Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? (3345 Views)

The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Seriously i just dont get it!!! Everytime i notice how everyone always has a bad thing to say about a pretty girl that didnt even offend no one. Shes just living her life and girls are so jealous of her and dislike her with passion for no reason. Guys too , everyone just gives them bad attitude. They hate them because they instantly judge them as being very proud because they are very goodlooking. its like they expect them to be timid then wear rags and bow their faces down....i dont get it, is it a crime to be handsome and be stylish why do so many people hate on you without any justification?? Do u ever notice this too??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by iceberylin(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Who hates a cute gurl undecided

Blind Niggaz sha
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Romanciella(f): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2014
so true
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by hopeforcharles(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
bro that is very true, mine got to the extent that my Boss start saying I am proud, that I spread my arm, that I am feeling too big, men and if I checkout or rate my self I know deep down that I am not that guy who feels proud-ish , I just know he is hating since I am cleaner and swaggerlishous than him or anyone around. he almost set me up. thanks to God. well don't mind them just live your life in a good and positive way time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by chibwike(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Guy, stick to football
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Generalkorex(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2014
Naso.na becos them no fine reach u
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by justmag(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:
Seriously i just dont get it!!! Everytime i notice how everyone always has a bad thing to say about a pretty girl that didnt even offend no one. Shes just living her life and girls are so jealous of her and dislike her with passion for no reason. Guys too , everyone just gives them bad attitude. They hate them because they instantly judge them as being very proud because they are very goodlooking. its like they expect them to be timid then wear rags and bow their faces down....i dont get it, is it a crime to be handsome and be stylish why do so many people hate on you without any justification?? Do u ever notice this too??

if you were ugly you would do the same! Some people can't stand it when people have what they lack! smiley

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
I really admire pretty gals.

Sometyme i walk up to them and compliment them.
#no homo.
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by pauloftarsus(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin cheesy
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by AJ01(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Cos dey can't be like us..
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
So true
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by djeezy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
If you ask me, na who I go ask. Well in my own world, people seldom hate on me or should I say I'm too busy to even notice that.
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thread for all guys to claim they are cute. undecided

Anyways, no one hate me for look and I haven't see anyone hating for look. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
They don't hate, they cn only envy
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by peterpaulis(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
justmag:

if you were ugly you would do the same! Some people can't stand it when people have what they lack! smiley
grin grin
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by ireneony(f): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
cos they are jealous of we fine people
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by golor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yea pple wil always hate for bin cute but i dnt gv a dahm.bin cute nd lookin good is d team.
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by tpia5: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Self esteem is very important.

If you have that, you will not feel the need to hate on people regardless how you yourself look.

people with low self esteem will always look for reasons to hate on others, while people with a healthy, positive self esteem are more tolerant.
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by emperorchedda(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
I haven't noticed anyone hating on me because haters are insignificant
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Thinkr(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is rare. I no be fine boy oh but can't hate a fine boy. Maka why I go hate my fellow niggar, I get better things to worry about nau sad . But I dislike proud people weda you fine or not. Bye

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
tpia5:
Self esteem is very important.

If you have that, you will not feel the need to hate on people regardless how you yourself look.

people with low self esteem will always look for reasons to hate on others, while people with a healthy, positive self esteem are more tolerant.
Op and guys commenting on this thread are big liers plus ego massagers.

A guy will never hate his fellow guys because of look. Maybe it might happen on internet tho'. These guys commenting here, should examine themselves to know 'why the hate'.

This post apply to 'we' ladies only, because of attention we get from guys/men. Anyone who doesn't, would start hating.

Like i said before, this is a thread created for every guy on NL to claim that he's cute. smiley
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
@soccerinfo9ja let me see a pic of you before giving you a perfect answer. grin
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by tpia6: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Op and guys commenting on this thread are big liers plus ego massagers.

A guy will never hate his fellow guys because of look. Maybe it might happen on internet tho'. These guys commenting here, should examine themselves to know 'why the hate'.

This post apply to 'we' ladies only, because of attention we get from guys/men. Anyone who doesn't, would start hating.

hmmmmm
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Tonydeeb(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nawa o...all em niggaz claiming fwesh no pimple...
make we hear...No hating dou
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by luvlyqueen(f): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
is rare among guys,na girls sabi do dat one very well,if eye be gun,some pretty girls for don die since

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:
I really admire pretty gals.

Sometyme i walk up to them and compliment them.
#no homo.
so that's y u put me on a long thing abi?
Re: Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? by prettyjo(f): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
I av not noticed it

(1) (Reply)

what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? / #because_of_puna Now Trending On Twitter (screenshot) / What Is Ur Take On Inter-tribal Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.