Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (38166 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Good.
I just sent you a PM. Reply it with your Facebook address or WhatsApp contact...
Then we're good to go.
grin grin grin

I am allergic to pm's.. grin
And my mail is not working
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

grin grin grin

I am allergic to pm's.. grin
And my mail is not working
Hahahahahahhaahahah!!!!!
Allergic to PMs?
The first laugh I've had all day.
What do you want to do now? Bare the contact(s) for the whole Nlers to see?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Hahahahahahhaahahah!!!!!
Allergic to PMs?
The first laugh I've had all day.
What do you want to do now? Bare the contact(s) for the whole Nlers to see?
Hell no
I am not on facebook.. No whatsapp account too grin

So pick another condition.. That will only be available within the walls of nairaland grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

Hell no
I am not on facebook.. No whatsapp account too grin

So pick another condition.. That will only be available within the walls of nairaland grin
I don't seem to think of any other platforms, because I'm not a fan of Blackbery Messenger.
Within the walls of Nairaland? I don't know. You tell me.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

I don't seem to think of any other platforms, because I'm not a fan of Blackbery Messenger.
Within the walls of Nairaland? I don't know. You tell me.
I dunno too

Guess your story will have to get flushed down grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

I dunno too

Sadly, yes...
Too bad.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

I dunno too

Sadly, yes...
I guess I just saved some itchy ears some plethora of innuendos and escapades.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Realone92(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

I dunno too

u cute
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Sadly, yes...
I guess I just saved some itchy ears some plethora of innuendos and escapades.
No hard feelings tongue.. Afterall na fake story you be wan yarn grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Realone92:
u cute
Thanks dear smiley
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

No hard feelings tongue.. Afterall na fake story you be wan yarn grin
Heheheheee!!!
Fake stories with authentic videos to prove their veracity?
Iffa hear!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Heheheheee!!!
Fake stories with authentic videos to prove their veracity?
Iffa hear!

If i hear authentic tongue

Even Linda Ikeji no go report this one. grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

If i hear authentic tongue

Even Linda Ikeji no go report this one. grin
Try CNN.
Richard Quest has decided to air it tonight.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Try CNN.
Richard Quest has decided to air it tonight.
Kim Kardashain became famous through that kinda shyte grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

Kim Kardashain became famous through that kinda shyte grin
And I plan to make you much more famous on that same platform you dub ''shyte''.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

And I plan to make you much more famous on that same platform you dub ''shyte''.
No thanks cheesy. Princess Diana became famous too. But with a good name. I think i only need me a Prince grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Dorisbest(f): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
So romantic wink smiley
I call her 4 32 second
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

No thanks cheesy. Princess Diana became famous too. But with a good name. I think i only need me a Prince grin
And who says I can't be a prince?
Give me the requirements and watch me meet them with ease.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Deshannel(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

And who says I can't be a prince?
Give me the requirements and watch me meet them with ease.
*clears throat *
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Deshannel:

*clears throat *
*Brings out strepsil*
I am waiting...
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Savigne(f): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmmmmm lemme see...
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by kieryn(f): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
I threw him soccer viewing party for him and his friends. Initially it was set up as a date night just us, good food, and the game. He was unaware that I texted his friends a couple of nights ago and invited them to come over. When they arrive he was very surprised. I took my leave and spent time with my sister. I figure we all make sacrifices to be in relationships, yet there was life before a relationship so it ok to enjoy oneself without being together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.