Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship (3452 Views)

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship! / 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
There are a few temptations that can ruin your
relationship, no matter how much you love your
man. Unfortunately, we sometimes have desires that
lead to destruction and ruin even the strongest
relationships. That’s why I decided to share this list
of 7 temptations that can ruin your relationship that
you need to be aware of.

1. Constant lying

When you did something that you know your
boyfriend or husband wouldn’t approve of, it can be
tempting to lie to him about it. While it can be easy
to lie, your lies will haunt you down the road. If you
really love each other, you should never be afraid to
tell the truth, no matter how hard it can be. A strong
relationship is never based on lies. Remember it.

2. Desire to cheat on your partner

One of the worst temptations that ruin your
relationships is the desire to cheat on your partner.
If you are in a long lasting relationship and you meet
another man, everything can become so
complicated. The only way to maintain your
relationship strong is to refuse to give into that
dangerous temptation, if you really love your
partner.

3. Stealing your partner’s things

When you are in a long term-relationship and you
are living together, it can be tempting to steal your
partner’s clothes or cash without asking him. While
many couples are okay with it, others are not
comfortable. Your boyfriend/husband has the right
to know what you take or how much money you
take. Don’t take anything without his permission and
you will avoid lots of fights.

4. Spending more time with friends

When you are in a very long-term relationship, you
might get jealous of all of the parties and free time
your friends (especially single ones) have. But, don’t
allow the temptation of alone time to ruin your
relationship. Don’t forget that you can spend time
with your friends; you just need to discuss it with
your partner and rearrange your schedule.

5. Putting no effort into your relationship

Once you have been together for a long time, you
may feel so comfortable that you may stop putting
effort into your relationship. While comfort is a great
thing, it can be dangerous as well. No matter how
long you’ve been together, you still have to put effort
into your relationship to make it last.

6. Constant fights

When you are in a bad mood, it’s so easy to scream
at your partner to let out your emotions, however,
he could get hurt and it can lead to numerous fights.
Don’t risk upsetting your partner, scream into a
pillow if you are tempted to vent. It may sound
funny, but it’s actually work. Never blame your
sweetheart for problems that he didn’t cause. It’s
one of the best ways to keep your relationship
strong.

7. Taking your partner’s efforts for granted

Just because you can walk all over him, doesn’t
mean you should do it. If he washes your clothes for
you and makes you breakfast every single morning,
let him know that his hard work is highly
appreciated. Treat your partner with respect and
don’t take his efforts for granted.
It can be hard to keep the relationship strong,
especially if one of the partners put no effort into it.
If you want your relationship to stay strong, make
sure you don’t act on the aforementioned dangerous
desires. There’s nothing wrong with you, if you have
these desires, but just don’t act on them and ensure
your partner doesn’t act on them as well. Which one
of these desires is the most difficult for you to avoid
succumbing to? Do you know any other temptations
that can ruin a strong relationship

Source: Womanitely
www.naijanewsrave.com/7-temptations-that-can-ruin-your-relationship/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Sharksblow(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
one babe stole my money...
that was d end of the relationship... I hate liars, pretenders and thieves with passion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by hizson(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
interesting
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
to much sex
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by radiant3(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Insightful post!
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sharksblow:
one babe stole my money...
that was d end of the relationship... I hate liars, pretenders and thieves with passion.

Bro na olosHo yOu carry enter hOuse oo

grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
samflexxy:
to much sex

Sex I dOn't tHink much of it shOuld disturb dUh relatiOnship.. But lack of it can cause trOuble cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Sharksblow(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Bro na olosHo yOu carry enter hOuse oo

grin
Na better person I call am before o... until you exposed her tonight. wait maa go tell am say @Dopeyomi say she be olosho

1 Like

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sharksblow:

Na better person I call am before o... until you exposed her tonight. wait maa go tell am say @Dopeyomi say she be olosho

Ah nO ooo.. No mentiOn my name abeq ooO..

Abeq which tribe sHe be

1 Like

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by SelinaBrown(f): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Abeq which tribe sHe be
She's from Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Sharksblow(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Abeq which tribe sHe be
I no wan irate people here abeg. they'll think I wanna spoil der tribe.... just chill abeg...
all tribes have representatives of all characters. all tribes have thieves, sluts, amebos, political thieves and good people

3 Likes

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sharksblow:

I no wan irate people here abeg. they'll think I wanna spoil der tribe.... just chill abeg...
all tribes have representatives of all characters. all tribes have thieves, sluts, amebos, political thieves and good people

Yea.. Nice smiley I understand yOu bRo.. I just wan knOw the tribe in case if yOu repOrt me tO her.. Make sHe no beat me up..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
SelinaBrown:
She's from Akwa ibom

MeHn I fear Akwa Ibom qirls ooO.. Akwa qirls do beat gUys anyHow oo.. They're gOod in cOoking and. On bed tOo.. #kuÐos to Akwa babes...

