Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures (27900 Views)

My Voter's Card, My Precious Vote And Right To Good Governance / My Voter's Card Is For Sale / My Voter's Card, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
tomakint:

My sweet bro, all these salute for me.....you just made my day. Na so instead of creating multiple monikers like some
Honestly ,there is no point registering with another moniker if one gets a ban.It shows desperation and emptiness of the highest order.
Anytime I get a ban I simply serve it and wait until I come back to shut up some loud mouthed fellow and if I feel I was banned unjustly, I'll write the mod appealing my ban and if he replies me with a 'no' I would gladly wait for my ban days to expire.
I have been on ban for two months and the battle was raging here on politics and I do see when you guys copy me to respond but I know I can't ,no matter how painful their lies are,but the last thing I would do is to register with a fresh moniker just to get even - No way
E get wetin person dey big pass for this life.

Let's roll bro and keep those lying mouths out of business. Just avoid going against those sensitive nairaland rules - There are ways to insult them back without calling them by their official name....You know the name na wink - something like king JAJA of opobo trying to enslave some WEED smokers, in this case you can refer to him as a devil on a horse back cheesy
Go joor! you wan make dem ban me like you? angry tongue

Kikikikiki grin

4 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Omenka na that man wey dey cry up and down as if Jonathan carry him wife run grin

Me no like problem at all,na groove i like pass but if wahala burst I no dey run lie lie. cheesy
All die na die angry
Something must kill a man tongue

I can't access my pm, you are funny
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2014
brito:

I can't access my pm, you are funny
I had a similar problem.
But right now I'm kinda busy - I'll get back to you. cheesy
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=Truckpusher post=28435698]I had a similar problem.
But right now I'm kinda busy - I'll get back to you. cheesy[/quote

ok, wish me luck
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2014
I wish you what you wish yourself grin
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Caseless: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Phockphockman, congratulations!
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Caseless: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Honestly ,there is no point registering with another moniker if one gets a ban.It shows desperation and emptiness of the highest order.
Anytime I get a ban I simply serve it and wait until I come back to shut up some loud mouthed fellow and if I feel I was banned unjustly, I'll write the mod appealing my ban and if he replies me with a 'no' I would gladly wait for my ban days to expire.
I have been on ban for two months and the battle was raging here on politics and I do see when you guys copy me to respond but I know I can't ,no matter how painful their lies are,but the last thing I would do is to register with a fresh moniker just to get even - No way
E get wetin person dey big pass for this life.

Let's roll bro and keep those lying mouths out of business. Just avoid going against those sensitive nairaland rules - There are ways to insult them back without calling them by their official name....You know the name na wink - something like king JAJA of opobo trying to enslave some WEED smokers, in this case you can refer to him as a devil on a horse back cheesy
Go joor! you wan make dem ban me like you? angry tongue

Kikikikiki grin
noisemaker!
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Caseless:
noisemaker!
grin See dem, half men half demons.

Go make yourself a noose boy! - Waiting for the news of your funeral after 2015 general election tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin See dem, half men half demons.

Go make yourself a noose boy! - Waiting for the news of your funeral after 2015 general election tongue

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by tomakint: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Anytime I get a ban I simply serve it and wait until I come back to shut up some loud mouthed fellow and if I feel I was banned unjustly, I'll write the mod appealing my ban and if he replies me with a 'no' I would gladly wait for my ban days to expire. go joor you wan make dem ban me.
grin grin u no go kill me grin

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2014
tomakint:

grin grin u no go kill me grin
grin
Yeah, that's the imbecilic picture of the progressive thief that have spent billions on an uncompleted monorail project for a distance where taxis and bus drivers charge commuters N50.

And he equally spent 1.2 billion naira in fighting his political ebola - I pray that ebola catches up with his first son asap wherever he may be residing grin

Even zmapp no go work for am grin
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by tomakint: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin
Yeah, that's the imbecilic picture of the progressive thief that have spent billions on an uncompleted monorail project for a distance where taxis and bus drivers charge commuters N50. grin
Even zmapp no go work for am grin
Trust me that coffin-headed clown is the maddest politician alive grin grin imagine the charlatan wasting billions on a monorail that covers that little distance shocked shocked he must be seriously dealt with...another one bro grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2014
will be back
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by oshyno(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Meeen can't wait to close work and go pick mine. I like my location- Shell RA very organized and serene.

Me too must punish APC with it.

GEJ till Buhari converts to christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by frrank(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
That thang isn't flat ,what you have there is just the average bombom and that particular coast will enlarge after you treat it nicely over time tongue
Besides I like them that way - Who wants to climb a mountain at home. cheesy
Bad guy.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Bad guy.
I learn from my oga dem tongue
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
brito:

Good morning, I'm getting ready to take off
Try to update us.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by BrokenTV: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Waiting crowd.
Congrat. Bro can't wait to vote Jonathan in come next year.

2 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Morning beautiful Brito. grin

Eh ,you sure say you sleep well so?

Abi exam fever dun catch you ni? cheesy

Safe journey - Just make sure you give them their sylabus and grab the highest mark and come back and vote for GEJ our liberator from the charms and cutlass of that devil on a horse back party. grin
GEJ TILL 2019.

CC:
Omenka you copy? tongue........FAINT ABEG shocked shocked
grin grin gringrin
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
brito:

No be exam fever, you like trouble who be Omenka again
He is Speaker, Federal House of Representatives,
Federal Republic of Internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
grin grin gringrin
cheesy Wahala no good at all tongue

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Omenka na that man wey dey cry up and down as if Jonathan carry him wife run grin

Me no like problem at all,na groove i like pass but if wahala burst I no dey run lie lie. cheesy
All die na die angry
Something must kill a man tongue
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bowaley17:

yes...i did my registration in a cafe,after collecting all my info,i was given an A4 paper with a barcode on it...i was told 2 go 2 Laspotech and tender d paper,d barcode will be scanned and i will be given d card... Bt i neva get chance 2 go there...
I did my own registration last December, they told us that we'll informed through SmS. Till this moment, no show.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
I tell ya.
Let him complain all he wants - I'll personally make it a point of duty to call his moniker until he faints.
You don't go into a fight and expect not to sweat.
Na so.

2 Likes

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Caseless:
Phockphockman, congratulations!
Thank you my man.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Bowaley17(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I did my own registration last December, they told us that we'll informed through SmS. Till this moment, no show.
dt one bad o...its almost a yr na...
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
oshyno:
Meeen can't wait to close work and go pick mine. I like my location- Shell RA very organized and serene.

Me too must punish APC with it.

GEJ till Buhari converts to christian.
Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
frrank:

I've been wondering where you nairaland from. Now its obvious.

@Op, congratzzz
You're welcome.
Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
BrokenTV:

Congrat. Bro can't wait to vote Jonathan in come next year.
Big up, my man.

1 Like

Re: My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
cheesy Wahala no good at all tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Does He/she Do? / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.