Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (654515 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Truckpusher(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2017
LordReed:

LMAO! look at this tool regurgitating rubbish from conspiracy websites ranting about independent thought! LoL! You are the lowest form of sheeple there is.
grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I know at least three people here that worship trump. You, Stanech and SallamRushdee. What you guys do daily on nairaland is pure undiluted idolatory.

Says the guy that worships obama

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Afam4eva(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:
Funny how you don't like Trump but only to turn around and applaud this ancient relic of disgrace and national embarrassment called Buhari.

But why ? Is this not wickedness on your on part ?

Guy why ?
Trump you must see for the next 3 years - That's a punishment from God. grin grin grin
You know, i've always wondered the logic behind this. Trump and Buhari are 5 and 6, so i don't understand how one would like one and not the other.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Truckpusher(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

You know, i've always wondered the logic behind this. Trump and Buhari are 5 and 6, so i don't understand how one would like one and not the other.
Lucasbalo my friend is a typical Nigerian - We are so hypocritical in nature but we don't fail to cry out once we are at the receiving end.

You can't dislike Trump while supporting uncle Bubu.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2017
The wailers ate here again with their idiotic logic, is Buhari holding rallies? Is Buhari constantly on twitter? Is Buhari attacking the press?

As daft as their hero, the ineffectual buffoon gej. Gej is Trump without the aggression an inexperienced buffoon obsessed with adulation and false achievements.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Missouri senator who urged @POTUS assassination booted from committees smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Terrence Williams @w_terrence

The Democrats are taking this racist stuff to a new level lol they calling black republicans white supremacist � cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:
Funny how you don't like Trump but only to turn around and applaud this ancient relic of disgrace and national embarrassment called Buhari.

But why ? Is this not wickedness on your on part ?

Guy why ?
Trump you must see for the next 3 years - That's a punishment from God. grin grin grin
I really don't give a hoot about any politician in Nigeria to be candid with you. I supported Buhari against Jonathan because I thought the corruption under Jonathan was just like Basketball game in which teams try to out score each other. Don't get that confused with absolute loyalty which I don't have for any politician. Maybe you love the way Nigeria was going under the clueless Jonathan or maybe it's because he's from your part of the country. The Bottomline is that I hope Nigeria moves up and all the hindrances to her progress should be silenced for ever.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
stanech:

Terrence Williams @w_terrence

The Democrats are taking this racist stuff to a new level lol they calling black republicans white supremacist � cheesy
What a mirage! They always expect all blacks to be liberals and democrats, so they get irritated when they see black conservatives and republicans as well.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
mojeer678:

It's really pathetic reading what are clearly lamestream-media spooned rubbish that have been fully digested and regurgitated in various forms of stupidity on this thread.

You guys are simply reacting to the conditioning you're being bombarded with and all the insults and abuses you pour on Trump show the gap between your own discernment of the reality and the social engineering manipulation going on.

You have all shown that some are incapable of independent thinking and analysis. It's useless debating intelligently with guys with blinkers on and spouting abuse and insults in every sentence, pathetic!

But why not? garbage in, garbage out!

BOOM: KKK AND ANTIFA ARRIVING ON SAME BUS TO CHARLOTTESVILLE CONFIRMED
At first I blew this off as unconfirmed rumor, but it is FINALLY CONFIRMED.

This is being driven by forces of evil that are beyond what normal people can think about - Representative Louis Gomert, (R-TX)

In the following clip from Fox News, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) talks about what happened on August 12 in Charlottesville, placing special emphasis on the fact that demonstrators for the Ku Klux Klan and Black Lives Matter arrived at the event on the same bus.

He also stresses the need for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate who paid for sending all those different groups to Charlottesville, and who ordered the stand-down of the police.

OBVIOUSLY YOUTUBE CENSORED THIS, SO HERE IT IS:
Many thanks to Vlad Tepes for uploading this video: http://vid.me/rBZbW

And the mere fact it is censored on Youtube proves Youtube is part of the "forces of evil that are beyond what normal people can think about".
You are a Nazi sympathizer who normally runs to discredited right wing hate blogs to spout your junks. Anyone with an iota of a brain will know this junk you posted makes no sense. Keep supporting the Neo Nazis and one day your black color will turn orange.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:
Lucasbalo my friend is a typical Nigerian - We are so hypocritical in nature but we don't fail to cry out once we are at the receiving end.