1 Like

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by holatin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
with patient all that wount be able to ruin it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Charles4075(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
A friend of mine said she hates girls that cheat on their partners that they're prostitutes and I asked her how are you different from a prostitute because you have more than one boyfriend.. See provoking ohh, she almost fight me ohh and till date we are not friends anymore.. So my question to ladies out there how's a prostitute different from you who's having more than one dude? And to guys too ohh.. What baffles me is 90 percent of girls say they're in a relationship with someone and 98 percent of guys claim they are team single.. So who's deceiving who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op,if I no do all dis,den am stewpid
Na small thing
We go survive d relationship
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
This is kinda thread I love.......
Shoutout to the "Accept her for who she is" crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Sharksblow(m): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Yea.. Nice smiley I understand yOu bRo.. I just wan knOw the tribe in case if yOu repOrt me tO her.. Make sHe no beat me up..
you this @Dopeyomi sha..... you sha wan put hot yam for my mouth.

1 Like

Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by M4gunners: 3:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Chaii #3 remaids me of my former gf back then in2004/5 very decent girl. She will wash all my clothes finds money in them but she will not take them.I will come back from work She has left i will see the money on the Table . What suprise me is that there are not rich in their family but she don't steal at all.
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2014
Sharksblow:

you this @Dopeyomi sha..... you sha wan put hot yam for my mouth.

grin
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2014
M4gunners:
Chaii #3 remaids me of my former gf back then in2004/5 very decent girl. She will wash all my clothes finds money in them but she will not take them.I will come back from work She has left i will see the money on the Table . What suprise me is that there are not rich in their family but she don't steal at all.

wOw I wish to have that kind of person lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by SelinaBrown(f): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

MeHn I fear Akwa Ibom qirls ooO.. Akwa qirls do beat gUys anyHow oo.. They're gOod in cOoking and. On bed tOo.. #kuÐos to Akwa babes...
Me I dunno about the rest o, but I've never beaten a guy before.......
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by M4gunners: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

wOw I wish to have that kind of person lipsrsealed
She is a wife material i tell you.
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2014
SelinaBrown:
Me I dunno about the rest o, but I've never beaten a guy before.......

Tell me tHat's a joke.. You've never beaten a gUy before If I hear undecided
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2014
M4gunners:
She is a wife material i tell you.

Sir is sHe still with yOu

If you dOn't mind you can drOp her number fOr me abeq grin
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by BreezyRita(f): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2014
SelinaBrown:
She's from Akwa ibom

Who's this one?
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by SelinaBrown(f): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Tell me tHat's a joke.. You've never beaten a gUy before If I hear undecided
Trust me I've not, girly girls act girly,akwa ibom or not.....
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by SelinaBrown(f): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2014
BreezyRita:

Who's this one?
A human being
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2014
SelinaBrown:
Trust me I've not, girly girls act girly,akwa ibom or not.....

hUh.. See yOu... During my secondary scHool days we had one akwa-ibom qirl in our class meHn sHe do beat guys up anyHow.. I was scared of her even till nOw I'm still scared of tHe qirl.. I do envy her strength and gusto.. tHough we were clOse friends..
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Dopeyomi(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2014
BreezyRita:

Who's this one?

Aunty Rita she's also an Akwa-ibomite ooo cheesy

And I noticed sometHing abOut you... You're always defending Akwa-Ibom qirls.. Its cool anyway..
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by SelinaBrown(f): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

hUh.. See yOu... During my secondary scHool days we had one akwa-ibom qirl in our class meHn sHe do beat guys up anyHow.. I was scared of her even till nOw I'm still scared of tHe qirl.. I do envy her strength and gusto.. tHough we were clOse friends..
She liked you but you didn't notice cuz of the beating......
Re: 7 Temptations That Can Ruin Your Relationship by Babe2sure(f): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Sex I dOn't tHink much of it shOuld disturb dUh relatiOnship.. But lack of it can cause trOuble cheesy

Too much sex and lack of it destroys relationship.
If a guy is dating a nymphomania and discovers during relationship, won't he end the relationship? Except of course if they are both sexually compatible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies, This Should Stop.... / Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? / Secondary School Girl Posts Half-nude Photo Of Herself On Facebook Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.