Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude (3379 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by ademega(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Attitude of girls when it’s their first time they kiss a new dude

1-Fast and furious
She couldn’t wait for that moment, it was a dream come true after the sluggish guy finally brought forward his mouth. Just like a hungry lion she kissed voraciously as if she has been starved for donkey years.

2-The true novice
They are truly novice; it may actually be her first time or probably second time of test running kissing. She may use her hand to wipe her lips even if there is no left over of saliva. As time goes on she will adjust .don’t be deceived anyway. that was how I kissed my girl then after close to two years we started dating and she wiped her lips off, chai! ,I was happy that finally my virgin girlfriend is getting exposed through me , though it was my first time too , this singular event lingered in my memory for another 8 months ,until when I gained admission and I wanted to move “further” that she confessed that one of our seniors that we both went to greet at home when he fell sick was the one that deflowered her like three years ago (with a very clear assurance in my mind that it must have been a regular exercise ). Lo and behold, that thing that I wanted to use to go “further” turned to banana leave instantly.

2-The vampire-
There is no way you can escape it, you must to taste blood ni sha. The way they will unleash and bombard your mouth with their entire mouth arsenal, you will think USA marine seal is about attacking bokohama Sambisa forest. You tend to wonder in your mind “ is this war or kissing ?” This may be as a result of the aforementioned factors –fast and furious, novice and maybe the way baba God arranges their own dental.

3-The simultaneous worker –
These ones hate wasting your time. You may not blame them too. Some girls are turned on immediately they feel just anything on their lips. Don’t be surprised that your trouser is already down and your belt is nowhere to be found while you are just trying to do introduction to your romantic life.

4-The pretender –
They are fire kissers but for the very first day they will play novice. Religiously engross ladies fall into this category. You tend to ask yourself “is this not the same girl the last time”? They are crazy kissers. They can break Guinness book of record with you if only you could match her ability.

5-The saliva girl –
It baffles me how some ladies enjoy pouring salvia into another man’s pikin mouth under the pretence of kissing. There may be an exchange of saliva in the course of kissing but not a deliberate one. Well, the good news is that ,with that first time you are free from HIV/AIDS ,so enjoy it while it last . The bad news is, other days are not guarantee if by virtue of ill luck some galloons of salvia is pour into your oesophagus, you may be close to HIV /AIDS or even typhoid .

6-The story teller –
Just this one kiss, story don full ground berekete .” you are the best “ no one like you “You have a sweet lips” . “You are the best” Don’t mind her that is her regular song. The song will not change and stop on you, so my brother refuse to fall.

7-The professional
They should be recommended for awards. They are perfect kissers. Even if you have promised her first sex only on wedding night, you may change your mind immediately her lips touches yours. You can’t imagine the koko.com if the kissing could be so superb. Fear those girls with pomo lips. They are professional kissers.

written by: ademega
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2015
sad
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by Bacteriocin(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2015
following
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by ademega(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF no way
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by kossyablaze(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2015
Wateva

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by Princecalm(m): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2015
attitude of op when he has for in mind
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by Shaadey: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2015
like seriously? ?the vampire gat me loling
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by ademega(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Shaadey:
like seriously? ?the vampire gat me loling
don't tell u were once like that grin
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2015
these days, some desperate girls will suck out your tongue, if you get so carried away with the "event" undecided

1 Like

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by MzzTega(f): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Nawa oo. No be only Vampire,na Dracula.
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by mencade4: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2015
what of those ones that are sucking pe.nis of a new guy for d first time?

voracious!
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by heayey(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
grin ...
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by ladyF(f): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oya which one are you....answer o...
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by MsBliss(f): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmm nah wah o
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by mrpackager(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
ademega:
Attitude of girls when it’s their first time they kiss a new dude

1-Fast and furious
She couldn’t wait for that moment, it was a dream come true after the sluggish guy finally brought forward his mouth. Just like a hungry lion she kissed voraciously as if she has been starved for donkey years.

2-The true novice
They are truly novice; it may actually be her first time or probably second time of test running kissing. She may use her hand to wipe her lips even if there is no left over of saliva. As time goes on she will adjust .don’t be deceived anyway. that was how I kissed my girl then after close to two years we started dating and she wiped her lips off, chai! ,I was happy that finally my virgin girlfriend is getting exposed through me , though it was my first time too , this singular event lingered in my memory for another 8 months ,until when I gained admission and I wanted to move “further” that she confessed that one of our seniors that we both went to greet at home when he fell sick was the one that deflowered her like three years ago (with a very clear assurance in my mind that it must have been a regular exercise ). Lo and behold, that thing that I wanted to use to go “further” turned to banana leave instantly.

2-The vampire-
There is no way you can escape it, you must to taste blood ni sha. The way they will unleash and bombard your mouth with their entire mouth arsenal, you will think USA marine seal is about attacking bokohama Sambisa forest. You tend to wonder in your mind “ is this war or kissing ?” This may be as a result of the aforementioned factors –fast and furious, novice and maybe the way baba God arranges their own dental.

3-The simultaneous worker –
These ones hate wasting your time. You may not blame them too. Some girls are turned on immediately they feel just anything on their lips. Don’t be surprised that your trouser is already down and your belt is nowhere to be found while you are just trying to do introduction to your romantic life.

4-The pretender –
They are fire kissers but for the very first day they will play novice. Religiously engross ladies fall into this category. You tend to ask yourself “is this not the same girl the last time”? They are crazy kissers. They can break Guinness book of record with you if only you could match her ability.

5-The saliva girl –
It baffles me how some ladies enjoy pouring salvia into another man’s pikin mouth under the pretence of kissing. There may be an exchange of saliva in the course of kissing but not a deliberate one. Well, the good news is that ,with that first time you are free from HIV/AIDS ,so enjoy it while it last . The bad news is, other days are not guarantee if by virtue of ill luck some galloons of salvia is pour into your oesophagus, you may be close to HIV /AIDS or even typhoid .

6-The story teller –
Just this one kiss, story don full ground berekete .” you are the best “ no one like you “You have a sweet lips” . “You are the best” Don’t mind her that is her regular song. The song will not change and stop on you, so my brother refuse to fall.

7-The professional
They should be recommended for awards. They are perfect kissers. Even if you have promised her first sex only on wedding night, you may change your mind immediately her lips touches yours. You can’t imagine the koko.com if the kissing could be so superb. Fear those girls with pomo lips. They are professional kissers.

written by: ademega

cool
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude by Emmalaw10(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
OP, you fall my hand wella.. I expected you to include in ur list the ones with mouth odour or bad breathe that will still wanna kiss you for a lengthy period.. Well I forgive you..

Meanwhile, let's continue.. The caller on whatsapp can you hear me?

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Love Or 'nzuzu' (stupidity)? (Photo). / / I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.