Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies In The World (2931 Views)

El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) / World's Powerful Intelligence Agencies (ten) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies In The World by Qsscruz(m): 3:05am On Nov 30, 2014
I hope we get there someday ...I have a dream..
Re: Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies In The World by SeverusSnape(m): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2014
MisterLongman:

I think its mossad..... They might not be as popular as cia but they are not to be toyed with
Nah... Think again bro, The CIA is so shrouded in mystery and are involved in so many conspiracy theory.
Re: Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies In The World by omenka(m): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2014
stanech:
mossad is baddest of them all and then CIA comes second
Believe me, Mossad can't do without the CIA. I think the CIA is "baddest" followed closely by the GRU. Even more like a shoulder to shoulder thing.
Re: Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies In The World by stanech: 5:50am On Nov 30, 2014
[quote
author=omenka post=28460854]Believe me, Mossad can't do without the
CIA. I think the CIA is "baddest" followed closely by the GRU. Even more
like a shoulder to shoulder thing.[/quote] i have heard testimonies and seen moivies that can testify to the fact that mossad is more deadly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opeyemi Bamidele Of Ekiti State Decamp To Apc Tomorow Welcome GMB. / Stadiums Of Nigeria / Nigeria To Cut Senators, Reps’ Jumbo Pay As Buhari Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.