Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (657579 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2017
obixcel:
The problem with his ASSUMPTION is that, has he shot anyone with a gun yet? The action is what speaks louder than the words.

Yeah we have to wait for him to shoot someone first right? LoL. You are a freaking joke.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2017
obixcel:
Your hero Obama pardoned criminals - hard core to the bone. What did you say about that? Nothing. PresidentTrump Pardons someone who was was wrongfully indicted for simply enforcing the immigration laws - All of a sudden, it's all hell and the end of the world. *mtchew*

Which hardcore criminals did Obama pardon?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2017
LordReed:

Which hardcore criminals did Obama pardon?
They were many, but one stands out: His name is OSCAR LOPEZ-RIVERA. Feel free to check it out on not just the link below but on other sources. wink
https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/01/17/puerto-rican-terrorist-among-prisoners-freed-by-obama/amp/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2017
ANTIFA VS BLM.....Coming soon and very fast looming on the horizon
Who would have imagined that they would one day start destroying themselves. All the apologists of the above terrorist groups should take notice. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2017
obixcel:
ANTIFA VS BLM.....Coming soon and very fast looming on the horizon
Who would have imagined that they would one day start destroying themselves. All the apologists of the above terrorist groups should take notice. grin
Shameless lying Nazi sympathizer. MAWA. Make America White Again.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are a Nazi sympathizer who normally runs to discredited right wing hate blogs to spout your junks. Anyone with an iota of a brain will know this junk you posted makes no sense. Keep supporting the Neo Nazis and one day your black color will turn orange.

And you are a Bolsheviks supporter? Do you even understand what it is that you're cheering for? Do you? Vote Fraud

Vote fraud:
The minute Colorado agreed to hand over it's voter registration logs, hundreds of people in every district canceled their voter registrations. Obviously because they did not want to get caught scamming multiple votes through.

Unfortunately this did not make it to the MSM, unfortunately and very unsurprisingly.

ADDITIONALLY, LAST ELECTION CALIFORNIA HAD 60 PERCENT OF ALL REGISTERED VOTERS VOTE BY MAIL IN, WITH 50 PERCENT OF ALL REGISTERED VOTERS SET TO VOTE BY MAIL IN PERMANENTLY. There is no way the truth will prevail with that much fraud potential.

But I doubt that you'll get it. The programming, as evident on this thread is just too strong. You've been brainwashed but that won't stop me from posting the truth.

There has been speculation on the topic of voter fraud swirling over the last presidential election. Recent news of voter fraud in an overwhelming dominant Hillary-won state has many officials and voters alike scratching their heads.

As it would turn out, the ACLU is suing the state of California because of the fact that they trashed upwards of 45,000 ballots on the day of the election. “Why?” you might ask Well, according to the official ACLU website, officials were throwing away vote-by-mail ballots if they weren’t sure if the handwriting didn’t match the signature on file for the voter. In other words, they are very easy to manipulate.

Michael Risher, senior staff attorney at ACLU of California, had this to say: “People should not be denied their right to vote because a government official doesn’t like their penmanship, but that’s exactly what is happening in California.

He went on to explain that one vote that was tossed in the trash when it was correct is too many. With that in mind, tens of thousands were thrown away in one state, during one election.

The kicker here is that there is nothing in the law that specifically states that voters need to sign their ballot envelopes a special way. At the same time, officials in charge of the voting process are not obligated to tell voters that their votes are being thrown away.

This is a big problem because in this case, voters never even knew that their ballots were tossed and had no chance to fix their mistake. Many people cast their vote, and they were never accounted for, one way or the other.

A stunning 60 percent of California's votes in 2016 during the general election cycle were sent in by mail. Furthermore, over half of the state's voters set their status to vote-by-mail for life. This means that across the board, there is room for voter fraud if over half of all ballots can be simply tossed in the trash. The elections can be manipulated to go either way."

MY COMMENT: If 60 percent are set to vote by mail in, it means that 50 percent (or so) of the vote is entirely fake. That matches the number "permanently set to vote by mail in" perfectly. I had no idea California was frauded that badly, and in reality then, California's population probably always votes against the leftists but you'd never know it. All the leftists will do is sub out the legitimate votes with their frauded mail in votes. I am convinced at this point that any blue state is a rigged state. There are probably no blue states.

