Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 (43107 Views)

Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by davidonoja: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
ghost1718:
dude u need procold

CANT u see i am trying to stop fight hereundecidedundecided

Who is fighting before you are stopping
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by holatin(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
kipesco:

yeah, Tambuwal to go to court again this time to be restored back as speaker but u c it will b too late.
Last time they tried him that is y he was not impeached but now hmmmm he is crying.
Just continue eating ur popcorn but don't put in a breakable plate.
pls use your bp pill ooo cus I love you been alive
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Timijo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
These don't know anything about the government at all. They talked as if they are not part of the government that they said cannot curb boko haram and give security to the people.
As far as am concern, all of them should be impeached. The house should be disolved and let's have new set of government.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Timijo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
These people don't know anything about the government at all. They talked as if they are not part of the government that they said cannot curb boko haram and give security to the people.
As far as am concern, all of them should be impeached. The house should be disolved and let's have new set of government.
Anything different from this, GEJ till 2019.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by ghost1718(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
davidonoja:

Who is fighting before you are stopping
go back and read comments undecided
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by NewsHub: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

The part in bold is a bloody lie that has been bursted here several time. Do you have any new statistical data to support such claims?

Please could you tell us the most educated region in Nigeria? I am not a Yoruba, but i can tell you that region is indeed blessed intellectually. And the corporate world in Nigeria is run by them. No need to argue!
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Anglovel: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
dunkem21:
Surely, they shall gather but they shall scatter for he that is in Jonathan is greater than that in Goliath.

A thousand shall fall at thy right hand, and another ten thousand shall you trample under your feet.

Be courageous Ebele, fear not; for victory is sure.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Timijo:
These people don't know anything about the government at all. They talked as if they are not part of the government that they said cannot curb boko haram and give security to the people.
Anything different from this, GEJ till 2019.

U talk Lyk a child
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
NON OF YOU WILL BE ALIVE TO WITNESS WHAT WILL BEFALL THIS NATION IF THE 'BORN TO RULE' HAUSA POLITICIANS EVER SUCCEED IN REMOVING JONATHAN.

NIGERIA WILL BECOME HISTORY!!!

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE...

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
okekeanayo:
they should also serve impeachment notice to south-south and south-east because what they are planning have severe consequence to our nation.
Whether you diz uselez A Pee shit like it or not, GEJ is whom I'm going to vote for twenty thousand times and over and nothing will shake.. No be diz century we don dey hear 'vote for change' and all dzi fake promises. Haters should go n die for all I care grin

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
temmy16:

Whether you diz uselez A Pee shit like it or not, GEJ is whom I'm going to vote for twenty thousand times and over and nothing will shake.. No be diz century we don dey hear 'vote for change' and all dzi fake promises. Haters should go n die for all I care grin
Very wise of you dear!
I was beginning to think that everybody has been brainwashed by the APC's deception.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
NewsHub:

Please could you tell us the most educated region in Nigeria? I am not a Yoruba, but i can tell you that region is indeed blessed intellectually. And the corporate world in Nigeria is run by them. No need to argue!

I don't do blind arguements, I back my arguements with data. have you got any raw and verifiable data from educational institutions or otherwise to support your assertion?

I do not know how long you have been on Nairaland but that topic has been debated here severally and all available data show that the Yorubas are not the most educated people in Nigeria.

As per them running the corporate world in Nigeria, you may be too young to know that when the civil war ended in 1970, the Igbos who had deposit in banks were given 20 pounds each irrespective of how much they had in the bank. Shortly after that, the Federal government on the advise of Baba Awolowo went ahead to nationalize almost all the multinational companies by selling shares in those companies to Nigerians. The Igbos who just lost all in the civil war and having only 20 pounds to start life with obviously could not partake in the policy leaving those multinationals in the hands of the Yorubas.

Do a little research and find out the situation of things before the civil war.