You can't dislike Trump while supporting uncle Bubu.
Your friend now is 2 Faced: Abbey /Lucas lol....It must be hard work switching between both grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
obixcel:
Your friend now is 2 Faced: Abbey /Lucas lol....It must be hard work switching between both grin grin
Obi the clown. Your Trampy lord is getting it from both republicans and Democrats. What 71 year old rained insults on a war hero senator who's on his last leg on earth because of brain cancer ? Only a 71 year old demented piece of poo. A guy that took five deferments during Vietnamese war. FYI, Director Mueller is still on the case and the shame of America will have his days numbered.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
obixcel:
Aproko!! What's your business in it ? grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
obixcel:
What a mirage! They always expect all blacks to be liberals and democrats, so they get irritated when they see black conservatives and republicans as well.
Like I said before, you don't have a clue about the way things work in America. During slavery, there were house negroes snitching on their brothers in the field to look for their masters sympathy. You and Stanech are house Negroes thousands of miles away hence your gibberish doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:
That Obi loves trump and America more than he loves his father and Nigeria. He worships the ground that 71 year old fool walks on. The funny thing is that when you see a Blackman supporting Nazis and White Nationalists, something is wrong in his life.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Truckpusher(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I really don't give a hoot about any politician in Nigeria to be candid with you. I supported Buhari against Jonathan because I thought the corruption under Jonathan was just like Basketball game in which teams try to out score each other. Don't get that confused with absolute loyalty which I don't have for any politician. Maybe you love the way Nigeria was going under the clueless Jonathan or maybe it's because he's from your part of the country. The Bottomline is that I hope Nigeria moves up and all the hindrances to her progress should be silenced for ever.
This is where you folks usually get all wrong because you have a mindset.
From how everything has pawned out ,would you have supported Buhari even when facts on ground was glaring to the deaf and blind that this man had nothing to offer to a multicultural ethnic Nigeria in a 21st century economy and all it's attendant brouhaha?

Buhari in saner climes should have been jail for the divisive statements that has led to a lot of bloodshed in the North simply because he lost an election to Yaradua and Jonathan on two different occasions but nay y'all said he was the Messiah even when we all are well aware that he is an Islamic fundamentalist running with a dangerous ideology with zero respect for our diversity and of course an illiterate quota beneficiary. Now he flopped big time and he's making it even more dramatic with the shameless show of disregard to our country, rascality and irresponsible Governance and you're shameless trying to let people know that Trump is another dumb Bleep in the white house ? If you don't give a hoot ,then stop supporting one failure while exonerating another with flimsy excuses. Its bare face hypocrisy to say the least.....

NB: Did you think that a man who truncated the first democracy of a country should be a beneficiary of the same system he hated so much ? or have you seen a repentant dictator?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:
From how everything has pawned out ,would you have supported Buhari even when facts on ground was glaring to the deaf and blind that this man had nothing to offer to a multicultural ethnic Nigeria in a 21st century economy and all it's attendant brouhaha?

Buhari in saner climes should have been jail for the divisive statements that has led to a lot of bloodshed in the North simply because he lost an election to Yaradua and Jonathan on two different occasions but nay y'all said he was the Messiah even when we all are well aware that he is an Islamic fundamentalist running with a dangerous ideology with zero respect for our diversity and of course an illiterate quota beneficiary. Now he flopped big time and he's making it even more dramatic with the shameless show of disregard to our country, rascality and irresponsible Governance and you're shameless trying to let people know that Trump is another dumb Bleep in the white house ? If you don't give a hoot ,then stop supporting one failure while exonerating another with flimsy excuses. Its bare face hypocrisy to say the least.....

NB: Did you think that a man who truncated the first democracy of a country should be a beneficiary of the same system he hated so much ? or have you seen a repentant dictator?
Everything you say about Trump is spot on . About Buhari, I told you why I supported him against Jonathan then and I won't take that back. One thing I will concede to you my friend is that I don't know as much as you and the others here do about Nigeria's politics and all the sheananigans associated with it. To be candid with you, I don't care for over 98% of the politicians in Nigeria because to them the country came second. Another election will come in 2 years and Nigerians can boot him out if he doesn't measure up. That's the beauty of democracy.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:

I have always knew Buhari is a disaster in the making right from when he contested in 2003 against OBJ..I voted for GEJ in 2011,and when he messed up i called him out..But as for Buhari?Chai,that man has never being an option one bit...I rang it into the ears of them all in 2015,that voting Buhari in is like jumping from frypan to fire..I asked one of he's fans what was he's achievement as Military President,not one could point as something..Gej made mistake,right,but he was made to look as the devil which i can say we can now see who is the devil now..

