Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ugly Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugly Nigeria (5535 Views)

Ugly Britain / Pictures Of The Week (Ugly Side Of Lagos) / Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Nigeria by pafun(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
I am creating an album of all the terrible places and situations in Nigeria , please add your own pictures. I am starting with a few contributions gleaned from another previous thread (Ugly Britain). Thanks all wink wink wink

Terrible living condition in Onitsha

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/113350_jos-riots_jpg742a2bfba1c2f4cb34e37ebc55b274b6[/img]
Terrible Jos religious riot
Re: Ugly Nigeria by felifeli: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2008
I went to see a film at Silverbird Galleria this afternoon . It is a disgracefully beautiful place owned by BLACK PEOPLE . They eve permit NIGERIANS (!!) to enter , which is very shameful . [size=14pt]NIGERIANS FIX YO SHIT[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ugly Nigeria by sexyLeamon(f): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2008
how do you mean? undecided
Re: Ugly Nigeria by felifeli: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2008
This CLEAN BEACHES at Takwa Bay is not what the travel agents promised - IT IS NOT DIRTY ENOUGH . [size=16pt]NIGERIANS FIX YO SHIT !![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ugly Nigeria by felifeli: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
These are some pictures that I took from my hotel room at Abuja . See me see trouble oh !
Angiepansy promised that I will see monkeys swinging from tree to tree all over the place and people walking naked all over the place in the streets. Nothing like that so far.
[size=16pt]NIGERIANS FIX YO SHIT [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ugly Nigeria by felifeli: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2008
Help I've been duped !! See the kind of buses that I found in Lagos . Angieflunk promised me a ride in his Molue and I am soooooo disappointed. [size=16pt]NIGERIANS FIX YO SHIT[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ugly Nigeria by nthnymarce(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
we are the cause of our problem.lets for once be proud of our their country. biko kwa
Re: Ugly Nigeria by benincitys(f): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
there is ugly side in every country believe it or not.
Re: Ugly Nigeria by GoldCircle: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2008
Pafun,
this one no go work o! all these na wetin we dey see everyday for 9JA! give us a new story!
Re: Ugly Nigeria by bettes(f): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
@poster:are you looking for people to join your campaign on how to bring nigeria?? i want to assume you are not nigerian and if you are,please lets focus on the positive things every country has its ups and downs.

@felifeli:you are not the only one who's been duped dear,i have been duped also,we need to get the perpetruators of these lies arrested with immediate effect,imagine i was told that i all the cabs in lagos was rickety,to my greatest amazement i found out that there are this lagos state cabs with airconditioning with nice leather seats and they charge reasonable prices by the hour.There's even a shopping mall!! is nigeria getting better or what? wink
Re: Ugly Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
bettes:

@poster:are you looking for people to join your campaign on how to bring nigeria?? i want to assume you are not nigerian and if you are,please lets focus on the positive things every country has its ups and downs.

@felifeli:you are not the only one who's been duped dear,i have been duped also,we need to get the perpetruators of these lies arrested with immediate effect,imagine i was told that i all the cabs in lagos was rickety,to my greatest amazement i found out that there are this lagos state cabs with airconditioning with nice leather seats and they charge reasonable prices by the hour.There's even a shopping mall!! is nigeria getting better or what? wink

you do realize most Nigerians aren't lucky enough to enjoy such luxuries right?
Re: Ugly Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
LMAO!!
Re: Ugly Nigeria by felifeli: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
bawomolo:

you do realize most Nigerians aren't lucky enough to enjoy such luxuries right?

Most Nigerians cannot afford to ride on a N50 bus ? God on what planet are you living ? undecided undecided
If you can't afford to pay N50 for a bus ride you SHOULD'NT be in Lagos, stop being a nuisance and living in a shanty and go back home !! (same thing we tell Nigerians living from hand to mouth abroad )

As for the air conditioned cab I hired one for 4 hours an got a bill of about N3,200 which is less than $30 . Now tell me where this is going wrong undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ugly Nigeria by AngieFan(f): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
LOL@ this thread.

