Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (652597 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:09am On Feb 28, 2016
CFCman:

Pele. Buhari and the governors should do something urged on the power sector. The largest economy in Africa should be enjoying 24-hr power supply.

Hopefully, I may see u in September. Which state do you intend to visit?

Thank You jare..Coming to Texas..On a F1 Visa nii ohh..Make those Weere VO's give me Visa and Gbam,we go see and share photo put am for NL..You peeps for Yankee dey show una foto,not those yeye people for UK wey no fit show us how them look like..all their life na so so rigidity dey worry them..Yeye People.. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by texanomaly(f): 4:11am On Feb 28, 2016
happney65:

Yeah,You talking about how hillary killed Americans and i told you about a real killer of Americans in person of Bush..The Attack in Libya wasnt her fault..She has being invited over and over,questioned and drilled for almost 15Hours in the Senate and she came out clean..So she is clean my dear and isnt guilty of the Death of those People..An unfortunate incident it was,but what could she have done?

She could have sent help when they asked for it! This is why I don't get involved in political or religious discussions. People see and believe what they want to see. There is no changing their minds. Those too subjects are way to personal and volatile.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 28, 2016
happney65:

Thank You jare..Coming to Texas..On a F1 Visa nii ohh..Make those Weere VO's give me Visa and Gbam,we go see and share photo put am for NL..You peeps for Yankee dey show una foto,not those yeye people for UK wey no fit show us how them look like..all their life na so so rigidity dey worry them..Yeye People.. grin

Good luck with all that. I live in California though.

As Americans, we're taught to be open and welcoming. We also value our freedoms and like to eat our 12-inch sub sandwiches cheesy

I will say we live in kinda rigid society with respect to schedules. Visits to friends/family is always planned.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:19am On Feb 28, 2016
CFCman:

Good luck with all that. I live in California though.

As Americans, we're taught to be open and welcoming. We also value our freedoms and like to eat our 12-inch sub sandwiches cheesy

I will say we live in kinda rigid society with respect to schedules. Visits to friends/family is always planned.

I already know you live in Cali..But Americans aint as rigid as the Brits..Those People heenn?You no see those Brits wey dey NL as them dey do?I dont think we can put a face to any British on here..Not like Americans that show us stuffs..Havent seen a British thread before or have you?

Btw,You a natural Born American with Nigerian Parents or you got it by Marriage?Just asking..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Oh boy, Cruz and Rubio aren't letting up on Trump at all. If both candidates had attacked Trump ceaselessly 2 or 3 months ago, he may have flamed out. Now, it looks like desperation to me.

Rubio has been hitting Trump hard on his misspelled tweets and fake tan all day grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 28, 2016
happney65:

I already know you live in Cali..But Americans aint as rigid as the Brits..Those People heenn?You no see those Brits wey dey NL as them dey do?I dont think we can put a face to any British on here..Not like Americans that show us stuffs..Havent seen a British thread before or have you?

Btw,You a natural Born American with Nigerian Parents or you got it by Marriage?Just asking..

I'm a naturalized citizen. I became a citizen in 2012, 3 months before the general election of that year. I voted for a 3rd party nominee for president. I wasn't too thrilled with either Obama or Romney lol.

I haven't seen a British thread here, too. Maybe there were some a few years ago.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:27am On Feb 28, 2016
CFCman:

I'm a naturalized citizen. I became a citizen in 2012, 3 months before the general election of that year. I voted for a 3rd party nominee for president. I wasn't too thrilled with either Obama or Romney lol.

I haven't seen a British thread here, too. Maybe there were some a few years ago.

Ohh i see..Thats great...Dont mind the brits..Na conversativeness dey worry them..Yeye People
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by texanomaly(f): 4:32am On Feb 28, 2016
happney65:

Yes my dear,Am a real Hilary Zombie cos she is the best and she has come out stronger with all the shitss and the lies and propaganda being thrown at her..The GOP is just like the APC we have here..Killing Americans with Propaganda..

And please,dont forget to keep your texas thread coming..You can mention me when you start a new one..Thank You
What Texas thread?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Super Tuesday Loading.Hilary and Trump appear to have strong leads in the twelve states.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by tpiar: 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
happney65:

Those are not the only options to becoming a US citizen.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
T-24 hours to Super Tuesday
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by seunmsg(m): 7:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
CFCman:
T-24 hours to Super Tuesday

Any hope for your boy Rubio? What's his fate if he still can't win any state after super Tuesday?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
seunmsg:

Any hope for your boy Rubio? What's his fate if he still can't win any state after super Tuesday?
The good news for him is that 33 states and DC will hold nominating elections after Super Tuesday, and if he wins in a majority of those remaining states, he stands a good chance of clinching the required number of delegates.

But if he loses his home state Florida primary on March 15, he will likely drop out of the race; ditto for Ted Cruz if he loses in Texas tomorrow.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 02, 2016
CNN projects that Hillary Clinton will win Georgia and Virginia; Senator Sanders wins in Vermont; and Trump will win in Georgia.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 02, 2016
Hillary has also won Alabama and Tennessee.

