Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (60387 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by revolt(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kaaaaaaarmmmmaaaa!!!!!!! The blood of innocent women n kids, maitatsine, araba etc them nvr see nyfin

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by thewarrior72: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
If they like let them bomb all the northern muslims, I don't care. Those that sow wind will definitely reap whirlwind & no pity for any southern Christian caught in the crossfire
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by hrakabz(f): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
cry[color=#990000][/color] Innalillahi Wa inna ilaihi Raji'oon! To Allah we belong and to Him is our return! Can't stop weeping for this ppl, Ya Allah come to our aid and bring an end to this, May God answer our prayers!!! Muslim or Christian it dsnt matters, as far as we all are human then we have to feel for each other. All will be well if you have faith in God. Nigeria is our country so we shudnt give anyone the chance of tearing us apart!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Sirdy48(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Just realized they're human like me ): sad Rest in jannatul firdaus, SHAHIDS.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by tomistelle(f): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
My heart bleeds for these innocent people..words elude me Lord sad

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by oges(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Its about time we all drop our political, tribal and religeous differance and come together as one force, one fist to defeat our common enemy BH. Before we are all consumed by this madness from the agents of darkness. For the first time let's see imams and pastors, diff traditional heads, pdp,apc and others tell ourseves enof is enof and flush out these blood thirsty dragon revaging our brothers and sisters. Remember: What goes around comes around. I pray this will not happen to you, even you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by joelenesleek(f): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
May God heal our land and let his Goodwill for Nigeria be done. Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Biggty(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is really horrible

Rest in peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
ratiken:
Anyday the northern elders and Buhari decide to call their boys to order... Bokoharam will be history.

Until then, anything to discredit GEJ is part of the game plan to make the country ungovernable as promised. RIP to the dead.

Use your God-given brain especially when commenting on tragic news like this.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by synergycom19: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:

I think you are a foool. Those who lost their life during Biafra war are not life?
So you mean Biafra not Boko haram carried out this attacks in revenge?
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by udysweet(f): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Do you really need this war u want to stat btw yourself and that oda person? Pls sheat whatever sword ur carrying,and pray for the repose of these souls,don't go and wake up the spirits of the who died in Biafra and are resting peacefully except of cos you're the Biblical Ezekiel who wants to go to d valley of dry bones and wake dem.

gratiaeo:

I think you are a foool. Those who lost their life during Biafra war are not life?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Crown01: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is too inhuman. What is the future like for the voiceless - the common nigerian
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Frankenstein: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
mkoabiola:
And some e-paid tout will b shouting gej till 2019 .
Wen d clueless commander in chief is asleep.
It is not entirely GEJ's fault. Blame all the past presidents who didn't invest on national security.

We have no local intelligence gathering agency in operation. No well-trained and properly equipped counterterrorism organisation. No recon or attack drones. Little hardware for guerilla warfare. A nonexistent spy network. Zero high-tech surveillance system. No CCTVs on our streets and highways. No efficient emergency number...

How do you expect GEJ to fix that up in 5 years?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by hmohammed(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
ratiken:
Anyday the northern elders and Buhari decide to call their boys to order... Bokoharam will be history.

Until then, anything to discredit GEJ is part of the game plan to make the country ungovernable as promised. RIP to the dead.

U must be a bastard. Killing their fellow Muslims in order to discredit GEJ. Insha Allah, ,nigeria will vote GEJ out come 2015. I hope GEJ's reputation will not mare other credible candidates from the SS in the future.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by cold(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nigerians,where is your god/allah now? Probably still busy watching the premier league or could it be you folks aren't praying hard enough? What am i even saying? I just figured it was the will of allah that his adherents be blown to smithereens. May his will be done. Iko allah,allah ya kawo,allah ya dauka. Masha allah!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by zubby29(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jehovah please help us cos we cnt help ourselves
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Crocz(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
u blame everything on GEJ,even when ur landlord is sleeping with ur wife..u shld blame ur miniature joystick.