I'm sorry for you (in Lagbaja's voice)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2017
obixcel:
They were many, but one stands out: His name is OSCAR LOPEZ-RIVERA. Feel free to check it out on not just the link below but on other sources. wink
https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/01/17/puerto-rican-terrorist-among-prisoners-freed-by-obama/amp/

Yes I have read it. So he freed a man who had spent 35 years in prison, who was deported then put under house arrest for months before being left alone. How many years has Arpaio served?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
LordReed:

Yes I have read it. So he freed a man who had spent 35 years in prison, who was deported then put under house arrest for months before being left alone. How many years has Arpaio served?
I think you just vilified the hypocrisy of the left that we've been talking about. Although Presidents have the ability to pardon, At least you can't and didn't deny that Oscar was an unrepentant terrorist and therefore deserves no pardon irrespective of the number of years he's served already. Arpaio was doing his job and was persecuted for that, and wasn't a cold murderer like Oscar, what would he be doing in a prison cell?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
obixcel:
I think you just vilified the hypocrisy of the left that we've been talking about. Although Presidents have the ability to pardon, At least you can't and didn't deny that Oscar was an unrepentant terrorist and therefore deserves no pardon irrespective of the number of years he's served already. Arpaio was doing his job and was persecuted for that, and wasn't a cold murderer like Oscar, what would he be doing in a prison cell?

A few points of correction, Oscar was not pardoned, his sentence was commuted. You need to understand the difference between the 2. Further more Oscar was not convicted of murder so I don't know where you got your cold murderer narrative from.

Arpaio was pardoned for defying a Court order to stop racial profiling, he has served no time for this so what was he getting the pardon for? According what I know of the sentencing it was to be 6 months of jail time. For such a crime there is nothing to say it was an unfair sentence but then again I hear he hasn't even been sentenced and he already has a pardon? There's no equivalence here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Kophschmerzen: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
To all the never do well here defending white supremacists, take a good look at what they think of y'all losers.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hohoho!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
LordReed:
Hohoho!
Whatever delusion you must have been experiencing must have reached a ripened stage. I just observed or is it just me? That the Russia hysteria has reached well below its freezing point? Now it's about Racism, white supremacists and what have you? hmm grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
obixcel:
Whatever delusion you must have been experiencing must have reached a ripened stage. I just observed or is it just me? That the Russia hysteria has reached well below its freezing point? Now it's about Racism, white supremacists and what have you? hmm grin
Hush your trap you Nazi sympathizing fooool. I wish you are living in US and would have preferred your Nazi pals to get their bloody hands on you and I bet you your black color will turn purple in less than one hour. You suppose to hide your lying face in shame but you are here spouting gibberish. What a demented fooool supporting a 71 year old demented racist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kophschmerzen:
To all the never do well here defending white supremacists, take a good look at what they think of y'all losers.
Don't mind the local dimwits. It's not by surprise that the idiots supporting Nazis are living in Nigeria. Even trump supporters from Nigeria that lives in US are mute when it comes to Nazis but fooools like Obi and Stanech and couple other villagers are carrying Nazi flags from there hideouts thousands of miles away. Bunch of fools they are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
mojeer678:

And you are a Bolsheviks supporter? Do you even understand what it is that you're cheering for? Do you? Vote Fraud

Vote fraud:
The minute Colorado agreed to hand over it's voter registration logs, hundreds of people in every district canceled their voter registrations. Obviously because they did not want to get caught scamming multiple votes through.

Unfortunately this did not make it to the MSM, unfortunately and very unsurprisingly.

ADDITIONALLY, LAST ELECTION CALIFORNIA HAD 60 PERCENT OF ALL REGISTERED VOTERS VOTE BY MAIL IN, WITH 50 PERCENT OF ALL REGISTERED VOTERS SET TO VOTE BY MAIL IN PERMANENTLY. There is no way the truth will prevail with that much fraud potential.

But I doubt that you'll get it. The programming, as evident on this thread is just too strong. You've been brainwashed but that won't stop me from posting the truth.

There has been speculation on the topic of voter fraud swirling over the last presidential election. Recent news of voter fraud in an overwhelming dominant Hillary-won state has many officials and voters alike scratching their heads.

As it would turn out, the ACLU is suing the state of California because of the fact that they trashed upwards of 45,000 ballots on the day of the election. “Why?” you might ask Well, according to the official ACLU website, officials were throwing away vote-by-mail ballots if they weren’t sure if the handwriting didn’t match the signature on file for the voter. In other words, they are very easy to manipulate.

Michael Risher, senior staff attorney at ACLU of California, had this to say: “People should not be denied their right to vote because a government official doesn’t like their penmanship, but that’s exactly what is happening in California.

He went on to explain that one vote that was tossed in the trash when it was correct is too many. With that in mind, tens of thousands were thrown away in one state, during one election.

The kicker here is that there is nothing in the law that specifically states that voters need to sign their ballot envelopes a special way. At the same time, officials in charge of the voting process are not obligated to tell voters that their votes are being thrown away.

This is a big problem because in this case, voters never even knew that their ballots were tossed and had no chance to fix their mistake. Many people cast their vote, and they were never accounted for, one way or the other.

A stunning 60 percent of California's votes in 2016 during the general election cycle were sent in by mail. Furthermore, over half of the state's voters set their status to vote-by-mail for life. This means that across the board, there is room for voter fraud if over half of all ballots can be simply tossed in the trash. The elections can be manipulated to go either way."