Trump has also won Massachusetts, Tennessee, Alabama.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Ted Cruz has won Texas and Oklahoma.

Trump has won Virginia

Hillary has won in Texas
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2016
Senator Marco Rubio wins in Minnesota
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2016
So Trump won 7 states, Cruz won 2 states, Rubio won one state on Super Tuesday.

On the Dem side, Secretary Clinton won 7 states, to Sanders 4.

We are awaiting the results of the Alaska Republican caucuses.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Guess we already know our General elections candidates.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
CFCman:
Senator Marco Rubio wins in Minnesota

Am Amazed Rubio won in Minnesota..What Made him win there?And Sanders won in MN too,Was expecting Hilary to win there..MN belongs to Democrats..Isnt it?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
happney65:

Am Amazed Rubio won in Minnesota..What Made him win there?And Sanders won in MN too,Was expecting Hilary to win there..MN belongs to Democrats..Isnt it?
Yes it does.I wasn't surprised Sanders did win Minnesota.They have a largely white liberal Democrat electorates there.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Guess we already know our General elections candidates.
Well, the Democratic race is all, but, done. I don't see a realistic path to the nomination for Sanders.

On the Republican side, either Rubio or Cruz (or both of them) could still garner enough delegates to deny Trump the minimum number required; which would result in a 'brokered' or contested convention.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2016
happney65:

Rubio had spent more time campaigning in the state than the other candidates, so it wasn't much of a surprise that he won there.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2016
CFCman:

Well, the Democratic race is all, but, done. I don't see a realistic path to the nomination for Sanders.

On the Republican side, either Rubio or Cruz (or both of them) could still garner enough delegates to deny Trump the minimum number required; which would result in a 'brokered' or contested convention.
Cruz is edging for a two man race with Trump,Rubio promises a lasting fight to the very end.One way or the other,the Republican party is already seeing their fading shadow running far from the White House.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
I like the Way Mitt romney just dissed Trump.."Trump promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University" Mitt Romney..Waiting for how Trump would attack Romney..Oloshi Man.. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2016
happney65:
I like the Way Mitt romney just dissed Trump.."Trump promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University" Mitt Romney..Waiting for how Trump would attack Romney..Oloshi Man.. grin
Lmfao
I didn't watch Romney's speech, but it seems he didn't disappoint in bashing Trump grin

BTW, it's 2 hours to the Fox debate.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2016
This will be the 11th Republican debate of this campaign cycle, and the 3rd to be hosted by Fox News Channel.

The moderators today are Chris Wallace, Megyn Kelly, and Bret Baier.
I'll be looking out for a feisty Trump vs Kelly shouting match cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 1:38am On Mar 04, 2016
CFCman:

Lmfao
I didn't watch Romney's speech, but it seems he didn't disappoint in bashing Trump grin

BTW, it's 2 hours to the Fox debate.

He did bro..He bashed him big time..You need to go watch the Speech..But i think its all coming home to roast..The Republican Party looked the other way when Trump came up with propagandists statements against Obama,Saying he wasnt born in America and stuffs..Now Trump don dey do the same thing to them and they taking it personal..That serves them right..

I wont be watching the FOX Debate..As i dont have FOX on my Cable.Would watch how them bash each other on CNN..Btw,Do you know Carson isnt Participating in tonight's debate..Seems he's stepping down from the race
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
The Obamas Are Staying In D.C. After Presidency Ends

President Barack Obama finally answered the burning question of where he and his family will resettle when their time at the White House ends. They're staying in Washington, D.C.

"We're going to have to stay a couple of years so Sasha can finish," Obama said Thursday. "Transferring someone in the middle of high school -- tough."

The family, which came to Washington from Chicago's Hyde Park neighborhood, still hasn't figured out exactly where in the city they'll move to, he added.

Speculation about a potential move to New York City swirled last year when Lee Bollinger, the president of Columbia University, Obama's alma mater, said he was "looking forward to welcoming back [the school's] most famous alumnus."

Obama and his family have spent a fair amount of time in New York throughout his presidency, both for official engagements and for weekend getaways. His elder daughter, Malia, even lived in New York last summer, reportedly interning on the set of the HBO show "Girls."

The Obamas have also regularly vacationed at Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts for two weeks in August and on the president's native island of Hawaii every Christmas. No word on whether those traditions will endure in the post-White House era.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yesterday's debate was another shout-fest, followed by a strange pledge by Trump's 3 opponents to support him if Trump becomes the nominee.

Why would you support a nominee whom you have variously described as a 'con-man', 'racist', and 'liar'?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Republicans are voting in the Kansas, Maine, Kentucky caucuses; and in the Louisiana primary today.

Ted Cruz is leading by 30% in Kansas, so far.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by croat: 3:38am On Mar 06, 2016
Bernie Sanders won Kansas and Nebraska while Maine and Lousiana are unknown.

Update 1 - Kansas:
Sanders 68% 23 delegates
Clinton 32% 10 delegates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.