Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies (26152 Views)

6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever (for Ladies) / 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
AIM: This thread is targeted at ladies in a sensible relationship. She has a sense of decency and modesty. Her target is to get him to marry her because she loves him dearly and truly.

You know what? The issue is not that she doesn't love and respect him but like Eve, she makes poor and rash decisions based on "feelings" alone and that...has consequences.

Am I making guys feel important? Yes o! cheesy There are more girls than guys in our world so you need us more than we need you. grin... Kidding cheesy

I'm about to list some decisions made by ladies IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP which have in them tendencies to actually destroy what they've spent years working on...undecided

1. Decision To Allow Sex

This will spur up bashing but I can tell you this- NO WOMAN will perfectly trust the husband who slept with her during dating! None! I "personally" can't marry a girl I've slept with. So Ladies, sex won't make him marry you o! Don't be fooled!

2. Decision To Ignore The "Beatings" And "Cheatings" Of Today.

Oh girl, he will not change o! Unless you be "mamalawo" wey want change am. If he hits when there are no much pressure, simple mathematics should tell you that it can only increase! Love isn't blind, you are! smiley

3. Decision To Walk Away For "Myopic" Reasons.

He may be living in One Room or Self Contain today and a few furniture. That's not enough excuse to walk away if you're smart and SEES THE SEED OF GREATNESS IN HIM. You look at them flashy guys with flashy cars, Yes! But life is in phases, sweetheart. Think deep!

4. Decision To Let Your Anger/ Pride Get The Better Of You.

Anger is like the ™ of most girls today. Any small thing, them don explode! I tire! Na only you dey! He forgot your birthday, and so what? Be the bigger person, call him to call you and wish you a happy birthday. It will end in laughs and kisses instead of disappointment and break up. Master your emotions sef!

5. Decision To Flirt "A Little" With His Friend(s)

Some girls sha...Are you testing him or what? You know he loves you and you are secretly enticing his friend and even have plans to get him laid. Only dogs do that. And you are even in a marriageable age? I laff!

6. Decision To Uphold The "Law Of Feminism".

You are not equal with him. Stop Trying To Be! Not in the sense of potential but that of Authority. 65% of break ups /divorce is traceable to Feminist Attributes. It won't hold water!
Even, if you pretend today and tomorrow you show you true colour, he will still react and that's not what you bargained for...Be yourself!

7. Decision To Start Comparing Him With An Ex.

"X" is that close to "Z" for a reason. The probability of you getting together in a healthy relationship is slim. Most times, you end up being friends. Don't compare A to X, they're far apart!
No guy likes comparison, vice versa.

Choices are easy to make but its consequences are difficult to amend.

Have a Good Evening.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by ArchEnemy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well done op. Lemme add

-Decision to test his faithfulness
Cooks up some drama to see if he is really faithful but things may start going wrong from there.
-Decision to ve 'some fun'
She gives in to some new guy just to ve some fun only for it to ruin her relationship. She may be caught 'cheating'
-Decision to make him an atm
She just forgets herself and begins to make unneccesary demands...he sees her as a gold digger and runs for his life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by ROZZAYY(f): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Deejavuu(f): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Some points are valid some are invalid abeg ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Maamin(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
*put straw in viju milk and sits back*

Observing! cool
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
I am coming

I'm waiting wink
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Maamin:
*put straw in viju milk and sits back*

Observing! cool

Goes to sit him...

oh guy, comment joor cheesy
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
Some points are valid some are invalid abeg ...

Can you pinpoint and analyse them? smiley
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Well done op. Lemme add

-Decision to test his faithfulness
Cooks up some drama to see if he is really faithful but things may start going wrong from there.
-Decision to ve 'some fun'
She gives in to some new guy just to ve some fun only for it to ruin her relationship. She may be caught 'cheating'
-Decision to make him an atm
She just forgets herself and begins to make unneccesary demands...he sees her as a gold digger and runs for his life.

You immediately caught my points but not all though...nice one! smiley
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Genea(f): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Just observing
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Genea:
Just observing

Nice background smiley
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
nice lists....but no1 aint right ,most Guyz dont care...me for one dont care
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Genea(f): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Nice background smiley
lolx tnx,nice write up though
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Genea:
lolx tnx,nice write up though

Thank You ( Latino Accent)

First compliment from a lady...cheesy
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Ploy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
I hate feminists with passion, they often confuse right with .... Some of these feminists don't have good home.
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by HizMissy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
decision to move in small small..... hair net first, toothbrush second, change of clothes third, mini travelling bag.... e.t.c

12 Likes

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Kennywills7(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nice one op
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
I disagree with number one partially...

Guys of nowadays always want to sleep with their fiancee before marriage and vice versa,its okay to check the **** before marriage...as marriage is another school entirely... No mistakes lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Maamin(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Goes to sit him...

oh guy, comment joor cheesy

Enhem! cool

Dat your number 1. ehn! E be like say u want use am put garri inside our sand sand
Oh! Sorry sand sand inside our garri. tongue
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Kennywills7(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
HizMissy:
decision to move in small small..... hair net first, toothbrush second, change of clothes third, mini travelling bag.... e.t.c
And wen it gets messy dey pack those things little by little at night to where dey came from

1 Like

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
HizMissy:

So girls do this with opened eyes? cheesy
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by HizMissy(f): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kennywills7:

And wen it gets messy dey pack those things little by little at night to where dey came from
or all at once

1 Like

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Genea(f): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Thank You ( Latino Accent)

First compliment from a lady...cheesy
lolx wink ,u r funny
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ploy:
I hate feminists with passion, they often confuse right with .... Some of these feminists don't have good home.

Yes. True!

Most!
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Genea:
lolx wink ,u r funny

MODIFIED:

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
tollyB:
I disagree with number one partially...

Guys of nowadays always want to sleep with their fiancee before marriage and vice versa,its okay to check the **** before marriage...as marriage is another school entirely... No mistakes lipsrsealed

I thought of that... but...it has consequences o

1 Like

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Kennywills7(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
HizMissy:

or all at once
on point miss
and dey do dis mostly at night due to shame!!
I wonder how dey feel wen d load finally gets home and their younger ones will b looking at dem like d return of d prodigal sister!!

1 Like

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kennywills7:
Nice one op

Thanks bruv. smiley
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Deefuray, where have you been? cheesy
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Deefuray(f): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:
Deefuray, where have you been? cheesy

I've been around jare
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Deefuray:

I've been around jare

Hardly on NL...or Sexuality Section? Hope you're good? wink
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Deefuray(f): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Hardly on NL...or Sexuality Section? Hope you're good? wink

Lol. I'm good. Lovely thread BTW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.