Since the return of democracy in 1999,we have never had super-hyper inflation like we have now..The Economy is in tatters.The same thing that happened when he was military president is happening now..Media trial..running all around town,not one person has being sent to jail for corrupt practices.

And now,he just came back from a 103 absence only for him to stay at home claiming rats have infected he's office..And just today,The FEC Meeting is cancelled all because he isnt fit one bit..Yet he just cant resign..

Should i because my girlfriend dissapointed me,The next thing to do is to go and marry a road-side prostitute?Hunnnnn

What a Shame!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
happney65:

I have always knew Buhari is a disaster in the making right from when he contested in 2003 against OBJ..I voted for GEJ in 2011,and when he messed up i called him out..But as for Buhari?Chai,that man has never being an option one bit...I rang it into the ears of them all in 2015,that voting Buhari in is like jumping from frypan to fire..I asked one of he's fans what was he's achievement as Military President,not one could point as something..Gej made mistake,right,but he was made to look as the devil which i can say we can now see who is the devil now..

Since the return of democracy in 1999,we have never had super-hyper inflation like we have now..The Economy is in tatters.The same thing that happened when he was military president is happening now..Media trial..running all around town,not one person has being sent to jail for corrupt practices.

And now,he just came back from a 103 absence only for him to stay at home claiming rats have infected he's office..And just today,The FEC Meeting is cancelled all because he isnt fit one bit..Yet he just cant resign..

Should i because my girlfriend dissapointed me,The next thing to do is to go and marry a road-side prostitute?Hunnnnn

What a Shame!!!
Buhari won the election under the constant threat of war and chaos which we saw during the first election in 2011 and yet some persons in this part of the world still feel he's someone to entrust the future of a volatile nation like Nigeria with , it baffles me till this very moment. Right now he has given some agitators the recognition they never had under Jonathan and some other leaders which have paved way for fifth columnists to threaten our collective existence as a country. Buhari was a looming calamity but again the too many power drunk idiots in a particular part of this country felt otherwise as long as power is in the North irrespective of their own welfare forgetting that Nigeria has only two tribes which is the Rich and the Poor.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
All these people booing @SenJohnMcCain in his home state... They are so tired of his destructive policies!

#PhoenixRally
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
President Trump brought his rally into Arz. for many reasons, but mainly to show Flake and McCain who's boss. And by God, Trump IS THE BOSS
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
I CANT WAIT TILL THE MEDIA HAS TO DEAL WITH TRUMP UNCOVERING 3.5 MILLION ILLEGAL DEMOCRAT &/Or ILLEGAL VOTERS!

DON LEMON WILL BE LEMONADE
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Media: Trump is losing support, no one will show up to the #PhoenixRally

Reality:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
stanech:
I CANT WAIT TILL THE MEDIA HAS TO DEAL WITH TRUMP UNCOVERING 3.5 MILLION ILLEGAL DEMOCRAT &/Or ILLEGAL VOTERS!

You are a fool to believe this shhhit, most illegals would not even come close to election centers, they are busy making there greens and would not want to be noticed by law enforcement plus the felony charges that comes with them voting. Your brain should be exchange for piles of filth.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are a fool to believe this shhhit, most illegals would not even come close to election centers, they are busy making there greens and would not want to be noticed by law enforcement plus the felony charges that comes with them voting. Your brain should be exchange for piles of filth.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
obixcel:

They are so stupid that they look and sound like programmed robot. 2018 will further reduce them to a coastal party..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
stanech:

Maybe that'll happen after they find Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
LordReed:

Maybe that'll happen after they find Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

Or after they unmask these sealed records

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Trump shd give a national a big rally speech every week. The ashen faces on cable this morning tell you how successful it was. Very.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
stanech:

Or after they unmask these sealed records

LoL. Well good luck.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Truckpusher:
Lol.....Lucasbalo uses Abbey to camouflage grin grin Like a thief he's been caught several times in various threads - so most people know him for that. Same plantation mentality with same style of comments grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Shortly after President Trump's speech at Phoenix, I watched with utmost Hilarity and laughter as Don Lemon went nuts in full melt down - crying like a child and saying stuff like..."if Trump was in my team I would escort him out of the building.......History would bear witness bla bla bla....." grin grin grin grin OMG! That was so hilarious, almost fell from my chair. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.