Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human (7044 Views)

SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by exlink10(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2015
A leading robot ethicist has warned that ‘sexbots’ could seriously damage human relationships. Experts hope to use artificial intelligence to create lifelike machines that can talk and have sex like a human. However, Dr Kathleen Richardson told the BBC the technology is ‘unnecessary and undesirable’.

‘Sex robots seem to be a growing focus in the robotics industry and the models that they draw on – how they will look, what roles they would play – are very disturbing indeed,’ she told the BBC. She believes that they reinforce traditional stereotypes of women and the view that a relationship need be nothing more than physical.

‘We think that the creation of such robots will contribute to detrimental relationships between men and women, adults and children, men and men and women and women,’ she said.

Dr Richardson, a robot ethicist at De Montfort University in Leicester, wants to raise awareness of the issue and persuade those developing sex robots to rethink how their technology is used. Previously experts have warned that human relationships with robots are set to become commonplace.

A sex scene between a man and a robot in Channel 4 thriller Humans may have shocked audiences, but sex between humans and machines may soon become the norm.

As humans spend more time in virtual realities – including online gaming and social media – intimate relationships with androids might even improve our mental health, according to academic Dr Helen Driscoll, a sex psychologist.

And our physical relationships will come to be seen as primitive in the near future as humanity embraces machines as partners. Sex mannequins that you can order online already exist, and rapid advances in technology will enable them to ‘come to life’, according to Dr Driscoll in a blog post for the Huffington Post.

Robophilia – the word for a sexual attraction to robots – seems like an alien concept to us now, but could become the norm as our attitudes catch up to the technology.

‘As virtual reality becomes more realistic and immersive and is able to mimic and even improve on the experience of sex with a human partner, it is conceivable that some will choose this in preference to sex with a less than perfect human being,’ said Dr Driscoll.

- Read complete article and more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/sex-robots-this-robort-can-give-almost.html#sthash.xwT8xyW8.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by ericposh(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Combined with that oda topic wen scientist create lab sperm, men are soon gonna go extint lyk the dodo birds and dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by missmary(f): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2015
Lobbish... Lonsense ... End time technology.. Next is marrying robots

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2015
No.

Rapture will come before that happens. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by iykofias(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Like play play this tin go electricute person pussi

9 Likes

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by jonaifame22(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2015
I cld bet ma life on dis no robot can smack dat ass like I do
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by donTbone(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2015
1st is gay marriage, then lesbian relation, after animal sexing human, now machine own wan join... abi ko fe da fun oyinbo ni! and you guys want me to be blaming the existence of technology! but why

common gerrarahere! embarassed

aint coming to 9ija! ase guun!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by inspirizu(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
CRAP
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by wizzprince(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
1st of all,i couldnt read d whole shit,2ndly na only d gal i notice 4 d pix,even op no reach
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nigeria girls b like# I gaz to dey save money for this.." ;DNigeria girls b like# I gaz to dey save money for this.." Metal Dxxx vs human Dxxx#End tym tinz..#

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by StArusi: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by falconey(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
iykofias:

LWKM ahhahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
That stuff doesn't look like it will know how to do the do. lipsrsealed
I'll pass.
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Lessonteacher(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
What is happening now is the same thing that happened in Sodom and Gomorrah

End time is here!!
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
iykofias:

Hahaha.
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nonybb: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is stvpid. Do robots knows when to stop?
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nonybb:
This is stvpid. Do robots knows when to stop?

Or when to stop going DEEP?
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by mrkels(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Where can one get a female vigina self
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Icecream4U(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lolz, does the robot know when to stop and suck breas.t small?
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
I know males will be here spouting "end time tinz" grin
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by tpiander: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
ericposh:
Combined with that oda topic wen scientist create lab sperm, .

link?
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
donTbone:
1st is gay marriage, then lesbian relation, after animal sexing human, now machine own wan join... abi ko fe da fun oyinbo ni! and you guys want me to be blaming the existence of technology! but why

common gerrarahere! embarassed

aint coming to 9ija! ase guun!
grin me go buy ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Gbexador(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
NONSENSE! NONSENSE!! ROBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Y'all can disregard that accompanying picture. These sex robots are mostly (if not exclusively) female robots, designed for men.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Make we kuku nuke the whole world make every one's eye clear commot for matter...

Na wetin sef?
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by ericposh(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by constance500: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
make this one come malfunction inside punnnnny. double sorry in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
just imagine you using this robot for Nigeria, nepa con take light and nah bj your dic.k will be.. lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by pet4ril(f): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
End time indeed. How can you replace a God made with a man made Impossible impossicant

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by montezz(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
see as guys dey vex....lmao!. me go kuku buy. *singing*if ur boyfriend no dey do u well.....in iyanya's voice
Re: Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human by godoluwa(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
THUNDER FIRE SEX ROBOT MANUFACTURER!!! ISEEEE...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solve Dis Puzzle N Win My Heart / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Yoruba Girl! / (Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.