Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (653171 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:07am On May 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Most of the MSM are very liberal projecting to a still largely conservative country.

I do watch Fox,mostly just to get a good laugh plus my mom is cray for Fox.They try to balance up the conversation,however they still maintain a conservative programming.

I don't believe Fox is RINO except of course they are just to make money from right audiences.

The left hijacked the media a long time ago. I hardly watch tv these days. Even free speech TV and NPR has been hijacked by the liberals. Small time conservative podcasts,Opinion columns and alternative media kind of make more sense to me. Huge msm is just for the latest world headlines.

Most of fox hosts/guest supports gay marriage, and have always have pro choice views. what is conservative about that? Liberals hate the channel even thou it has a very high rating.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2016
Missy89:

The left hijacked the media a long time ago. I hardly watch tv these days. Even free speech TV and NPR has been hijacked by the liberals. Small time conservative podcasts,Opinion columns and alternative media kind of make more sense to me. Huge msm is just for the latest world headlines.

Most of fox hosts/guest supports gay marriage, and have always have pro choice views. what is conservative about that? Liberals hate the channel even thou it has a very high rating.
The media is awash with self styled liberal journalism.They've succeeded rewritting the narrative in most conversation and truly I haven't seen any liberal that likes Fox cause I don't.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:36am On May 25, 2016
On the recent protest at a DJT rally-

Liberals are so violent. Good on Trump-supporters, for not behaving like these animals.
Just goes to show who the real fascists are.

It Baffles me when you accuse someone of being racist and violent yet you are the only one on record who has been perpetuating all the violence..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:51am On May 25, 2016
[size=20pt]Breaking News: The Associated Press projects Donald J. Trump as the winner of the Washington Republican primary.

[/size]
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2016
Missy89:

Every single program on MSNBC is left leaning from Chris Matthews to maddows etc. It is the most liberal channel on cable even more than CNN

There is nothing wrong if fox news decide to go to the right. Liberals already have 95% of the Mainstream media market share but they are still obsessed with the only conservative leaning TV channel. I doubt you even watch Fox news ( i hardly do myself) but if you look at their programs (i watch some on YouTube) you will see they always have at least on liberal on almost every panel of discussion.

Most conservatives even think fox news is RINO anyways.
Not so. What about Morning Joe in the morning. That's a Right leaning show on MSNBC ?. Joe Scarborough used to be a Right Wing Republican congressman from Florida before getting on TV.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:16pm On May 25, 2016
People who knows Trump loves him...

Watch muslim Mike Tyson endorse Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZBJbMsEvqY

Now This is what i have been saying.
All the media does is spin lies and dumb people falls for it.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:54pm On May 25, 2016
Protesters at Donald J Trumps rally burn the American flag and waves the Mexican flag.

What message are those morons trying to send, Their hatred for DJ Trump or their hatred for America?

These are the people that wants hillary or Bernie to be president..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
What post do you hold at Fox News?Cause you dished out lots of lies here!

These are facts. Check what ABC news has to say. http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/23/abc-poll-trump-surge-due-massive-36-millennial-swing/

US today has this to say - http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/18/trump-pulls-ahead-clinton-new-national-poll/84567376/

Even CNN where most pundits are anti-Trump except Jeff are reporting that Trump is surging.

My money is on Trump to win in fall tongue

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Good luck to you as you are in league with KKK and the White Supremacists backing trump. The funny thing is that tramp don't even like people of your ilk.

The last time I checked Ben Carson who is my like is heading Trump's VP committee. He represented Trump along side Paul at the Florida GOP leadership retreat.

All your racist comments are unsubstantiated. You are sounding like the loonies paid $15/hour to protest. Protesters who tell us that Trump is a racist but cannot produce any evidence.

They said he wants to deport illegals. I say cross into Mexico illegally and see how you are treated. They will jail you and deport you quickly.

Standing up for your country is not racism but patriotism. I am a black man who examine all evidence presented to me and will never follow the crowd in decision making.

