Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (38187 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
lurex2rhyme:

torrh
Lool!!,IQ=0.5232
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
englishmart:
I gave Emilia, my french girlfriend an SUV on her birthday! But she gave me a pair of Singlet on my own birthday! Bullshit undecided
Wats wit u n dis "france"...I rili wanna gt d gist.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Slept on the floor,while she slept on the bed....grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Penboy: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rehil:
Changed his entire wardrope wit suits,traditional n casual wears.n som pairs of shoes.He proposed later,we r happily married now n still do same from time to time
lolz. God dey Sha.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
UjSizzle:

*sighs(

What I think she means is, you're probably the coolest guy she's ever met and she loves you a lot. But she's not in love with you enough to be your wife someday.
There's probably something 'vital'(very subjective) missing in your relationship and that could be a deal breaker for her.

Hmmmm...
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ishilove:

Eyah... sad

It means she loves you with the love of Christ, but she doesn't envisage future with you.

May be...
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by mzhorlah(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
whats ur defination of the ideal man....who z ur kind of man
undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Tjesctacy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
englishmart:
I gave Emilia, my french girlfriend an SUV on her birthday! But she gave me a pair of Singlet on my own birthday! Bullshit undecided
I swear e go better for you, I gave mine a 16carat gold wristwatch on her birthday, during mine she gave me a calender of an old couple doing their marriage nd the occasion's handkerchief, I was ver angry, I bottled it, accepted it, I waited for her τ̲̅ȍ leave tђε house then I angrily tossed the stuffs away. On the long run, she betrayed my love nd walk away.. Am still tryn τ̲̅ȍ move on.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Cute thread smiley.

He said my glee is sweet and I'm like that everyday undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by bpompy: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sometimes I make breakfast in bed for her and also cook for d house,so she cud relax and feel special.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Make I suspend for air if I believe this your story.

And what is a lady that cannot cook spagheti doing in a relationshipsadsadsadsad
Is spaghetti a ticket to heaven??
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Amefrica:
I took her to a local canteen, and bought her eba and egusi. . How sweet?!
Correct grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tjesctacy:

I swear e go better for you, I gave mine a 16carat gold wristwatch on her birthday, during mine she gave me a calender of an old couple doing their marriage nd the occasion's handkerchief, I was ver angry, I bottled it, accepted it, I waited for her τ̲̅ȍ leave tђε house then I angrily tossed the stuffs away. On the long run, she betrayed my love nd walk away.. Am still tryn τ̲̅ȍ move on.
Pele ti e o! grin grin grin

Dat babe tight sha. Calendar ? Lwkmd!!! Badt geh
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Waking her up with a deep kiss of LIFE ; I Luv U,baby ........... I luv ha shaa but the relationship is now over.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by kamilous(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
I slapped mopol coz of her!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
adebayour26:

And then you woke up from your sleep.
lol,vry funny
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

Extraordinarily Romantic cheesy

Welcome back from your self-imposed exile, Dechandel.
To the topic, tell us about yours, or I'll talk about us-our escapades (you and I).
Farano, com hear tori o.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Correct grin

Haha yes ooo! Nothing could have been sweeter. grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Haha yes ooo! Nothing could have been sweeter. grin
I dey tey u...u try gan grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by mooremedia: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Your man is super funny grin

AmberQueen:
He is a die hard Chelsea fan as in an actual deep die hard fan so bfr his birthday,

Long story short,he refused to cut d cake n share.

Rather he got anoda one whc was cut & shared,put d chelsea one in a refrigerator n ate it bit by bit till it finished.

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Rityben:
really? Cos he was in St Helena Island, and I in Nigeria the call cost N35 per second. He appreciated it, and still remembers me for that
Did you say St. Helena?
Wait o, do people (I mean Human beans) live there? Thought that's an unihabitable island.
Please, enlighten me, coz I was taught that Napoleon Bonaparte died there coz of the extreme weather conditions. For the records, I school in Gaza.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I dey tey u...u try gan grin grin grin

I know! Nor be me na God.. grin grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2014
See who I saw! MsNas oo cheesy Long time no saw.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Sprintson(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2014
mimiejacobz:

lmao,evry brk up has to b tis hoes ain't loyal on nairaland,tnk God we've cin a guy dt doesn't c his ex as a hoe
u ve 2 b truthful abt ur ex's coz mine ws a jewel n a virgin til she did it wt sum1 else..guess shit happens
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Sprintson(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2014
striktlymi:

May be...
actually nope coz shez declined goin2 england coz of me bt i didnt wnt to deflower her so soon til anoda fella did it..she ws 26 so she tried n i messd up.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chrislong(m): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2014
OK this is mine o

U know when u are dating this girl without her knowing u dating her.... Pathetic right... He'll yeah I know..

Story long story short, on her birthday I messaged her each hour on the dot, no mix up and did some cute little things. I no fit shout
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Blakyclyde(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2014
mimiejacobz:

lmao,evry brk up has to b tis hoes ain't loyal on nairaland,tnk God we've cin a guy dt doesn't c his ex as a hoe
Thank God you're not. Maybe I'll be doing a one hour long-testimony on you in church today.
That should be the sweetest thing I've done for you since you decided to say ''yes'' to my proposal.

Great selfie you've got up there.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Sprintson(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2014
striktlymi:

Hmmmm...
wt missed ws dt i ws a nerd n movin train towards my goal n didnt v much tym 4her yet i loved her tho she complained 4 almost 3yrs b4d mistake...i went wrng sumwhr
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Pamcrest(f): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2014
I got a celebrity artist he admires to come n surprise him at a private dinner I planned for his bday. I had always told him I could reach d artist but he never believed me.......d look on his face that day was magical....well worth my effort. He still talks about that event n I am also quick to bring it up whenever I need him to do sth for me......and he never refuses.....my man is so so sweet! grin
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by kamez(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2014
I Had a fight with my GF few weeks ago, she tried to apologize but I was too angry to listen and refused to pick her call.. It was raining heavily that night and around 11pm there was a knock on my door..( I stay at FESTAC and she stays at surulere)

Wen I opened the door, she was standing in front of me Soaked by the rain and shivering.. And she started crying and apologizing all over again..All the anger just disappeared automatically...it was really romantic and I felt truly loved.. Gave her a tight hug in her wet clothes, ran a hot bath for her and u know the rest of the story....

I still cnt belive she took the risk to come and see me that night.. Just to save our relationship

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by balash(m): 1:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Lol,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Its a very lively town with abt 4,000 people. They use British pound. Their capital is Jamestown, and the only way to get there is through sea. Get the remaining Info from wikipedia
Blakyclyde:

Did you say St. Helena?
Wait o, do people (I mean Human beans) live there? Thought that's an unihabitable island.
Please, enlighten me, coz I was taught that Napoleon Bonaparte died there coz of the extreme weather conditions. For the records, I school in Gaza.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.