Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (654529 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who said This? "He made me feel creepy.....my skin crawled...." grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by alezzy13: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You and your twin in ignorance hasn't answered my question. What benefits you have attained from the clown in chief since he became the president ?.

What amazes me about the characters defending him, especially those two is the benumbing passion they display for a man who clearly won't give two pounds of decaying dog shiit about their existence.

I am forced to ask, is it bewitching of some sort? A zombie-like or hypnotic spell? OR were they promised some medals based on the number of posts they can make in defense of the most outrageous, stomach-wrenching blunders by the buffoon-in-chief?

Even when you have top GOP members calling out Trump over his obvious excesses, these two clowns fall over themselves in the defense of the tyrant.

Really pathetic. sad

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
alezzy13:

What amazes me about the characters defending him, especially those two is the benumbing passion they display for a man who clearly won't give two pounds of decaying dog shiit about their existence.

I am forced to ask, is it bewitching of some sort? A zombie-like or hypnotic spell? OR were they promised some medals based on the number of posts they can make in defense of the most outrageous, stomach-wrenching blunders by the buffoon-in-chief?

Even when you have top GOP members calling out Trump over his obvious excesses, these two clowns fall over themselves in the defense of the tyrant.

Really pathetic. sad

You nailed it. Those two buffoons will defend trump if he bomb their villages and kill all their families. It's pure idolatory.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2017
The Liar in Chief is now threatening Govt shutdown to get Wall Funding...I know something,Intelligent Republicans that shutdown he's nonsensical plan to repeal Obamacare would also not support this..He said Mexico would pay for the Wall,but we all know that is the greatest liar of the century..But he fooled them all..I am waithing to see how he would start crying as usual when the wall isnt built..Nonesense Person

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:28am On Aug 25, 2017
happney65:
The Liar in Chief is now threatening Govt shutdown to get Wall Funding...I know something,Intelligent Republicans that shutdown he's nonsensical plan to repeal Obamacare would also not support this..He said Mexico would pay for the Wall,but we all know that is the greatest liar of the century..But he fooled them all..I am waithing to see how he would start crying as usual when the wall isnt built..Nonesense Person
My man, keep saying the truth to those idiots still supporting the clown. He's even fighting the republicans in his party trying to caution him from his useless tweets and his irrational behavior. How do you fight the Republican Majority leader in your party and expect your agenda to scale through the senate ?. I am now believing the racist trump is a curse on America.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 1:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Abbeybailey:
My man, keep saying the truth to those idiots still supporting the clown. He's even fighting the republicans in his party trying to caution him from his useless tweets and his irrational behavior. How do you fight the Republican Majority leader in your party and expect your agenda to scale through the senate ?. I am now believing the racist trump is a curse on America.

Before he became President,He was a confirmed Bully.Now that he is President he has become a Bully and a Mad Man..He is fighting with the Man that would make your agenda pass through..I just dont know how you behave like that..When it all comes crashing,The ode man would start blaming the other person as he knows how to do..He wont blame himself..Just wondering how he's first year would be..Its over 6months and its being sacks,resignations and nothing being done...Nonesense

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by alezzy13: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
happney65:
The Liar in Chief is now threatening Govt shutdown to get Wall Funding...I know something,Intelligent Republicans that shutdown he's nonsensical plan to repeal Obamacare would also not support this..He said Mexico would pay for the Wall, but we all know that is the greatest liar of the century ..But he fooled them all..I am waithing to see how he would start crying as usual when the wall isnt built..Nonesense Person

Guy, no be LIE!! (pun intended!!) grin

But the fact remains, Trump and lies are as inseparable as conjoined twins. Famously described by CK Lewis as a "gross, crooked, lying sack of sh*t', the man is an immutable, compulsive, pathological liar. Yes, all presidents have told lies, but Trump made it an ART.