KKK members are Americans who can decide who they want to vote for. The last time I checked they have the right to votein all US elections. KKK largely supported Regan and when Regan was accused that KKK supported him, He said " They endorsed me I did not endorse them"

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2016
ApostleT:

The last time I checked Ben Carson who is my like is heading Trump's VP committee. He represented Trump along side Paul at the Florida GOP leadership retreat.

All your racist comments are unsubstantiated. You are sounding like the loonies paid $15/hour to protest. Protesters who tell us that Trump is a racist but cannot produce any evidence.

They said he wants to deport illegals. I say cross into Mexico illegally and see how you are treated. They will jail you and deport you quickly.

Standing up for your country is not racism but patriotism. I am a black man who examine all evidence presented to me and will never follow the crowd in decision making.

KKK members are Americans who can decide who they want to vote for. The last time I checked they have the right to votein all US elections. KKK largely supported Regan and when Regan was accused that KKK supported him, He said " They endorsed me I did not endorse them"
Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. I am an American and i know what's on the ground here. If someone is a loonie here it's you . Apostle of hate . Thank God you and your ilk who Tramp doesn't care about have no say in the election. November is around the corner and the misorgynistic bigot and a circus barker will go into oblivion. You should be worried about the mismanagement in your country and stop googling crap about a country that you don't know nothing about. The happenings here is above your pay grade. Some of his delegates that will officially nominate him in Cleveland are known white supremacists. He's the original birther with Obama citizenship. He's not only a racist who doesn't care for people of your ilk, he's a misorgynistic and pathological liar. Thank God, he will go into oblivion on November 8th.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. I am an American and i know what's on the ground here. If someone is a loonie here it's you . Apostle of hate . Thank God you and your ilk who Tramp doesn't care about have no say in the election. November is around the corner and the misorgynistic bigot and a circus barker will go into oblivion. You should be worried about the mismanagement in your country and stop googling crap about a country that you don't know nothing about. The happenings here is above your pay grade.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:01pm On May 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Not so. What about Morning Joe in the morning. That's a Right leaning show on MSNBC ?. Joe Scarborough used to be a Right Wing Republican congressman from Florida before getting on TV.

You have people like Juan Williams ,Alan Colmes, Kirsten Powers on fox news too who are very liberal
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2016
Missy89:

You have people like Juan Williams ,Alan Colmes, Kirsten Powers on fox news too who are very liberal
You are right about that but the difference is that those you mentioned are contributors and MSNBC have conservatives contributors too but Joe Scarborough is a major personality like Rachel Maddow. Show me a liberal that have a major daily show on Fox News ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:01pm On May 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are right about that but the difference is that those you mentioned are contributors and MSNBC have conservatives contributors too but Joe Scarborough is a major personality like Rachel Maddow. Show me a liberal that have a major daily show on Fox News ?.

Scarborough is a RINO. He is a lefty masquerading as a conservative.

Scarborough admits that he is courting a new constituency. “Once we started Morning Joe, Phil Griffin said to me, ‘You can cut out this regular-Joe crap. Our audience is from Boston to Washington, D.C.’” In fact, he seems to be right at home on the Upper West Side. “The thing I hear all the time,” he says, “when people come up to me on the street, is ‘I love your show,’ and then there’s a hesitancy, and I’ll finish their sentence: ‘And I’m a liberal?’” Scarborough beams, pleased with his own apostasy, before adding, “Republicans aren’t as gracious.”

You should read this piece

http://nymag.com/news/media/48518/

I would agree that there is hardly any left leaning daily shows on Fox thou. But MSNBC is just the same. Scarborough had to kiss a lot of liberal azz to be their favorite.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:46am On May 26, 2016
Missy89:

Scarborough is a RINO. He is a lefty masquerading as a conservative.

