Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? (3345 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by jewelgold: 8:38pm On May 03, 2015
My people

I was chating with her on watsapp, and she asked for a phone intimacy, I told her I wasn't in the mood(honestly I was not). Then she droped the bombshell question,
'Hope u won't be angry if I do it with someone else?'

I just didn't knw wat to reply her,

Ladies, pls wat does she mean by that?
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
just a threat
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by McEwen(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
H

Hoe

E

??

2 Likes

Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by BIBblacboy: 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
lollllllll..........shes just teasing u

wait wat am i sayin gan.....plx if yo still chatin...tteell her YOU ARE MAD grin grin grin wink

Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by jamex93(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
Bros she just dey let u know say anoda man don dey ball ha

that one na indirect she dey tell u so
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by loomer: 8:43pm On May 03, 2015
She's done deal
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Brugo(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2015
shocked

Bro... she just confessed.
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 03, 2015
My people make one parable say na play play na him lion dey use take chop goat
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by BIBblacboy: 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
Bennyzino:
UR HEAD IS VALID
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by demmy0325(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2015
Bennyzino:
.. Lmao.. Wich one is ds nw
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2015
I don't think she was serious about that. If she wanted to have a phone intimacy chat for real with someone else she doesn't have to inform you first.

1 Like

Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
lipsrsealed
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
Mugu.

You use the word "slut" for every little thing?

What's wrong in what she said? Must you end up with her? Must all relationship end up in marriage? She told you want she wants from you. It's either you give it to her, or you let her walk away. Is she the only girl in the world?

Tell her to go ahead and do it with someone else, and then find yourself another girl you'll be comfortable with. . . Calling her a slut because of this doesn't make you smart.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by naijaboiy: 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
Nothing may be happening.

It's just a subtle way of saying "if you don't tighten up another person may eat this cake"

Be wise bro. grin
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by missbehave247(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
I do that often now. BTW you should try it cause it kinda fun
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Israel5(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
lipsrsealed
its you abi? Dnt mind ur bf, he's always tellin d world hs worries as if they care
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by xreal: 8:49pm On May 03, 2015
Bennyzino:

Na so!
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
Israel5:
its you abi? Dnt mind ur bf, he's always tellin d world hs worries as if they care

Huh?
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 03, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Lmao.. Wich one is ds nw

I might laugh with my mouth wide open but I take jokes seriously.

Because there's an iota of truth in every joke.

The ladies can attest to my postulation.
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by demmy0325(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2015
Bennyzino:

I might laugh with my mouth wide open but I take jokes seriously.

Because there's an iota of truth in every joke.

The ladies can attest to my postulation.
.. Ehn.. Wu says U aint takin it seriously... Am jst admirin ur sense of humour..
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 03, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ehn.. Wu says U aint takin it seriously... Am jst admirin ur sense of humour..

grin
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by missKiffy(f): 9:07pm On May 03, 2015
Are you sure you really love her, if you really do you wouldn't use the word slut on her cause of this
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by jewelgold: 9:13pm On May 03, 2015
Now she says, she is sorry, that she is only but pulling my legs
Hmmm, women
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On May 03, 2015
jewelgold:
My people

I was chating with her on watsapp, and she asked for a phone intimacy, I told her I wasn't in the mood(honestly I was not). Then she droped the bombshell question,

Drop her. The biggest mistake men/women makes is ignoring red flags and signs. She is a cheater candidate and what the heart desires the mouth speaketh!

2 Likes

Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by showafrica(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2015
jewelgold:
My people

That one na small thing na, just tell her to go ahead and you hope she would not be angry if you share your problems with someelse. Honestly, in the dating game, don't let a woman lead you.
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by MrsChima(f): 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't think she was serious about that. If she wanted to have a phone intimacy chat for real with someone else she doesn't have to inform you first.

Not true. If a person is cheating...they won't tell you directly unless guilty conscious eating them alive but, she is merely telling him her desires and he rejected her.

Some women do not take rejection well and why would she even say that as a joke? You can cheat and still say it was a joke.
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Emodeee: 9:26pm On May 03, 2015
jewelgold:
My people

She do it with other guys.
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Emodeee: 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
Op, olosho ni g.f e.
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Cutehector(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
Wen a girl needs smth of dat nature bro, gv it to her hundred percent.. Or else, someone else wil buy her market..
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by ronald4lif(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Not true. If a person is cheating...they won't tell you directly unless guilty conscious eating them alive but, she is merely telling him her desires and he rejected her.

Some women do not take rejection well and why would she even say that as a joke? You can cheat and still say it was a joke.

I think we should consider the tone she said it with. He should be able to decipher if she was serious from the tone and another thing to be considered is what kind of jokes and pranks do they usually play with each other.

I believe if someone want to cheat or do anything like that they won't seek for their man permission before proceeding with it. Those who cheat about do not usually flaunt it or rub it on their partner's faces, unless they don't care about the relationship anymore. She may just have wanted to make him jealous or trying to make him oblige to her request by saying she'll have it done with someone else.

1 Like

Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by MRBrownJ: 10:34pm On May 03, 2015
@OP
you should have simply replied:" if thats what you think of doing when i am not in the mood for sex (whether phone or other form of sex) then let me just drop you right now and go on my merry way. what kind of BS answer is that? do you think i MUST ALWAYS be in the mood to satisfy your every whim and desire? do you even know what a r/ship is? why would you even want to have any form of sex with someone who is not in the mood? how satisfying or rewarding would that be? if your cunt is on fire, go take a cold shower...... you better be joking?!?!?!?!"
Re: what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
Oh....she was just being silly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. / Checkout This Cute Pregnant Family Photo / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.