Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Hypocrites (3846 Views)

NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? / Northern Elders Are Hypocrites, Says Jimeta / Dora Akunyili & Gov. Peter Obi Are Hypocrites– Dr. Chris Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites by auwal87(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2008
This Problem is not from Leaders of Nigeria, but from the Citizens of Nigeria themselves, Now in Nigeria it is very very very hard to find someone that you can trust.

1 - A Nigerian would hardly keep his promise (must add days, weeks, or even months to his promise)
2 - A Nigerian always tell lies and spread rumours across everywhere
3 - A Nigerian would hardly be trusted (esp with Money)
4 - A Nigerian always try as much as possible to cheat (In exam, in business, in anything)

A country that has more than 90% of people that cannot be trusted, how will you expect anything good from that country? Nowadays I see even bank officials are getting involved in Financial Crimes, what a heck!

Well, I'm not a Nigerian, I'm not a Biafran also, I'm a UAE citizen, not the Arab Emirates, but the Arewa Emirates,  I wanted to share this wit u guys,  It is time you stop cheating yourselves, it is time you understand that Nigeria needs to be divided,
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by bawomolo(m): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2008
talk about the right time to post such a thread. idiot
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by udezue(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2008
Yes divide the evil entity.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by Muza(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2008
udezue:

Yes divide the evil entity.

Its your evil house that will divide, Big fool
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by kosovo(m): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2008
hmmm, This topic seems to be more debatable than the 08 election
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by udezue(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2008
Muza,

Evil ppl like Hausa ppl should be separated away from us.

U ARE SONS OF SATAN. SATANIC ETHNIC GROUP. TUFIAKWA
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by auwal87(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2008
kosovo:

hmmm, This topic seems to be more debatable than the 08 election

If only they knew whats good for them,
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by ikeyman00(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
hausas are from the space!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by auwal87(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
NO, they are from Earth just like you are, Children of Adam & Eve, But have different culture, attitude, thinking, etc, I would like to share with u their very very old writing, which looks like this,

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by ikeyman00(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
yes u right they are animals and vampires gworo chewer and gutter sniffers
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by Muza(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
ikeyman00:

yes u right they are animals and vampires gworo chewer and gutter sniffers

Nnyamirin banza,
wat do u know other than to cheats,do juju,blood money,militancy,and all sort of vices.
Anything bad was brought to this country by igbos.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by ikeyman00(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2008
waka sheke, anuofa olodo

shaira criminals, wey no de practice what they preach! even the saudis arent as daft and mugu as stupid and useless hausaman is!

juju or no juju, the south arent as fucked as monkie brain hausa man is!

dafur encroachin! idots

look hausa mumu! u mean those oil money shaira abacha, shaira IBB, shaira northern emirs! chineke god are these malams human beings or alien found in nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by JJYOU: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2008
wonders
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
Muza:

Nnyamirin banza,
what do u know other than to cheats,do juju,blood money,militancy,and all sort of vices.

How? Or do you think we are kids in this forum?
We all know how nigeria was ran aground and the tribes that carried out the conspiracy.

Good thing the Igbos are getting fed up, its clear what will happen soon; history.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by DavidDylan(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2008
Muza:

Nnyamirin banza,
what do u know other than to cheats,do juju,blood money,militancy,and all sort of vices.

Remove oil money and VAT . . . you and your people wont know what civilisation means. Cattle rearing bunch of coconut heads.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
bawomolo:

talk about the right time to post such a thread. idiot

I wonder ooo, it is as if some people live for this crap, ethnic bashing.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by cre8tivity(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2008
it is disgraceful to notice how much respect you guys have for one another.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by angel101(f): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2008
i do agree that nigerians are hypocrites but thats because we dont hold our leaders responsible nothing else.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by gadogado(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
auwal 87, where did you get that hausa alphabet/writing system from?? whats the link? is it really true that hausas developed an indigineous writing system??
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by ikeyman00(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
crea and josboy

in as much we disagree, verbally abuse eachother etc, i think one thing certain is nobody dies, no one is runnin around here with daggers