He is dishonesty personified. A writer described it as an addiction, and I believe him. lies upon lies upon lies. Washington post reports the number of such falsehoods at a staggering 1000+ as of August, far greater than ANY other president. That's averaging about 5 lies per day!! CHOI!! shocked

The worse part of lies is that they are MOSTLY verifiable!! Claiming he called the head of boys scout (he didnt), or that he owns the largest winery (false, of course). . . .the list is inexhaustible. na waoooooo

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
alezzy13:

Guy, no be LIE!! (pun intended!!) grin

But the fact remains, Trump and lies are as inseparable as conjoined twins. Famously described by CK Lewis as a "gross, crooked, lying sack of sh*t', the man is an immutable, compulsive, pathological liar. Yes, all presidents have told lies, but Trump made it an ART.

He is dishonesty personified. A writer described it as an addiction, and I believe him. lies upon lies upon lies. Washington post reports the number of such falsehoods at a staggering 1000+ as of August, far greater than ANY other president. That's averaging about 5 lies per day!! CHOI!! shocked

The worse part of lies is that they are MOSTLY verifiable!! Claiming he called the head of boys scout (he didnt), or that he owns the largest winery (false, of course). . . .the list is inexhaustible. na waoooooo

And also by saying he provided 1Million jobs since inauguration..The Man is another case study entirely..Very dumb and a pathological liar..And he's fans?Mostly poor men and women who have no sense one bit..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by alezzy13: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
happney65:

Before he became President,He was a confirmed Bully.Now that he is President he has become a Bully and a Mad Man..He is fighting with the Man that would make your agenda pass through..I just dont know how you behave like that..When it all comes crashing, The ode man would start blaming the other person as he knows how to do. .He wont blame himself..Just wondering how he's first year would be..Its over 6months and its being sacks,resignations and nothing being done...Nonesense

Precisely. I strongly believe that's his game plan. By scorning Ryan and McConnel, he's trying to absolve himself and push the blame to them when over his inability to pass any major legislation as well as possible shutdown.

Then he can easily LIE to his horde of brainless followers that "you see!! Ryan couldn't help get any of my signature legislations passed: border wall, obamacare repeal, etc. They are enemies of America!!"

Kai!! what a character. .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by alezzy13: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
happney65:

And also by saying he provided 1Million jobs since inauguration..The Man is another case study entirely..Very dumb and a pathological liar..And he's fans?Mostly poor men and women who have no sense one bit..

And that is the really, truly disturbing fact about it. people still revere and worship the man despite all these revelations. Even those with supposedly high moral standards, ie the socalled religious right.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
alezzy13:

And that is the really, truly disturbing fact about it. people still revere and worship the man despite all these revelations. Even those with supposedly high moral standards, ie the socalled religious right.

Just like Buhari fans here,they worship him..When someone tells you lies and keeps on hamering on it..You will think it is the truth for people who cant think..Trump is a great liar and i hope he's end would and might be very very disastrous..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
rakish:
Trump doesn't surprise people like me anymore. He just gets worst. But what surprises and baffles me the most is the level of support he still gets from his base. As undaunted as ever. But then I realize one thing, his overwhelming support comes from mostly whites, people without college degrees, the White supremacists, the racists, the bigots, the nationalists, those who believe they should exist far higher than others and think only of themselves. I came to a conclusion that this isn't a huge problem affecting America alone, but the whole world. I watched them rally and saw how journalists were booed, and I felt pity for how the US has degenerated.

Donald Trump's base will dig their heels deeper in the sand supporting him because the media has forced that level of loyalty upon them.

When you call people who voted for him racist and sexist and scum of the earth without any rigorous attempt at proving why while they see themselves totally differently and probably even voted for him because he had the courtesy of travelling down to their base and ask for their vote, you have created an us-versus-them dynamic. When the media takes the seemingly most benign of issues and spins it monstrously for ratings and agenda (remember the two scoops issue for example), you get even more support for the president.

I guarantee you that the only thing that can whittle away the support Trump gets from his base is if he seems to detour from his campaign promises or commits an unimaginable crime. Till then, I'm afraid your consternation won't be allayed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Meanwhile in liberal circles... grin. Intolerant left in action.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by rakish(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Donald Trump's base will dig their heels deeper in the sand supporting him because the media has forced that level of loyalty upon them.

