Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 (43108 Views)

Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by pmc01(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
new2020:
Impeach GEJ? You think SE, SS and North Central...hardcore GEJ supporters will just be watching? Try 'am see big trouble. Core North pimping their Yoruba slaves since 1967. SE, SS and North Central are ready for this eventuality!

I suppose you're the chief press secretary to the coalition of SE/SS/NC societies, right?

8 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Sodiq3(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
'
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by benedictac(f): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
then better days are coming.
if this true then that the best news NIGERIAN has heard in the last six years.
let kick him out and install the general.
General buhari the exterminator of corruption and terrorism.
Vote for buhari
Vote for change

u be M.U.M.U.

3 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by 4C2215131: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
blemon44:
But who ever said that he's going to be impeached is really mistaken
cos this man is going to lead us till 2019 and there are no two ways about it
cos he does not have rivalry

While I'm not holding brief for GEJ detractors (read:APC), there is much substance to the claims of "monumental corruption" in GEJ's watch. It's just stupendous.

Is he going to carry on like this for another 4 yrs (should he emerge the victor come 2015)? Used to dis-regard much touted corruption claims, but, my own investigations has served to corroborate the allegation of corruption leveled against the man.

If he must continue to have the respect and support of the polity he MUST come clean, fight Corruption and not appear to do so. Nigerians aren't as gullible as some think. This assertion of mine in no way endorses APC as being the better when it comes to corruption as save their default flag bearer who in general terms is considered incorruptible ( a stance I find difficult to espouse by the way) the party is made up of risidivist and re-calcitrant hoodlums who'd sell their mothers at the drop of crude oil for a political appointment. PDP?...let me not start...

7 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Danosophe(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
All the National Assembly members; both senators and house of reps, collecting monies for constituency projects since their being voted into offices. What have they done for the people of their constituencies with all the monies collected? How have they affected the life and people of their constituencies? This is a case of the Pot accusung the Kettle of being black. They also should be impeached and removed by their constituency. Are they not part of the government of the day?

4 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by darkjorse: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
muslims /hausa -fulani /northerns want to make sure that she Christian does not rule this country. the number of millionaires in the north has reduced drastically because they don't share the oil money as they do before. we all know the source of wealth of all these alhajis, imagine sani abacha paying Niger republic salary from Nigeria's pocket. look at all the airline owned by Hausa people is grounded because they get no lifeline from Nigerian money. No more bogus contract. they are all hanging on dangote or living on their past glory. Just wait and see what will happen

4 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by BRAV0O(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Till then....

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by onyeguy: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Well am leaving this country because I found no peace any more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by idee91: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
I cant wait o
Ahhh !!!!! grin
Dancing shoki in advanceadvance cool

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by AreaFada2: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ellidude:
Slowly and steady, Nigeria is tearing apart. My brother GEJ pls come home and rest.

Abi o, 2015 is nearly here. Americans and co are working hard for their prediction to happen.

To your tent o Isreal.

Buhari can head Arewa Republic (he will grant second class citizenship to Rotimi Amaechi...he can change his name to Rahman Amadu).

Tinubu can hijack SW politics.

Well GEJ come n lead Niger Delta Republic. No body will call you clueless because you're a minority tribe person in your home.

No more scheming for oil blocks and money.

SHIKENA

4 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by wasiudvd(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
new2020:
Impeach GEJ? You think SE, SS and North Central...hardcore GEJ supporters will just be watching? Try 'am see big trouble. Core North pimping their Yoruba slaves since 1967; using them like cheap tissue paper and flushing them. SE, SS and North Central are united and ready for this eventuality. The era of division amongst us is far gone!!!

North Central?
new2020:
Impeach GEJ? You think SE, SS and North Central...hardcore GEJ supporters will just be watching? Try 'am see big trouble. Core North pimping their Yoruba slaves since 1967; using them like cheap tissue paper and flushing them. SE, SS and North Central are united and ready for this eventuality. The era of division amongst us is far gone!!!

North Central?

