Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (60389 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by thewarrior72: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Crocz:

Thank you so much for this point!...been waiting for someone to make this reference

Shekau is a rebel, a murderer and a terrorist...Ojukwu was also a rebel, a murderer and also terrorised Nigerians

So what are we saying?...Shekau = Ojukwu in short!

May both of them rot in hell, servants of Lucifer!
You and ur drunkerd father will rot in deepest part of hell

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by hamedvision2030: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
caevee:
Some of these pictures where taken by my friends who happened to be present as at the time of the attack.
this is really serious I must confess. When are we going to stop all this killing in Nigeria? And to those of Nairalander members we need post a reasonable comment for God sake, don't abuse and don't fellow human as an idiot or a fool. Everybody are entitle ti his or her opinion just say wisely and remember for every soul lost in that blast was on expected. May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace amen

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by thewarrior72: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
nnekamezor:
Hmmmm, this is really terrible... This Carnage has gotten out of hand nw.. Haba.... Where is d brotherly love we all once had
Sorry, there has never been brotherly love in Nigeria, from sixties muslims in the north has started killing southern Christians. It's nemesis that has caught up with them & I have no atom of pity for them undecided

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Gwan2(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jenams:
who is dis imbecilic almajiri? I'm sure dis was ur plan wen u promised to mk d country ungovernable! Right? Damn u guys! Enjoy d blood bath! Get soaked in it! My flight ticket is already booked, wen una wan start una madness for dis abj, na to fly go my waff city #NO TIME!
Bro am å Christian from Kd, i can tell u d disparity btw Christians in kd n dia Moslem counterpart is on da high, ås å result KD is divided into Christian south n Moslem north, so da dislike btw both is much...........if u cant sympatherz wit d bereft even wit da pix above den i must confess ur HEARTLESS.....
Lemme tell u an important info, diz boko guyz comin to da south is juz å matter of tym...if u tink ur goin bak to waff is a safe heaven......This guyz bombed the force headquarters in abj, UN house , JAJI military base etc diz are high profile organisations wit Max security...
Å person ready to die is unlimited in his approach, so rada dan spew dis THRASH ....Empathise wit da bereft n PRAY 4 da best....

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by sphinx54: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
funkybully:

So What d hell can u do about that?
Laugh cos ur failing grin grin grin
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by sphinx54: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
thewarrior72:
Sorry, there has never been brotherly love in Nigeria, from sixties muslims in the north has started killing southern Christians. It's nemesis that has caught up with them & I have no atom of pity for them undecided
You deserve to die by the FULANI arrow angry

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
That's fruit of one Nigeria.
RIP to those who lost their life during Biafra war especially unarmed children and woman
Elephant, can you never forget the past ? Shame on you. RIP to the dead .
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by ghost1718(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Crocz:

You can blame Ojukwu for that!
But for this WE blame Jonathan...he is charged with protecting lives and property of Nigerians (security), if you can't do the basic things as President then what are you doing in office?
dude dont bring fight here between christians and muslim abeg, lets only face a.p.c wahala with their BoKO BOYSundecided
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by 1stola: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
shizzleStar:
keep making a FOOL of yourself. He said the north can keep bombing themselves everyday whenever they are ready they will stop, what is wrong with his comment? If you are so vexed, go and drink rat poison. Anumanu
Another mad cow let loose.
So, it is only the northerners that lives in the north abi?
fool.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by teadrake(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:

I think you are a foool. Those who lost their life during Biafra war are not life?
They are jare...but relating it to these kind of event make you the biggest fool ever lived!
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by teadrake(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
sphinx54:

Not fulani arrow bro.but spartacus sword
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by teadrake(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=rafhell post=28469127][/quote]another confused and pathetic despicability.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Frankenstein:
It is not entirely GEJ's fault. Blame all the past presidents who didn't invest on national security.

We have no local intelligence gathering agency in operation. No well-trained and properly equipped counterterrorism organisation. No recon or attack drones. Little hardware for guerilla warfare. A nonexistent spy network. Zero high-tech surveillance system. No CCTVs on our streets and highways. No efficient emergency number...

How do you expect GEJ to fix that up in 5 years?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by mauriceju2(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Allah is the right gods and Islam is the religion of peace and this people are doing the work of allah

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by clemz88(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
End time tinz
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Infact am still suprised;looking @ how this gunmens find it so easy to kill a being like them.
The world is full of evil.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by idupaul: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:

Anumanu

No vex but na the way I see am
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by thewarrior72: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
sphinx54:

Well, fulanis don't intrude to my area talkless of raising or pointing they crude arrow at anybody, or do u think, everybody leaves in ur kind of village, where such contemptible savages roams about freely? undecided undecided

Like I said before, karma is a bit.ch & it has come to pay the muslim north a visit & this is just a tip of an icy bag. By the time boko haram is done with north, Somalia will be like heaven when compared with northern Nigeria.........goodluck with NUT tongue

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
And someone boldly sits in Aso rock as the president of Nigeria! No sane leader will remain as president when the people he promised to protect are decimated like chicken. Yet he had the effrontery to re-contest in 2015.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=Weselion post=28482820][/quote]will 100yrs be enough to fix all these? If yes, then GEJ has succeeded in wasting a useful 5yrs from the total 100yrs. Pls how many years did it take Lee Kuan Yew to build Singapore?
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Frankenstein:
It is not entirely GEJ's fault. Blame all the past presidents who didn't invest on national security.