When you call people who voted for him racist and sexist and scum of the earth without any rigorous attempt at proving why while they see themselves totally differently and probably even voted for him because he had the courtesy of travelling down to their base and ask for their vote, you have created an us-versus-them dynamic. When the media takes the seemingly most benign of issues and spins it monstrously for ratings and agenda (remember the two scoops issue for example), you get even more support for the president.

I guarantee you that the only thing that can whittle away the support Trump gets from his base is if he seems to detour from his campaign promises or commits an unimaginable crime. Till then, I'm afraid your consternation won't be allayed.

Well, the last time I checked, the media has kept the president on his toes. And without the media, those worrisome unravelings would not have been possible. You Trump has been ranting on twitter on how they are fake news because the news do not favor him even though true. I can assure you that if Trump goes down today, the media played a great role in it. Trump didn't win because of his blind followers but rather, because of some at the swing states who decided to give him a try and I can assure you they are fast regretting it. We have seen this from the polls. Trump will always have his supporters even if he committed murder today but what matters are those rational and unbiased Americans who tell themselves the truth and know failure when they see it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2017
rakish:
Well, the last time I checked, the media has kept the president on his toes. And without the media, those worrisome unravelings would not have been possible. You Trump has been ranting on twitter on how they are fake news because the news do not favor him even though true. I can assure you that if Trump goes down today, the media played a great role in it. Trump didn't win because of his blind followers but rather, because of some at the swing states who decided to give him a try and I can assure you they are fast regretting it. We have seen this from the polls. Trump will always have his supporters even if he committed murder today but what matters are those rational and unbiased Americans who tell themselves the truth and know failure when they see it.
Very good analysis. The Bottomline is that the racist trump backers think he's next to Jesus Christ and there's nothing he can do for them to review their support for him. He said it during the campaign when he told his crowd of supporters that he could shoot someone in front of his house on Fifth Avenue and the fooools supporting him will still vote for him. He also said several years ago that he if ever run for president, he would run as a republican because they are gullible and can easily be misled. That's the kind of guys we have on nairaland supporting trump and overwhelming majority of them don't even know how things work in America. Imagine black guys in Africa hailing Nazis and Klan members who would hang them on a cross without any remorse. Tell me are this people rational. Even in animal kingdom, you will never see a deer rooting for a lion but irrational Nigerians will root for a well known and documented racist. I am not surprised because there are two types of negroes during slavery. The house and field negroes. The house negroes will snitch on field negroes because of the crumbs that will fall of the Masters dining table. The house negroes here on nairaland don't even get any crumbs from their White Masters. That's the sickness right there. Keep giving them hell and shine the light of truth to the irrational beings worshipping a 71 year old demented racist who doesn't give a hoot about the house negroes in Africa. There's a reason over 90% of Black Americans including overwhelming number of Nigerian Americans rejected the bigot at the poll. We know him better than the loudmouths who have never been to or live in America.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Trump pardons sheriff joe arpaio..Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:18am On Aug 26, 2017
happney65:
No surprise there. It takes one racist to pardon another racist. Arpaio is cut from the same wool like trump. You remember that trump started his presidential campaign calling Mexicans drug dealers , rapists and all kind of vile names. Arpaio Schtick is demonizing Latinos and building the useless tents to house illegal immigrants from Mexico . He usurped the federal power and that's why he was found guilty. Arpaio is also a big birther like his racist buddy trump . They both deserve each other. Two worthless and classless Nazis.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Breaking News: Another racist by name Sebastian Gorka just resigned from the White House Post. Next is racist Stephen Miller. You Nigerian supporters of Nazis in America. Your tears and sorrows just developing. Eventually, the chief racist pig too will be gone courtesy of Director Mueller and Americans will sing the old spiritual song. Free at last, Free at last, thank God Almighty we are free at last.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 2:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Abbeybailey:
No surprise there. It takes one racist to pardon another racist. Arpaio is cut from the same wool like trump. You remember that trump started his presidential campaign calling Mexicans drug dealers , rapists and all kind of vile names. Arpaio Schtick is demonizing Latinos and building the useless tents to house illegal immigrants from Mexico . He usurped the federal power and that's why he was found guilty. Arpaio is also a big birther like his racist buddy trump . They both deserve each other. Two worthless and classless Nazis.