For the record FeliFool, those pics you posted are indeed ugly! Is that the best Nigeria has to offer? Who hires a room with a ugly concrete brigde for a view and then boasts about it? Why post pics of a shabby white man in a brown looking sea? Do those BRT buses have MOT and insurance? LOL too funny! Oh well this thread is entitled 'Ugly Nigeria' and so I suppose you did post in the right thread.

By the way I was in the Galleria not too long ago. Nothing to write home about believe me! The only commendable thing about it was that there was cinema in it. The first cinema in a long while in Nigeria that actually showed movies that weren't too old. Too bad that PHCN took the light mid-film though. . .LOL! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Nigeria by Riskie(f): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ SeanT21 I'm not trying to be rude but you're laughing so I'm wondering if Liberia is better looking. I've never seen the place before so I'm only asking.
Re: Ugly Nigeria by felifeli: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
AngieFan:

LOL@ this thread.

For the record FeliFool, those pics you posted are indeed ugly! Is that the best Nigeria has to offer? Who hires a room with a ugly concrete brigde for a view and then boasts about it? Why post pics of a shabby white man in a brown looking sea? Do those BRT buses have MOT and insurance? LOL too funny! Oh well this thread is entitled 'Ugly Nigeria' and so I suppose you did post in the right thread.

By the way I was in the Galleria not too long ago. Nothing to write home about believe me! The only commendable thing about it was that there was cinema in it. The first cinema in a long while in Nigeria that actually showed movies that weren't too old. Too bad that PHCN took the light mid-film though. . .LOL! grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na Chineke God go punish you ten times every day you monkey's arse
That is a concrete roof parapet not a concrete bridge - you bloody simpleton . but how would you know - they took you from a dark hovel somewhere where civilisation is constantly rejected and transported you in a bag of cassava to another village in rural England come dey yarn . You speak good english sha grin grin
That "shabby white man" is a UK company director and is bigger than your boss wherever you are , ass licker
Do the buses have MOT and insurance ? - It is plain that you are an ignorant crackhead who did not even know that the buses existed (or for that matter anything contrary to the morbid pictures which you gleefully post and which obviously gives you intense sexual pleasure ) , which accounts for all your idiotic Rip Van Winkle postings. Therefore you also really need to arrange a MOT too for your expired syphilis ravaged brain
Who dash you galleria , you went to a tombo bar and PHCN did not take the light , you passed out on heroin overdose and vomited all over the place , and I think they should have let you die motherf**ker grin grin grin

PS : You forgot your punch line , or are you tired already then ? okay I'll help you out --- [size=16pt]NIGERIANS FIX YO SHIT[/size] grin grin grin grin
F**king bastard !!
I saw the picture of your dad and the rest of your family in the other thread. I commiserate with you believe me. Do try and send them money more often will you , but of course you are on benefits grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Nigeria by kadman(m): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2008
@ GoldCircle
If you see this message,please contact me, very important. I want to ask some pressing questions about Cranfield and Finance Msc. I've been looking for you for ages. Cheers
Re: Ugly Nigeria by tpia: 1:54am On Dec 02, 2008
Re: Ugly Nigeria by savanaha: 2:07am On Dec 02, 2008
felifeli:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na Chineke God go punish you ten times every day you monkey's arse
That is a concrete roof parapet not a concrete bridge - you bloody simpleton . but how would you know - they took you from a dark hovel somewhere where civilisation is constantly rejected and transported you in a bag of cassava to another village in rural England come dey yarn . You speak good english sha grin grin
That "shabby white man" is a UK company director and is bigger than your boss wherever you are , ass licker
Do the buses have MOT and insurance ? - It is plain that you are an ignorant crackhead who did not even know that the buses existed (or for that matter anything contrary to the morbid pictures which you gleefully post and which obviously gives you intense sexual pleasure ) , which accounts for all your idiotic Rip Van Winkle postings. Therefore you also really need to arrange a MOT too for your expired syphilis ravaged brain
Who dash you galleria , you went to a tombo bar and PHCN did not take the light , you passed out on heroin overdose and vomited all over the place , and I think they should have let you die motherf**ker grin grin grin

