Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (60386 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

I should be the one to tell you to go and read Nigeria history and world history as well. Neutral people have written and published different books about Nigeria civil war but the pathetic thing about you guys is trying to force your own version of stories on others while refusing to accept others. You see why you guys are pathetic! The coup plotters claimed that the government in which Okpara and Nnamdi Azikwe were part of was corrupt( Igbo version-violence in the north, south west and south south too) but decided to kill the other regions' politicians on the ground of violence and corruption. Does what(okppara and nnamdi weren't corrupt) you wrote up there make sense to you? Was the violence in south west has anything to do with the east? Assuming the coup plotters were Northerners and Westerners and the politicians from the east were killed like that while the coup plotters exonerated their regional politicians from any wrongdoing, would Igbos accept it? would they be happy about it? When your corrupt sister-aviation minister or other easterners were caught red handed in the same corruption in 21st century for that matter, you are the only tribe that has audacity to walked on the street in full support of your daughter. You guys even added tribal colouration to the whole issue............. Let me say this, as long as you guys refuse to acknowledge the fact that your attitude towards others need to be looked into, then, always prepare for pogrom. No Igbo man on earth would ever allow a Northerner or Westerner to come to the east and start claiming what does not belong to their forefathers cos you guys are obviously more territorial in nature than others. Being a Nigerian does not mean i should go to the east and start disrespecting their culture or their people.

Let us talk about the pogrom, i am afraid to let you know that every points raised by Saudauna in that video were right. A leader needs to protect their own people first before protecting others. In 21st century, British prime minster David Cameron still comes on live tv, shouting British jobs for british people, how does he want other people who are paying the same taxes with british people but on permanent resident card, on student visas or other Europeans living here to feel but that is not his business, his business is to protect the british interest first as a prime minister. What you and your likes ought to have done is to have answered the question that was raised in that interview; how many Northerners or Westerners do you have on your regional payroll if you guys are not more tribalistic than others? simple question! isnt't it? Listen, if you keep disrespecting other people on their own soil; in their own region under the pretence of one Nigeria, my friend, you better start preparing for war cos everybody is naturally territorial in their own way even little kids. I ll like to use Britain which consists of: Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland as a typical example here. As enlightened as British people are and how old they have all been together, English man wouldn't say something stupid to a Scottish man in Glasgow, otherwise he would be looking for trouble and if you doubt this, go on youtube and see how they fought over territorial issues in 21st century.

Finally, always respect your hosts and peace ll always be yours. Being a British by virtue of ....... does not mean i should be disrespectful to the original British people. Carrying the same passport does not make me an English man. If i was caught as a terrorist as a british citizen with Nigerian root, they would collect their passport back and eventually deport me back to Nigeria but if a Scottish man finds himself in this same crime, his passport would still remain intact.
u missed it bro. The coup was not carried out by Igbos alone but by persons from other tribes. The coup failed not because the Igbos were biased in their killing but because some persons boycotted their part. Mind you, the coup was carried out to remove the corrupt govt and install Awolowo as the president. Nigeria would have been better off if only the coup came to fruition.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by jameson065(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2014
BlueMurder:

It is amazing how people hold onto and circulate fallacies so as to keep on justifying their prejudices. Can you provide us with proof that Muslims, particularly those here on NL, saw nothing wrong with the bombing of churches by boko haram? Are you just rehashing the trash other robots have spewed because it sounds sweet to your ears?

@ OP, may Allah (SWT) grant our security forces the wisdom and courage to unearth the devils behind not only this carnage but all previous ones as well, ameen.

I know what am saying, live in the north. Its something you yourself knew deep down in you mind. #Sow wind and reap whirl wind#
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by hyfr(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2014
rooftech:
someday,sometime you will live to regret most of your posts,i am from south south.lives is being lost here.
what is this one saying? The solution you seek is within but you go abroad to seek for it, the so-called sponsors are also within you, its your job to fish them, I can help you with one, his name starts with...
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nmeri17: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2014
ratiken:
Anyday the northern elders and Buhari decide to call their boys to order... Bokoharam will be history.

Until then, anything to discredit GEJ is part of the game plan to make the country ungovernable as promised. RIP to the dead.

At this point, I don't think BH belong to any side of the divide. those guys are independent
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Dereformer(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2014
But, honestly, why can't we go our separate ways?

At least to have peace.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by ebiskem(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Crocz:

You can blame Ojukwu for that!
But for this WE blame Jonathan...he is charged with protecting lives and property of Nigerians (security), if you can't do the basic things as President then what are you doing in office?

My friend talk like u have basic understanding of the problem of terrorism. These people are faceless people who want nothing but to repeatedly unleashed terror on Nigerians. President Jonathan wasn't there when they plotted to do their evil nor do u expect him to go to the battle field. He has done what every responsible leader should do by deploying the military to the troubled zones. The rest is for u and I to be highly security conscious, feed security agencies with useful info and pray to God to protect us ultimately. so, please don't rub the president in on this for he's still doing his best to curb the situation. Thank u
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Duru1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Elephant, can you never forget the past ? Shame on you. RIP to the dead .

I wish you suddenly forget everything about yourself including lineage. With this new-found lifestyle, you are bound to embrace dementia.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Crocz:

You can blame Ojukwu for that!
But for this WE blame Jonathan...he is charged with protecting lives and property of Nigerians (security), if you can't do the basic things as President then what are you doing in office?

this happened in kano state sir, n i believe by my lil knowledge we practice federalism in nigeria where states have their own administrators or prolly governors. what is the duties of the state governor sir? or is there no governor in kano state? what's his duties as the governor?
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Crocz:

Dude, I aint even an hausa man and I don't give a shyit about 'em

I just call it as I see it...Ojukwu was a murderer!

gowon was?
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Usmanadambkd001(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
bbello28:
S dishearthening.......... Indeed there was a country people killing people lyk salah rams...

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Amumaigwe: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
rooftech:
someday,sometime you will live to regret most of your posts,i am from south south.lives is being lost here.

He will surely regret nothing. One Nigeria is the cause of Boko Haram scourge. As long as it subsists, there will be no end to mass killings localized in the North.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by ludd2018: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
rooftech:

What do u mean ? Who killed them? They kill their own but in Biafra children n women were killed by heartless n evil men .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.