We have no local intelligence gathering agency in operation. No well-trained and properly equipped counterterrorism organisation. No recon or attack drones. Little hardware for guerilla warfare. A nonexistent spy network. Zero high-tech surveillance system. No CCTVs on our streets and highways. No efficient emergency number...

How do you expect GEJ to fix that up in 5 years?
will 100yrs be enough to fix all these? If yes, then
GEJ has succeeded in wasting a useful 5yrs from
the total 100yrs. Pls how many years did it take
Lee Kuan Yew to build Singapore?
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by revolt(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
proffemi:

Scares me? I guess you think every poster on Nairaland is a kid in diapers.

Your problem is: you're so myopic. You choose to view everything from the standpoint of the Bianfran conflict. Mr. Man, wake up, the present problem is not an East vs. North one. It isn't even a Nigerian problem. We are entering the endgame of a conflict that has been waged in various forms for close to a millennium. Trying to explain it in terms of karma (with allusions to the Civil War) just shows how little grasp you have of current events.
mr oga the examples I gave are lucid enough naaa!! Maitatsine wasn't during the civil war, neither was gideon akaluka etc, stop boxing the atrocities of northerners to that period even in 2003 ppl were killed and their bodies put in trucks to the east. Like I said most northerners, support the pogroms and anti nyamiri riots. A taste of their medicine isn't my doing!! KARMA!!! Trust me e nvr start.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by revolt(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

You guys are just pathetic! The war ended over 30years ago but you guys refused to move on. Why do you guys always rejoice in d adversity of Northerners? Civil war I presumed! The day u guys realise what you have done to others too, dat is d day your relationship with others would come back to Normalcy. Please, answer my questions: didn't your brothers in the Army kill their Leaders(Don't tell us Easterners projected story)? didn't you guys take to the street to celebrate this repulsive killing of their leaders? didn't your brothers spare the lives of Eastern politicians in this same corrupt government your brothers claimed to be corrupt? did your brother-Aguiyi Ironsi spare the lives of your brothers who carried out the coup d et that led to the death of other regions' politicians? C'mon Igbos, be reasonable, fair and logical in your judgement.

Listen, first and Second World War took place in Europe and by extension, US and Japan were involved but as at today, they have all come together to build a better world. Germany and Russia killed million of souls at both sides but here they are today, forming trade and security alliance with Britain as well.

Finally, in case you are still nursing any intent or clamouring for another war so as to avenge the death of your people who were killed during the civil war but remember that Biafran soldiers weren't folding their arms too; they were killing other people children,husbands, wives etc. However, always remember that nobody has monopoly of weapons of war. If you go into a war to avenge the death of lost souls, more living souls would be killed by the person/people who perceive you as Avengers. Before the civil war, remember that your Hero in person of Ojukwu refused to listen to the words of wisdom and I wouldn't xpect you in 21st century to follow d same path that might lead to the death of those innocent women and children in ur villages........

Out of here

poor students of history!! Pls tht coup was to end the political crisis tht was causing death tolls in the north and west!! The east still remains the only region thts nvr recorded political killings, anarchy and pogroms! So the coup eliminated the trouble makers, okpara was doing a great job, do u think they'd just want to kill him for the sake of federal character. Plus b4 the coup (1966) there had been massacres of easterners from the 1940s it was so bad the sardauna was interviwed on national tv and he couldn't hide his bigotry. Pls go n read history.

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by darne(m): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2014
Oh God, so sad cry cry cry

cry cry crycry cry crycry cry crycry cry crycry cry crycry cry crycry cry crycry cry cry
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by cktheluckyman: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Crocz:

You can blame Ojukwu for that!
But for this WE blame Jonathan...he is charged with protecting lives and property of Nigerians (security), if you can't do the basic things as President then what are you doing in office?

Was Ojukwu the president of Nigeria during the Nigerian civil war? You see your hypocrisy? No northern Muslim extremists are doing the insurrection you somehow mana to push the blame to GEJ
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by cktheluckyman: 1:31am On Dec 01, 2014
franciskaine:
And someone boldly sits in Aso rock as the president of Nigeria! No sane leader will remain as president when the people he promised to protect are decimated like chicken. Yet he had the effrontery to re-contest in 2015.
Eau nama did you idiots ask Gowon to resign during the pogroms of the 1960s?whoose duty was it to protect the people? Did you ask your tribeman obasanjo to resign during the sharia crisis? Bunch of hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by tit(f): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Musazee:
Innalillahi wainnailaihirrajiun, May those who died @the bomb blast soul rest in Peace

what of those who were shot?
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by tit(f): 1:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Hamazz1:
try breaking away d 2nd time n will undrstnd the meaning in full of d word EXTERMINATION i promise u u ll nt live to recount ur ordeal fuckin BIAFRAN.N yes ds Almajiri spkin nt a TRAITOR to his country.

we know say you get power.
abeg go do your patriotic duty in borno first before you face your favorite nyamiri.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by bornosheikh: 3:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Nigeria is a forced marriage between six people, who live in one 3 metre by 3 metre room by force.