MY COMMENT: If 60 percent are set to vote by mail in, it means that 50 percent (or so) of the vote is entirely fake. That matches the number "permanently set to vote by mail in" perfectly. I had no idea California was frauded that badly, and in reality then, California's population probably always votes against the leftists but you'd never know it. All the leftists will do is sub out the legitimate votes with their frauded mail in votes. I am convinced at this point that any blue state is a rigged state. There are probably no blue states.

I'm sorry for you (in Lagbaja's voice)
Your post makes no sense . Why don't you stick to your local tribal politics and leave America to those who know what's going on.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:25am On Aug 29, 2017
ANTIFA's Violent Protest at Berkeley..Finally and shockingly, even MSNBC had to cover it. And some dimwits said they are peaceful? hmm... grin shocked All the Antifa apologists in this thread would soon start tieing Trump to Antifa, I guess? grin grin By their fruits we shall know them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgxWxwinHrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qs0kv_58ZA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2017
It was as if President Trump knew this was coming and hence really came prepared grin grin Classical rendition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB2tvmtP1po

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:30am On Aug 29, 2017
obixcel:
It was as if President Trump knew this was coming and hence really came prepared grin grin Classical rendition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB2tvmtP1po
Classic rendition of junks that he's used to spout. The Bottomline is that he pardoned a fellow racist and white nationalist like himself. Both tramp and old fart racist Arpaio can kiss my black a*s and you Nazi sympathizer can join them too. MAWA : Make America White Again.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 3:16am On Aug 29, 2017
obixcel:

Hehehe! Why e con dey pain you na? I chook hand for your eye? LoL!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2017
AntiFascists? OR More like Anti-First Amendment....Why are democrats and the liberal twats here silent....the silence speaks volumes grin We see your hypocrisy, No condemnation on the violence so long as it advances your agenda. FOOLS you will always be, shame on you all!!.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
obixcel:
AntiFascists? OR More like Anti-First Amendment....Why are democrats and the liberal twats here silent....the silence speaks volumes grin We see your hypocrisy, No condemnation on the violence so long as it advances your agenda. FOOLS you will always be, shame on you all!!.
Worthless Basura hauler. People here are just tired of your idiocy and buffoonery about your support of Nazis and Klan Members. You never for once critized the Klans and Nazis who have murdered Thousands if not Hundreds of Thousands of people like you but you will show your lunacy by critiqueing BLM and Antifa that won't harm you if you are in their midst. I wish you are in US and I drop you off in Klan neighborhood here and see what your beloved Klan will do to your black a*s ?. You are surely a mental case. Go back to your tribal politics because your sickness can't be cured here. What a generic orange licking, Nazi loving human poo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Obi the village clown. Your mental illness is on full throttle today. Why are you not worried about all the ritual killings in your neck of the wood instead of carrying the flag for Naxis, White Nationalists and KKK members ?. You must have hurt your brain not to know that you are an object of ridicule here on Nairaland. Keep your stupidity going.
obixcel:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Notice!! Notice!! Notice!!
The two FOOLS above me are ONE and the SAME Person grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nazi sympathizing village skunk. Even Republicans of note and Nigerian Americans living in US are denouncing Nazis and Klan members but a hungry village masquerade who has never spend a second of his life in US is carrying their hateful banners like a circus barker displaying his foolishness. Your life is doomed in your ritual village for supporting Nazis. Hope Boko Haram wipe you off the fruited plains or the Ritualists in your enclave do the needful. You don't belong to human race you piece of Nazi worshipper.
obixcel:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Don't mind the local dimwits. It's not by surprise that the idiots supporting Nazis are living in Nigeria. Even trump supporters from Nigeria that lives in US are mute when it comes to Nazis but fooools like Obi and Stanech and couple other villagers are carrying Nazi flags from there hideouts thousands of miles away. Bunch of fools they are.

l do not support white supremacists, BLM or Antifa they are all hate groups.. No sane individual identifies with such groups

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/trump-fires-event-organizer-over-crowd-size-at-phoenix-rally.html

Trump Fires Longtime Event Organizer Over Sparse Crowd at Phoenix Rally

If you watched the TV broadcast of President Trump’s rally in Phoenix, Arizona, it might have looked like the event went exactly as planned. The “Blacks for Trump” guy was front and center, and other enthusiastic Trump supporters booed journalists and applauded the president’s racist dog whistles, right on cue. As soon as Trump took the stage he marveled, “What a crowd,” and claimed (falsely) that there weren’t many protesters outside.

“A lot of people in here, a lot of people pouring right now,” Trump said. “They can get them in. Whatever you can do, fire marshals, we’ll appreciate it.”