Well I guess I have to thank God for blessing me down below...and I know how to use it well too tongue
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by hakbab: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
@ratiken The primary responsibility of government is to protect lives and property nd GEJ is more then failure in this regard or what are we talking about here, excuse that the north should call BH to order is not tenable it is the sole responsibility of the govt to contain BH. Gej should stop going about appraising himself as the best president when the country is the of state of war by BH.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by zubby29(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
cold:
Nigerians,where is your god/allah now? Probably still busy watching the premier league or could it be you folks aren't praying hard enough? What am i even saying? I just figured it was the will of allah that his adherents be blown to smithereens. May his will be done. Iko allah,allah ya kawo,allah ya dauka. Masha allah!
i jst checked ur name nd i understand y u hv jst said dis.ice runs tru ur veins not blood
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by hmohammed(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
u blame everything on GEJ,even when ur landlord is sleeping with ur wife..u shld blame ur miniature joystick.

Better shut da Bleep up. I am sorry for u. May u suffer from the inefficiencies and incompetence of GEJ. Amen IJN
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Crocz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
cold:

As ur head take small to your body, na him ur brain take small too...it's a disappointment when you anticipate a drum to hold water but not even a drop

Lost Soul Roaming The Earth Aimlessly
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by omarky(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jenams:
who is dis imbecilic almajiri? I'm sure dis was ur plan wen u promised to mk d country ungovernable! Right? Damn u guys! Enjoy d blood bath! Get soaked in it! My flight ticket is already booked, wen una wan start una madness for dis abj, na to fly go my waff city #NO TIME!

What if your craft crash landed b4 you get to your destination? If you can run, can your pple run just lyk you? Abi, u wan tell me say you have no family member here. SMH for the way you think. You are a product of bad governance. This is what GEJ's administration have caused you........

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Jakeattah(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
devil is really wicked
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by juman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This is baaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd.

The outcome of corruption, stealing, bad governance, insincere, cluelessness and senseless leadership in 54 years of our dear country.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Owodiong(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
nd our is presido is seeing all dz all de hav to say is we ar on top of mata....RIP to u all
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Crocz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
joelenesleek:
May God heal our land and let his Goodwill for Nigeria be done. Rip to the dead.

Amen

But miss, you are endowed! shocked...I appreciate beauty when I see one
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Descartes: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
hmohammed:

U must be a bastard. Killing their fellow Muslims in order to discredit GEJ. Insha Allah, ,nigeria will vote GEJ out come 2015. I hope GEJ's reputation will not mare other credible candidates from the SS in the future.

Hamza, do you still believe in "One Nigeria"? undecided
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by bunmioguns(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
*in pej's voice*

All these bloods you are shearing

Diaris God ooo
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by jameson065(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
what is happening now is almost the same with what happened between the Jews and Germans during the time of Adolf Hitler. when the Germans started executing the Jews, Germans saw nothing wrong with it untill they started world war 2. When Boko-Haramist started bombing and killing Christians fellow Muslims saw nothing wrong with it. I must tell you that this is a tip of the ice berg. If care is not taken....................

9 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by popcykaylah(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
people dying everywhere from bomb attacks ..even in a country at war people don't die this much. we no longer have security in Nigeria.gej was in Victoria island campaigning for second term while his people were brutally murdered ..this man obviously thinks his juju still works right? hell no!!! its time for a change and its time this killings of innocent souls stop.haba..we all just look at pictures say things and forget it all because non of our family members aren't part of the victims..soon it could be you or me..kick against gej in 2015!!!
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Johnnoo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
First to comment

Made FP today all thanks to baba suwe undecided for bringing dis post to FP cheesy
Signs of today's tithe manifesting grin

RIP to those who lost their lives cry

Dude...are you that insensitive On top of dead bodies you're still doing FTC undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.