Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids (9736 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Why You Should Do Away With Your NIV Bible For Good / Yoruba Bible For Easyworship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

I never said it was invalid; but we are no longer under "The Law," ever since the arrival of Jesus Christ.
Confirm Galatians 3:23-25.

So, we are no longer under the 10 commandments?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

So, we are no longer under the 10 commandments?
Romans 13:8-10 perfectly answers your question. Please do read that.
The Law of Moses or the "The Ten Commandments" as you so fondly speak, is more or less about how to relate with your God and how to relate with your neighbour. LOVE is the law's fulfillment. We are not told point by point how to behave in every situation as the Israelites were.
We are to apply what we've learned about obedience to God and love towards our neighbour as MATURE christians.
Capische? smiley
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

Romans 13:8-10 perfectly answers your question. Please do read that.
The Law of Moses or the "The Ten Commandments" as you so fondly speak, is more or less about how to relate with your God and how to relate with your neighbour. LOVE is the law's fulfillment. We are not told point by point how to behave in every situation as the Israelites were.
We are to apply what we've learned about obedience to God and love towards our neighbour as MATURE christians.
Capische? smiley

If that is so, then why are you bothered with the op?

I thought your god never changes. why are you not comfortable with what he did in the old testament?

About the new testament and its fake love preaching, tell us what Paul said about Cretans.

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

If that is so, then why are you bothered with the op?

I thought your god never changes. why are you not comfortable with what he did in the old testament?

About the new testament and its fake love preaching, tell us what Paul said about Cretans.
Okay.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Another soldier of cryst runs.
I won't waste one more 561KB on a dyed-in-the-wool atheist.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzNelly:

I won't waste one more 561KB on a dyed-in-the-wool atheist.

I'm a believer.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I'm a believer.
You wrote 'god' angry Don't even get me started. You don't sound too eager to be convinced.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
MzNelly:

You wrote 'god' angry Don't even get me started. You don't sound too eager to be convinced.
I'd like to be convinced.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I'd like to be convinced.
Huh? For real? undecided
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
MzNelly:

Huh? For real? undecided
Trust me.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Trust me.
Why the change of mind? What of the thing you have going on with Lucifer?
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
MzNelly:

Why the change of mind? What of the thing you have going on with Lucifer?
I think I need Jesus. I FEEL SO LONELY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I think I need Jesus. I FEEL SO LONELY.
LOL, are you teasing me?
You think?
Better be sure, bro.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
MzNelly:

LOL, are you teasing me?
You think?
Better be sure, bro.
grin
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

grin
LOL, you're crazy cheesy
Lonely, indeed.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2014
MzNelly:

LOL, you're crazy cheesy
Lonely, indeed.
You are awesome. smiley
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You are awesome. smiley
So are you. smiley
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Get a room, you two. undecided

MzNelly and Son of Satan, go get ur freak on away from public eyes embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2014
MoltenMagma:

By "public eyes", you mean yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
MoltenMagma:

undecided
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by sorextee(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Moral of the story??
timmy2409:
Leave it to Christians to turn a blind eye to the point being made.

God killed 42 teenagers for calling a prophet bald (which he was, presumably)
God killed a guy for not impregnating his brother's wife
God promises to make people eat the flesh of their own children
God allows a man to sacrifice his child as a burnt offering to him
God promises to smash babies' heads against rocks
God perpetually punishes multiple people for the perceived sins of a single person
God sanctions the killing of millions (possibly billions) throughout the entire bible for no justifiable reason today
God promises to mete out eternal torment on you for not believing the stories of his son

But he loves you!

And these are the stories you all gladly tell your children embarassed
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by squaddy(m): 1:14am On Dec 10, 2014
MzNelly:

By "public eyes", you mean yourself ?

And myself.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 10, 2014
squaddy:

And myself.
grin
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by timmy2409(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
sorextee:
Moral of the story??

The bible is full of stories depicting a petty, malevolent, vindictive, and genocidal God.

You can't believe the bible is true, and also believe that God is moral.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. / Questions About Hell. / What Tithe Really Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.