The only question is when, not if?
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by proffemi: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2014
revolt:
mr oga the examples I gave are lucid enough naaa!! Maitatsine wasn't during the civil war, neither was gideon akaluka etc, stop boxing the atrocities of northerners to that period even in 2003 ppl were killed and their bodies put in trucks to the east. Like I said most northerners, support the pogroms and anti nyamiri riots. A taste of their medicine isn't my doing!! KARMA!!! Trust me e nvr start.

You guys were the ones who initially singled out the war.
You sing karma as though your enemies have gone at each other's throats. I beg to differ. Remember what they say: the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Even though you think all Muslims are "the same", there are some who speak -and act - against BH. But for the scales of tribalism, you'd probably think of those as allies. BH just killed the sort of Muslims who would make it harder for them to kill the likes of you. Why is that cause for celebration?!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Tokunbohkinibig: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2014
revolt:
poor students of history!! Pls tht coup was to end the political crisis tht was causing death tolls in the north and west!! The east still remains the only region thts nvr recorded political killings, anarchy and pogroms! So the coup eliminated the trouble makers, okpara was doing a great job, do u think they'd just want to kill him for the sake of federal character. Plus b4 the coup (1966) there had been massacres of easterners from the 1940s it was so bad the sardauna was interviwed on national tv and he couldn't hide his bigotry. Pls go n read history.

I should be the one to tell you to go and read Nigeria history and world history as well. Neutral people have written and published different books about Nigeria civil war but the pathetic thing about you guys is trying to force your own version of stories on others while refusing to accept others. You see why you guys are pathetic! The coup plotters claimed that the government in which Okpara and Nnamdi Azikwe were part of was corrupt( Igbo version-violence in the north, south west and south south too) but decided to kill the other regions' politicians on the ground of violence and corruption. Does what(okppara and nnamdi weren't corrupt) you wrote up there make sense to you? Was the violence in south west has anything to do with the east? Assuming the coup plotters were Northerners and Westerners and the politicians from the east were killed like that while the coup plotters exonerated their regional politicians from any wrongdoing, would Igbos accept it? would they be happy about it? When your corrupt sister-aviation minister or other easterners were caught red handed in the same corruption in 21st century for that matter, you are the only tribe that has audacity to walked on the street in full support of your daughter. You guys even added tribal colouration to the whole issue............. Let me say this, as long as you guys refuse to acknowledge the fact that your attitude towards others need to be looked into, then, always prepare for pogrom. No Igbo man on earth would ever allow a Northerner or Westerner to come to the east and start claiming what does not belong to their forefathers cos you guys are obviously more territorial in nature than others. Being a Nigerian does not mean i should go to the east and start disrespecting their culture or their people.

Let us talk about the pogrom, i am afraid to let you know that every points raised by Saudauna in that video were right. A leader needs to protect their own people first before protecting others. In 21st century, British prime minster David Cameron still comes on live tv, shouting British jobs for british people, how does he want other people who are paying the same taxes with british people but on permanent resident card, on student visas or other Europeans living here to feel but that is not his business, his business is to protect the british interest first as a prime minister. What you and your likes ought to have done is to have answered the question that was raised in that interview; how many Northerners or Westerners do you have on your regional payroll if you guys are not more tribalistic than others? simple question! isnt't it? Listen, if you keep disrespecting other people on their own soil; in their own region under the pretence of one Nigeria, my friend, you better start preparing for war cos everybody is naturally territorial in their own way even little kids. I ll like to use Britain which consists of: Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland as a typical example here. As enlightened as British people are and how old they have all been together, English man wouldn't say something stupid to a Scottish man in Glasgow, otherwise he would be looking for trouble and if you doubt this, go on youtube and see how they fought over territorial issues in 21st century.

Finally, always respect your hosts and peace ll always be yours. Being a British by virtue of ....... does not mean i should be disrespectful to the original British people. Carrying the same passport does not make me an English man. If i was caught as a terrorist as a british citizen with Nigerian root, they would collect their passport back and eventually deport me back to Nigeria but if a Scottish man finds himself in this same crime, his passport would still remain intact.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2014
cktheluckyman:

Eau nama did you idiots ask Gowon to resign during the pogroms of the 1960s?whoose duty was it to protect the people? Did you ask your tribeman obasanjo to resign during the sharia crisis? Bunch of hypocrites
lol, am neither yoruba nor hausa, I'm a full fledged anambrarian. I won't descend so low to insulting your person just to make a point. A right to air ur opinion is non compromisable and should be used wisely but stooping too childishly in insulting my person is what I won't take from you. Be matured.
Won't go into political discuss with you cos u ain't worth my time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.