Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

DTHA 2015: Izeze Emerges PDP Candidate For Ughelli South Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DTHA 2015: Izeze Emerges PDP Candidate For Ughelli South Constituency (1224 Views)

PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / DTHA 2015: Izeze Cleared To Contest For Ughelli South Constituency / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DTHA 2015: Izeze Emerges PDP Candidate For Ughelli South Constituency by nelsonegware: 3:00am On Nov 30, 2014
DTHA 2015: Reuben Izeze emerges PDP Candidate for Ughelli South Constituency

OTU-JEREMI - Com. Reuben Rume Izeze has emerged the Peoples Democratic Party candidate for the Delta State House of Assembly, Ughelli South Constituency in the 2015 general elections. This was the outcome of the PDP primary election which was conducted at the Otu-Jeremi Stadium, the headquarters of Ughelli South Local Govermnent Area.

Com. Izeze won the contest by the affirmation of all delegates present where he was returned unopposed to emerge the PDP Flag bearer in the 2015 general elections for Delta State House of Assembly, Ughelli South Constituency.

The Returning officer Tunde Fregene while declaring Com. Izeze winner said "By the powers vested in me as Returning Officer for this Primary Election in Ughelli South Local Government, I hereby declare Com. (Barr.) Reuben Rume Izeze winner of the PDP House of Assembly Primary Election having secured the affirmation votes of all delegates present retuning him unopposed. Congratulations."

In his acceptance speech, Com. Reuben Izeze who was full of elation thanked the delegates for finding him worthy to be returned unopposed. He also paid glowing tributes to His Excellency the Governor of Delta State Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan, CON, His Excellency, the Deputy Governor Prof. Amos Agbe Utuama, SAN, Senator Emmanuel Aguariavwodo, Hon. Dr Chris Oghenechovwen, Prof. G.G. Darah, the PDP Chairman in the local Government Chief Aguonigho for their contributions to the success of the election.

Com. Izeze promised to work with all his co-contestants and other stakeholders to ensure victory for the party at the general elections.

"I want to sincerely thank all my co-contestants for the matured and civilized way we all conducted ourselves. I want to assure all of them that this is our Victroy and not Izeze's . We all have fought gallantly and the time to close ranks and fight as one indivisible family is now. As we match towards the general elections we must all work together, as the contest is no longer about individuals but the Party." He said.

The Deputy Governor Prof. Amos Utuama while congratulating Com. Izeze described him as a dogged gentleman who has contributed a lot to the progress of the party in the state and Ughelli South local government in particular and therefore urged other aspirants to understand that in every election only one person will emerge victorious. He therefore urged them to work hard together as a family to ensure the victory of the party in the general elections.

Re: DTHA 2015: Izeze Emerges PDP Candidate For Ughelli South Constituency by BigBizzy(m): 4:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Na for mid night them choose am? I no trust these men jare
Re: DTHA 2015: Izeze Emerges PDP Candidate For Ughelli South Constituency by obazman(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Ready to serve his people

(1) (Reply)

FG Behind Boko Haram - Sect Leader / Buhari Catches Anti-graft Mood But Divides Nigerian Voters - Reuters / Where Are Buhari's Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.