Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! (891 Views)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. / Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by firstkyn(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
nairalander has sexy single ladies and guys ..... so it time for the ladies in nairaland to chose their man. guys on nairaland wil simply drop their phone number and location so that it wil enable the ladies to go through your profile b4 given you a call or flash. ladies you just never can tell.....as for me 08094788986 ...location calabar nigeria
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op how old are you? This is a kinda stunt my lil cousin in JSS3 would pull undecided

2 Likes

Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by Medunah: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
aikluck007:
Op how old are you? This is a kinda stunt my lil cousin in JSS3 would pull undecided
grin grin lol, he thinks everyone is jobless like him.

And some peeps will still drop numbers.
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
I can't say if this is relevant or not but I am a bit certain some of the NL single damsels will not be bold enough to do this. Except if it with was possible to comment anonymously. Today, in Stella Dimoko Korkus blog, a similar post was created for single guys and girls to exchange emails and find their soul mates and in over 500 comments that popped up within a few hours guys didn't contribute up to twenty. Over 450 was ladies who dropped their contacts and this was so cause anonymous comments were achievable. Just goes to show how we pretend in Nigeria, I guess its prolly cause guys may see them as cheap. We should try to be our real selfs and less judgemental if we really want the ladies to be real. A case study is SDK blog visitors reaction today.
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Medunah:

grin grin lol, he thinks everyone is jobless like him.

And some peeps will still drop numbers.

Lol.. Let's wait n see if there are really mad people on NL
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by akinsadeez(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
What kinda hook up ish is dis drop your phone number and location.cheesy hehehehehehe. very funny grin I don't think this can work on Nairaland but let's wait and see.
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Buahahahaha! .. *falls off chair* ..hell of a hook up
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by firstkyn(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
that just the mentality of we nigerians..let just give it a try bro
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
aikluck007:

Lmao! Seconded
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstkyn:
that just the mentality of we nigerians..let just give it a try bro

Don't worry, u've dropped urs ryt? Lacasera promo people will soon send u a text to come n claim ur #750,000..
Dem neva spam u b4 abi?
Just wait grin
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by naijaboiy: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
gringrin
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
sad

Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by prettyjo(f): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
OK naa
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by Babysho(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
CHOSING tinz onpoint ..lwkm
Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by iceberylin(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
+6675744668556

Are you surprised
I school in france

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!! by dmcdad: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
ronald4lif:
I can't say if this is relevant or not but I am a bit certain some of the NL single damsels will not be bold enough to do this. Except if it with was possible to comment anonymously. Today, in Stella Dimoko Korkus blog, a similar post was created for single guys and girls to exchange emails and find their soul mates and in over 500 comments that popped up within a few hours guys didn't contribute up to twenty. Over 450 was ladies who dropped their contacts and this was so cause anonymous comments were achievable. Just goes to show how we pretend in Nigeria, I guess its prolly cause guys may see them as cheap. We should try to be our real selfs and less judgemental if we really want the ladies to be real. A case study is SDK blog visitors reaction today.
True

(1) (Reply)

proof of whether u love your spouse or not!!!! / She Refuse To Pick My Calls because Of Xmass / Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.