Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! (1369 Views)

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U / Wat Cn I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
fellas...dere is dis gal,in my faculty dat i fancy somuch,wnts a serious tin wit her(relationship)is jst last wk,dat i approached her,she gave me her nos,bt my problem is dat,she kips avoiding me ever since den,she hardly pick my series of calls,her actittude towards me was so unchallant/change to the worse,dnt knw else to do.cnt farthom wat cn be the cause lately,cus before nw she used to wave at me/greet me wenever we meet.bt nw she is so uncomfortable jst seein me.needs ur sincere advice..no bashing pls..
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Hazardd(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yea,simply because you approach her and make your feelings known to her and now she is now rising her ego and feeling over the moon. angry
I will advice you to ignore her completely and watch her reactions.maybe she want you to try harder for her because that's some girls way of thinking.
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Jakeattah(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Not bashing you.... but dude its obvious she's not into you.

maybe someone else can advice you how to woo her better.

but to make you feel better, maybe she's not into you cos she's in a rship
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
She's not interested. ...or you made it very obvious that you're interested in her....ignore her jare.
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by frank1k: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rubish....just delete her number and forget her totally,make she no dey use you dey form "Nadia Buari".
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by iceberylin(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Why wont she avoid you when you wear sun-glasses @ night undecided

Instead of reading and Making your parents proud you dh find babe angry
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hazardd:
Yea,simply because you approach her and make your feelings known to her and now she is now rising her ego and feeling over the moon. angry
I will advice you to ignore her completely and watch her reactions.maybe she want you to try harder for her because that's some girls way of thinking.
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jakeattah:
Not bashing you.... but dude its obvious she's not into you.

maybe someone else can advice you how to woo her better.

but to make you feel better, maybe she's not into you cos she's in a rship
nawa ooo,atleast she shouldnt hv giving me her nos in d first place na.she hv really fall my hands,me wey dey form jes born,for d faculty.hmmm
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hazardd:
bt i hv try sendin her sms to knw,waz wrng wit her.everytin proved abortive,wat baffles me is dat,i didnt force her to give me her nos,cus for me she gave out willingly,bt dis her lately atittude,am yet to farthom.nawa.
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Why wont she avoid you when you wear sun-glasses @ night undecided

Instead of reading and Making your parents proud you dh find babe angry

hmmmm see dem,pot callin kettle black,swear here say u knw get baby?or u never woo/chase a gal in ur life before?
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Hazardd(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mekenz:
bt i hv try sendin her sms to knw,waz wrng wit her.everytin proved abortive,wat baffles me is dat,i didnt force her to give me her nos,cus for me she gave out willingly,bt dis her lately atittude,am yet to farthom.nawa.
I understand your feelings for her.
I will advice you to leave her for now completely, until she comes back to her normal sense than appearing desperate to her.
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by lilmax(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oga she nor like you, take heart
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by adepiero: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
brov, you don't rain attention with calls on any girl simply because she gave you her number! it freaks them out and makes you look desperate.

slow and steady wins the race, timing and precision should also be considered.

while you are working on the above, please save your English from disaster. #NoOffense undecided

1 Like

Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Thinkr(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
OP she's not into you. Free her
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by MisterLongman(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
There are two things involved. Either She dey use form angelina jolie or she is just kinda shy and embarrassed when you are around....
Just like etisalat ring-back tune "Na you know wetin you dey wait for"
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mekenz:
me wey dey form jes born,for d faculty.hmmm
Its James Bond, not 'jes born'. And your use of short forms, coupled with the bad english is really annoying. Hope the sms you sent her weren't written this way? Cause if they were, hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
Its James Bond, not 'jes born'. And your use of short forms, coupled with the bad english is really annoying. Hope the sms you sent her weren't written this way? Cause if they were, hmmm...
its jst a typo error u knw,cus am always fast in typin,bt nt witstanding i will endevour to curtail/take note of dat,wen nxt am typin.tanks
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Equado(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
lol...its obvious y she's avoiding him...mayb after seeing his messages
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by angelsing(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mekenz:
fellas...dere is dis gal,in my faculty dat i fancy somuch,wnts a serious tin wit her(relationship)is jst last wk,dat i approached her,she gave me her nos,bt my problem is dat,she kips avoiding me ever since den,she hardly pick my series of calls,her actittude towards me was so unchallant/change to the worse,dnt knw else to do.cnt farthom wat cn be the cause lately,cus before nw she used to wave at me/greet me wenever we meet.bt nw she is so uncomfortable jst seein me.needs ur sincere advice..no bashing pls..
Try and make comic out of the situation, why don't u write her number on a paper and take it to her and tell her to have her number back and tell her since she gave u her number she has changed that she can have her number back and that u hope she can go back to the way things are that u can't hide the fact u like her. Walk away and wait and see how she reacts..if she feels you she will be more subtle and open if not just jejely leave her alone and look for someone else

1 Like

Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
angelsing:
Try and make comic out of the situation, why don't u write her number on a paper and take it to her and tell her to have her number back and tell her since she gave u her number she has changed that she can have her number back and that u hope she can go back to the way things are that u can't hide the fact u like her. Walk away and wait and see how she reacts..if she feels you she will be more subtle and open if not just jejely leave her alone and look for someone else
hmmm nice idea,mayb i will give it a shot probabely this comin week,that we r entering.
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by 1one: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:

IT'S DISGUSTING!!!

He's forming James Bond with his pathetically woeful English... Mscheeeew!!, angry

See OP... I'm not dissing you, but your English is lame!!.. If this is how you text her or even speak in real life, then no right thinking girl will give you her time.. What is "jes"... How is jes a short form of James.

From one guy to another... abeg up your game.

By the way... Stop calling her and reduce your desperation, Girls don't like it when a guy chokes them... Get a life!... You existed before she came into your orbit... Behave accordingly.
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Tonydeeb(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
MisterLongman:
There are two things involved. Either She dey use form angelina jolie or she is just kinda shy and embarrassed when you are around....
Just like etisalat ring-back tune "Na you know wetin you dey wait for"
Yea...was gonna mntion shy buh if diz is as a result of her shy attitude den she'll @least reply d msgs evn if not openly.
So the two tinz involved here are either she's stupidly playing hard to get or the babe is just not into this guy...
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Tonydeeb(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sorry to say this, buh, I personally fink this lady gave you her nos just to get rid of you...you "cud" be annoying her personality or just doesn't want to be seen hanging wif you...
This happened to a friend of mine and @ long last, the girl finally opened up she gave this guy her no the other day coz she didn't want her friends or anyone coming by to see dem discussing...
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by angelsing(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mekenz:
hmmm nice idea,mayb i will give it a shot probabely this comin week,that we r entering.
Do that and let me know how it turns out
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by tirex(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:

go gentle on the brother now grin
MzPreshie:

go gentle on the brother now
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by carlos1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hazardd:

I couldnt agree more bro. Gals likes to start forming once dey notice u like dem. If na me b d guy, i go just ignore and stop calling her. Damn
Re: Wat Cn U Call Dis Actittude?wat Cn Be The Cause,ur Advice!!! by Mekenz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
carlos1:

I couldnt agree more bro. Gals likes to start forming once dey notice u like dem. If na me b d guy, i go just ignore and stop calling her. Damn
imagine me...tanks bro.perhaps i hv really lost my self ego towards her,hmmm,no easy

(1) (Reply)

TIPS: How To Become Irresistable To Girls / Why You Should Marry A Virgin / Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.