I repeat, the Yorubas are not the most educated in Nigeria (at all levels from Primary to tertiary), thanks to the internet which has made data available to all

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by skyp(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Seriously, this impeachment issue has nothing absolutely to do with the well being of this nation. Is all about selfish interest and it will bring doom to this nation. How many months has he got to stay in office before election? Why impeachment at this very point in time? Does it mean he hasn't committed an impeachabled offences all the while he has been in office? Please someone should answer
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Highly commendable! Time to kick out the Otuoke shoeless drunk out of Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by darne(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Lets get him thrown out !!!! angry angry angry
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by BroOsas(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2014
True justice is what we need in this matter. It is truly wrong for the president to invade the national assembly with mobile police; my broda Jona by strength shall no man prevail,,,,if God say you go remain there nothin go fit stop am but if Baba say no way abeg come house come sidon you don try...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by BroOsas(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2014
True justice is what we need in this matter. It is truly wrong for the president to invade the national assembly with mobile police; my broda Jona by strength shall no man prevail,,,,if God say you go remain there nothin go fit stop am but if Jehovah say no way abeg come house come sidon you don try...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Timijo(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2014
zaragal:

U talk Lyk a child
Thank you old grand pa
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Metete60: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Redstone(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmmm, lots of comments. Well, let's all wait and see how it pans out.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by cmoneke: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijanaso:

My friend, this forum is for mature audience and not a secondary school chatting site. Next time compose your write up in English language please.
Lol mr english please these forum is for. Mature minds n I talk to mature ppl not a oneabi guy dat won't ladies to notice them lol english write up I laff do u no wat. Write up is I no u have never written anytin reasonble bf dis is ur. 1st tym lol. Pls am not Here for ur likes ok am here for my self so I can say my mind ok not to show who write english or nt wink
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by obayaya(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Teespice:

GBAM

Long overdue.

Wishful thinking...
PDP controls more than 60% of both the Senate and HOR..

One advice though...
Be careful what you wish for...

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Acecube(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
naturallysmart:

Hello Acecube,
Don't mind that idiiot.he can't live in places like warri cuz he aint even street wise nor smart.
Anyway,Are u from Auchi in Edo state. Seems I knw u some how.

laffing in french @ topic cheesy
Apc daydreaming since 196bc but it won't happen. Can bet anything on this.
please how come u know me ?
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Acecube:
please how come u know me ?

I guess I had u on my 2go handler back then.

BTW, are u related to any kelvin, u look like the younger brother.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Acecube(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2014
naturallysmart:

I guess I had u on my 2go handler back then.

BTW, are u related to any kelvin, u look like the younger brother.
don't know any kelvin
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Gboliwe: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gboliwe:
Very very interesting!

Some folks think 3rd december will take a decade to come, its just some couple of days away. God willing, I'll be alive and healthy to be right back here to laugh at some of the comments.

Update please! Today is that 3rd December we were talking about the other day that seemed so far away. Any impeachment notice or are the noisemaking witches still meeting?
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by madjune(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:

so y d word screwing sir ?
bless you

Abeg o. Where did I use the word "screwing?" Sir?
Seems you don't like being quoted.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by holatin(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
madjune:

Abeg o. Where did I use the word "screwing?" Sir?
Seems you don't like being quoted.
no I so much love it
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by naijanaso: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2015
cmoneke:

Lol mr english please these forum is for. Mature minds n I talk to mature ppl not a oneabi guy dat won't ladies to notice them lol english write up I laff do u no wat. Write up is I no u have never written anytin reasonble bf dis is ur. 1st tym lol. Pls am not Here for ur likes ok am here for my self so I can say my mind ok not to show who write english or nt wink

Hope you understand the difference between FORUM and FORA.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by VaselineCrew: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2021
holatin:
then better days are coming.
if this true then that the best news NIGERIAN has heard in the last six years.
let kick him out and install the general.
General buhari the exterminator of corruption and terrorism.
Vote for buhari
Vote for change

Exterminator of corruption??

Chai!

This is how you guys always market wicked people.

Now I’m sure you’ve moved on to Tinubu and Atiku, calling them saviors when it’s obvious they are the same old corrupt bunch.

My own is that, why won’t Nigerians ever learn?

Is it that you guys just want to suffer forever, and want your children to suffer even more than you?

You are all so wicked in this country with your votes, wicked evil electorate.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Danjikanbauchi: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Today Buhari has done worst things including killing innocent people, sponsoring Terrorists activities in Nigeria yet the Senate or house members can't speak up again

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / NLC: Labour Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.