You got it right .They both deserve each other..What a Shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Timbuktuo:

His base has reached a level of fanaticism that even if Trump takes a gun and shoots a baby in their presence they'll still defend him.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Breaking News: Another racist by name Sebastian Gorka just resigned from the White House Post. Next is racist Stephen Miller. You Nigerian supporters of Nazis in America. Your tears and sorrows just developing. Eventually, the chief racist pig too will be gone courtesy of Director Mueller and Americans will sing the old spiritual song. Free at last, Free at last, thank God Almighty we are free at last.

LMAO! This administration is like the book "One Week, One Trouble", in this case it's One Week, One High Profile Resignation. Also the person in charge of providing Trump with good news about himself also resigned, ROTFLMAO. Probably had the hardest job ever.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Timbuktuo:
Meanwhile in liberal circles... grin. Intolerant left in action.

Meanwhile:

White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement....FBI

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
LordReed:

LMAO! This administration is like the book "One Week, One Trouble", in this case it's One Week, One High Profile Resignation. Also the person in charge of providing Trump with good news about himself also resigned, ROTFLMAO. Probably had the hardest job ever.
It is a game of changing chairs every week. What a joke to the whole world but his stupid supporters think he's the best thing since the invention of sliced bread. The 44 presidents before him never debased the office like this racist Buffon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
LordReed:

His base has reached a level of fanaticism that even if Trump takes a gun and shoots a baby in their presence they'll still defend him.

Lol. Ok
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
happney65:
Your hero Obama pardoned criminals - hard core to the bone. What did you say about that? Nothing. PresidentTrump Pardons someone who was was wrongfully indicted for simply enforcing the immigration laws - All of a sudden, it's all hell and the end of the world. *mtchew*
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Lol. Ok
The problem with his ASSUMPTION is that, has he shot anyone with a gun yet? The action is what speaks louder than the words.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Kophschmerzen: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
obixcel:
Your hero Obama pardoned criminals - hard core to the bone. What did you say about that? Nothing. PresidentTrump Pardons someone who was was wrongfully indicted for simply enforcing the immigration laws - All of a sudden, it's all hell and the end of the world. *mtchew*

Of what political gains are the guys pardoned by Obama?? Apples and oranges. So pardoning a racist who profile Latinos, threaten reporters for reporting him, making women give birth while standing and beating to death a neurological deficiency prisoner to death for demanding an aid for urination.You're genetic garbage. Every breath you take is an offense against humanity. You should never be permitted to neither vote nor reproduce.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
obixcel:
When I told you that you don't know jack about America , you always proof me right. He was not wrongly indicted and found guilty. Arpaio is a racist who ursurped the power of the federal gorvenment hence his indictment. Immigration laws fall on the Feds not local sheriff. Brush up on the American constitution before spewing your garbage.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Of what political gains are the guys pardoned by Obama?? Apples and oranges. So pardoning a racist who profile Latinos, threaten reporters for reporting him, making women give birth while standing and beating to death a neurological deficiency prisoner to death for demanding an aid for urination.You're genetic garbage. Every breath you take is an offense against humanity. You should never be permitted to neither vote nor reproduce.
And every breath of yours adds more to your folly. Obama was the greatest divider along race lines - the magnitude of which has never been seen before. TRUMP 2020.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2017
obixcel:
And every breath of yours adds more to your folly. Obama was the greatest divider along race lines - the magnitude of which has never been seen before. TRUMP 2020.
Keep disgracing yourself with your ignorance about America. You are a shameless Nazi sympathizer. Tell me once again while a local sheriff turns to ICE Agents arresting illegals in his county ?. Go back to 1st Grade to learn how things work in America. America is a country governed by rule of law not some third world country.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Kophschmerzen: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2017
obixcel:

This is ignorance at it best and a straight out play book of the right wings, a lot of black right activities like Dr rev Cornell West, David green and killer Mike are of the opinion that Obama did less for the black in the face of prosecution from the police and law enforcement agencies. But illiterate with the IQ of a mustard seed like will be here parroting flat out stupidity. To be fair to nature, the whole of your bloodline need to be wipe out to prevent the next worldwide plague.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.