can u pitcure the diffference

drop all that equivocations!! it aint helpin rather dafur in the makin is pendin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by Muza(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2008
Awalu,ka yi gaskiya.Nigerians munafukai ne.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by ikeyman00(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
ewu hausa
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by Muza(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
Nyamiri(Igbo),Uwarka.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by auwal87(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
How I wish Niger Area people of West Africa can understand the situation they are in and sort solutions for themselves just like the way the Thailand people did, but that is Niger Area, the Police will massmurder people and impose a curfew. Nigerians will turn the protest into Religious or Ethnic Violence. How I wish Niger Area people are not Hypocrites. Nigeria is in short, the Hell of Earth!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by lucabrasi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
@poster
i agree that we nigerians constitute a large part of the fault for the copuntry's present situation,its easy to blame the north for everything or blame ibo,yoruba and hausa leaders for our woes but what we are not agreed upon are your reasons,my own reason are that
1) we nigerians are not patriotic
2)its really hard to unify us or to have a single purpose,you will always find a judas amongst every dozen nigerians
3)we are quick to blame the leaders for the decay in infrastructures e.t.c yet most nigerians and even their generations have never paid tax before,yet they are quick to blame the govt.
4)we rarely help each other out,i read somewhere that only 2% of children in orphanages are ever adopted,include that with the child witches and all the other ill in the society we have conveninently ignored before a white person had to point them out to us and you ll realise the uncomfortable truth.
5)tribalism,ethnic bigotry is tearing us apart, and also affecting any coherent thinking from most nigerians.
6)some nigerians abroad who know themselves especially here in the politics section are quick to point out the ills in our society,and nigerians inability to face the corrupt politicians,start a revolution e.t.c are in far away u.s.a in cosy apartments waiting for poor nigerians to die for a clean nigerian after which they will come back here yet they are not ready to fly home and stimulate the journey to change
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by auwal87(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
i agree that we nigerians constitute a large part of the fault for the copuntry's present situation,its easy to blame the north for everything or blame ibo,yoruba and hausa leaders for our woes but what we are not agreed upon are your reasons,my own reason are that
1) we nigerians are not patriotic
2)its really hard to unify us or to have a single purpose,you will always find a judas amongst every dozen nigerians
3)we are quick to blame the leaders for the decay in infrastructures e.t.c yet most nigerians and even their generations have never paid tax before,yet they are quick to blame the govt.
4)we rarely help each other out,i read somewhere that only 2% of children in orphanages are ever adopted,include that with the child witches and all the other ill in the society we have conveninently ignored before a white person had to point them out to us and you ll realise the uncomfortable truth.
5)tribalism,ethnic bigotry is tearing us apart, and also affecting any coherent thinking from most nigerians.
6)some nigerians abroad who know themselves especially here in the politics section are quick to point out the ills in our society,and nigerians inability to face the corrupt politicians,start a revolution e.t.c are in far away USA in cosy apartments waiting for poor nigerians to die for a clean nigerian after which they will come back here yet they are not ready to fly home and stimulate the journey to change

Well, all what you have said above just confirmed my points;

1. Lie
2. Trust
3. Promise

How would a person abroad come back when Nigerians are not yet ready for the change? He will only come back and continue to suffer together with other Nigerians. But if only he knew that Yes! Now Nigerians are ready for the change, of course he will be glad to Join them.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by lucabrasi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2008
auwal87:

How would a person abroad come back when Nigerians are not yet ready for the change? He will only come back and continue to suffer together with other Nigerians. But if only he knew that Yes! Now Nigerians are ready for the change, of course he will be glad to Join them.
he/she wil;l; come back if he really believes in change, the chinese did leave several lucrative jobs in europe,australia,america for less paying jobs in a repressive government to built their country, seems as if you are insinuating that nigerians abroad should wait till everything is all nice and clean then move back to a ready made,cleaned up nigeria, doesnt work that way,if you are not ready to die for nigeria,why should an average nigerian in nigeria put his life on the line for you
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by mekk(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
lucabrasi:

if you are not ready to die for nigeria,why should an average nigerian in nigeria put his life on the line for you

Its only a simpleton that would want to die for a country that condone profesional government thiefs!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by asha80(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
I have said this before and i will cotinue to say it

That most nigerians see nigeria as an enterprise to make money from and not a nation or country to serve and build because there is no feeling of nationhood amongst its people
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by auwal87(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
lucabrasi:

he/she wil;l; come back if he really believes in change, the chinese did leave several lucrative jobs in europe,australia,america for less paying jobs in a repressive government to built their country, seems as if you are insinuating that nigerians abroad should wait till everything is all nice and clean then move back to a ready made,cleaned up nigeria, doesnt work that way,if you are not ready to die for nigeria,why should an average nigerian in nigeria put his life on the line for you

Yes, I would not like an average Nigerian to put his life for me, but for himself, because for the person that is already, he has already done, it remains for the people that remain in the country to fight for themselves not for those abroad, they should fight for the never winning war for themselves not for anyone. Because Nigeria was not made to survive, it was made only to cause, and it is causing. So, It has Just began.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by OBVIOUS(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2008
1 - A Nigerian would hardly keep his promise (must add days, weeks, or even months to his promise)
2 - A Nigerian always tell lies and spread rumours across everywhere
3 - A Nigerian would hardly be trusted (esp with Money)
4 - A Nigerian always try as much as possible to cheat (In exam, in business, in anything)

L O L. If you can survive in Nigeria, you can survive anywhere in the world. gba beh!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites by asha80(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2008
@auwal87

Are you saying think that nigeria will break up undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aganga: Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Now N4trillion / The President's Oath Of Office / PETITION TO RECONSTRUCT NIGERIANS's ARCHAEOLOGICAL PYRAMIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.