Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) (6109 Views)

Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews / My Take On Lagos State Shops Demolition / Imo State Government Demolishes Shops Under The High Tension Wire,traders Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Rexhenrex(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:

Whatever makes you happy in your world. "Yoruba struggling to compete with ibo". in Nigeria or another country? Yeah all those ibos selling padlocks, pirated cds, Chinese jeans and felele football from bukuru park to rwang pam stadium hold the plateau economy by the balls together with the spare part sellers in farin gada and electronics shops in masalacin jumaa. na true they are the only ones there, they run Plateau state. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ehya...another yaba left patience at loose at least the igbos can boost of what they sell and the make an living from it what do the so called yorubas boost of rather than welding e.t.c grin
IleIfe2:

Whatever makes you happy in your world. "Yoruba struggling to compete with ibo". in Nigeria or another country? Yeah all those ibos selling padlocks, pirated cds, Chinese jeans and felele football from bukuru park to rwang pam stadium hold the plateau economy by the balls together with the spare part sellers in farin gada and electronics shops in masalacin jumaa. na true they are the only ones there, they run Plateau state. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ehya...another yaba left patience at loose at least the igbos can boost of what they sell and the make a living from it, what do the so called yorubas boost of rather than welding e.t.c
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by IleIfe2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rexhenrex:

ehya...another yaba left patience at loose at least the igbos can boost of what they sell and the make an living from it what do the so called yorubas boost of rather than welding e.t.c grin
ehya...another yaba left patience at loose at least the igbos can boost of what they sell and the make a living from it, what do the so called yorubas boost of rather than welding e.t.c

hypermarkets and supermarkets Yoruba/aboki
car dealers Aboki
textile yoruba/aboki
IT/phones aboki/foreigners/yoruba
education etc these are also employers of labor too. thousands of people depend on them for salary

and for small businesses like the ones owned by ibos. show me one ibo shop and i will point at 10 yoruba shops and 15 aboki shops. the only business you'll find more ibos doing in jos is electronics, selling those weirdly named tv and radios and katako.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by AustineE1: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:

car dealers Aboki
textile yoruba/aboki
education etc these are also employers labor too. thousands of people depend on them for salary

and for small busineses like the ones owned by ibos. show me one ibo shop and i will point at 10 yoruba shops and 15 aboki shops. the only business you'll find more ibos doing in jos is electronics, selling those weirdly named tv and radios and katako.
am now convinced you are truly a clown,you are only good for comic relief.Even your brothers will be hiding their faces in shame because of ur post....but one good thing i liked about your post,is that you kept merging Yoruba and North together in your quest to challenge Igbos,to me that was enough respect for igbos,therefore i hands up for you,no comment.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
From my analysis of the picture, I believe the OP is delibrately exaggerating the effect of self imposed holiday on plateau state.

what tool did you use in your analysis?

The cars and people you see beside some shop owners standing at positions gisting, all you see are people driving in hoping to meet an ibo man for business.
That Ibos are celebrating their presence in Plateau has become a crime again.
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by IleIfe2(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
AustineE1:

am now convinced you are truly a clown,you are only good for comic relief.Even your brothers will be hiding their faces in shame because of ur post....but one good thing i liked about your post,is that you kept merging Yoruba and North together in your quest to challenge Igbos,to me that was enough respect for igbos,therefore i hands up for you,no comment.

the point is ibos are petty traders, that's their sky, the peak of their aspiration. petty traders don't run economies. don't take pictures of a building located on a 1.5 kilometer stretch and claim the people that did not open shop today run an economy. comprende? there are so many big businesses in ahmadu Bello way, banks etc.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Still in the north?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:

the point is ibos are petty traders, that's their sky, the peak of their aspiration. petty traders don't run economies. don't take pictures of a building located on a 1.5 kilometer stretch and claim the people that did not open shop today run an economy. comprende? there are so many big businesses in ahmadu Bello way, banks etc.

of course.
Ibos are SMEs owners.
They appear neat in their smes.
Hope I am not driving at something. #Holdbackanger
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Meky7777:
Still in the north?
yes.
Still making money in the north.
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:

And what do Yoruba people sell in Jos apart from Agbo?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by IleIfe2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
victorels:

of course.
Ibos are SMEs owners.
They appear neat in their smes.
Hope I am not driving at something. #Holdbackanger

Yeah neat like the ibo men and women selling palm oil and ugwu in yan konli. noise makers and liars like you are irritants, no one is angry. What do ibos have that anyone want to be jealous of?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by IleIfe2(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

And what do Yoruba people sell in Jos apart from Agbo?

grin grin grin grin well, that was a funny one. Every business known to man.
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:

Yeah neat like the ibo men and women selling palm oil and ugwu in yan konli. noise makers and lies like you are irritants, no one is angry. What do ibos have that anyone want to be jealous of?

ma binu. Ibos do not have anything. Yorubber has everything.
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by IleIfe2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
victorels:

ma binu. Ibos do not have anything. Yorubber has everything.

you sef biko. iyamiri runs the world grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by ChairmanOment: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:

car dealers Aboki
textile yoruba/aboki
education etc these are also employers of labor too. thousands of people depend on them for salary

and for small businesses like the ones owned by ibos. show me one ibo shop and i will point at 10 yoruba shops and 15 aboki shops. the only business you'll find more ibos doing in jos is electronics, selling those weirdly named tv and radios and katako.
Daft Yo-robber ape,
How many Yoruba and Northners run the above business you listed up there?
Are they upto 500 that run the business?
Who runs the taxi driving job? What about patch patch tailors? Agbo sellers nko?