PS : You forgot your punch line , or are you tired already then ? okay I'll help you out --- [size=16pt]NIGERIANS FIX YO SHIT[/size] grin grin grin grin
F**king bastard !!
I saw the picture of your dad and the rest of your family in the other thread. I commiserate with you believe me. Do try and send them money more often will you , but of course you are on benefits grin grin grin

That was funny as hell!!!

Na wah, so tell me is this Angiefarm Nigerian or British? Ewoo, why doesn't she take care of her heroine
Re: Ugly Nigeria by bettes(f): 2:16am On Dec 02, 2008
@babalawo:agreed the new lagos state cabs are not for the masses,but BRTs are cheaper than other commercial buses,its God -sent for people that live on the outskirts of Lagos(residents of ikorodu,ketu).
The prices of things at shoprite are as competitive,if not cheaper,than the things sold in the market.

@AngieFan:You are the greatest liar on the face of the earth,and its obvious you live in the lowest shanty town ever,I go to cinemas regularly and i have not once ever seen them take light,ever,nor heard of anyone who has experienced that.
It is not by force to contribute to this thread,you dont need to lie,if you are as knowledgeable as you want us to believe how come you dont know there are other cinemas in lagos asides from the one at the galleria,one just opened in my area 2weeks ago,it called the Domino E Centre.

Is the Cinema the only thing thats at the galleria?please keep quiet when intellects are speaking.
Re: Ugly Nigeria by nedureg01(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2008
@ felifeli
I really like your response to pafun's sordid images of a place we all know ain't too good, so his posting all these pics is not necessary in the first place.
@ Pafun
who knows what ur next line of action will be? b4 it was ugly Britain, now ugly Nigeria, maybe next: Ugly Pafun!
Re: Ugly Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2008
Riskie:

@ SeanT21 I'm not trying to be rude but you're laughing so I'm wondering if Liberia is better looking. I've never seen the place before so I'm only asking.

I am not laughing at The Pics of Nigeria.I am Laughing over the whole Britian vs Nigeria thing!!People are getting mad over NOTHING Really!!
Re: Ugly Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2008
whether ugly or not. . . no place like home. . . eba and ogbono soup still dey sweet pass burger. . . tongue

@felifeli. . .

these people don't know you're trying to show the good sides of Nigeria in a hilarious manner. . . ride on mayne. . . Naija is fine wink
Re: Ugly Nigeria by felifeli: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2008
savanaha:

That was funny as hell!!!

Na wah, so tell me is this Angiefarm Nigerian or British? Ewoo, why doesn't she take care of her heroine

Who knows where he is from, he's not even sure of his gender how do you expect him to be sure of his country . confused druggie
Re: Ugly Nigeria by GoldCircle: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ Kadman,
Here I am dude! "Speak for I am listening" cool

@ Bettes,
It appears you stay around my area too! it's really so much fun knowing there is an entertainment centre some blocks away! no more boring weekends! In fact, I spent almost the whole of last weekend there! I hope the place gets "really busy" around Christmas o! U know wat i mean! wink

@poster & angiefan,
It's about to get dirty & bloody! my only advice: get your shield & Armour fast, else you'll get hit faster than you ever imagined!

to the rest of una. . .
One luv nigeria!
Re: Ugly Nigeria by Hauwa1: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
more
Re: Ugly Nigeria by bettes(f): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
@AngieFan:Silverbird shows only current films,they show the premiere of of the current films the same time its premiered abroad,you just got caugth red -handed lying there.I'm pretty sure you dont know where the galleria is at.

@GC:it's a small world afterall!! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of South Africa? / Kuwait Visa Requirement / Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.