A short time after the event, Trump noted the crowd size again, tweeting: “Thank you Arizona. Beautiful turnout of 15,000 in Phoenix tonight!”

But according to Bloomberg, Trump was actually very upset by the “beautiful turnout” — so much so that he’s fired George Gigicos. Or rather, he had top security aide Keith Schiller tell Gigicos that he’ll never manage a Trump rally again, because Trump doesn’t actually like to fire people.

Gigicos organized Trump’s rallies during the campaign, and he served as White House director of scheduling and advance until last month, when he quit to return to his consulting business. He organized the Phoenix event as a contractor to the Republican National Committee.

Trump’s notorious sensitivity about crowd size makes it hard to pin down how many people were actually at the event. City of Phoenix spokeswoman Julie Watters tried to back up Trump’s claim of 15,000, though she said there weren’t that many people in the venue. “There were more than 10,000 inside and there were approximately between 4,500 to 5,000 outside who were turned away because the event was wrapping up,” she said. Jon Hotchkiss of Be Less Stupid, who attended the event, estimated that the number of people who saw Trump speak was more like 4,000.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
TheShopKeeper:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/trump-fires-event-organizer-over-crowd-size-at-phoenix-rally.html

If you watched the TV broadcast of President Trump’s rally in Phoenix, Arizona, it might have looked like the event went exactly as planned. The “Blacks for Trump” guy was front and center, and other enthusiastic Trump supporters booed journalists and applauded the president’s racist dog whistles, right on cue. As soon as Trump took the stage he marveled, “What a crowd,” and claimed (falsely) that there weren’t many protesters outside.

“A lot of people in here, a lot of people pouring right now,” Trump said. “They can get them in. Whatever you can do, fire marshals, we’ll appreciate it.”

A short time after the event, Trump noted the crowd size again, tweeting: “Thank you Arizona. Beautiful turnout of 15,000 in Phoenix tonight!”

But according to Bloomberg, Trump was actually very upset by the “beautiful turnout” — so much so that he’s fired George Gigicos. Or rather, he had top security aide Keith Schiller tell Gigicos that he’ll never manage a Trump rally again, because Trump doesn’t actually like to fire people.

Gigicos organized Trump’s rallies during the campaign, and he served as White House director of scheduling and advance until last month, when he quit to return to his consulting business. He organized the Phoenix event as a contractor to the Republican National Committee.

Trump’s notorious sensitivity about crowd size makes it hard to pin down how many people were actually at the event. City of Phoenix spokeswoman Julie Watters tried to back up Trump’s claim of 15,000, though she said there weren’t that many people in the venue. “There were more than 10,000 inside and there were approximately between 4,500 to 5,000 outside who were turned away because the event was wrapping up,” she said. Jon Hotchkiss of Be Less Stupid, who attended the event, estimated that the number of people who saw Trump speak was more like 4,000.

LoL! Oh my days how will his ego take it!!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
TheShopKeeper:

grin

Fake news grin cheesy cheesy. Shaiii. That crowd was one of the largest ever grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
obixcel:

The fool has more than 6 accounts grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanech:

l do not support white supremacists, BLM or Antifa they are all hate groups.. No sane individual identifies with such groups
As usual, your post makes absolutely no sense. BLM came out as a result of police brutality on minorities in America and the hatred and killings of minorities by White Nationalists, Klan members and the KKK you adore. It's like equating the ritual killers in your village to those fighting and opposing their ritual killings. I do not expect a fool who worship at the altar of a racist trump to understand that. You and your evil twin is a shame on humanity. Both clowns are so obsessed with the happenings in America that it blinds your eyes to the evil of your Nazis pals. You are a good candidate to be hung on a cross by Klan members.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abbeybailey:
As usual, your post makes absolutely no sense. BLM came out as a result of police brutality on minorities in America and the hatred and killings of minorities by White Nationalists, Klan members and the KKK you adore. It's like equating the ritual killers in your village to those fighting and opposing their ritual killings. I do not expect a fool who worship at the altar of a racist trump to understand that. You and your evil twin is a shame on humanity. Both clowns are so obsessed with the happenings in America that it blinds your eyes to the evil of your Nazis pals. You are a good candidate to be hung on a cross by Klan members.

The issue is not why they came out the issue is that their actions are despicable, violent and hateful

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanech:

The issue is not why they came out the issue is that their actions are despicable, violent and hateful
Like I said, there's nothing rational about you and your despicable evil twin. Overwhelming majority of republicans in America denounced the racist trump for equating Nazis and KKK members with those opposing their hatred but a loud mouth fooool in Benin who have never gone beyond Lagos and Abuja in his life is wetting his pants over the hateful Nazis . I hope the ritualists in your ritual filled village do the needful to you one day and you will find out how people like us that have to live with the scums of the earth feels. Keep on worshipping Nazis from your hell hole and one day the rooster will come home to roost for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.