Scarborough admits that he is courting a new constituency. “Once we started Morning Joe, Phil Griffin said to me, ‘You can cut out this regular-Joe crap. Our audience is from Boston to Washington, D.C.’” In fact, he seems to be right at home on the Upper West Side. “The thing I hear all the time,” he says, “when people come up to me on the street, is ‘I love your show,’ and then there’s a hesitancy, and I’ll finish their sentence: ‘And I’m a liberal?’” Scarborough beams, pleased with his own apostasy, before adding, “Republicans aren’t as gracious.”

You should read this piece

http://nymag.com/news/media/48518/

I would agree that there is hardly any left leaning daily shows on Fox thou. But MSNBC is just the same. Scarborough had to kiss a lot of liberal azz to be their favorite.
Don't forget he was a right wing congressman from Florida before he resigned and become a TV personality. I will agree that he has tilted a little bit to the left. That's good for him because he has seen the light. My problem with some right wingers like Rush Limbaugh , Micheal levin , Sean Hannity and co is that you can be an ideologue without being a bigot. Can you believe how many on air personalities on Fox News were calling Black Lives matters racists because they are protesting against police brutality against minorities.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:04am On May 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Don't forget he was a right wing congressman from Florida before he resigned and become a TV personality. I will agree that he has tilted a little bit to the left. That's good for him because he has seen the light. My problem with some right wingers like Rush Limbaugh , Micheal levin , Sean Hannity and co is that you can be an ideologue without being a bigot. Can you believe how many on air personalities on Fox News were calling Black Lives matters racists because they are protesting against police brutality against minorities.

But they are right. Black lives matter crew are just thugs. Look at Baltimore riots for example. the city has a black police chief , black mayor and majority black cops,city council that nine of 15 are black and all elected Democrats even the AG is black. How does looting businesses in their community solve their problem? Is that what you call a protest? What exactly are they hoping to change or achieve? Black people already run Baltimore.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:49am On May 26, 2016
Missy89:

But they are right. Black lives matter crew are just thugs. Look at Baltimore riots for example. the city has a black police chief , black mayor and majority black cops,city council that nine of 15 are black and all elected Democrats even the AG is black. How does looting businesses in their community solve their problem? Is that what you call a protest? What exactly are they hoping to change or achieve? Black people already run Baltimore.
Whao Missy, couldn't believe you call the people protesting police brutality thugs. You are right of the late Senator Jesse Helms of North Carolina. All the way, I get your points even though I disagree with you. Taking sides with Right wing bigots that questions Obama citizenship and say many derogatory things about minorities. I guess you are right of Ted Nugget.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:11am On May 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Whao Missy, couldn't believe you call the people protesting police brutality thugs. You are right of the late Senator Jesse Helms of North Carolina. All the way, I get your points even though I disagree with you. Taking sides with Right wing bigots that questions Obama citizenship and say many derogatory things about minorities. I guess you are right of Ted Nugget.

This is my issue with most liberals. The right is not a monolith. I will personally classify them into 3 groups

Moderates (Romney), far right (Trump supporters or maybe Nugget) and libertarians (Ron Paul). Not every conservative thinks Obama was not born in the US (even if he wasn't his mother was American and we will probably end up with a Cruz situation). That is just a faction within the right. Liberals say derogatory things to minorities too especially minorities in the right. I really dont think that is a big issue.

It is like classifying Liberals under a single umbrella. As far as i know, there are moderates like Warren and leftists like sanders and his millennial minions who are hardcore Marxists in the democratic party that will like to take away liberty,redistribute wealth in the name of social justice.

There is nothing wrong with protesting police brutality as long as they are not looting private properties. They can also protest without making it a racial issue since Baltimore's government is very black and democratic. Made the narrative kind of ludicrous to me

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:38am On May 26, 2016
Chris Matthews said that NBC and other networks would declare Hillary as the presumptive Democratic nominee once the New Jersey polls close at 8pm ET on June 7.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2016
Missy89:

This is my issue with most liberals. The right is not a monolith. I will personally classify them into 3 groups

Moderates (Romney), far right (Trump supporters or maybe Nugget) and libertarians (Ron Paul). Not every conservative thinks Obama was not born in the US (even if he wasn't his mother was American and we will probably end up with a Cruz situation). That is just a faction within the right. Liberals say derogatory things to minorities too especially minorities in the right. I really dont think that is a big issue.