Those business you listed up there, how much do they pay their employers per month?
Is it upto 100k?

That Igbos are having a business free day, I don't know why that is paining you.
The location is not even at Yo-robber land.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by IleIfe2(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
ChairmanOment:
Daft Yo-robber ape,
Who runs the taxi driving job? What about patch patch tailors? Agbo sellers nko?

Those business you listed up there, how much do they pay their employers per month?
Is it upto 100k?

That Igbos are having a business free day, I don't know why that is paining you.

grin grin grin were, o kaa lara. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by ChairmanOment: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:

grin grin grin were, o kaa lara. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you too gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by AustineE1: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
ChairmanOment:
Daft Yo-robber ape,

Is it upto 100k?

am surprise that you guys are still responding to that frustrated young man,i can see that the closure of Igbo businesses today in Jos is running him mad,probably he gets his crumbs from running era for Igbo business men,we are quite familiar with the slippery and ludicrous nature of his people...whatever they cant get,they criticise!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
The day is finally over.
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Adeoba10(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
christejames:
Chukwu gozie ndigbo nine!!!
Chukwu gozie ndigbo ten
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Adeoba10:

Chukwu gozie ndigbo ten
Why did you murrrrrder Igbo like that.
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Adeoba10(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
victorels:

Why did you murrrrrder Igbo like that.
isi gini?
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Adeoba10(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pls, dont read dis comment, i made a mistake dats y... OmGod... u'v read it, anyway may u succeed in dis world n hereafter...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Adeoba10:

isi gini?
there is a big difference between nine and nine.
One is igbo nine while the other is English nine.
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Adeoba10(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
victorels:
there is a big difference between nine and nine.
One is igbo nine while the other is English nine.
Isokay....Kedu maka nwoke gi nwenyi?
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Still it.

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by kettykin: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
The issue of jos economy was discussed by the north some months back, how come some people want to turn the truth on its head
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by kettykin: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Igbos have more investments in the north than any other groups

ACF said the ongoing controversy in the East on issuance of identity cards to persons of northern extraction was uncalled for and estimated that the Igbos’ investments in Kaduna, Kano, and Jos alone amounted to about N45 trillion.

The Deputy Secretary-General of ACF, Abubakar Umar said this while addressing members of the South-South/South-East Arewa Coalition, who paid a courtesy call on ACF on Thursday.

According to him, statistics available to them indicated that the Igbos’ investments in Kaduna, Kano, and Jos alone amounted to N45 trillion and with such huge investments in just three States of the north, the Easterners have no reason to maltreat northerners doing businesses in the East, stressing that, “If the table turns, it could be disastrous to their investments.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Rexhenrex(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:

car dealers Aboki
textile yoruba/aboki

who is this shallow minded urchin again ain't u tired of verging the igbos Haba,OK go to terminus and show me 5 shops that belongs to the so called "Yoruba's" mind u I base in jos majority of the shops are owned by Igbo and the specialize in different fields the so called I.t personals are Yoruba who get there daily breed from being employed by the igbos most if the boutique in terminus are owned by igbos e.g big boutiques like razor sharp.onuigbo stores and takemore boutique phone repairs shops are mostly owned by the Igbo please I know u are among the touts that hang around hamaz don't worry they Igbo might employ you soon retard. u said Yoruba own hyper markets rubbish go to awka or abuja and see hyper markets/malls owned by the igbo u will agree with me DAT u are a retard.go see companies of the igbos the lik3s of peter obi in no son and to mention but a few.proudly an Igbo if e pain u go kiss a transformer looser.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by EVarn(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
PDP at work
Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by IleIfe2(m): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Rexhenrex:
who is this shallow minded urchin again ain't u tired of verging the igbos Haba,OK go to terminus and show me 5 shops that belongs to the so called "Yoruba's" mind u I base in jos majority of the shops are owned by Igbo and the specialize in different fields the so called I.t personals are Yoruba who get there daily breed from being employed by the igbos most if the boutique in terminus are owned by igbos e.g big boutiques like razor sharp.onuigbo stores and takemore boutique phone repairs shops are mostly owned by the Igbo please I know u are among the touts that hang around hamaz don't worry they Igbo might employ you soon retard. u said Yoruba own hyper markets rubbish go to awka or abuja and see hyper markets/malls owned by the igbo u will agree with me DAT u are a retard.go see companies of the igbos the lik3s of peter obi in no son and to mention but a few.proudly an Igbo if e pain u go kiss a transformer looser.

kill yourself, stop lying. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by Rexhenrex(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2014
IleIfe2:

kill yourself, stop lying. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
wish u the same bro...let me give u a little piece of advice don't hate on people above u and always remember not to bring baseless fact on naira land because there are people who there fingers itch them to countermine those reckless posts of urs.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Day in Plateau State - Shops Under locks (Pix Included) by IleIfe2(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Rexhenrex:

wish u the same bro...let me give u a little piece of advice don't hate on people above u and always remember not to bring baseless fact on naira land because there are people who there fingers itch them to countermine those reckless posts of urs.

look who's talking, have you read what your fellow urchins posted? because ibos did not open shop on saturday, then you come online congratulating each other that you dominate jos economy while the non-igbos are being threatened if they open shop. Ibos reason like animals no wonder they are treated like one.

I repeat, petty traders don't run economies. show me one ibo owned shop and i will show you 30 owned by non-ibos. egt above yourself before you dream of getting above others. ote!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Will Disqualify Buhari Tomorrow. / Just In: Biafra Newspaper Hits Anambra - Pics / Electing Sheriff National Chairman Will Be Disastrous, Okupe Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.