where I registered den, so, wat can I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year / Smart Adeyemi Sworn In As Senator By Senate Clerk / Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.