It is like classifying Liberals under a single umbrella. As far as i know, there are moderates like Warren and leftists like sanders and his millennial minions who are hardcore Marxists in the democratic party that will like to take away liberty,redistribute wealth in the name of social justice.

There is nothing wrong with protesting police brutality as long as they are not looting private properties. They can also protest without making it a racial issue since Baltimore's government is very black and democratic. Made the narrative kind of ludicrous to me
You are talking about the moderates, far right and libertarians in the Republican party. Where will you classify the likes of David Duke, Ted Nugget and the other White Nationalists . How come they find refuge in your party ?. I am a progressive and I am a proud one at that. That's why it gladdens my heart that nominating a misogynistic bigot and a serial liar to carry your party flag will set your party back for at least a generation. Time will tell. The party of Lincoln has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:18pm On May 26, 2016
This two young men who lead people to disrupt Donald Trump's rally just made a fool of them selves on national Television

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHvlKOd7qo

If these are the best they can come up with, then TRUMP will win with a landslide... JEES,,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:22pm On May 26, 2016
This is why Trump will win because at the end of the day people will see through the media and clinton bullshit and the truth will be out for them all to see,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2016
stanech:
This is why Trump will win because at the end of the day people will see through the media and clinton bullshit and the truth will be out for them all to see,

Can you stop disgracing yourself here please.Leave American politics to those who know about it please.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Can you stop disgracing yourself here please.Leave American politics to those who know about it please.
That guy is looking for attention . He should be concerned about the worthless leadership destroying a good country. He doesn't have electricity and other necessities of life but he is devoted to American politics. What an irony. Just ignore him buddy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That guy is looking for attention . He should be concerned about the worthless leadership destroying a good country. He doesn't have electricity and other necessities of life but he is devoted to American politics. What an irony. Just ignore him buddy.
That's the Trump effect,surprised how some africans rally around someone who doesn't give a shit about them.

BTW,have you heard of the BernievsTrump debate.Trump campaign has said he was joking about a debate with Sanders.As if he stands a chance at a real debate with Bernie.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:34pm On May 26, 2016
ValerianSteel:

You are a classic idiot. Who told you you know more about American Politics than I do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
Breaking News: Donald Trump has reached the 1,237 delegates needed to clinch the nomination...

Wants to debate Bernie Sanders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 26, 2016
Trump is the first nominee of either major party without previous elected office experience since 1952, when Gen Dwight Eisenhower clinched the Republican presidential nomination.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by hucienda: 8:49pm On May 26, 2016
Donald J. Trump,

POTUS 45.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are talking about the moderates, far right and libertarians in the Republican party. Where will you classify the likes of David Duke, Ted Nugget and the other White Nationalists . How come they find refuge in your party ?. I am a progressive and I am a proud one at that. That's why it gladdens my heart that nominating a misogynistic bigot and a serial liar to carry your party flag will set your party back for at least a generation. Time will tell. The party of Lincoln has gone to the dogs.

That is why a huge faction of the republican party are not lining up behind Trump. Racists, Marxists and reactionaries are hiding within the Democratic party too. That is why Bernie is not dropping out. They are in every party but have always been the minority. Lets see how this election goes. If trump lose, we will rebuild. If he wins, a huge faction will break away. That is my prediction at least

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2016
stanech:

You are a classic idiot. Who told you you know more about American Politics than I do?
Refrain from insults nigger,am not at war with you okay undecided
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:54pm On May 26, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Refrain from insults nigger,am not at war with you okay undecided

Do you even know what an insult is? You just said I am fooling myself. Don't you know that is an insult? .

Please refrain from replying my posts just ignore them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.