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
mufasapapasanta:
Fools in paradise! Keep on deceiving ur self's and the gullible Nigerians, incase APC don't knw it will be much easier 4 a cow 2 pass tru d eyes of a needle that ur evil plans 2 materialise! undecided Rabish!
lol

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
blemon44:
But who ever said that he's going to be impeached is really mistaken
cos this man is going to lead us till 2019 and there are no two ways about it
cos he does not have rivalry

Are you trying to say we nigerians don't have a say on whether we want him or not? Like the presidency is a birthright to him? Reason my friend!!!!! Let your brain do some work

3 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by idee91: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
I cant wait 4 this to be true o
Ahhh !!!!! grin
Dancing shoki in advanceadvance cool
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by 4C2215131: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
Vote for buhari
Vote for change

Don't be too quick to shout Eureka! There's something 'bout that office that make "good" men go mad. Hoping I won't have to remind you of this statement of yours some 2 years hence, God keeping us and Nigeria alive.

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by davidonoja: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
Vote for buhari
Vote for change

Keep deceiving your yourself come and remove GEJ let see na

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by demopiper(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
poetic Justice #in Kendrick Lamar's voice
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by lastmessenger: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dusting my guns for a possible action.civil war loading.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by cyberguy72(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dopeyomi:
♡̷̴̬̩̃̊κ
MUMU wud d impeachment(dats if it happens) transform to APC taking over government?

They shOuld do tHat fast.. APC till 2023
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by ChynoBEATS: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
__
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by ChynoBEATS: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Seems lyk those Hausa bon-fools want WAR cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hehe " (in M.I's voice) SOMEBODY Wants Too Diieeee SOMEBODY Wants Too Die o! smiley smiley Woh....... Dokubo will make life hard for all of you..... U're aboki A.s.s n ur Boko haram Won't even stand.... Infact .....Ateke TOM must hear this

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by kelvyndollar(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Story for the gods..... GEJ till 2019 :PStory for the gods..... GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by sarutobie(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
mynairatime:
Is not jona's fault it seems God blessed southsouth with great natural resources but didnt bless them with great mental/human resources.
a bastard humanoid can type this bullpoo and it is left to stand abi? so it is the gambaris that are blessed with mental resources to lord over nigeria abi? I laugh at any lost son from the SS that will join hands with people who have such mentality as the vagabond that posted this nonsense...Their sons and daughters are not good enough to govern but their resources are good to be plundered right? you and your ilks are in for a rude awakening next year.

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Good! The best weapon against the treacherous is treachery.
grin

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by onyeguy: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
win1234:
after the impeachment who will take over?

Na babangida abi u think say na who ells
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by jauntty: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
There are 3 sides to every Nigeria politicking story : PDP side , APC side and the TRUTH. Impeachment is not necessary and they should not heat up the political arena more than it is now. BTW...whether PDP or APC, it all boil down to their selfish ambitions and not the interest of the common man. I only pity the jobless fellows who come here to insult each other because of their affiliations to some political bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Aktsmith104: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
I tot his tenor expire 2015 d aous is only doin dia job by givin him terminal leav
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Frankenstein: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
I hope they follow through with the process.
The clueless goat needs to vacate Aso Rock angry
And if the clueless goat refuses to go, do you have an inkling on what will follow? The ND militants will arm themselves to stand by Jonathan if the military tries to depose him.

And by the way, our military is not of one mind, Generals will be divided in their support. Imagine our military fighting at different fronts. Boko haram will take over the whole North just like ISIS took over Northern Iraq.

Middle beltans might raise a militia to defend themselves and before Boko haram gets close to the south, foreign countries will intervene- drone strikes will send them running.

Igbos will declare Biafra Republic and ND tribes will either join them or form a separate state.

Yoruba people will be busy defending themselves from the invading forces of Boko haram starting from Kwara state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
if d impeachment went well he will be impeach.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by lastmessenger: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
prof1990:

Are you trying to say we nigerians don't have a say on whether we want him or not? Like the presidency is a birthright to him? Reason my friend!!!!! Let your brain do some work
Nigerians ofcourse have a say. The southwest and some parts of the north don't want him but the south east and the south south want him. Maybe they should divide the country into two . South west and the north can form a new country while south south and southern east form their own country.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Ibro27: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
bounch of jokers. why on earth av u had an incubent legitimate president impeached? they can only fostrate him but cant be impeached.

2 Likes

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
They cant impeach Jonathan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS / Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.