Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. (3513 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by gratiaeo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Shoeless son of a poor fisher man. Who dash him this suit?
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by omenka(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Romance?

It's not even in my "sections most active in"

I've not been an ardent commenter lately.

I followed one of those I follow to this thread.

Funny looking picture.
Lol. There's something about this comment of yours. Doesn't bear that "MyColi" signature "fun" of yours. Sure u aii??

'Tis friday. What you got crawling beside you??
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by akinsadeez(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
See how he held the Coat, sorry suit with full confidence grin Lord knows how many inches the boot he is wearing must be. He actually looks like those clowns who wear very high shoes and entertain children. cheesy cool
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by MizMyColi(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
Lol. There's something about this comment of yours. Doesn't bear that "MyColi" signature "fun" of yours. Sure u aii??

'Tis friday. What you got crawling beside you??

LoL

It prolly doesn't have my many smileys
smiley

Yeah, I'm above average alright wink
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by eagleeye2: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
peleson:
I keep telling people! Gej had a decent upbringing better than 90% of Nigeria past presidents n leaders. He wasn't poor as people think. He grew up in a conservative home. Good picture, handsome man.
Ahn Ayn......Uncle you can lie ohh.
But GEJ told us he had no shoes growing up, even in this picture I can't see his shoes.
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by omenka(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL

It prolly doesn't have my many smileys
smiley

Yeah, I'm above average alright wink
lol. Its friday nyt. Thangs already getting heated up in here. grin. Come. Eat chicken. grin

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by MizMyColi(f): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
lol. Its friday nyt. Thangs already getting heated up in here. grin. Come. Eat chicken. grin

hehehehe
cheesy

grin
I can only imagine jarey.
I'm fasting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Next time, e-hear smiley

**modified**
Is that a lady's laps?

Waow!
So Frosh! grin grin

*singing for you*
Everything na double double, eehh, na dobu dobu

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by omenka(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

hehehehe
cheesy

grin
I can only imagine jarey.
I'm fasting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Next time, e-hear smiley

**modified**
Is that a lady's laps?

Waow!
So Frosh! grin grin

*singing for you*
Everything na double double, eehh, na dobu dobu

OMG!!! Didn't mean to reveal that!! Farrrrk it!! Liquor's really a beeeyach!! angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
He looks like an 18th century groundnut merchant.
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
OMG!!! Didn't mean to reveal that!! Farrrrk it!! Liquor's really a beeeyach!! angry

hehehehehehe
cheesy grin
Lmao!
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
this one is strong

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by ebukaOtika(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Omo eh ,,,, na dis type of trousers my Popsy get dat time oooo ,.,,, if you Press am with charcoal iron finish ,.,,, e dey stand on e own walahi,.,,,
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by fiftynaira(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Denrele

Of his time!!!
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by xtervaganza(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2014
Lordabas:

The people's Choice cool
your choice
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Goddex: 4:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Hahahaha . . . . . old school swags
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by nickz(m): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2014
That trouser can hade a submarine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari Tells Fg / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll / Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.